1 hour ago, AnimeHuntress said:

Not sure if anyone else reported this but the latest update 5.5.5 initiates a few player character freezing. Come here drink this is the biggest one I noticed. I double checked if it was the update or an issue with my save by going back to 5.3.3 (5.3.4 would not download for me). Starting a clean save with 5.5.5 but it's definitely the latest update. Its just player freezing, trying to initiate sex gives text but no animation while in this state, obviously, lol. But you can tab and pull that menu up and esc to quit. Thought maybe it was a slow down and waited 5 min. We all know how slow Sexlab can sometimes be but nope definitely this update. For the most part your updates are always solid so this surprised me. Thanks for the mod by the way it's been in my load order for a long time and just wanted to say thanks!

Make sure to wait for all mods to start then save/quit/reload before doing anything. Also start Sexlab after reloading.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CrazySloth said:

Is anyone else having this issue? I can't sell my slaves using the "And you get a slave!" mod. Everyone tells me that they're not interested.

ScreenShot155.jpg

ScreenShot156.jpg

Are you sure you installed DoM Aygas patch AFTER aygas?

You want to be sure so call the cavalry and the reinforcements: install dom, then atgas with patches then dom with patches again.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hi @TrollAutokill I just finished the game completely (CC content included), zero CTD and not a single problem. Your mod has made the adventure a fucking epic beauty. My Dovahkiin has retired to his castles throughout Skyrim to spend the rest of his days enjoying his battle gains, like a good Nord. I haven't experienced that lag they talk about at all and all my "properties" use HDT hair, Dovahkiin included.

Spoiler

I have reduced the quality of the videos because LL seems to have some problems in that department

And now only images, those sweet moans are only for me haha

1.png.a4231431d7d103ff2b3138e889e628c5.png

2.png.5b8138d4c444ddf86dedc89d37e10ad9.png

3.png.c95f956df268c7e51d8f165fc8bc15e2.png

4.png.24f070c51fb3d37cfe0c43019e1f09c2.png

5.png.ad1d9d585ba63e913364661bff95cb32.png

6.png.5e4aaad93b050fd5e723d57dff3027e6.png

7.png.655977d7943248f1c18df0d02592c9c9.png

8.png.aaa3a8c2426f190b7285f1d43b76b794.png

9.png.d7cb2a9b8a0404d886c77d1d647e213d.png

As always, this mod gave me no problems and I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you very much for such a tremendous contribution and I'll be on the lookout for future updates. I think I'll start a new game but with a rather masochistic orc brute, or maybe a Bible Black-style sadistic futa? we will see

I would just like to ask, is there any way to better controll slaves equipment? My battle slave has full legendary dragon armor but every time I want him to just carry some shitty iron armor he equips that instead until I take it away from him.

36 minutes ago, creeper56 said:

I would just like to ask, is there any way to better controll slaves equipment? My battle slave has full legendary dragon armor but every time I want him to just carry some shitty iron armor he equips that instead until I take it away from him.

they where what they given so stop given them other armor its that simple. you dont want to make th esystem complicated as then wind up with shitload of issues.

Noticed a bug:
I've had it happen a few times that a slave was stuck in a "being punished" state (wheel menu entry) even though they weren't. Other slaves nearby were reacting to it causing their moods to dwindle. Resetting the offending stuck slave via the menu entry helped (same one to fix invisible slaves).

Right now I have two slaves with me (both normal and not stuck) but they seem to be stuck in a "witnessing punishment" state (but are not being punished). I've parked a couple slaves and trainers in houses far away, but that doesn't seem to be causing it. Can't figure out how to get them out of this state and which slave i need to reset, because i only see the "being punished" by chance in the wheel menu).

Advice plz.

(ps: came back after a long time of absence from skyrim and wanted to give recent developments another spin. thanks for keeping this mod in shape, it's one of my favs)
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, the0fromnexus said:

Noticed a bug:
I've had it happen a few times that a slave was stuck in a "being punished" state (wheel menu entry) even though they weren't. Other slaves nearby were reacting to it causing their moods to dwindle. Resetting the offending stuck slave via the menu entry helped (same one to fix invisible slaves).

Right now I have two slaves with me (both normal and not stuck) but they seem to be stuck in a "witnessing punishment" state (but are not being punished). I've parked a couple slaves and trainers in houses far away, but that doesn't seem to be causing it. Can't figure out how to get them out of this state and which slave i need to reset, because i only see the "being punished" by chance in the wheel menu).

Advice plz.

(ps: came back after a long time of absence from skyrim and wanted to give recent developments another spin. thanks for keeping this mod in shape, it's one of my favs)

Well that's one of the drawbacks of multi-threading. Sometimes a thread can interfere with another and data get corrupted or stay in a weird state. DoM tries to avoid that with busy states (like the "being punished" state) but it's not enough.

Hence the reset key.

I will see to add some reset to the friend being punished data too.

Edited by TrollAutokill
50 minutes ago, RuinedRun said:

Crashed on both attempting punishment with Slap Face and Spank.

Spank crash happened immediately on clicking it.

Slap Face crash happened a few secs into trying to load the animation.

crash-2024-03-21-21-13-47.logFetching info... crash-2024-03-21-21-43-38.logFetching info...

That's because you don't have the animations. I will add them next version.

Slap face is from funnybiz SLAL, I believe. Spank should be from babodialogue. If you add those and rerun FNIS it should solve the problem. But be warned, it's WIP.

hmm a question
1.  how would i go about  setting a slave to be fully trained? i want to rp a bit that my character starts as a slaver with 1 fully trained slave
2. is it possibly to get a json system we can add clothing to for the mod to ignore? i use sexlab utlites which some of its expressions use tongues. and  ive tried both settings for fx slot and it randomly keeps the tongue.

also here you a quick and dirty KID file for shame keyword for  DD items.

DOM_KID.ini

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

hmm a question
1.  how would i go about  setting a slave to be fully trained? i want to rp a bit that my character starts as a slaver with 1 fully trained slave
2. is it possibly to get a json system we can add clothing to for the mod to ignore? i use sexlab utlites which some of its expressions use tongues. and  ive tried both settings for fx slot and it randomly keeps the tongue.

also here you a quick and dirty KID file for shame keyword for  DD items.

DOM_KID.ini 437 B · 0 downloads

1. Either use the ultimate ('help ultimate' in the console) submission spell or create a JSON file for the actor (capture the actor, use MCM to create a JSON, edit the JSON and restart before capture).

2. It's in my list, but near the bottom.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Is the voicepack from here supported?

I'm getting crashes when capturing slaves using DoM, but not using PAHE. (btw I disable my custom mod so that it doesn't conflict with the stripping script in DoM)

1 hour ago, AWHA2 said:

Is the voicepack from here supported?

I'm getting crashes when capturing slaves using DoM, but not using PAHE. (btw I disable my custom mod so that it doesn't conflict with the stripping script in DoM)

you need to post your crash log and such.  there not enough info for us to make any guess on the issue

18 minutes ago, sidfu1 said:

you need to post your crash log and such.  there not enough info for us to make any guess on the issue

Never mind, uninstalling the voicepack fixed the issue. It seems that the voicepack causes crashes.

On a related note, trying to use DoM on a NPC with UBE race also causes a crash, probably the result of an unknown voice type.

My experience with DoM this week has been all about crashes, it seems that the biggest culprit is when DoM encounters an expected voice type or voice file.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, AWHA2 said:

Never mind, uninstalling the voicepack fixed the issue. It seems that the voicepack causes crashes.

On a related note, trying to use DoM on a NPC with UBE race also causes a crash, probably the result of an unknown voice type.

My experience with DoM this week has been all about crashes, it seems that the biggest culprit is when DoM encounters an expected voice type or voice file.

These are Skyrim crashes. First you need Fuz Ro Doh silent voice. Then any sound file with the wrong encoding will cause a CTD. Make sure to use the latest voice files: January 4th 2024 for DoM.

Edited by TrollAutokill
39 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

These are Skyrim crashes. First you need Fuz Ro Doh silent voice. Then any sound file with the wrong encoding will cause a CTD. Make sure to use the latest voice files: January 4th 2024 for DoM.

The latest voice files I could find is the Mega folder with files from May 2023. Is there a more up to date one?

Also I do have Fuz Installed, which is why this is so perplexing.

16 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

The latest voice files I could find is the Mega folder with files from May 2023. Is there a more up to date one?

Also I do have Fuz Installed, which is why this is so perplexing.

Those files have encoding errors. The page you linked above has the most recent files from @Jasmine92

59 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

Those files have encoding errors. The page you linked above has the most recent files from @Jasmine92

I tried the ones from Jasmine92 but I kept getting crashes with them. The crashes stopped when I uninstalled the voicepack :(

Maybe they are out of date?

23 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

1. Either use the ultimate ('help ultimate' in the console) submission spell or create a JSON file for the actor (capture the actor, use MCM to create a JSON, edit the JSON and restart before capture).

The only value of that spell is in hurrying up subjugation as in reality restraints work 100% and add pose for what its worth.

What WOULD be useful is a spell that makes respect a genuine 100 as that has been a stumbling block for me and many others for years.

currently I can get NO slave past 65 respect and I might have one "I thought that I told you..." etc opportunity per RL day to increase it.

My former escape for this (reclone the PAHE slave) now borks the slave list and removes the slave's name entirely. crazy!!

Edited by Will55
4 hours ago, Will55 said:

The only value of that spell is in hurrying up subjugation as in reality restraints work 100% and add pose for what its worth.

What WOULD be useful is a spell that makes respect a genuine 100 as that has been a stumbling block for me and many others for years.

currently I can get NO slave past 65 respect and I might have one "I thought that I told you..." etc opportunity per RL day to increase it.

My former escape for this (reclone the PAHE slave) now borks the slave list and removes the slave's name entirely. crazy!!

If you cast the spell more than once it will increase all training stats up to 100%.

If you want other values to be incremented, best is to use the JSON file.

52 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

If you cast the spell more than once it will increase all training stats up to 100%.

If you want other values to be incremented, best is to use the JSON file.

Now, that IS useful. Does it include the 3 sex stats or am I being too optimistic?

I only need ONE NPC with high stats so I can begin HSH training despite being locked in at 40% or 65% respect for some 100+ PAHE slaves.

This has not happened at such a widespread level before  and so I cannot blame PAHE and I must be doing something wrong somewhere. BUT now, if my assumption is correct, I can bypass it and get on with Skyrim life after  close to 4 days wasted.

Many Thanks for the prompt reply. 

Several  moronic questions: how do i transfer just one PAHE slave to DOM? Can I then obtain an MCM JSON that I can edit if the spell fails?

In my last run I had well over 200 slaves with 100 in sub, pose, respect and the 3 sex stats: all earned the hard way, so I have no guilt this run about cheating with just one slave.

Edited by Will55
8 minutes ago, Will55 said:

Now, that IS useful. Does it include the 3 sex stats or am I being too optimistic?

I only need ONE NPC with high stats so I can begin HSH training despite being locked in at 40% or 65% respect for some 100+ PAHE slaves.

This has not happened at such a widespread level before  and so I cannot blame PAHE and I must be doing something wrong somewhere. BUT now, if my assumption is correct, I can bypass it and get on with Skyrim life after  close to 4 days wasted.

Many Thanks for the prompt reply. 

Several  moronic questions: how do i transfer just one PAHE slave to DOM? Can I then obtain an MCM JSON that I can edit if the spell fails?

In my last run I had well over 200 slaves with 100 in sub, pose, respect and the 3 sex stats: all earned the hard way, so I have no guilt this run about cheating with just one slave.

The JSON file is read at capture, so do a blank run before to create it.

Ultimate subjugation won't increase sex stats.

PAH can't get rid of the last slave. If you only have 1 slave in PAH and transfer it to DoM it will crash.