31 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Go here

Pandora works for everything that needs FNIS/Nemesis, but there are a few niche things it can't do. Sadly this includes the way bondage animations are handled, so ZAP/DD stuff won't work. 

well, maybe in future updates the team of pandora figure it out how... meanwhile, can i just make 2 profiles in mo2, but one with just fnis mods and other just pandora mods?

thanks for the info.

20 minutes ago, the0fromnexus said:

When the player is involved or in case of slave-on-slave, that works. But when offering a slave to an npc/follower, it always counts as punishment rape no matter what. Looks like bug. I'd understand that it could count as rape if the NPC in question is an asshole and has a bad day.

Not always, but many times. And it also happens when the player proposes a player3some to an NPC.

Also would enjoy more emotional depend response.  Too much, but you can pick and choose.

Punishments:
    if submission/resignation > 80:
       InLove/Loyal: Thank you, master
       Depressed/insecure: I'm sorry, master / yes, master
       jealous: fuck you, master
    else:
      angry: fuck you! / I'll kill you! / no! / (existing angry responses) / don't you dare / whatever
      broken: yes master / forgive me, master / please, master
      shocked: what!?!/ (nothing) / please / oh god
      other: forgive me / no, please / oh god / why / please / please, I'll be good / I'm sorry / please, stop / I'll be a good girl / I'll be good 
Rewards:
    if submission/resignation > 80:
       InLove: Thank you, master / I love you, master
       jealous: fuck you, master / thank you, master
       other: Thank you, master
    else:
      angry: fuck you! / whatever / thanks I guess
      sad: i'm sorry / forgive me / please  / please stop / I promise to behave
      shocked: thank you / (nothing) / please
      other: Thank you, master / please / Thank you, I'm trying

You could also have with master and without master versions of each phrase to train "call me master":
- please / please, master
- Thank you / Thank you, master
- fuck you / fuck you, master

It this could be moved into a config file:

{
   "reward":[
        [ ["InLove","Loyal"], ["Thank you, master"] ],
        [ ["Depressed","Insecure"], ["I'm sorry, master",...

Edited by Good Provider

I love how elaborate and varied the interaction with the Slaves is and QoL like inventory access with the wheel. It makes me kinda want to ditch the normal follower.:D How do you guys think about it?

Or can i integrate the normal follower somehow? (I am using NFF Follower Framework, in case it matters).

Edited by effrenatus
1 hour ago, effrenatus said:

I love how elaborate and varied the interaction with the Slaves is and QoL like inventory access with the wheel. It makes me kinda want to ditch the normal follower.:D How do you guys think about it?

Or can i integrate the normal follower somehow? (I am using NFF Follower Framework, in case it matters).

I've been capturing base vanilla followers through DoM then importing them to NFF with no real issues so far. I haven't tested NFF's sandboxing on DoM slaves (though I'd like to), but everything else seems to work pretty well. You can even get the outfit switch working with DoM as long as you use the "Scan Area for Outfit Switch" option and keep the outfit switch style as auto switch.

Not guaranteeing anything but I've literally run into no issues running them side by side for like 200 hours in my save lol.

2 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Great news, thank you!

Though, this is DoM->Follower, for the moment, i consider Follower->DoM.

What would be the best way to make Faendal my lil fucboi? =P

First release him from his follower's duties. Then enslave him.

Hello great mentor from Molag Bal, Here I am making my update trial report. As for the journal, I can say that it works pretty well, the key is to open it and close it immediately so that it updates properly.

I guess the price of fixing the slave's sneak state was adding a constant update of the combat state because now the slave has this behavior when has been asked to fight and your PC draws his weapon, I don't know if anyone else has experienced this phenomenon , here is a video

Although of course it does not represent any serious issue.

Finally I have found that now the elemental cloak spells affect my slaves, I find it somewhat funny actually

Although it doesn't seem to affect their health because I have enhanced that cloak with a powerful destruction potion that kills almost all enemies that come into range of damage, but good old Alva resists like a champ.

Nothing more to report, I loved being able to get my slaves drunks from the action wheel, thanks a lot @TrollAutokill

1 hour ago, sickboy791 said:

i don´t have this, i don´t use custom standing animation..must be anoying, but do they fiight?

The truth is that it doesn't bother me at all since I also don't usually use my slaves in combat, I like to travel with them while they use some DD or Zaz device. Here I have done some tests enslaving Alva who was previously part of my harem of waifus (not slaves). As a curiosity I must point out that Alva was at relationship level 4 (lovers) and when I enslaved her that state has remained, which seems quite amazing to me. It's as if she had entered the state of slavery of her own free will, I don't know if it's a bug but I loved enslaving someone who accepts their destiny for a change, although it's not that I don't enjoy the classic part of torture of course. Regarding your question, slaves perform wonderfully during combat, that idle behavior only happens out of combat and Im not using nemesis, I stay with the old reliable classic fnis for now until pandora proves 100% that it works with all my favorite creature animations and everything related to bondage (DD and zaz).

On 4/16/2024 at 11:26 PM, bnub345 said:

Pandora works for everything that needs FNIS/Nemesis, but there are a few niche things it can't do. Sadly this includes the way bondage animations are handled, so ZAP/DD stuff won't work. 

I'm using Pandora and both the bondage furniture used in DD as well as the furniture placed via DOM wheelmenu as well as furniture in Sexlab animations all work. The only thing that doesnt work for me is ZAZ furniture placed in the world.

12 hours ago, verydarknut said:

I'm using Pandora and both the bondage furniture used in DD as well as the furniture placed via DOM wheelmenu as well as furniture in Sexlab animations all work. The only thing that doesnt work for me is ZAZ furniture placed in the world.

Specifically, anything which uses a paired offset animation won't work. This includes anything that changes movement animations (armbinders/yokes/wrist cuffs/etc). I'm not sure about the furniture.

I have a couple issues with the mod.

First, I can't get rid of slaves as "Release Actor" in the slave's list doesn't work (neither when I tell them directly they're free), so I am not sure if it's bugged, also I can only transfer 1 slave of 7 from DoM to PAH the others won't move. 

Second is the HSH quest with Pardo, I speak to him but he won't give the items nor start the quest, I only wanna do it to get the house item to keep slaves somewhere and not run around with everyone. I've tried a new save, reinstalling everything but it just doesn't work.

I am on 1.5.97, all requirements installed, I don't have AYGAS. And I installed HSH with the DOM patch + DOM with HSH patch. Load order PAH > HSH > DOM > HSMDOM Patch, using Vortex and LOOT. 

30 minutes ago, yacky91 said:

I have a couple issues with the mod.

First, I can't get rid of slaves as "Release Actor" in the slave's list doesn't work (neither when I tell them directly they're free), so I am not sure if it's bugged, also I can only transfer 1 slave of 7 from DoM to PAH the others won't move. 

Second is the HSH quest with Pardo, I speak to him but he won't give the items nor start the quest, I only wanna do it to get the house item to keep slaves somewhere and not run around with everyone. I've tried a new save, reinstalling everything but it just doesn't work.

I am on 1.5.97, all requirements installed, I don't have AYGAS. And I installed HSH with the DOM patch + DOM with HSH patch. Load order PAH > HSH > DOM > HSMDOM Patch, using Vortex and LOOT. 

Make sure you delete HSH patches esp and scripts so that it's only DOM's (only delete the doubles). I can't help much  more with vortex, I am sorry.

So, I just noticed an issue with the HasShameClothes() function in DOM_Actor. It looks like you check for armor that uses slot 52 because of it's use in SOS. Unfortunately slot 52 is also used by other armor, such as Nightingale and Vampire armor. As of right now, they can't wear certain sets of normal armor without it being considered shameful.

3 hours ago, 7868767966786896 said:

does orgasm control actually make obedient slaves less likely to orgasm, or just give more punishment reasons. If the former, do i then not want it because orgasming affects their base stats.

Orgasm control has 2 states : allowed and disallowed. If you don't want to disable base stats modification in MCM use disallow orgasm for obedient slaves.

3 hours ago, vrelk said:

So, I just noticed an issue with the HasShameClothes() function in DOM_Actor. It looks like you check for armor that uses slot 52 because of it's use in SOS. Unfortunately slot 52 is also used by other armor, such as Nightingale and Vampire armor. As of right now, they can't wear certain sets of normal armor without it being considered shameful.

I'll add a toggle option. So many toggles, that's the price to pay for so many great mods.

3 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Oh shit he's a dominant personality. :D Does that mean he might take initiative on my character? Or does that only make him more work?

It means he would he a good trainer to the other slaves and more work to submit. Try not to brainwash him too much (avoid orgasm and shocks or set the MCM personality drift toggle on OFF) then, once properly trained, promote him to slaver (free person) or trainer (still a slave).

Edited by TrollAutokill

Version 5.4.0 is out:

• Added flat menu (using message boxes) as an alternative to the wheel menu (for those who have trouble with UIExtensions). Beware though, as the flat menu is not aware of the slave status and actors are chosen by index instead of names (names will be in the box text, not the buttons).
  • To use flat menu deselect "use wheel menu" option in "wheel menu" MCM tab.
  • Added abduction spell (same as abduction hotkey).
  • Added protection against enslaving or recruiting followers. If you want to enslave/recruit you need to release them from your followers!
  • Added a few more behavior change notifications.
  • Corrected wrong DOM menu popping up on NPC.
  • Added MCM option to (not) consider armor area 52 as shameful.

Pictures of the 2 menu modes are on my patreon for comparison: DOM 5.4

Edited by TrollAutokill
21 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

Version 5.4.0 is out:

• Added flat menu (using message boxes) as an alternative to the wheel menu (for those who have trouble with UIExtensions). Beware though, as the flat menu is not aware of the slave status and actors are chosen by index instead of names (names will be in the box text, not the buttons).
  • To use flat menu deselect "use wheel menu" option in "wheel menu" MCM tab.
  • Added abduction spell (same as abduction hotkey).
  • Added protection against enslaving or recruiting followers. If you want to enslave/recruit you need to release them from your followers!
  • Added a few more behavior change notifications.
  • Corrected wrong DOM menu popping up on NPC.
  • Added MCM option to (not) consider armor area 52 as shameful.

Pictures of the 2 menu modes are on my patreon for comparison: DOM 5.4

Hi. I'm translating DOM, basically for my own use as I'm not a good translator, and I've found what looks like a mistake in the original MESG DOMSlaveFlatterMessage, where it's written "Select slave insult type" but I think it should be "Select slave flatter type".

57 minutes ago, faresm said:

Hi. I'm translating DOM, basically for my own use as I'm not a good translator, and I've found what looks like a mistake in the original MESG DOMSlaveFlatterMessage, where it's written "Select slave insult type" but I think it should be "Select slave flatter type".

Thanks, will correct next update.