2 hours ago, 1233311111 said:

I also wondering if anyone else has the same problem and solved it.

I made some special invisibility spell and gave it to all fighting slaves. So at the beginning enemy could not see them and react.  But after combat U still need to disable-enable each slave (with K) if they remain in a sneak mode.

The main problem for me that after disabling-enabling cloned slaves loose all their generated armors so need to redress them completely...

Edited by nalios

I've noticed one thing... 

Some slaves shout for help, am I correct to aassume this may aggro city NPC's including guards also adding 40 bounty? Well, this function seems to carry over even when the slaves are bound in a separate cell (location). I was quite perplexed why this was triggering and then it suddenly stopped when I sent the slaves to a trainer, of course maybe this isn't related to DoM.

48 minutes ago, Durante said:

I've noticed one thing... 

Some slaves shout for help, am I correct to aassume this may aggro city NPC's including guards also adding 40 bounty? Well, this function seems to carry over even when the slaves are bound in a separate cell (location). I was quite perplexed why this was triggering and then it suddenly stopped when I sent the slaves to a trainer, of course maybe this isn't related to DoM.

It is related to DoM.

The trainer always stops the call for help as well as magic collars.

You can also turn it off in the MCM.

It's still WIP and I need to fix the alarm sent to the player cell instead of the victim cell.

On 2/26/2024 at 2:21 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Remember, it has to be a bit ficklery, because it was not supposed to be possible with Skyrim.

The way it works is:

1) There is a "book diary cover" that you see and a "book diary inside" that you can read.

2) The cover only says one line "My dear diary" or something like that. When you open a cover, an event is sent to the inside. The text is then updated and only after that, the inside is activated and opened for reading.

2a) If your papyrus is slow, your PC was manufactured eons ago, or you have a lot of slaves, it might take some time before the inside opens and the diary becomes readable.

2b) There is a check to avoid double activation and if the cover is closed while updating the text, it will cause the cover to become inneffective for a while.

2c) If you see [...] instead of text, it means the diary manager quest was not started or an older version was.

2d) If nothing happens after activating the diary, the diary manager quest was not loaded or an older version was.

To help you further I will need you to PM me a logfile.

I've noticed that my papyrus does seem to be particularly slow at sometimes, mainly when there are more characters in the cell, is there any way to fix this?😭

Edited by Luka9470
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Luka9470 said:

I've noticed that my papyrus does seem to be particularly slow at sometimes, mainly when there are more characters in the cell, is there any way to fix this?😭

Get a better gaming rig?

Seriously, the more slaves in the cell the more strain on the script engine and CPU. I tried to use multi-threading (through Skyrim events) as much as possible, but it is still a lot of processing.

Also think about using PAH and HSH for keeping your slaves while focusing on your favourites with DoM.

Finally, you can use elephant script to check how much papyrus is actually eating up of your CPU.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hello. I am testing the latest update ver 5.3.5 and all reactions and responses are very fast, even to attaching and detaching equipment. Amazing! I also like the animations of the slaves putting on their clothes. The kissing animation also fits more perfectly between characters than before. Thanks for the update.

2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Get a better gaming rig?

Seriously, the more slaves in the cell the more strain on the script engine and CPU. I tried to use multi-threading (through Skyrim events) as much as possible, but it is still a lot of processing.

Also think about using PAH and HSH for keeping your slaves while focusing on your favourites with DoM.

Finally, you can use elephant script to check how much papyrus is actually eating up of your CPU.

I'm using an AMD 5900x and a 3080ti, so I'm not sure if this computer is outdated.

Or maybe I had too many characters in those cells , I installed a lot of followers.....

I can't sell my slaves with AYGAS. When I offer them, everyone tells me that they're not interested. Even when my slaves have their skills maxed out. I suspect the DOM patch is causing this.

Edited by CrazySloth
On 3/15/2024 at 4:08 AM, nalios said:

I made some special invisibility spell and gave it to all fighting slaves. So at the beginning enemy could not see them and react.  But after combat U still need to disable-enable each slave (with K) if they remain in a sneak mode.

The main problem for me that after disabling-enabling cloned slaves loose all their generated armors so need to redress them completely...

Thanks my friend, like your solution but seems way too complicated for me to reproduce. But thanks again for reply.

1 hour ago, Luka9470 said:

I'm using an AMD 5900x and a 3080ti, so I'm not sure if this computer is outdated.

Or maybe I had too many characters in those cells , I installed a lot of followers.....

I don't think the CPU is much of the problem for you. For example, i have  i9-13900K and rtx 4090, the game still starts lagging when CPU load is around 40%. 

8 minutes ago, 1233311111 said:

I don't think the CPU is much of the problem for you. For example, i have  i9-13900K and rtx 4090, the game still starts lagging when CPU load is around 40%. 

its well known fact the smaller the cell the fewer npc can be in it as the game will start doing  loops for npc that ant find or path right. its recommended to have no more than 10 slaves in a small area as the game will go loopy trying to path and find idles for them to do. it doesn't matter what cpu or gpu have its a engine issue that cant be powered thru.

3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

its well known fact the smaller the cell the fewer npc can be in it as the game will start doing  loops for npc that ant find or path right. its recommended to have no more than 10 slaves in a small area as the game will go loopy trying to path and find idles for them to do. it doesn't matter what cpu or gpu have its a engine issue that cant be powered thru.

Most likely, the comp performance or number of acting slaves in the cell has nothing to do with it. I have similar problems. From time to time, it happens that the response time of the game increases significantly. For example, there may be a minute between selecting a kiss animation and starting the animation or even it doesn’t start at all until I reload the save. Then, after some playing time (maybe day or two), it starts to happen almost instantaneously, and then it may slows down a lot again. I checked that it doesn't depend on the number of characters in the cell as well as on the amount of surrounding textures. So even if there is only one slave in the test cell, the problem is still here.  The question is, how to find and fix this problem?

Edited by nalios
1 hour ago, nalios said:

The question is, how to find and fix this problem?

A few things I've noticed might be helpful here.

One of them is if you hotkey scold or praise and then hammer that key. The events queue up faster then the script can cope with them. That's got a lot better since Troll added a cooldown to such events, but they can still pile up, and if they do, nothing really works except giving them a chance to process.

Another consideration is lots of slaves in the same cell. Punish one of them, and all the others get pinged to see how they're affected by that slave's punishment. The more there are, the longer one punishment takes. And if you're mashing the scold key as above then things can really start to lag.

The third thing I've learned to watch out for is leaving slaves to masturbate on their own. You know you're going to be away for a few days, so you leave the slaves behind and tell them to play with themselves while you're gone. The humiliation, arousal and orgasms all have a useful effect, right? The trouble is that while you're away, there's a script thread goes on processing the events from all those slaves jilling themselves, and it has an effect on the rest of the mod. Generally, if I find things unexpectedly lagging, often as not, it comes down to one location where I set the slaves to play with themselves, and forgot to tell them to stop. If I go back and wither restrain them or tell them to pose, the problem generally goes away.

There also seems to be an occasional glitch when you tell a slave to strip. Sometimes they get confused about whether or not they're wearing anything, and any punishment is taken as being about their clothing state, even if you remove all their clothes, When that happens things can get weird and unresponsive when you enter the cell with the slave, although it clears up after a while.

21 hours ago, DocClox said:

One of them is if you hotkey scold or praise and then hammer that key. The events queue up faster then the script can cope with them. That's got a lot better since Troll added a cooldown to such events, but they can still pile up, and if they do, nothing really works except giving them a chance to process.

Thanks for the idea about hotkeys. Yes, I noticed a long ago that the response time through the hotkey is often significantly longer than the response time through the dialog. However, it still seems to me that some script comes into action from time to time, which significantly slows down the system.

I'll also double-check what the other slaves are doing outside the cell. By the way, the best to prevent other slaves from loading the system outside the cell is to put them in a bag. In this case, you can drag and drop a hundred slaves (Just build up yourself to make strong enough)) and they will not affect the speed of the game in any way.

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but I've looked extensively to try and find the answer, I've also moved around load orders, and disabled mods like blood and dirt, ect. When whipping/slapping the markings are surrounded by a darker tint of blocky/pixelated skin. It disappears when the dom-marks fade.  I'm using the latest version of DoM on Skyrim-VR using Vivid Weathers ENB. I saw one forum post say something about ENB and VR having an issue with DoM marks but it wasn't clear/offered no solutions and it was from years ago. Any help would be very appreciated. This mod is amazing!

Just a thought, is it possible to add SLAL registration to the Diary of Mine animations such as pat, kiss, slap, etc? So we can use sexlab control to adjust the alignment. I know there is scaling option in the DOM menu, but it would sill be nice to add more control over these animations, espacially for people who like to play under different scales. 

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Tempest_Art said:

@TrollAutokill Hello! What script transfers a BodyMorph of NPC during cloning? I didn't find any in the Source.🙂

It's in Dom_core.psc function transferNode.

It's not my code, it was passed on by the original author, I can't remember his name, but it's somewhere in this thread. We also have OBody transfer.

Edited by TrollAutokill
9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Bad sound file from voicepack or forgot to save/quit/reload.

It seems that it has something to do with my own custom mod that applies a custom outfit to the slaves on capture. May I ask: does DoM handle stripping differently than PAHE?

I have a custom esp that changes the "nothing outfit" for the slave template in PAHE to a custom outfit that I made. This works without issues when capturing a slave using PAHE, but if I use DoM to manage a slave's outfit (either at capture or when transferring slaves from PAHE to Dom), I get a CTD.

I also noticed that DoM always applies the "nothing outfit" twice, does DoM "check" that the slave is stripped after applying the "nothing outfit"?

Lastly, do you have any suggestions on how this idea of mine can be better implemented? I want the slaves to automatically get an outfit from a leveled list that I can customize. Is there a better way?

10 minutes ago, AWHA2 said:

It seems that it has something to do with my own custom mod that applies a custom outfit to the slaves on capture. May I ask: does DoM handle stripping differently than PAHE?

I have a custom esp that changes the "nothing outfit" for the slave template in PAHE to a custom outfit that I made. This works without issues when capturing a slave using PAHE, but if I use DoM to manage a slave's outfit (either at capture or when transferring slaves from PAHE to Dom), I get a CTD.

I also noticed that DoM always applies the "nothing outfit" twice, does DoM "check" that the slave is stripped after applying the "nothing outfit"?

Lastly, do you have any suggestions on how this idea of mine can be better implemented? I want the slaves to automatically get an outfit from a leveled list that I can customize. Is there a better way?

There would be a better way but it would require some work on DoM side. I could create a slave outfit and fill it from a JSON file. You would also have a button to write the current outfit to the JSON file.

The CTD certainly comes from the fact that DoM reads the outfit, transfer it to the inventory then replace the outfit with the empty outfit. If the empty outfit is not empty then it would crash.

23 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

There would be a better way but it would require some work on DoM side. I could create a slave outfit and fill it from a JSON file. You would also have a button to write the current outfit to the JSON file.

The CTD certainly comes from the fact that DoM reads the outfit, transfer it to the inventory then replace the outfit with the empty outfit. If the empty outfit is not empty then it would crash.

I suspected this as well. Thanks for the clarification. I think an option to auto-apply an outfit on capture would be neat. It could even be thought of as a "gift" for your new captive.

Would it take a lot of work to build?

Not sure if anyone else reported this but the latest update 5.5.5 initiates a few player character freezing. Come here drink this is the biggest one I noticed. I double checked if it was the update or an issue with my save by going back to 5.3.3 (5.3.4 would not download for me). Starting a clean save with 5.5.5 but it's definitely the latest update. Its just player freezing, trying to initiate sex gives text but no animation while in this state, obviously, lol. But you can tab and pull that menu up and esc to quit. Thought maybe it was a slow down and waited 5 min. We all know how slow Sexlab can sometimes be but nope definitely this update. For the most part your updates are always solid so this surprised me. Thanks for the mod by the way it's been in my load order for a long time and just wanted to say thanks!