1 hour ago, oys051 said:

My slave twitches every second when she sneak.

PAH slaves are fine, but DOM slaves are like that. When I go forward to sneak, she suddenly gets up and runs. :(

I also checked OAR, but it didn't work, what kind of problem is this?

ezgif-3-e69cc7b292.gif

I have this one too. Maybe its because I have an alternate sneaking animation mod.

Edited by Gräfin Zeppelin
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, invisible said:

I think Windows is now seeing your latest file as malware but no idea why, is there something in the file that could be seen as a malicous script?

image.png

This is just a false positive, it happens from time to time on compressed files. The compressed archive happens to have some bytes matching a virus signature. There is no executable file in the archive, so no risk.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, oys051 said:

My slave twitches every second when she sneak.

PAH slaves are fine, but DOM slaves are like that. When I go forward to sneak, she suddenly gets up and runs. :(

I also checked OAR, but it didn't work, what kind of problem is this?

ezgif-3-e69cc7b292.gif

12 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

I have this one too. Maybe its because I have an alternate sneaking animation mod.

Thanks for the report. I will check.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I'm having some minor issues when using custom races with this mod. Custom race characters seem to be more prone to becoming unresponsive, invisible, or having their scale set incorrectly during or after animations. The ones I've encountered issues with so far are Draenei (https://www.immyneedscake.com/skyrim-se-mods/skydraenei-race) [by far the biggest offender, invisibility or unresponsiveness is pretty much guaranteed when doing basically anything], COTR (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405) and Half-Dragon Race (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18268). These problems also occur with vanilla races but much more rarely.

I noticed a serious bug with the skill stats for slaves. For some reason they are all assigned 100 level stats in most categories. I noticed this because if using skill based muscle mod all slaves suddenly become ripped muscle mountains.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Durante said:

I noticed a serious bug with the skill stats for slaves. For some reason they are all assigned 100 level stats in most categories. I noticed this because if using skill based muscle mod all slaves suddenly become ripped muscle mountains.

Can you check what happens when enslaving directly with PAH?  DOM uses PAH functions for actor cleaning and cloning, I need to know if it comes from there or from something else.

Edited by TrollAutokill
7 hours ago, wower2345 said:

I'm having some minor issues when using custom races with this mod. Custom race characters seem to be more prone to becoming unresponsive, invisible, or having their scale set incorrectly during or after animations. The ones I've encountered issues with so far are Draenei (https://www.immyneedscake.com/skyrim-se-mods/skydraenei-race) [by far the biggest offender, invisibility or unresponsiveness is pretty much guaranteed when doing basically anything], COTR (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27405) and Half-Dragon Race (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18268). These problems also occur with vanilla races but much more rarely.

Are you using HDT SMP? Could you try with and without SMP? Also you should try without actor rescaling in the animation options.

If it makes things better I could use a no scale flag for some races. But I doubt it because the scale is already race dependent and it works with creatures.

I have planned a test run with COTR in my to-do list. But I have other priorities on my plate.

9 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Can you check what happens when enslaving directly with PAH?  DOM uses PAH functions for actor cleaning and cloning, I need to know if it comes from there or from something else.

It still happens with enslaving directly through PAHE and is visible when switching locations, slaves get 100 in all categories EXCEPT enchanting, smithing, lockpicking, pickpocketing. I suppose it will be PAHE that's causing it. I've tried cloning the affected actors separately with Proteus and then the stats are normal on the clone.

EDIT: I tried editing the stat values to normal, but PAHE keeps brute forcing them onto the npc, which makes it impossible to change them, annoying. I've also remembered that this issue has been on PAHE for years even since LE, which made all skill based morph mods incompatible.

Also a small little suggestion: Modesty feature. There are some OAR mods that add modesty to NPC's. Dunno how feasible it is, but it would simply be if telling npc undress and they start covering themselves you can tell them to stop doing it.

Edited by Durante
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Durante said:

Also a small little suggestion: Modesty feature. There are some OAR mods that add modesty to NPC's. Dunno how feasible it is, but it would simply be if telling npc undress and they start covering themselves you can tell them to stop doing it.

Edited 3 hours ago by Durante

Well it is in there. It might not be happening often enough because after being beaten they stop doing it pretty fast...

Edited by TrollAutokill
6 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Well it is in there. It might not be happening often enough because after being beaten they stop doing it pretty fast...

Ah, that is good to know. What about the stats bug? Is it possible to amend? :cry:

Just update from 5.3.2, notification text has no color anymore, check in mcm and under notification is all blank.

I’m playing on a modlist, named Nefaram, which has an old version of dom 4.8.2 installed, but it strictly not allow to start a new save which means I have to directly install 5.x over it, I hope it is not the issue because in 5.3.2 notification text has color.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, staineyy said:

Just update from 5.3.2, notification text has no color anymore, check in mcm and under notification is all blank.

I’m playing on a modlist, named Nefaram, which has an old version of dom 4.8.2 installed, but it strictly not allow to start a new save which means I have to directly install 5.x over it, I hope it is not the issue because in 5.3.2 notification text has color.

You mean MCM notification tab is empty? If you can see the color diamonds click on them to change the color. Start with just one and quit MCM. DoM should restart all widgets if it detects something is wrong with the widget array.

Edit: Change the number of widgets preferably. To something above 12.

If it doesn't work, a workaround is to delete the message widget array with Resaver.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, CrazySloth said:

Slaves don't seem to have greeting dialogues anymore. Like when you talk to them they used to call you "master" or "my lord", but now they just stay silent.  Is that on purpose or is my game bugged?

It should be there yes.

Hi @TrollAutokill

I have been testing the new updates and at least for me there has been a significant improvement in the AI response, faster with less lag. I have also noticed that now the slaves are maintaining the original (vanilla relationship 4 rank) "inlove" state permanently, at least with unique NPCs, I do not enslave non-unique NPCs. Also the response to dressing and undressing orders is faster, even after the sex animations the slaves dress immediately. It should be noted that I use the option in the MCM "clear NPC outfit" to have total control over the slave's clothing, I don't know if it has anything to do with it but it's great. The new diary still has some bugs, such as taking a long time to update or having to throw it on the floor to be able to notice the updates effectively. But usually I think it's great to have each slave's personal diary, the Diary Of Mine (insert peter griffin meme "Haha! he said it!") For now, nothing to report from me, thank you very much for the effort and dedication you put into this project of yours.

(imagine a Cheff Kiss image here, LL images are bugged again)

EDIT: Oh yes, I forgot. The animations are uneven in height with the new updates, it seems that by default DoM assumes that slaves wear some heels so you can notice for example your slaves kissing the PC chin instead of on the lips during the kiss animations. Even though the option to match height is activated in the MCM, although the truth is I don't care much because I don't usually use that type of animations. 👌

Edited by サマエル

My question is about animations: is it possible somehow to turn off some animations (only), such as some punishment or kiss animations? The fact for me is that they, so to speak, don't look very impressive yet, but take a lot of time to initialize and pass...

1 hour ago, nalios said:

My question is about animations: is it possible somehow to turn off some animations (only), such as some punishment or kiss animations? The fact for me is that they, so to speak, don't look very impressive yet, but take a lot of time to initialize and pass...

Just don't use them, use the tell command (scold and praise).

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, サマエル said:

DoM assumes that slaves wear some heels

Are you sure your slave is not wearing heels? In that case you need to check the remove heel effects from the MCM.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Are you sure your slave is not wearing heels? In that case you need to check the remove heel effects from the MCM.

Yeah, you are absolutely right, I'm sorry. I thought the heel removal feature was like in Sexlab Framework that turns on and off automatically, haha. If I leave it activated it will always be applied even if heels are not worn. My bad 😛 (Is there a way to disable emoji faces? I have never liked them at all)

Heels Setting ON 

Heels Setting Off

I'm not sure if the videos are visible correctly, lately LL has errors in that section (Not that I'm complaining to be clear, I know I'm a cheap MF [insert collar pull gif])

Edited by サマエル
22 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Just don't use them, use the tell command (scold and praise).

So, it makes no difference to the slave what exactly is used as punishment, the difference is only in the animation, but they react and affect in the same way?

1 hour ago, nalios said:

So, it makes no difference to the slave what exactly is used as punishment, the difference is only in the animation, but they react and affect in the same way?

They have different bonuses and trigger different kinks (which you can disable from the MCM). But the main training is the same.