14 hours ago, wower2345 said:

From what I can gather. there have been some edits made to the voice lines in the mod. Does the voicepack

still work, or does it need to be redone (perhaps due to some ID mismatching)?

Only new lines. The latest voicepack works but it's missing a few lines.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pheanixe said:

game CTD´s every time i give a slave cleaning chores. am i the only experiencing this?

You're on LE? If no, make sure you have installed PowerOfThree (PO3) mods as listed on the mod description page. If you're on LE, PO3 functions are different or non-existent for some of them, and it will crash.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, gender65 said:

And how to find out the sos schlong faction and its ID in order to add it to SaveFactions.json ? The fact is that when I kill a slave, his schlong disappears and there is "no schlong" in the MSM sos.

Open sos with SSEedit.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

You're on LE? If no, make sure you have installed PowerOfThree (PO3) mods as listed on the mod description page. If you're on LE, PO3 functions are different or non-existent for some of them, and it will crash.

no, im playing the latest AE update and all my mods are up to date as well, like SKSE, Papyrus, PO3, XP32 etc. bla bla...

i played DOM last year already, everything was perfect. this year, everythings seems to be ok but the damn cleaning chores not. i can play without this option, its not important. just wanted you to know.

Edited by Pheanixe

Also, I'm getting this weird bug where half the time, slaves that are following me wont follow me into a cell. They just hang right outside and only join me randomly. I'm willing to chalk this up to a quirk with my incredibly long save file, but you got any ideas on what could maybe fix it?

1 hour ago, whooptyscoop said:

Also, I'm getting this weird bug where half the time, slaves that are following me wont follow me into a cell. They just hang right outside and only join me randomly. I'm willing to chalk this up to a quirk with my incredibly long save file, but you got any ideas on what could maybe fix it?

Following NPCs use the standard Skyrim routine. I can't think of a mod dealing with followers other than changing a few parameters. I am sorry but either your mod list or your save is clogged.

When i update to a newer DoM version manually, from the PLUGINS/SE/ folder i only need the DiaryOfMine.esp because i don't have the other mods - BUT - am i hence assuming correctly, that the other 4 folders there (interface, meshes, seq, textures) from there are also irrelevant for me?

I need only the things from the MAIN folder, right? 

Thank you in advance!

Excuse me, after i had to move my whole thing to a new PC, i cannot use a mod manager anymore without destroying everything because it would reset my whole Skyrim installation...

17 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

the other 4 folders there (interface, meshes, seq, textures) from there are also irrelevant for me?

Depends. Most of the updates only apply to the esp, but if new animations were added you would need to update the meshes as well. Really just update everything, it won't hurt. The only way to screw it up is if you miss a folder you need to update.

On 5/5/2024 at 5:27 PM, sidfu1 said:

wish they would sandbox in a bigger area. feels like the  area they can sendbox is super small. feels like around 128 or so as its smaller than most follow range of followers

Seconded, if possible. Atm they barely move around when sandboxing