On 3/10/2024 at 10:00 AM, TrollAutokill said:

You mean MCM notification tab is empty? If you can see the color diamonds click on them to change the color. Start with just one and quit MCM. DoM should restart all widgets if it detects something is wrong with the widget array.

Edit: Change the number of widgets preferably. To something above 12.

If it doesn't work, a workaround is to delete the message widget array with Resaver.

just had this hapen also to me so might  warrant a check if something is causing it to break. yeah my messaged comptely broken. mcm doesnt even show the color selection. tried removing array then remove the other message ones and still doesnt work. it seems to be something isnt starting up right for DOM. tried it on new save and seems to onvirm it where 1 game might be fine but another not.

wonder it is this cause it. ive noticed when usign that PAHE doesn't start auto it has to manually be started.
still ant get my diary to work also.
ive noticed a few things while testing
1. the mssage options go to 20 but will auto reset to 10 on open and close of the  mcm
2.ive noticed similar for the  diarty options in debug with its mcm settings resetting to 32 entreis if you change it.

Edited by sidfu1
Posted (edited)

Version 5.3.4 is out. Bug fixes and more multi-threading.

• Setting camp and traveling to camp now give a message with camp name.
  • EquipInventory uses event, making use of multi-threading to reduce lag. Animation will occur in parallel in the current thread. Can be disabled in MCM debug tab.
  • Capture uses event for animations, making use of multi-threading to reduce lag. Animation lasts 20 seconds, which should be just about the time required to prepare the slave reference alias. Can be disabled in MCM debug tab.
  • Telling "should be naked" slaves to wear armor will now give messages related to using shields to avoid confusion.
  • Slaves are now aware of clothes, armor, shield and weapons in inventory (even if not equipped) and it will affect their mood accordingly.
  • Running away slaves will now try to wear clothes or armors and hold weapons from their inventory.
  • Revealing armors (with slot mask 52 = SOS or Pubic hair) are now flagged are shameful.
  • Redressing now uses Zaz animations
  • Corrected skills increase to 100 for unique actors.
  • Corrected assault alarm not being sent when running away. Disable in MCM if you don't like that.
  • Corrected wrong message when trying to dress up with no clothes in inventory.
  • Corrected auto-reset of free camera mode to false.
  • Corrected virginity saving to JSON file for NPCs.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

just had this hapen also to me so might  warrant a check if something is causing it to break. yeah my messaged comptely broken. mcm doesnt even show the color selection. tried removing array then remove the other message ones and still doesnt work. it seems to be something isnt starting up right for DOM. tried it on new save and seems to onvirm it where 1 game might be fine but another not.

wonder it is this cause it. ive noticed when usign that PAHE doesn't start auto it has to manually be started.
still ant get my diary to work also.
ive noticed a few things while testing
1. the mssage options go to 20 but will auto reset to 10 on open and close of the  mcm
2.ive noticed similar for the  diarty options in debug with its mcm settings resetting to 32 entreis if you change it.

1. That's not expected, max is 20.

In the logfile look for the lines with: "DOM_Core: InitMessageWidgets enable index=". How many do you have?

If the quest is not starting you will get the old widgets and that can explain your error.

Or try a new save.

2. That's expected, max is 32.

Edited by TrollAutokill
56 minutes ago, Durante said:

Hey, thanks for the update. Just a heads up, I can't seem to download the latest version, windows security is blocking it after downloading saying it's a virus

Hide contents

virus.jpg.37d87d38835bfe491f6a87a70c662a5d.jpg

Yeah, windows defender has been acting like a damn bitch with all the mods from any site on the vast internet. Here, nexus and... etc...

11 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

1. That's not expected, max is 20.

In the logfile look for the lines with: "DOM_Core: InitMessageWidgets enable index=". How many do you have?

If the quest is not starting you will get the old widgets and that can explain your error.

Or try a new save.

2. That's expected, max is 32.

found this before i updated when i decided to check 2 different games about the widgets not working.
 the one iwth the 000000000000 ref is on the existing game where it bugged and the other is a old game where it was working
also looking at the widget script instance the _x and _y which would list the ui placement of the widget is also 0. well now to update to newest and test to see what i get hopely i dont have to scrap my 10 hour game.

update
updating to newest fixed the  message issue.

image.png

image.png

Edited by sidfu1

Hi i am keep getting slave in angry mood, I read through the tip trying to understand the training. However, I only see anal sex training can have a bonus on an angry slave. How do I get the slave change to another mood? Keep punishing the slave for being angry seems to get worse. 

46 minutes ago, 1233311111 said:

Hi i am keep getting slave in angry mood, I read through the tip trying to understand the training. However, I only see anal sex training can have a bonus on an angry slave. How do I get the slave change to another mood? Keep punishing the slave for being angry seems to get worse. 

First threaten them against being angry. Then punish them for being angry.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Durante said:

Hey, thanks for the update. Just a heads up, I can't seem to download the latest version, windows security is blocking it after downloading saying it's a virus

Reveal hidden contents

virus.jpg.37d87d38835bfe491f6a87a70c662a5d.jpg

Another false positive. Remember these are just game files, to be loaded by Skyrim, no executable files!

Wacatac detection often gives false positive. This has been discussed in many forums.

Edited by TrollAutokill
Posted (edited)

Version 5.3.5 is out: Bug fixes, extensions, but mostly API Update for @The Man in Black

• API polishing. New events for InBag, OutBag and CallForHelp.
  • New mood "defiant". For those angry slaves, smart enough to hide it.
  • New spell mood info: "Mood Spectrum". Give the probability in % for each mood (works on DOM and PAH slaves). Mostly for debugging, but still interesting.
  • Corrected an animation glitch happening when actor needed to sheath weapon before but was too slow.
  • Added alpha transparency to slap boobs and spank.
  • Moved chance runaway computation to on update instead of on demand (like mood change chances).
Edited by TrollAutokill

I thoroughly enjoyed DoM a year ago -- before numerous Skyrim updates -- and would like to enjoy it, again.  I have since upgraded to Skyrim 1.6.1170 and accompanying mods, frameworks, and utilities that support this version.

Accordingly, can you tell me if DoM 5.3.5 was developed and tested on Skyrim 1.6.1170 -- or on a different version?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Maidenslayer said:

I thoroughly enjoyed DoM a year ago -- before numerous Skyrim updates -- and would like to enjoy it, again.  I have since upgraded to Skyrim 1.6.1170 and accompanying mods, frameworks, and utilities that support this version.

Accordingly, can you tell me if DoM 5.3.5 was developed and tested on Skyrim 1.6.1170 -- or on a different version?

I did not try with the latest update, I stopped at 640. But DoM is not the limiting factor here. Most compatibility issues affects DLL mods.

Search your mod list for DLLs and see if they are compatible with 1.6.1170.

Edited by TrollAutokill
1 hour ago, Maidenslayer said:

I'm still on version AE 1.6.640 and it works great without any problems. And I don't think I'll update for a long time until I have enough confirmation that nothing remains broken with the last update. Users should proceed like this

Edited by サマエル
3 minutes ago, Durante said:

Reporting that PAHE is still causing slaves to have 100 stats in all categories. Tested on 5.3.4 with a fresh capture.

Yes, I won't change that. I am still not sure what to do with DoM. I will try different scenarios for spawned and unique NPCs, and decide later.

Hi, I just encounter a weird bug: any slave follows me when I enter sneak mode, also enter sneak mode. However, the slave glitch up and down during sneaking. I checked on th OAR, it turns out the slave is swithing between idle and sneak animation back and forth. And it only happens on the DOM slaves, the vanilla followers are fine. By the way, I am not using heavy sexlab mod, only DoM and PAH and any pre-requirement to make them work.  I am not sure if it is caused by DOM or any conflicts with OAR animation. I also wondering if anyone else has the same problem and solved it.

4 minutes ago, 1233311111 said:

Hi, I just encounter a weird bug: any slave follows me when I enter sneak mode, also enter sneak mode. However, the slave glitch up and down during sneaking. I checked on th OAR, it turns out the slave is swithing between idle and sneak animation back and forth. And it only happens on the DOM slaves, the vanilla followers are fine. By the way, I am not using heavy sexlab mod, only DoM and PAH and any pre-requirement to make them work.  I am not sure if it is caused by DOM or any conflicts with OAR animation. I also wondering if anyone else has the same problem and solved it.

For now i just let all slaves not fight for me, then they won't enter sneak mode after me, so kind of preventing the problem.