24 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

lol, don't worry, main goal of this mod is still the same. I'm just doing some things alongside to get some experience on other things than scripting in papyrus. My current knowledge of modding in skyrim is like 95% papyrus/ 5% rest. Also scripting in papyrus gets quicly on your mind, mainly because of nonstop compiling and debuging. Doing something else once in the while isn't realy that bad (like even making the xEdit script in Pascal wasn't that bad. But srsly pascal slaps ass

?). Once I make my own little framework extesion more stable, i will finish the abadon quest and add more of the custom devices (which was the main reason for making this mod).

So it meant not that it is very, well, very bad to take on everything. Not at all. I meant that at least it is necessary to fix old mistakes or make a new function at a stable 80%. Otherwise, it turns out that there are more functions, and even more mistakes.

Edited by S.MayLeR
43 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

That sound like really great idea but also like very hard to implement. The only reason why i added the dialogues was because @naaitsab helped me out with it. And what you are describing sounds even harder. But i may give it a try once i will fix most of the current issues.

I actually think I have an idea how to possibly implement such thing, although I never had an experience for creating any quest at all. The script can change quest stages, which would reflect different dialogue states, I think Peril has some similar functionality

47 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

More info? Every device doesn't work or just the abadon ones? Did you place BFFR patch after BFFR ?(or even better, at bottom of you mod list?)

All the abadon mouth, collars and the yoke don't show up, I tried to place your BFFR mod before and after the 5.1 BFFR patch for devious devices.
They does not show up

1.PNG

Edited by Nova4

The "Too Exhausted to Struggle" timers seem to be very inconsistent, could you please elaborate its intended function?

with Devious Devices, when trying to struggle but can't, it gives you the time remaining until you can struggle again, I believe it'd be helpful to add one here as well, unless the struggle prevention is based on whether or not your stamina is full?

Another bug: It seems that you sometimes get "Too Exhausted" indefinitely (even waiting in-game 24 hours still tell you that you're "Too Exhausted to Struggle" which I'm pretty sure is not intended) and equipping any additional devices also restarts the timer, allowing you to struggle when you would otherwise be "Too Exhausted". UwU

4 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

You don't need it. That is just for peaple that wants to create patch. But i don't thing that should create the issue you have.

What exactly did you mean with "don't show up" in previous commend?

when I equip them on my khajiit they don't show up

Could someone check if you can still mine in SE with version 1.5b? My character will not start the mining animation, just stands there for a second, then I get back the control. I reran FNIS too, didn't help.

Probably unrelated, just want to be sure.

Edited by monsta88
3 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Could someone check if you can still mine in SE with version 1.5b? My character will not start the mining animation, just stands there for a second, then I get back the control. I reran FNIS too, didn't help.

Started game using 1.5a, didn't encounter any of gamebreaking bugs and switched to 1.5b midplay with cleaning my save file from mod records. Can mine, can use furniture.

UPD Cleaning UD is somewhat dangerous, it sets all quest variables to NONE, and thus, quest become unplayble. SetQuestAliases always fails.
Workaround for anyone who will encounter this issue in future:
SetConsoleScopeQuest UD_AbadonQuest
Prid 14
ForceRefIntoAlias Player
*spawn Strange Letter xx12b6b2, where xx are UD load order. and drop it on the ground, click it in console to get RefID
ForceRefIntoAlias LetterAlias

Prid xxa13b9a4
ForceRefIntoAlias AbadonPlugAlias

Prid xxa13b9a5
ForceRefIntoAlias AbadonPlugAnalAlias

Prid 1a69a (Ysolda, lol, that's an interesting secret)
ForceRefIntoAlias GiverAlias

and check if everything is alright with sqv UD_AbadonQuest

Edited by BreadDain

As far as I can read it from the code, lockpicking minigame is not affected by DD keybreak difficulty in any way and doesn't have crit failture consequences (and here I go with BornSlave DD lock jamming difficulty). This way of escaping right now is supreme to anything else, suggest adding jam chance to both crit failure and minigame loss, also affected by DD difficulty. Maybe also the same for simply unlocking with a key.
Could try doing it myself but I am afraid to break something, and neither I don't know how can pass code delta.

Also UD jamming is incompatible with any mod that supposed to be able to repair such (Laura's bondage shop for example), vendors don't 'see' jammed locks.

Edited by BreadDain
On 8/30/2021 at 5:48 PM, Nova4 said:

when I equip them on my khajiit they don't show up

Ok with the 1.5b patch the gags, collars and the mask show up on my khajiit, but not the abadon yoke and the abadon ropes

Edited by Nova4
On 8/30/2021 at 11:58 PM, FrighteningSpoon said:

The "Too Exhausted to Struggle" timers seem to be very inconsistent, could you please elaborate its intended function?

with Devious Devices, when trying to struggle but can't, it gives you the time remaining until you can struggle again, I believe it'd be helpful to add one here as well, unless the struggle prevention is based on whether or not your stamina is full?

Another bug: It seems that you sometimes get "Too Exhausted" indefinitely (even waiting in-game 24 hours still tell you that you're "Too Exhausted to Struggle" which I'm pretty sure is not intended) and equipping any additional devices also restarts the timer, allowing you to struggle when you would otherwise be "Too Exhausted". UwU

There is no timer. It will only allow minigame to strart if player have enough stats. Some minigames require stamina, some magicka, some all etc..

On 8/31/2021 at 10:43 AM, monsta88 said:

Probably unrelated, just want to be sure.

As @abdulah2 said, you can type player.tai in cmd and it will fix the issue.

21 hours ago, BreadDain said:

As far as I can read it from the code, lockpicking minigame is not affected by DD keybreak difficulty in any way and doesn't have crit failture consequences (and here I go with BornSlave DD lock jamming difficulty). This way of escaping right now is supreme to anything else, suggest adding jam chance to both crit failure and minigame loss, also affected by DD difficulty. Maybe also the same for simply unlocking with a key.
Could try doing it myself but I am afraid to break something, and neither I don't know how can pass code delta.

Also UD jamming is incompatible with any mod that supposed to be able to repair such (Laura's bondage shop for example), vendors don't 'see' jammed locks.

Will look in to it sometime

19 hours ago, Nova4 said:

Ok with the 1.5b patch the gags, collars and the mask show up on my khajiit, but not the abadon yoke and the abadon ropes

Fixed, didn't know beast racec use different yoke AA

1 hour ago, BreadDain said:
  Reveal hidden contents

2094747256_.png.f21ebd0af39ef809d3e61e1a65a1bb73.png

Items are not recognized by UD

Did you equip them yourself or some mod locked them? Also i have looked in to the issue of SLAM and i need to know something. Did SLAM worked ok for you? Because no matter what it was causing the vib function to not work properly. It never cause actor to orgarm/edge. I have found the reason but i first need to know if others have the same issue. It may be otherwise possible i just installed the SLAM wrong.

1 hour ago, ihatemykite said:

Did you equip them yourself or some mod locked them? Also i have looked in to the issue of SLAM and i need to know something. Did SLAM worked ok for you? Because no matter what it was causing the vib function to not work properly. It never cause actor to orgarm/edge. I have found the reason but i first need to know if others have the same issue. It may be otherwise possible i just installed the SLAM wrong.

Here is a patch for this issue. The reason of this bug is that plug vibrates until exposure reaches certain value and actor orgasms, which never happens since SLAM doesn't add exposure from plugs anymore, until requested directly by a mod. The patch is a workaround that just adds teasing value to exposure, but it still wasn't a reliable way to trigger it, sometimes it kept vibrating for quite a long time.

1 hour ago, ihatemykite said:

Did you equip them yourself or some mod locked them

dd Enchanted Chests equpped them. DD Framework also didn't see them, but DDe did. Re-equpped them manully, everything went ok, feels like this is some sort of glitch. Will run more tests to prove it.

Left and Right sided minigame widgets are missing for me. Not sure if it just my UI, or issue in general.
Lockpicking minigame will be intervened by LoS guards in civil areas if a pick breaks.

Edited by BreadDain
6 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Here is a patch for this issue. The reason of this bug is that plug vibrates until exposure reaches certain value and actor orgasms, which never happens since SLAM doesn't add exposure from plugs anymore, until requested directly by a mod. The patch is a workaround that just adds teasing value to exposure, but it still wasn't a reliable way to trigger it, sometimes it kept vibrating for quite a long time.

dd Enchanted Chests equpped them. DD Framework also didn't see them, but DDe did. Re-equpped them manully, everything went ok, feels like this is some sort of glitch. Will run more tests to prove it.

It has been awhile since I used SLAM, I forget if with my patch it should be slower than SLA or not. DD runs a loop which, with a single vaginal plug and at max strength, ticks 3.5 exposure per iteration. The iteration takes at least 1 second because there is a Utility.Wait call, but I think it could take longer for some users. Each iteration calls HasWornKeyword on the actor which I guess loops over all their equipment, so it could be that this is slow. It also uses GetActorExposure which I think is slower than just checking the faction since it forces the faction rank and exposure value to recalculate. Then at max strength and at 99+ exposure, it has a 10% chance to cum per iteration.

So if you start at 0 exposure and with a single plug, at minimum you are looking at 29 seconds if everything in the loop runs instantly and you pass the 10% check right away. But on average you're waiting 10 extra iterations due to the random check, so 39 seconds expected on an instantly fast machine. I dunno if this is around how long people mean when they say it takes a long time

Hello Ihatemykite,

I read in the Future plans this: NPC support

Does this mean that we will be able to use these escape mechanics on NPCs? For example Deviously Enchanted Chests mod equipped DD gear on my follower and atm I can remove it only with keys. Will we be able to use lockpicking, cutting and other methods to free the follower?

Sorry for my english...

Are you planning to use a stat (like willpower) to vary the inner voice text
and difficulty?
stat <= 25%: Don't like wear devious device. Not really difficut to unequipped.
stat <= 50%: Like wear devious device but say no. Not really difficut to unequipped.
stat <= 75%: Like wear devious device but don't say. Difficut to unequipped.
stat <= 100%: Like wear devious device and say it. Really difficut to unequipped.

I also have a suggestion, make a dungeon with 10 floors.
On each floor, the dungeon equips an additional devious device (which does not prevent the use of a weapon) on the character.
If the character succumbed to the pleasure. He returns to the entrance. Without any loot. And not free of devious device equipped.
If he reaches, the top floor. All of its devious devices are un-equipped. And he's teleported to the entrance with all the loots.

On 9/2/2021 at 9:40 AM, monsta88 said:

Hello Ihatemykite,

I read in the Future plans this: NPC support

Does this mean that we will be able to use these escape mechanics on NPCs? For example Deviously Enchanted Chests mod equipped DD gear on my follower and atm I can remove it only with keys. Will we be able to use lockpicking, cutting and other methods to free the follower?

I have 2 main goals after i make the custom system more stable. The NPC support, which will only work for followers & reworked vib function to make it work like minigame. I will first do the NPC because i already have some idea how to implement it and should be too much work (hopefully). But to make it easier for me i need first to cach as much bugs as possible so when new bugs comme with NPC support i will know that its caused by it.

21 hours ago, ackile said:

Sorry for my english...

Are you planning to use a stat (like willpower) to vary the inner voice text
and difficulty?
stat <= 25%: Don't like wear devious device. Not really difficut to unequipped.
stat <= 50%: Like wear devious device but say no. Not really difficut to unequipped.
stat <= 75%: Like wear devious device but don't say. Difficut to unequipped.
stat <= 100%: Like wear devious device and say it. Really difficut to unequipped.

I also have a suggestion, make a dungeon with 10 floors.
On each floor, the dungeon equips an additional devious device (which does not prevent the use of a weapon) on the character.
If the character succumbed to the pleasure. He returns to the entrance. Without any loot. And not free of devious device equipped.
If he reaches, the top floor. All of its devious devices are un-equipped. And he's teleported to the entrance with all the loots.

Dungeon idead sounds interesting. Maybe will give it a shot in future, but as different mod. Maybe there will be some new magic scroll which will teleport you there. Every floor will be random and there will be less then 10 floors.

16 hours ago, Derenriche said:

Not sure if this has been reported or not, but Corset renderScript has UD_DeviceType assigned as "Boots" instead of "Corset"

Fixed

Hi there,

I got hit by a trap from Deviously Enchanted Chests. It equipped these:

- Genital Piercing (Shock)

- Red Bone Gag

- Red Ebonite Straitjacket Dress

- Silver Chastity Bra (Padded)

- Steel Chastity Belt (Padded) (Open)

There was one more copy of the dress on the ground and another CB.

UD's debug sees only the Bra, nothing else. Is this a problem maybe with DEC? I know that it can equip plugs through Chastity belt, so definitely doesn't follow the rules of Devious Devices Integration.

Update Edit:

- I could remove the Dress by DD mechanics.

- I could remove the Bra with UD mechanics

- The Gag brings up no option when clickked on, looks broken.

- The CBelt seems to work according to DD Integration rules.

- The 2nd CBelt on the ground has no activator and it is halfway sunk in the ground. Looks broken.

Edited by monsta88