Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ricardo-Evans said:

hello i want to know how to get the slave's diary if i importing slaves from pahe? i can only find my diary at breezehome

Try to save and reload. Diaries should appear in your inventory if they are not already in the slave's inventory.

Edited by TrollAutokill

far as i rm3mber the essental flag and such has long been buggy. even on LE mods have had issues where it doesnt get removed or added right. the only time i know its 100% fine is when its on them in a plugin.

this is probaly why you dont see many quests or mods making temp actors essetnal. they usualy reserve it for unique actors which  dont seem to bug as often.

14 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Beware, those new API events have different function arguments. Make sure to update your callbacks accordingly.

Also you might want to try the remove essential flag at capture (toggle is in debug MCM tab). Because resetting it later doesn't seem to work for me (even using the console).

Good thinking. I usually have DOM kill and clone the actor by default. Aside from compatibility, It usually adds family/friends to the mourner faction, so they have dialogue as if the missing victim is presumed dead. 😈

Somewhere *waaaay* down the line, I might need to do something extra once I get to the point where I'm implementing the story mode. Some will involve abducting some *very* essential characters. For example, one questline will involve kidnapping Gisli, Erikur, Bryling, and potentially Elisif (replacing her with a brainwashed Erikur as your puppet). Another involves Maven Black-Briar. But that's all still a long way off. Right now, I'm still working on the core coding and temple remodel. 😅

I was going to throw the idea of a collar that makes the slave essential but I'm guessing that's probably a bad idea.

I guess I'll just throw some other collar based ideas instead.

Temp Personality altering for training purposes

Something similar to PetCollar - Framework & Resources - LoversLab for slaves so its Devious Device-less and helps training

or makes the less prone to rape as a distraction in combat against hostiles

or maybe an auto shock for certain bad things the slave didn't do for when you don't have a henchwench yet.

or maybe something for maids for item storage like, maid wearing maid collar A puts items in chest containing the same collar for sorting.

edit: oh maybe instead a res collar that ressurects the slave and prevents slave stat loss (collar gets destroyed on res, obviously some restrictions may need done like for Sacrifices)

Edited by McLovin3

Great update in terms of features, but I have a few issues, one of them being mod-breaking, plus a request at the end.

I noticed in the diary for my one slave that is keeps saying "Mistress was not happy today. Mistress proceeded to me I was so aroused, I couldn't hide it" when I haven't done anything that could be considered unhappy (I have actually been trying to pick every option to say the opposite actually). I have gone from what was previously an in-love slave, to one that's scared, less in-love and needs comforting (using the mood spell, I'm starting to wonder if it's opposite day). Because I have been working on this one specifically, I have since rolled back a few saves and am going to transfer to HSH until this gets figured out (or I downgrade the mod).

---

I haven't tried it since the update, but previously if you freed a slave, it would say they died unless you unchecked "use events for loops on slaves".

---

I transferred a slave to HSH, at which point the diary disappeared from my inventory. When I transferred the slave back, I didn't get the diary back (also not in their inventory). After a save and loading it again, the diary was added to my inventory when loading in, although the name of the diary was correct, the name inside the diary was that of another slave. The 3 entries in the diary suggest it is for the proper slave though, but since there are only 3, it means it started over from scratch.

After bringing her (Nova) back to DoM and looking at the Feelings page, it now ends with "I hate Nova. I feel like Nova doesn't like me.". Besides never having this change after moving a slave between mods before, it appears that she now hates herself???

---

I just ran into another issue, not sure what is causing it though (I also haven't tried it with another yet). If I tell them to sleep, they lay down, then pop right back up and it says they are sitting in bed, but appearance wise, they are standing on the bed with chains. The usual release from restraints options aren't there, but if you tell them to follow you, everything returns to normal. https://i.imgur.com/dPPwBBq.png

DOM_Core: WIDGET INDEX=5 SECTION=Nova: Nova worshipfully listens to Mistress
DOM_Actor:Animation: Nova: Anim_PoseByString LooseDialogueResponsePositive TRUE TRUE
DOM_Actor:Topic: Nova: says: [Topic <DOM02TopicAnswerYesRespectful (9F422D47)>]
DOM_Core: WIDGET INDEX=5 SECTION=Nova: Nova is sitting in Bed
DOM_Actor: Nova: SetMarkerAtFurniture furn=[ObjectReference < (087747B0)>]
DOM_Actor: Nova: is getting up from Bed
DOM_Actor: Nova: SetFurnitureState trying to sit in Bed success = False
DOM_Actor: Nova: IsBreakingPose() can not move
DOM_Actor:Animation: Nova: Anim_PoseByString ZazAPCAO312 TRUE TRUE
DOM_Actor: Nova: behaviour=restrained_in_furniture start canIdle=False canMove=False

---

As a side request, would it be possible to have it so if you hit a slave with a weapon while in combat it won't be considered punishment? It's really annoying when you get into a situation where everyone is so close together you either don't participate in the fight, or you most likely hit your slave by accident.

I'd try messing with the scripts myself, but every time I've tried to compile things in the past I got a shit storm of errors relating to dependencies. (Guessing I have different versions or variants)

Edited by vrelk

loving the new updates, but can i please make a request? can you focus the next update on making slaves able to work in mines, farms, cooking, alchemy etc? it would make slaves way more useful, and the new camp features would also work well with this. thanks for all the work TAK ❤️

5 hours ago, cumragslutmirai said:

loving the new updates, but can i please make a request? can you focus the next update on making slaves able to work in mines, farms, cooking, alchemy etc? it would make slaves way more useful, and the new camp features would also work well with this. thanks for all the work TAK ❤️

there is actually an addon that i use made by @Nonseen it's called work slaves and it follows some of those tasks i.e. working on mines, and farms i believe some nordic ruins such as silent moons camp can be taken for alchemy ingredients there is also a mod known as filthy heritage which serves as a sort of scavenger hunt for keys that unlock slave dungeons that have addons for work slaves and dom in general

Edited by Superfart2000
On 4/5/2024 at 10:10 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Try to save and reload. Diaries should appear in your inventory if they are not already in the slave's inventory.

Still can't find the diaries. Moreover, the slaver diary found in breezehome is almost empty too. Maybe we can add a dialogue option to retrieve slave's diary.

I'm using Auto Read Notes and Read or Take SKSE, is there any potenial imcompability caused this?

Hello everybody. Been a little while since I've poked my head in, but I remembered I was planning to make an OStim integration for this mod and, well, I had nothing better to do, so I made a proof of concept. The dialogue line for starting an OStim scene will appear when a slave's submission is >= 80 and their resignation is >= 60. Orgasms are tracked just like a standard SL interaction, except the DoM orgasm calculation is bypassed to use OStim's orgasm event instead. Stat changes and etc. should work like a normal sexual encounter minus most of the finer detail (i.e. not currently tracking oral/vaginal/anal, aggressive vs non aggressive, etc.). Obviously, you need OStim Standalone installed for it to work.

The source is included.

Happy slave-pampering, everyone! :) 

PS: you won't get the stat changes if you just up-arrow on the slave to start an OStim scene. This addon only tracks OStim interactions started via dialogue with the slave. 

DoM OStim Proof of Concept.zip

Edited by Yomikaki
clarification
1 hour ago, Yomikaki said:

Hello everybody. Been a little while since I've poked my head in, but I remembered I was planning to make an OStim integration for this mod and, well, I had nothing better to do, so I made a proof of concept. The dialogue line for starting an OStim scene will appear when a slave's submission is >= 80 and their resignation is >= 60. Orgasms are tracked just like a standard SL interaction, except the DoM orgasm calculation is bypassed to use OStim's orgasm event instead. Stat changes and etc. should work like a normal sexual encounter minus most of the finer detail (i.e. not currently tracking oral/vaginal/anal, aggressive vs non aggressive, etc.). Obviously, you need OStim Standalone installed for it to work.

The source is included.

PS: you won't get the stat changes if you just up-arrow on the slave to start an OStim scene. This addon only tracks OStim interactions started via dialogue with the slave. 

DoM OStim Proof of Concept.zip 6.57 kB · 1 download

Should I add it to next release?

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

Should I add it to next release?

I wouldn't recommend it. It's really just something I made for fun and as an exercise to see how feasible an "OStim Mode" would be for DoM. I don't think it's much of a feature at this point.

This is much more information than you asked for, but I have an excuse to talk about it so: I had originally thought DoM could have a full ostim integration where it slots in everywhere sexlab does, but it seems like it would be a lot of work, and I won't personally be tackling it.
A few reasons for that: 

1. My knowledge of the DoM codebase is poor especially in regards to the sex mechanics, as there seems to be a lot of state to handle
  2. DoMs integration with sexlab seems very tight -- i.e. its essentially rewriting a large portion of the mod from scratch if you want to slot in something other than SL.  
  3. OStim Standalone is not a suitable replacement for 90% of the sex in DoM, because there are currently 0 OStim-native non-con (or even particularly rough) animations. The sexlab animation ports that exist are not great, are still 99% consensual, and those being the only option essentially defeats the purpose of rebuilding the mod for OStim in the first place. The one place where OStim would slot in pretty easily would be for the kiss & grope praise events. 
  4. OStim's bondage framework is in very very early beta to the point that it might as well not exist and that is obviously limiting. 

With that said, I may continue with this addon if i get more ideas/suggestions for routes into ostim (and therefore primarily consensual/gentler) sex scenes.  

2 hours ago, Yomikaki said:

I wouldn't recommend it. It's really just something I made for fun and as an exercise to see how feasible an "OStim Mode" would be for DoM. I don't think it's much of a feature at this point.

This is much more information than you asked for, but I have an excuse to talk about it so: I had originally thought DoM could have a full ostim integration where it slots in everywhere sexlab does, but it seems like it would be a lot of work, and I won't personally be tackling it.
A few reasons for that: 

1. My knowledge of the DoM codebase is poor especially in regards to the sex mechanics, as there seems to be a lot of state to handle
  2. DoMs integration with sexlab seems very tight -- i.e. its essentially rewriting a large portion of the mod from scratch if you want to slot in something other than SL.  
  3. OStim Standalone is not a suitable replacement for 90% of the sex in DoM, because there are currently 0 OStim-native non-con (or even particularly rough) animations. The sexlab animation ports that exist are not great, are still 99% consensual, and those being the only option essentially defeats the purpose of rebuilding the mod for OStim in the first place. The one place where OStim would slot in pretty easily would be for the kiss & grope praise events. 
  4. OStim's bondage framework is in very very early beta to the point that it might as well not exist and that is obviously limiting. 

With that said, I may continue with this addon if i get more ideas/suggestions for routes into ostim (and therefore primarily consensual/gentler) sex scenes.  

Ok. I put it as a separate download so it can be found more easily. I will also update the mod description.

Good afternoon!
I really liked this mod that I decided to make a translation. (for personal use)
For this I used the utility xTranslator and translated almost all the lines except those in the pop-up windows.
Can you please tell me where I can find them?
Sorry if the question is off topic.

image1.PNG

image2.PNG

42 minutes ago, vkrejn said:

Good afternoon!
I really liked this mod that I decided to make a translation. (for personal use)
For this I used the utility xTranslator and translated almost all the lines except those in the pop-up windows.
Can you please tell me where I can find them?
Sorry if the question is off topic.

image1.PNG

image2.PNG

Those are in DOM_Core.psc source file.

19 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Are you using LE or SE? Are you updating from an older version? Which one?

I'm on SE. I do update from an older version but I can't remember the specific number. I have tried to uninstall DOM completely and using resaver to purge my save, but the diaries just don't appear.

Hi, I really appreciate the effort put into the mod thus far. How difficult would it be to define a new kink? Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that kinks were defined in DOM_Utils. Is that the only file that would need editing? Thanks.

16 minutes ago, adsadsasdasdsadad said:

Hi, I really appreciate the effort put into the mod thus far. How difficult would it be to define a new kink? Earlier in the thread it was mentioned that kinks were defined in DOM_Utils. Is that the only file that would need editing? Thanks.

It would need to be registered in dom_utils as for its name and index, and it can not use the index of another kink. But that's just the definition.

The implementation depends on what should trigger the kink and is often different for every kink, except the ones triggered by Sexlab keywords. What do you have in mind?

18 hours ago, Yomikaki said:

The source is included.

Thank you!!!

Getting some good 🍇 animation packs in OSTIM is going to be a huge game changer.

I mean, I mostly use regular animations anyways because they end up being a pet after I spend a game week gaslighting them, but sometimes you really gotta hold em down and slam em.

Edited by Harry Smackmeat