18 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Use the group commands to make them stay in position while you fight.

Ive been doing that and is annoying everytime random combat starts i have to think about making them stand still.

Is just a quality of life thing that would be nice to have.

5 hours ago, kraker95 said:

Ive been doing that and is annoying everytime random combat starts i have to think about making them stand still.

Is just a quality of life thing that would be nice to have.

I'll check the follow procedure. There should be a far/near setting.

Hello good sir!

I was just wondering if you have any plans to implement larger sex scenes with the slaves? 

For example at the moment, and to my knowledge the limit is a threesome containing three people (duh) at this time. 

Would it be possible to increase this limit to lets say 4 or even 5 people? If animations allow of course. 

Much love.

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, willsigs123 said:

Hello good sir!

I was just wondering if you have any plans to implement larger sex scenes with the slaves? 

For example at the moment, and to my knowledge the limit is a threesome containing three people (duh) at this time. 

Would it be possible to increase this limit to lets say 4 or even 5 people? If animations allow of course. 

Much love.

You can start such scenes with Sexlab tools. All DoM actors participating will register for training, automatically at the end of the scene.

From a DoM point of view it would be a lot of work to get who is doing what in such scenes. So no extra value having it handled directly by DoM.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, maegliin said:

Checked both of those out, doesn't work well on my setup I guess.   Looked awful.  I'll stick with mine

20240326132955_1.jpg.c777a6e49ab6621d8725e2b373d0ef7b.jpg20240326132723_1.jpg.4e6f354595fc70caacacda9859281261.jpg

I guess that beggars cannot be choosers. Still well done on managing it! Would a few lashings convince her to negate the postmortem servitude sentence forced upon your char? Or you can threaten to rent her out to an orc brothel or even animal mansions. I say this as agreeing to that contract has always irked me and yes, I know about the mod that denies her but gives you virtually none of the goodies.

Edited by Will55
53 minutes ago, Will55 said:

I guess that beggars cannot be choosers. Still well done on managing it! Would a few lashings convince her to negate the postmortem servitude sentence forced upon your char? Or you can threaten to rent her out to an orc brothel or even animal mansions. I say this as agreeing to that contract has always irked me and yes, I know about the mod that denies her but gives you virtually none of the goodies.

lol, well, the only downside is that you can't use a whip or such,  she's immune to damage, spank works though.

Did the Dev finally added the possibillity of having a threesome with two of your slaves and the MC?

If so... ¿how can I activate it?

I tried by using the "Honor your Master" dialogue branch, after telling another slave of mine about doing it, but I didn´t got a simillar options when talking with my 2nd slave

1 hour ago, Certix18 said:

Did the Dev finally added the possibillity of having a threesome with two of your slaves and the MC?

If so... ¿how can I activate it?

I tried by using the "Honor your Master" dialogue branch, after telling another slave of mine about doing it, but I didn´t got a simillar options when talking with my 2nd slave

Use the dialogue wheels.

On 3/28/2024 at 11:34 AM, The Man in Black said:

I'm cross-posting this topic here. Tl;dr is that I'm in the process of totally redoing my Temple of Molag Bal mod as a DOM extension, and I'm looking for input on what types of rewards the King of Rape should grant worshippers for abusing their slaves.

More hardcore version of it?

Maybe domination spells that scale in intensity/scale of your favor? Something that goes from dominating a single victim to whole group ( that leads to mass rape orgy). Shout/Powers commands as alternate version for non-magic users.

Changing also Mace of Molag Bal that also scales based on it.

( Summonable) Dremora npc that you can send on radiant quests and brings you victims to dominate.

Corrupting npcs, similar to Dawnguard's vampire radiant quests, where you convert them to worship?

Specific Serana and Valerica DoM additions.

Ultimate slave status, where they become thralls, completely mind broken and subservient.

More immersive/alternate introduction to DoM enslavement system: you first learn it from a Molag Bal priestess, and use specific magic to enslave npcs, that first knocks them unconscious. How succesfull it is depends on character level/class/npc stats. So you first start with weaker npcs. Then you have to slowly break npc by first beating them, placing them in devices/binds, etc. 

Npcs also based on submission, are ranked ( for tracking their status): Unbroken, Wretch, etc..to Thrall.

My biggest complaint with DoM is dialogue/issue system. With as many dialogue affecting mods, whole dialogue becomes way too cluttered and clumsy to navigate.

I'd like to see one command that opens up a separate DoM dialogue tree:

Something like:

Thrall: ..( opens up separate dialogue screen)

( Praise)...( different responses)

( Reprimand) ...

( Punish)...

( Command)...

etc..

Edited by Kanerah
1 hour ago, Kanerah said:

My biggest complaint with DoM is dialogue/issue system. With as many dialogue affecting mods, whole dialogue becomes way too cluttered and clumsy to navigate.

Something like:

( Reprimand) ...

( Punish)...

( Command)...

etc..

Just use the wheels. The only thing not on the wheels is giving them booze.

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin

Hope this doesn't sound like advertising but Pirates of Skyrim got reborn for SE/AE and I've been having a blast plundering both kinds of booty.

(the original had flaws bugs and a pain in the ass to port right)

There's even a bit of room at the bottom floor of the ship with a few cages already in case someone wants to make a mod to convert the basement to a sex dungeon

ScreenShot45.png.2eb7c9a7e719d69db321bc83ec4017df.png

Northern Cardinal - Beyond the Horizon at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

update: Ah Crap I may have jinxed it, Looks like if you enslave any of this mod's NPCs, hostile or not, the next time you have an identical encounter out at sea, those respawned NPCs of the ones you enslaved (even if they change who they are) are stuck T-posing with slave names. 

The pathfinding on the basement's borked too, so a slave will only go down there if you order them to or with the Summon Slaves Spells.

Fun mod but it doesn't look anything good for a long run unless it gets some big changes

Your best bet for runs on capturing hostiles is still probably Undaunted's Rifts

Ah well at least I got a good haul today

ScreenShot46.png.10a5c42ad68b344fd84cb0a26589ec82.png

Edited by McLovin3
On 3/29/2024 at 7:32 PM, Kanerah said:

More hardcore version of it?

Maybe domination spells that scale in intensity/scale of your favor? Something that goes from dominating a single victim to whole group ( that leads to mass rape orgy). Shout/Powers commands as alternate version for non-magic users.

Changing also Mace of Molag Bal that also scales based on it.

( Summonable) Dremora npc that you can send on radiant quests and brings you victims to dominate.

Corrupting npcs, similar to Dawnguard's vampire radiant quests, where you convert them to worship?

Specific Serana and Valerica DoM additions.

Ultimate slave status, where they become thralls, completely mind broken and subservient.

More immersive/alternate introduction to DoM enslavement system: you first learn it from a Molag Bal priestess, and use specific magic to enslave npcs, that first knocks them unconscious. How succesfull it is depends on character level/class/npc stats. So you first start with weaker npcs. Then you have to slowly break npc by first beating them, placing them in devices/binds, etc. 

Npcs also based on submission, are ranked ( for tracking their status): Unbroken, Wretch, etc..to Thrall.

Something like:

( Reprimand) ...

( Punish)...

( Command)...

etc..

I'm not adding any new AI functionality in the new version. In fact, I'm actually removing most of it for now. With the exception of some AI for positioning and a few new forms of abuse, DOM will be handling all of the actual domination aspects. DOM's AI behavior is pretty much what I've always wanted for ToMB. So I'm letting DOM do what it does best and hooking into that AI framework.

For example, using the API events, I can have "Molag Bal" listen to your acts of worship. You score points per rape; the cultists you recruit will count too, so a MMMMF scene, will have 4 scoring events—one for each actor raping the slave. (And I plan to implement gangbang functionality during rituals after the core coding is complete.) You'll also score lots of points by putting slaves into the shocked, terrified, and broken moods—specially if they are freshly captured or willful.  

Finally, the slave's value as a sacrifice is based on a combination of (1) how mentally destroyed she is, e.g. her training stats and (2) how difficult her spirit was to break, e.g. her DOM mind.  Essentially, ToMB is a setting to have fun with DOM. It gives your slavery and abuse purpose. That purpose, of course, being accumulating BBEG levels of power and ultimately bringing about the apocalypse—not just as the Dragonborn but as the Champion of Molag Bal.

Speaking of which, I like your idea of improving the Mace. That's your badge of office, so its power should definitely be tied directly to Devotion. I was also thinking about making it transform, to be useful for other playstyles, although I'd need to figure out how to do it as an elongated staff mesh and a smaller blackjack. And then I can tie each form's power to Devotion, which is perfect.

I have a few questions.

How do i clean slaves without having to go to a river? or is there a way to disable this feature?

When slaves are in DOM i dont have the option "you are going to stay here for a while" in the HSH auction house, i have to change them to PAH to be able to sell them, is it a bug or did i do something wrong during installation? (i do have the option to leave them at my house cell)

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, kraker95 said:

I have a few questions.

How do i clean slaves without having to go to a river? or is there a way to disable this feature?

When slaves are in DOM i dont have the option "you are going to stay here for a while" in the HSH auction house, i have to change them to PAH to be able to sell them, is it a bug or did i do something wrong during installation? (i do have the option to leave them at my house cell)

Bathing can be disabled from the debug MCM tab. You can also use water spells, from the elemental spell mod, to wash them.

You appear to have installed HSH after DoM. Reinstall DoM with its add-ons patches (do not use the patch from HSH). Also make sure DoM loads after HSH (in the left and right panels if using MO2).

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Bathing can be disabled from the debug MCM tab. You can also use water spells, from the elemental spell mod, to wash them.

You appear to have installed HSH after DoM. Reinstall DoM with its add-ons patches (do not use the patch from HSH). Also make sure DoM loads after HSH (in the left and right panels if using MO2).

Reinstalled both even tho thats the order and plugins i had, and still have the same issue, another issue i forgot to mention is that when i enslave bandits and such npcs with DOM their items get duped in their inventory, dont know if there is a way to fix that

9 hours ago, kraker95 said:

Reinstalled both even tho thats the order and plugins i had, and still have the same issue, another issue i forgot to mention is that when i enslave bandits and such npcs with DOM their items get duped in their inventory, dont know if there is a way to fix that

Installation order is:

- PAH

- DoM

- HSH + DoM patch

- DoM + HSH patch

A bit redundant but necessary.

I will see to put an option to ignore random items at capture.

HSH McM is not showing, it is enabled as i can see the ESP and the auction house ingame, but the MCM is not loading for some reason.

Dom is installed after HSH with Patch and is overwriting, tried a new game and reinstalling HSH/Pahe/DOM

Installed DOM patch in HSH then Installed HSH patch in DOM, is this correct?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, mnp63 said:

HSH McM is not showing, it is enabled as i can see the ESP and the auction house ingame, but the MCM is not loading for some reason.

Dom is installed after HSH with Patch and is overwriting, tried a new game and reinstalling HSH/Pahe/DOM

Installed DOM patch in HSH then Installed HSH patch in DOM, is this correct?

Yes + having DoM load after HSH in the load order (left and right panels in MO2) and making sure you have DoM HSH esp patch loading in the right panel.

Edited by TrollAutokill

It's been awhile since I played skyrim on the new update.  I've got everything working and its been awhile since I used DOM.  It seems slave training has slowed down alot for me since the last time I played.  I really like the way the mechanics work and I've read the main pain and the guide a few times and that has helped some,  but Once I have a Slave that has 100 in the main stats it slows down even more.  I just got a slave that has 100 sub, hum, respect, fear, anger, and has like 80 resignation.  I managed to get an in love status effect and after a long while finally humilation upgraded to fascination with 1 point.   After alot of training after that I'm still only at that 1 point its like no training has anymore effect.

Also on a side note when I use DOM to use a trainer to train slaves I have to manually control the animation to end it.  It doesn't seem to use the timers set in sexlab.