7 hours ago, adsadsasdasdsadad said:

Trying to implement a clothing-based kink. Not sure how difficult that would be. Would something like that be more trouble than it's worth.

If it has a keyword it's easy. Equipment effects are in dom_actor.psc, applyEquipmentEffects() if my memory is correct.

1 hour ago, trevorg2159 said:

Im not able to get the wheel menus to come up. With SHIFT + Y it gives me the slave info. I've tried all the different wheel keys and no wheel ever shows.

Make sure you don't have duplicate hotkey definitions.

Also you can try the shout power "abuse menu" it should start with a button row and then call the wheel menu. If this one doesn't work you probably didn't install the UI extensions.

10 minutes ago, whooptyscoop said:

Can I use the read and write persona from json to edit kinks, or is it limited to personality values

you can 

this is a Json file I made using the write Json option to make said file I just went in to edit it you can edit or add the kinks like I have like this.

once in game you can choose the read Json option and it should work as is.

note That you can only have six kinks per slave as I'm sure it could possibly break it and I would probably use this with unique npc slaves as doing this with a generated one i.e. a bandit it would probably be rendered useless if you tried using it on a new playthrough this Json is of a follower I made with lazy followers.

00005900_Krystal.json - Notepad 4_9_2024 8_07_15 AM.png

Edited by Superfart2000
lotta shit i forgot to mention
1 hour ago, AnimeHuntress said:

Noticed one of my slaves got a point into Absolution? Can't find anything on it in DoM main page or the guide page. Anyone know what that stat is for? 

That's what happens once training stats reach 100%, they turn into feelings for the DragonBorn.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sickboy791 said:

hiccup won´t go away, domslave won´t stop sneaking when fight is over, can this be repaired ? the left one is pah..

It looks like both of them are sneaking. Try the reset key, or set don't fight and set fight again. Tell me if it solves it. I'll try to find a fix.

Edited by TrollAutokill
8 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

It looks like both of them are sneaking. Try the reset key, or set don't fight and set fight again. Tell me if it solves it. I'll try to find a fix.

the reset actor key works after a fight to "unsneak" them, they don´t sneak at all when telling them "don´t fight", i was hoping this problem is on my end, i was very carefull with the installation process this time..

so , no unfortunately, this doesn´t fix it, also making them bow or sending them back and forth, dom to pah  don´t,

i even tried the serana sneak fix on them, i guess that only works for serana,  for me, a dom slave is not a good fighter, i keep them as pack mule when they are in dom and original paradise halls for the fighting

Spoiler

On 4/5/2024 at 10:10 PM, TrollAutokill said:

Try to save and reload. Diaries should appear in your inventory if they are not already in the slave's inventory.

OK after some investigations I find that diaries are not handled correctly when transfering slaves between DOM and PAHE/HSH. Slaves' diaries are only added to their inventory when they are captured through the DOM capture system. Maybe we should also add the diaries to slaves inventory when transfering slaves?

Currently I just release the slaves through PAHE MCM and capture them again through the DOM system to get those diaries.

On the subject of diaries, could we perhaps give them zero weight? Or maybe an MCM button to send them all back to the respective girls' inventories?

I keep finding myself encumbered and when I look for the cause, there'll be thirty or so diaries that I never asked for loading me down.

@TrollAutokill I've tested this out with SLSO and it seems that on DOM_Mind there is a function called isOrgasmingAfterArousal()  that returns a Boolean for the orgasm after chance calculations base on mood and other status of the slave, thing is, if I understood correctly, the slave can resist orgasming, and there is no feedback for this, it's not that SLSO is not working, it seems that the chance system is "out of synchrony" with SLSO. I think a feedback message like "She seems to resists the pleasure" or something would sinalize that. Each time SLSO gadget reaches peak and resets seems to means, in this context, that the slave resisted orgasm. Here is the log, line 2663, everything multiplied by 0 is 0, therefor no orgasm is possible for the given scene.  With Arousal NG.log , I tested it with Arousal NG.

Edit: I think something is wrong in the function handleSexOrgasm on DOM_mind as well, the boolean isAroused seems to be intended to call the function with the same name but it's not tipped correctly? Still in handleSexOrgasm Function there is a test if "is_aroused_for > 0" but if_aroused_for receiva a value of 0 always?

Edited by EchiiObserver
more observations done
4 hours ago, EchiiObserver said:

@TrollAutokill I've tested this out with SLSO and it seems that on DOM_Mind there is a function called isOrgasmingAfterArousal()  that returns a Boolean for the orgasm after chance calculations base on mood and other status of the slave, thing is, if I understood correctly, the slave can resist orgasming, and there is no feedback for this, it's not that SLSO is not working, it seems that the chance system is "out of synchrony" with SLSO. I think a feedback message like "She seems to resists the pleasure" or something would sinalize that. Each time SLSO gadget reaches peak and resets seems to means, in this context, that the slave resisted orgasm. Here is the log, line 2663, everything multiplied by 0 is 0, therefor no orgasm is possible for the given scene.  With Arousal NG.log , I tested it with Arousal NG.

Edit: I think something is wrong in the function handleSexOrgasm on DOM_mind as well, the boolean isAroused seems to be intended to call the function with the same name but it's not tipped correctly? Still in handleSexOrgasm Function there is a test if "is_aroused_for > 0" but if_aroused_for receiva a value of 0 always?

don't have the code in front of me right now but iirc when SLSOs orgasm event is caught it sends a value of 1000 (maybe 10000?) to isOrgasmingAfterArousal() which should guarantee a successful orgasm. Keyword should, since it obviously doesnt. I remember setting it to even higher values and the results didnt change, so i suspect there is something wrong in there that multiplies the intermediate value by zero. 

EDIT: this particular issue is what caused me to reimplement a simpler slave orgasm in DOM_API as ForceOrgasm(). I had been testing the API wrapper for orgasm (TryOrgasm) and it just never seemed to work regardless of the input. 

Edited by Yomikaki
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, EchiiObserver said:

This is expected. SLSO is sending events to tell DOM this is the time for the slave  to TRY for an orgasm. The orgasm is not guaranteed.

In particular if the slave arousal is below 100, is_aroused_for will be 0 = not aroused, then the chance for orgasm is always 0.

You should increase the arousal of your slaves before sex. Try to force them to masturbate until they blush or say something about being aroused. Arousal level is also visible when asking the slave status.

Once you passed this threshold the chance should be almost 100% with SLSO as @Yomikaki mentioned.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Hello @TrollAutokill Master of Domination. I have tested the latest update and everything seems to be in order except the crouching animation bug, it normally happens when slaves enter combat, here is a video where my crackhead bandit slave presents the bug, it is not much of a problem for me because regularly my Dovahkiins are a one man army that does not require help so I do not use slave fighters for support.

There is nothing more to report, thanks for the hard work my friend

26 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

This is expected. SLSO is sending events to tell DOM this is the time for the slave  to TRY for an orgasm. The orgasm is not guaranteed.

In particular if the slave arousal is below 100, is_aroused_for will be 0 = not aroused, then the chance for orgasm is always 0.

You should increase the arousal of your slaves before sex. Try to force them to masturbate until they blush or say something about being aroused. Arousal level is also visible when asking the slave status.

Once you passed this threshold the chance should be almost 100% with SLSO as @Yomikaki mentioned.

I see, makes sense. After the attempt, does arousal increase? Is it possible to force a orgasm after multiple attempts?

39 minutes ago, Yomikaki said:

BTW @TrollAutokill, for next release you can uncomment the mind.promise_kept = 1 section in ForceOrgasm(), since you turned promise_kept into a property now so it can be accessed from the API. And would be nice if had_orgasm was turned into a property too.

Had_orgasm only makes sense during Sexlab animations, it's reset to false at the end event. Is that really what you need?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, EchiiObserver said:

I see, makes sense. After the attempt, does arousal increase? Is it possible to force a orgasm after multiple attempts?

Yes arousal increases a bit after each sex event, depending on the slave mood. But nothing beats masturbation and hitting the right kinks.

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 4/7/2024 at 8:30 PM, Yomikaki said:

Hello everybody. Been a little while since I've poked my head in, but I remembered I was planning to make an OStim integration for this mod and, well, I had nothing better to do, so I made a proof of concept. The dialogue line for starting an OStim scene will appear when a slave's submission is >= 80 and their resignation is >= 60. Orgasms are tracked just like a standard SL interaction, except the DoM orgasm calculation is bypassed to use OStim's orgasm event instead. Stat changes and etc. should work like a normal sexual encounter minus most of the finer detail (i.e. not currently tracking oral/vaginal/anal, aggressive vs non aggressive, etc.). Obviously, you need OStim Standalone installed for it to work.

The source is included.

Happy slave-pampering, everyone! :) 

PS: you won't get the stat changes if you just up-arrow on the slave to start an OStim scene. This addon only tracks OStim interactions started via dialogue with the slave. 

DoM OStim Proof of Concept.zip 6.57 kB · 5 downloads

I'm not sure if it's user error on my end, but I can seem to get the dialogue to appear on my end (with meeting the stated criteria for submission & resignation) . My papyrus logs mentions a property called 'orgasm flag' not being defined but unless I'm misunderstood that shouldn't cause any problems. I've also poked around in xedit and the only suspicious thing I could identify was the 'INOM' and 'INOA'  under the Dialogue topic showing errors. Are there other dependencies besides latest DOM and Ostim SA?

6 hours ago, HeadlessRex said:

I'm not sure if it's user error on my end, but I can seem to get the dialogue to appear on my end (with meeting the stated criteria for submission & resignation) . My papyrus logs mentions a property called 'orgasm flag' not being defined but unless I'm misunderstood that shouldn't cause any problems. I've also poked around in xedit and the only suspicious thing I could identify was the 'INOM' and 'INOA'  under the Dialogue topic showing errors. Are there other dependencies besides latest DOM and Ostim SA?

Post a picture of the errors in xedit. Are you using SE or LE?

OOC is there any point in enslaving Drelas and giving him the job of making DOM potions in his cottage fulltime? My current PC never enslaves males as a rule.

Or would a 100+ level alchemist with all the enchanting boosts make better DOM potions? i.e., do they improve or are the effects fixed?

If Drelas is dead then it seems a pity to have another empty house with only steal able items so if he dies how about it becomes the PC's house?( I really don't need more but....)

In one test run Kimli naked had gaps in the arms and lower legs which refused to go away by the usual console "tricks". I have not repeated her since so no idea if it s a bug.

I am just dabbling in shallow end DOM ATM 😀