Hi all. Thanks to the genius of Diary of Mine, I'm deep in the process of completely reworking my  mod, Immersive Daedra Worship: Temple of Molag Bal. Since DOM now provides the AI system I've always dreamed of for ToMB, I'm essentially redoing ToMB to be a DOM extension. Rather than a simple "rape X times for points during a ritual" system, the worship of Molag Bal will now be tied to a victim's DOM status—scoring events will trigger on things like putting the victim into broken, terrified, or shocked moods, forcing them to masturbate to orgasm, etc.

I'm also redoing the reward system from the ground up. You will now have two stats: Devotion and Favor. Abusing your DOM slaves (plus a few other things) will increase your Devotion, which goes from 0-100% but degrades over time. Devotion gets you a static blessing that scales based on your current devotion. While your Devotion is at 100%, further worship earns you Favor. Favor does not degrade over time, but can be traded in for truly powerful rewards. Essentially, the more you abuse your slaves in a way that pleases Molag Bal, the greater power he will grant you.

What kinds of rewards would people like to see the King of Rape grant to his loyal cultists? I'm especially looking things that are lore friendly and reasonable to implement as a discrete reward—for example, a spell or an item you can obtain for cashing in X favor points. Favor rewards I'm planning include:

- Vampiric Drain spell for non-vamps (and improved drain for vamps)

- Amulet that saps an enemy's life force when they hit you

- Summonable dremora followers

- Cold-fire destruction spells

- DOM potions

- Oblivion gate travel

- Spell like Frenzy, but makes enemies violently rape each other

- Enchantment bonus when using black soul gems

What would be an appropriate scalable static blessing for Devotion? I'm thinking either health/magic/stamina boost and/or regeneration. But is there something more interesting that I haven't thought of?

I'm very open to including stuff from other mods that fit the theme. For example—assuming I can get the necessary permissions—stuff like various daedra-summoning conjuration spells, MB-themed armor/weapons. 

Are there features people are dying to see in a hardcore daedra worship mod? (Other than allowing the player to be the victim. I'm not at all interested in that kind of gameplay, and there are already plenty of player-as-slave mods out there.)

If you happen to have the mod involve a player home again, you could have things that work in the home involving DoM slaves.

Like say a zaz sex machine that tries to break a slave, or a mine or farm that you can transfer slaves there to produce goods (yeah its not rape theme but Molag Bal is the deadric prince of domination and slavery). I guess this might depend on what Troll does with whatever he plans for workforce on slaves.

There was an old Vicn mod of a Clavicus Vile pokemon themed of capturing NPCs into pokeballs and putting them into machines that paired up creatures to produce creature drops with a Sexlab addition to add sex to it. Maybe something like that

Cage of Clavicus SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Or just simply a HSH like home to hold and train more slaves while you are away but for DoM so slaves get the DoM feelings like shocked and broken.

There was also this neat little collar mod I found recently of named collars. Maybe you or TrollAutokill can maybe get permission and add effects that alter their personalities while worn or make them more susceptible to certain types of training.

There's still the bland option of money, selling slaves is kind of a mess right now for HSH or AYGAS on DoM slaves, so having a selling option to Molag can be a basic option.

Sacrificing a pretty to death a slave i worked hard on is a hit and miss personally for me, I might just only do it on low worth ugly slaves.

Either way I look forward to seeing whatever direction it goes and be the first to welcome it to the Paradise Hall family of enslaver mods

Edited by McLovin3
2 hours ago, McLovin3 said:

If you happen to have the mod involve a player home again, you could have things that work in the home involving DoM slaves.

Like say a zaz sex machine that tries to break a slave, or a mine or farm that you can transfer slaves there to produce goods (yeah its not rape theme but Molag Bal is the deadric prince of domination and slavery). I guess this might depend on what Troll does with whatever he plans for workforce on slaves.

There was an old Vicn mod of a Clavicus Vile pokemon themed of capturing NPCs into pokeballs and putting them into machines that paired up creatures to produce creature drops with a Sexlab addition to add sex to it. Maybe something like that

Cage of Clavicus SE at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Or just simply a HSH like home to hold and train more slaves while you are away but for DoM so slaves get the DoM feelings like shocked and broken.

There was also this neat little collar mod I found recently of named collars. Maybe you or TrollAutokill can maybe get permission and add effects that alter their personalities while worn or make them more susceptible to certain types of training.

There's still the bland option of money, selling slaves is kind of a mess right now for HSH or AYGAS on DoM slaves, so having a selling option to Molag can be a basic option.

Sacrificing a pretty to death a slave i worked hard on is a hit and miss personally for me, I might just only do it on low worth ugly slaves.

Either way I look forward to seeing whatever direction it goes and be the first to welcome it to the Paradise Hall family of enslaver mods

Some excellent suggestions. I especially like the collar effect idea. And the player home thing is already in the midst of being implemented. In fact, I spent most of today completely redoing the temple. Or, rather, the main temple, as there will also be a few more smaller ones, connected by Oblivion gate portals. I finished basic layouts today. :)

Sacrificing a slave you've put a lot of time in will be a lot more tempting in the new version. Sacrifice value is based on a combination of how hard the slave is to break (DOM personality) and how mentally broken they are (training stats and mood). And sacrifice gets you big points. The whole system is going to be a lot more dynamic too, as it's going to be mostly event driven, hooking into DOM for the acts of worship. Trust me, you will need to think very hard about whether you want to dispose of a slave for cash or send her soul to Coldharbour. My goal is to make the player feel like a true BBEG by the late game.

Black Tentacles that violate NPCs in one of the dungeons! Your original mod looks incredible and I can't wait to try this one in 4k lol. I have yet to get into sexlabs mods as I am waiting for my next modlist (Nukts Ultima) to be my base for it. But beyond that, I have a question, what mods will I need to get this potential future release to work so I can start a list?

2 hours ago, AFROBIT said:

Black Tentacles that violate NPCs in one of the dungeons! Your original mod looks incredible and I can't wait to try this one in 4k lol. I have yet to get into sexlabs mods as I am waiting for my next modlist (Nukts Ultima) to be my base for it. But beyond that, I have a question, what mods will I need to get this potential future release to work so I can start a list?

At the moment, the only hard requirements for the new version will be Diary of Mine and its requirements (PAHE, zaz, SexLab, etc.) That said, I would recommend:

LC Build Your Noble Home. This is my favorite player home, and the main temple is placed with this mod in mind. I may eventually even release my personal mod more deeply integrating them (it adds a jail to the barracks with a secret passage into the temple), although that depends on permissions.

Suspicious City Guards, RAID, and other crime/stealth/detection AI mods. Border gates and mods that add more guards patrolling the roads between cities. I'm building in a tweak similar to what my Immersive Abduction mod does with Defeat, where slaves will send muffled calls for help to their crime faction while in the bag. This makes abducting unique NPCs much more challenging and satisfying, especially without using fast travel. 

Sneak Tools - The identity concealment mechanic pairs well with the above, and I usually put it on my cultist mask.

A good perk overhaul. I use Path of Sorcery layered on top of Ordinator. Perk points will still be the most common reward for your devotion, so having a large perk overhaul is nice.

Suggestion: have your animations tied to mod events only (or at least mostly) use FunnyBusiness's Molag animations. Why? Well, have you seen them? They're brutal.

Check out this adoon.
When I visited the temple of Molag Bal for the first time in a while, I was surprised by something new.
If you like this addon, I think you can try adding some elements to it.
I look forward to your new updates that are DOM-aware.

8 hours ago, APE1333 said:

Check out this adoon.
When I visited the temple of Molag Bal for the first time in a while, I was surprised by something new.
If you like this addon, I think you can try adding some elements to it.
I look forward to your new updates that are DOM-aware.

Oh, I'm aware of it. The fixed meshes will 100% be in the new version with a massive shoutout in the credits. It's so much better having proper collision I can't even. I haven't tried the esp itself yet since I'm rebuilding my load order. But definitely going to try it out.

I'm redoing the temples completely. Because there will be two for sure in this version, connected by oblivion gate. I've already laid them out, though they still need a lot more work before they're ready for a proper beta release. Navmesh, furniture, lighting, etc. I've learned a lot since the first version, so everything should be a lot more lightweight too. 

might i suggest adding

amputation framework to it so that we can take a leg or hand off from a slave as punishment and if they are nice giving them a dwarvan hand or leg,

the branding device of doom is also a very nice mod maybe add support for that, so that we can brand molags symbol on slaves, a room for execution, a room for branding a jail cell which works with pahe, maybe add a feature so that pahe/dom Taskmaster can become your assistant and help you in torturing slaves we can call them temple priests,

i really loved the temple of molag bal 

1 hour ago, ezrken said:

might i suggest adding

amputation framework to it so that we can take a leg or hand off from a slave as punishment and if they are nice giving them a dwarvan hand or leg,

the branding device of doom is also a very nice mod maybe add support for that, so that we can brand molags symbol on slaves, a room for execution, a room for branding a jail cell which works with pahe, maybe add a feature so that pahe/dom Taskmaster can become your assistant and help you in torturing slaves we can call them temple priests,

i really loved the temple of molag bal 

Amputation would be interesting, but it's way beyond the scope of what I'm adding in the foreseeable future.

I'm planning to include a new framework for cultists (though it probably won't be ready for the 0.9 beta). For now, cultists will be independent of DOM's AI (although compatible if you want to use a slaver as a cultist) while also interacting with DOM training to some extent. It'll likely be relatively simple, allowing you to (1) recruit cultists, (2) tell cultists to live at the temple, (3) tell cultists to gather in the main chamber for a ritual, (5) tell them to equip/unequip their ritual outfit, and (6) control their behavior during a ritual, including gangbang functionality.

But apart from the ritual itself, I'm mostly leaving all AI behavior—both slave and cultist—to other mods like DOM, NFF, MHIYH, etc.. The main reason I started working on this again is because DOM handles the behavior, so I can focus on the core mechanics of recognizing and rewarding the player for acts of worship done through DOM.

Once that's working, the next version will implement cultists and the arena (which has been moved to a new temple), where you can have slaves fight your summoned daedra. After that, I'll likely be shifting my focus to implementing the questline. But that's a long way off.

On 4/8/2024 at 7:20 PM, The Man in Black said:

Once that's working, the next version will implement cultists and the arena (which has been moved to a new temple), where you can have slaves fight your summoned daedra. After that, I'll likely be shifting my focus to implementing the questline. But that's a long way off.

Ooooh I see some crazy ideas that can come out of that.

Having Small bets for or against your slave,

The obvious combat training when your mod or player setup is just 2 risky to have combat slaves out on the field (There's 0% for me to play 2Handed with combat slaves without me killing them),

Attracting crowds for business/worship,

or adding regular creatures to the list just for the sole sake of them getting raped if they lose (Might have to turn off other combat rape mods if the scripts coming from your end, I'm too used to having my combat rape mods happen on the first happen for the best chance of the scripts firing right)

Just to be sure, and I'm not that deep into the Elder Scrolls lore, but since Molag Bal is the father of all vampire, rivals Boetiah, likes crushing his enemies (okay, who doesn't - in a way), and also being the king of rape - it seems that many concepts declare murder as devotion. Is that accurate or an assumption?

I had the idea that the king of rape might also like the victim to become a devotee by themself. Like in all those hentai where the wannabe-princess character is being "transformed" by being raped into the true slut she always was (but would never publically admit). Emphasis on the "transformation" aspect.

It's not my kink, and I don't know the availble mods on this topic - but I was just wondering if it neeeds to be dark all the way down? Maybe the vampire-concept can be adapted here: the leader of the "coven" creates offsprings and devoted servants, while feeding on totally different characters. So, no murder and no killing in the name of Molag Bal - only feeding if necessary.

13 hours ago, Swiftstep said:

Just to be sure, and I'm not that deep into the Elder Scrolls lore, but since Molag Bal is the father of all vampire, rivals Boetiah, likes crushing his enemies (okay, who doesn't - in a way), and also being the king of rape - it seems that many concepts declare murder as devotion. Is that accurate or an assumption?

I had the idea that the king of rape might also like the victim to become a devotee by themself. Like in all those hentai where the wannabe-princess character is being "transformed" by being raped into the true slut she always was (but would never publically admit). Emphasis on the "transformation" aspect.

It's not my kink, and I don't know the availble mods on this topic - but I was just wondering if it neeeds to be dark all the way down? Maybe the vampire-concept can be adapted here: the leader of the "coven" creates offsprings and devoted servants, while feeding on totally different characters. So, no murder and no killing in the name of Molag Bal - only feeding if necessary.

DOM will be a hard requirement, and that sounds like something that could be easily roleplayed through the native Stockholm syndrome mechanic. In my playtesting, I've found it surprisingly satisfying to use the slaves whose minds I broke as new quasi-cultists.

You can also certainly play without murder. Human sacrifice will be the most lucrative way to earn devotion, but it's only one way.

3 hours ago, marzujefye said:

hello there, your mod is awesome. thanks for sharing it. As a necromancer player, i always look for ways to improve my gameplay and your mod is a must in my roleplays.

Thanks! And you'll love the future direction. There will be a lot more Conjuration stuff going forward. (Someday, I will crack the "Conjure Dremora Rapist" spell…) My goal for the arena temple is a place to make your slaves fight your summoned daedra or reanimated minions.