2 hours ago, nalios said:

Hi Troll!

Slaves answer "Thank you..." for any promise (such as sacrifice, pain, as well as for freedom and pleasure...)  I think this need to be corrected.

"Thank you..." means they don't want to anger you. It's not a real thank you per se.

Posted (edited)

Version 5.3.7 is out:

• Corrected sneak hiccup.
  • Added 3 new kinks "wearing lingerie", "wearing heels" and "wearing jewelry". Doesn't work if DOM fast keywords are disabled and SE only.
    • Heels will not be detected on armor replacers, unless the ClothingHeels keyword is used. Same for lingerie with keyword ClothingLingerie.
    • All clothing having the string "heels" in their name will be detected as heels. Same for lingerie with strings "lingerie", "panties", "panty", "underwear", "stocking", nightie" and "garter".
    • Lingerie detection takes precedence over heels. So a piece of armor named "Panties with high heels" will be identified as lingerie and not heels.
    • Jewelry takes precedence over heels and lingerie.
    • Special items (body parts, hair, ...) and devices detection also takes precedence over jewelry, heels and lingerie.
  • Added dialogue menu for "to be sacrificed" promise.
  • Added drink alcohol and potions to Upkeeping wheel menu.
Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

"Thank you..." means they don't want to anger you. It's not a real thank you per se.

Nice! But they're saying this in different mood, when they are angry and so on, so it sounds not like submission, but rather like gratitude. Well, this is my perception, of course... but maybe it is possible to give them various answers according to the mood...

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, nalios said:

Nice! But they're saying this in different mood, when they are angry and so on, so it sounds not like submission, but rather like gratitude. Well, this is my perception, of course... but maybe it is possible to give them various answers according to the mood...

Just make propositions, I'll add them next update.

Edited by TrollAutokill
38 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

But now I am wondering, if the player is in combat shouldn't the fighting slave ignore the sneak status and just fight for their life?

lol, that would be even better, for me personally, since i don´t play a sneaky dragonborn, but i guess the thief´s out there would not like it😄

14 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Just make propositions, I'll add them next update.

Thank You.

So my proposition

Positive promises - money, freedom, be gentle. Types of mood:

Afraid - "Thank you, i am really trying"

Angry - "Yes... I think... Thank... you"

Submissed (>80) - "Thank You, my Master"

Others - "Thank you!"

Negative promises - pain, sacrifice... Types of mood:

Afraid -  "No, please, no!"

Angry - "Are you mad?! I will kill..."

Submissed (>80) - ... (no answer)

Others - "Please master do not punish me!"

Edited by nalios
On 4/10/2024 at 6:24 PM, HeadlessRex said:

I'm not sure if it's user error on my end, but I can seem to get the dialogue to appear on my end (with meeting the stated criteria for submission & resignation) . My papyrus logs mentions a property called 'orgasm flag' not being defined but unless I'm misunderstood that shouldn't cause any problems. I've also poked around in xedit and the only suspicious thing I could identify was the 'INOM' and 'INOA'  under the Dialogue topic showing errors. Are there other dependencies besides latest DOM and Ostim SA?

I'll do some testing and see if i can reproduce the issue. But no, there shouldn't be any other dependencies. 

EDIT: Silly me used the wrong factions for the dialogue conditions. Should be all good now, I just tested it and everything seems to be working smoothly. Try this version. It's safe to update on an existing save. 

DoM OStim Proof of Concept 1.0.1.zip

Edited by Yomikaki
On 4/11/2024 at 3:15 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Version 5.3.7 is out:

• Corrected sneak hiccup.
  • Added 3 new kinks "wearing lingerie", "wearing heels" and "wearing jewelry". Doesn't work if DOM fast keywords are disabled and SE only.
    • Heels will not be detected on armor replacers, unless the ClothingHeels keyword is used. Same for lingerie with keyword ClothingLingerie.
    • All clothing having the string "heels" in their name will be detected as heels. Same for lingerie with strings "lingerie", "panties", "panty", "underwear", "stocking", nightie" and "garter".
    • Lingerie detection takes precedence over heels. So a piece of armor named "Panties with high heels" will be identified as lingerie and not heels.
    • Jewelry takes precedence over heels and lingerie.
    • Special items (body parts, hair, ...) and devices detection also takes precedence over jewelry, heels and lingerie.
  • Added dialogue menu for "to be sacrificed" promise.
  • Added drink alcohol and potions to Upkeeping wheel menu.

I have upgraded to 5.3.7 but i am afraid the slave still gets stuck in sneaking. Seemingly, if the combat starts while sneaking.

In the MCM the "Fix unresponsive or invisible" Button fixes it, but only until next sneak combat gets her stuck. In my case that is most of the time. :(

EDIT: She now also stops following me if she stands in Attention and then i continue walking. In mean, she is sill on "Follow me", but she does not come after me. The same "Fix unresponsive..." Button temporarily fixes that.
Update: After i bite her (I am a Vampire) she also comes after me, So possible she just needs to be broken out of the Attention pose.

Edited by effrenatus
On 4/7/2024 at 8:29 AM, Ricardo-Evans said:

Still can't find the diaries. Moreover, the slaver diary found in breezehome is almost empty too. Maybe we can add a dialogue option to retrieve slave's diary.

I'm using Auto Read Notes and Read or Take SKSE, is there any potenial imcompability caused this?

In a similar boat, I have the same mods. My problem was that it didn't close the outer book after updating. I worked around it by immediately exiting the diary before it finished updating and then the actual diary opens. Oh, and remove Read or Take SKSE. It wouldn't open at all with that mod installed.

Edited by LordBitter
2 hours ago, LordBitter said:

In a similar boat, I have the same mods. My problem was that it didn't close the outer book after updating. I worked around it by immediately exiting the diary before it finished updating and then the actual diary opens.

Yes it can he finicky and there is no other way around, since Skyrim was not made with ingane updating diaries in mind.

Posted (edited)

This message is to all VR users: Did you manage to get the Wheel menu (UIExtensions) to work in VR? My recent VR tests are failing with wheel menus and I am wondering if I should provide a simple button replacement.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Good morning. I have a few suggestions.

Sexual training should not only be about rape. So they can just learn to spread their legs apart and close their eyes while praying for it to end soon. I think it would be better if it was consensual sex, and that the trainees also interact with each other, in pairs or threesomes, not just with the trainer.

Add an option, next to vaginal-anal-oral sex of "giving pleasure", with an increased chance of the partner having an orgasm, and with additional bonus for known kinks if they can be applied. As it stands now it's a pain to try to get them to orgasm, even if they have a good attitude towards the player and the kinks are "easy" (you can kiss to arouse them, but there is no option to fisting, for example).

Show an (optional) pop-up warning a few hours before promises are broken. For those of us who have a bad memory but don't want to break promises 🙂

Although there are already other mods for proposing sex to free NPCs, it wouldn't be bad to include that option along with proposing sex or threesomes with slaves, taking advantage of the traits generated by DOM. And in some cases being able to include some NPCs in "factions" like "friends with benefits" and "lover/spouse", with the possibility of them accepting increased or greatly increased.

That's all, thank you very much for the mod

10 hours ago, faresm said:

Good morning. I have a few suggestions.

Sexual training should not only be about rape. So they can just learn to spread their legs apart and close their eyes while praying for it to end soon. I think it would be better if it was consensual sex, and that the trainees also interact with each other, in pairs or threesomes, not just with the trainer.

Add an option, next to vaginal-anal-oral sex of "giving pleasure", with an increased chance of the partner having an orgasm, and with additional bonus for known kinks if they can be applied. As it stands now it's a pain to try to get them to orgasm, even if they have a good attitude towards the player and the kinks are "easy" (you can kiss to arouse them, but there is no option to fisting, for example).

Show an (optional) pop-up warning a few hours before promises are broken. For those of us who have a bad memory but don't want to break promises 🙂

Although there are already other mods for proposing sex to free NPCs, it wouldn't be bad to include that option along with proposing sex or threesomes with slaves, taking advantage of the traits generated by DOM. And in some cases being able to include some NPCs in "factions" like "friends with benefits" and "lover/spouse", with the possibility of them accepting increased or greatly increased.

That's all, thank you very much for the mod

You have the option to use sex instead of rape with DoM. In this scenario "sex" means it is not linked to a punishment reason and the slave can refuse. In case of refusal the slave can be scared to do it anyway. Note that in RL that would still be rape...

7 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

You have the option to use sex instead of rape with DoM. In this scenario "sex" means it is not linked to a punishment reason and the slave can refuse. In case of refusal the slave can be scared to do it anyway. Note that in RL that would still be rape...

Yep, but trainers just rape

Does anybody have issues with equipping DD items on npc´s?

I play the game via Nefaram modlist from Wabbajack, 6 month ago it wasnt a problem it worked well, i just want to know if that is a common problem or does it come from the modlist. Every other items still work clothing, zaz etc. just devious items dont apply on diary npc´s. It still work with my character or my followers so its just inflict npc´s wich are sent to this mod.

12 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

When the player is involved or in case of slave-on-slave, that works. But when offering a slave to an npc/follower, it always counts as punishment rape no matter what. Looks like bug. I'd understand that it could count as rape if the NPC in question is an asshole and has a bad day.

Suggestion: Add a line like "<slave> reluctantly/warily accepts" or "<slave> happily accepts" or "<slave> already starts stripping eagerly" depending on their training/arousal, to make it clear what's going on.

Also i've noticed, one slave has a rough sex kink, and apparently getting raped doesn't count as such anymore (looking at the statistics), even though their friends still react shocked/sad/etc. That intended?

Do friends of a slave get happy when that slave has happy sex (or is praised/hugged/kissed), or is the mood modifier direction only negative so far? Because that would offer up some alternative gameplay where not being an asshole is actually a viable option :D -- including the extra twisted version where you can be nice to someone while everyone is watching, then go punish them while out of sight 😧

Last question: Do you intend to maybe eventually add a dialog option to ask a slave what they wish, and then deny/fulfil that wish for extra bonuses? I know that probably opens a can of worms and is more complicated than i imagine, but the actions already handled by the mod offer a lot of possibilities in that direction.

Edited by the0fromnexus
11 hours ago, Klangradio said:

Does anybody have issues with equipping DD items on npc´s?

Go here

9 hours ago, Vredeman said:

soo... is this compatible with Pandora?

Pandora works for everything that needs FNIS/Nemesis, but there are a few niche things it can't do. Sadly this includes the way bondage animations are handled, so ZAP/DD stuff won't work.