Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, masterpyromancer said:

It's been awhile since I played skyrim on the new update.  I've got everything working and its been awhile since I used DOM.  It seems slave training has slowed down alot for me since the last time I played.  I really like the way the mechanics work and I've read the main pain and the guide a few times and that has helped some,  but Once I have a Slave that has 100 in the main stats it slows down even more.  I just got a slave that has 100 sub, hum, respect, fear, anger, and has like 80 resignation.  I managed to get an in love status effect and after a long while finally humilation upgraded to fascination with 1 point.   After alot of training after that I'm still only at that 1 point its like no training has anymore effect.

Also on a side note when I use DOM to use a trainer to train slaves I have to manually control the animation to end it.  It doesn't seem to use the timers set in sexlab.

Thanks for the report. Anything above 100 is highly linked to direct interactions (player-slave). Slavers or HSH have no effects above 100. Also insult is a way to increase a particular stat without any prerequise. You can bind it to the quick order key with the strings "Insult" and any of the six insult type listed in the wheel menu, in the second string.

DOM uses Sexlab for sex animations. I don't know about the timers.

Edited by TrollAutokill

Yes,  Most of my interactions have been player-slave, but it doesn't seem to matter what I do.   Sex or rape doesn't seem to increase the stats past 100 now that the slave is inlove status.  Insult seems to work some but after a long time of playing fascination still at 1 point and desire just got 1 point.  The timers I was talking about are in the sexlab settings in timers and stripping.  Its supposed to handle animations and progress stages without the control of the player, but for whatever reason nothing happens without me pressing the N key to manually take over the sex scene, otherwise they will just keep going and never stop.

i got 99 active and 76 light mods, i can screenshot the rest if its needed.

LoadOrder2.png

LoadOrder3.png

Is there a way to List load order without so many screenshots?

Edited by mnp63

I don't see anything off hand looking at your load order, but I recently just started playing skyrim again and I had to update all my mods to the most recent version.  One thing that helps is a program called LOOT it sorts your load order for you to prevent issues.   Have you tried that?

Hello troll, i'm having issues at the moment to slave any NPC, give me CTD everytime every NPC, i'm in LE version 5.3.5 because of this probably: 

• EquipInventory uses event, making use of multi-threading to reduce lag. Animation will occur in parallel in the current thread. Can be disabled in MCM debug tab.

i tried to disable it but still CTD, idk if i don't click the right option or what

My papyrus lines:

papyrus 0:

[04/03/2024 - 02:46:42PM] DOM_Core: EquipOutfit outfit start Snilf
[04/03/2024 - 02:46:42PM] DOM_Core: EquipOutfit outfit close Snilf number of items=0
[04/03/2024 - 02:46:42PM] DOM_Core: EquipInventory start Snilf

papyrus 1:

[04/03/2024 - 02:26:09PM] DOM_Core: Fantasma TransferOutfitToInventory n items=6

papyrus 2:

[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] [SMM] Invalid Gender Combination
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] [SMM] Checking Partner: [masterambushscript < (00078AF7)>] (Jefe bandido)
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] DOM_Core: IsItemDevice() registering form as device zbf Collar Iron Brown
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] [SMM] Invalid Partner Arousal
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:41PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemArmor Bandit Slave already equipped item=Head bandage
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:41PM] [SMM] Checking Partner: [defaultSetStageOnAttacked < (00078B01)>] (Bandit Alik'r Recruit Archer)
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:41PM] DOM_Core: EquipInventory start Bandit Slave

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The new guy1 said:

Hello troll, i'm having issues at the moment to slave any NPC, give me CTD everytime every NPC, i'm in LE version 5.3.5 because of this probably: 

• EquipInventory uses event, making use of multi-threading to reduce lag. Animation will occur in parallel in the current thread. Can be disabled in MCM debug tab.

i tried to disable it but still CTD, idk if i don't click the right option or what

My papyrus lines:

papyrus 0:

[04/03/2024 - 02:46:42PM] DOM_Core: EquipOutfit outfit start Snilf
[04/03/2024 - 02:46:42PM] DOM_Core: EquipOutfit outfit close Snilf number of items=0
[04/03/2024 - 02:46:42PM] DOM_Core: EquipInventory start Snilf

papyrus 1:

[04/03/2024 - 02:26:09PM] DOM_Core: Fantasma TransferOutfitToInventory n items=6

papyrus 2:

[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] [SMM] Invalid Gender Combination
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] [SMM] Checking Partner: [masterambushscript < (00078AF7)>] (Jefe bandido)
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] DOM_Core: IsItemDevice() registering form as device zbf Collar Iron Brown
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:40PM] [SMM] Invalid Partner Arousal
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:41PM] DOM_Core: EquipItemArmor Bandit Slave already equipped item=Head bandage
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:41PM] [SMM] Checking Partner: [defaultSetStageOnAttacked < (00078B01)>] (Bandit Alik'r Recruit Archer)
[04/03/2024 - 02:06:41PM] DOM_Core: EquipInventory start Bandit Slave

When does the CTD happens? During dialogue or before or after? If it is during equipment check then definitely turn off DoM fast keywords and try again. Multi-threading (events) is probably not the cause of your CTD, but disable it for now.

Edited by TrollAutokill
46 minutes ago, TrollAutokill said:

When does the CTD happens? During dialogue or before or after? If it is during equipment check then definitely turn off DoM fast keywords and try again. Multi-threading (events) is probably not the cause of your CTD, but disable it for now.

turn off DoM fast keywords yeah, that fix the problem thank you Troll ❤️

what this option do?

by information means: it was after i click abduct the NPc go to defeat mode and right before the dialogue "Listen,you are my slave now" shows it goes CTD or freeze the game

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The new guy1 said:

turn off DoM fast keywords yeah, that fix the problem thank you Troll ❤️

what this option do?

by information means: it was after i click abduct the NPc go to defeat mode and right before the dialogue "Listen,you are my slave now" shows it goes CTD or freeze the game

This option prevents the use of PowerOfTree (his name be praised till the next Oblivion) functions which are not available for LE. Hence the crash. Those functions are used to add keywords to items for faster inventory processing. As a consequence don't use your slaves to carry your burdens!

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 4/1/2024 at 9:47 AM, TrollAutokill said:

Installation order is:

- PAH

- DoM

- HSH + DoM patch

- DoM + HSH patch

A bit redundant but necessary.

I will see to put an option to ignore random items at capture.

Did all this, same order and everything still cant "you are staying here for a while" in the auction house, dont know what is causing the issue tbh, everything else seems to be working fine

7 hours ago, kraker95 said:

Did all this, same order and everything still cant "you are staying here for a while" in the auction house, dont know what is causing the issue tbh, everything else seems to be working fine

Are you using vortex? If yes either use LOOT or switch to MO2.

Version 5.3.6 is out: Sacrifice your slaves! Otherwise, mostly bug fixes and API extensions.

• Always find a reason to punish, even good slaves. Master/mistress knows better.
  • New promise for "to be sacrificed" to instigate more fear in the heart of your slaves. Actual sacrifice will have a huge effect on all witnesses.
  • New API event DOMOnOrgasm with type = sex, rape, grab, masturbate, arousal, kink or magic
  • Added a toggle to clear essential flag at startup. Also you can set/remove essential from the slave list. Setting essential flag on bandits and other enemies is not recommended...
  • Punishment slap face now uses slapping animation from FunnyBuziness
  • No more call for help if distance is > 100 meters or in a different cell.
  • Runaway slaves with no restrains will try to remove gag if present.
  • NPC will always accept sex with slaves if their submission level is above 70 (freed slaves, but also HSH or AYGAS).
  • Corrected cuffs not being loaded when tied-up on the floor.
  • Reduced the load on cell load and location change.

Hi, my English isnt that great so pardon me

This is Great mod for real! I didnt have this bond with my slaves like ever before. Love it

I have 3 problems now and i scrolled through most most of topic pages to see if there is answers but non have worked, i have the lastest 4.x.x. version i didnt use ver. 5 since SD+ unstable version made me delete the entire game anf start all over again, so i wasnt ready to try another unstable mod lol. I have PAH ver.8, HSH 1.33b and AYGAS 0.63. The problems is:

1- The equiped option whether its by dialoge or by wheel most of the time lead to CTD. At first i though maybe because zaz item since papyrus log after crash ended by DOM_Core: IsItemDevice() registering form as device ... but it started to happed also with remodeled armor mod too. I use zaz ver8 and the Remodeled Armor is a standalone version not the replacement one. The problem appears sometimes with slaves is get from HSH auction or AYGAS spwan slaves.

2- Some spawn bandits become t-pose. This is random but annoying. I do the tai console but i want to stop. Someone suggested that Slavetats might have the problem and i deselected the patch from DOM since Slavetats version i have can change the hair color of the slave + her game name ( If i changed her name by slavetats from bandit to Ella, the next time i meet the spawn bandit it will be names as Ella not Bandit), so is this what cause the t-pose? Or something else?

3- One of my slaves ( the best of them) have all her devoted stats maxed out, except for Devotion, now that stat is not going up furthure while she is inlove mood its on 75 and no matter what i do normally in resignation training, it wont goes up. It incressed randomly without i know what i did to make it increased. What is the suitable method of training to increase it?

Hello, i had a bug. When i captured a person, and left them in a cave in Hjaalmarch, while i finishied quest. Later, i went to morthal, i was attacked with "40 bounty added" in a loop while this person was elsewere
u can see this reddit post for see the bug :

If u fix that, thanks !

1 hour ago, DeusAngels said:

Hello, i had a bug. When i captured a person, and left them in a cave in Hjaalmarch, while i finishied quest. Later, i went to morthal, i was attacked with "40 bounty added" in a loop while this person was elsewere
u can see this reddit post for see the bug :

If u fix that, thanks !

3.5.6 should fix that.

2 hours ago, Kaaaki said:

Hi, my English isnt that great so pardon me

This is Great mod for real! I didnt have this bond with my slaves like ever before. Love it

I have 3 problems now and i scrolled through most most of topic pages to see if there is answers but non have worked, i have the lastest 4.x.x. version i didnt use ver. 5 since SD+ unstable version made me delete the entire game anf start all over again, so i wasnt ready to try another unstable mod lol. I have PAH ver.8, HSH 1.33b and AYGAS 0.63. The problems is:

1- The equiped option whether its by dialoge or by wheel most of the time lead to CTD. At first i though maybe because zaz item since papyrus log after crash ended by DOM_Core: IsItemDevice() registering form as device ... but it started to happed also with remodeled armor mod too. I use zaz ver8 and the Remodeled Armor is a standalone version not the replacement one. The problem appears sometimes with slaves is get from HSH auction or AYGAS spwan slaves.

2- Some spawn bandits become t-pose. This is random but annoying. I do the tai console but i want to stop. Someone suggested that Slavetats might have the problem and i deselected the patch from DOM since Slavetats version i have can change the hair color of the slave + her game name ( If i changed her name by slavetats from bandit to Ella, the next time i meet the spawn bandit it will be names as Ella not Bandit), so is this what cause the t-pose? Or something else?

3- One of my slaves ( the best of them) have all her devoted stats maxed out, except for Devotion, now that stat is not going up furthure while she is inlove mood its on 75 and no matter what i do normally in resignation training, it wont goes up. It incressed randomly without i know what i did to make it increased. What is the suitable method of training to increase it?

1. Are you on LE? If SE, make sure you have PO3 extension. Otherwise try to disable "DOM fast keywords" in the MCM menu.

2. No idea but make sure to run FNIS and without any error.

3. Try insult or the new always on punishment reason.

2 hours ago, kraker95 said:

Im using MO2 i hate vortex. i guess i will just have to deal with it.

Sorry, didn't realize you were talking about the auction room. Auction room doesn't recognise DoM slaves, send them to PAH first. And remember to always have at least 1 slave remaining in the PAH list. So you need 2 to send one to the auction.

1 hour ago, TrollAutokill said:

1. Are you on LE? If SE, make sure you have PO3 extension. Otherwise try to disable "DOM fast keywords" in the MCM menu.

2. No idea but make sure to run FNIS and without any error.

3. Try insult or the new always on punishment reason.

LE, i have PO3 is it only for SE? I already disabled fast keywords. The problem happened if i transfer pah slaves to DOM.

5 hours ago, Kaaaki said:

LE, i have PO3 is it only for SE? I already disabled fast keywords. The problem happened if i transfer pah slaves to DOM.

PO3 doesn't have the keyword functions for LE.

DoM LE plugin needs to be updated for us to be able to debug this part.

Meanwhile you could try to just update the scripts and see what happens. But nothing is guaranteed.

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, The Man in Black said:

I'm very excited about the new API stuff. I'm very close to finishing the core coding for my new version of ToMB, and that new orgasm event will help a ton!

Beware, those new API events have different function arguments. Make sure to update your callbacks accordingly.

Also you might want to try the remove essential flag at capture (toggle is in debug MCM tab). Because resetting it later doesn't seem to work for me (even using the console).

Edited by TrollAutokill