6 hours ago, Derenriche said:

Not sure if this is a bug, but when I tried to lockpick the abadon belt, even though for lockpicks it says I have 2 and thus 2 tries, it immediately exits out of the minigame on first failure.

I can confirm this issue with regular restraints. 

Skyrim SE,  UD V1.51

Also:

Steel Collar (Padded) has no interaction when clicked on in inventory.

Edited by monsta88
15 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Hi there,

I got hit by a trap from Deviously Enchanted Chests. It equipped these:

- Genital Piercing (Shock)

- Red Bone Gag

- Red Ebonite Straitjacket Dress

- Silver Chastity Bra (Padded)

- Steel Chastity Belt (Padded) (Open)

There was one more copy of the dress on the ground and another CB.

UD's debug sees only the Bra, nothing else. Is this a problem maybe with DEC? I know that it can equip plugs through Chastity belt, so definitely doesn't follow the rules of Devious Devices Integration.

Update Edit:

- I could remove the Dress by DD mechanics.

- I could remove the Bra with UD mechanics

- The Gag brings up no option when clickked on, looks broken.

- The CBelt seems to work according to DD Integration rules.

- The 2nd CBelt on the ground has no activator and it is halfway sunk in the ground. Looks broken.

Will look it up. I think i tried my mod with DEC before and didn't get any problem.

15 hours ago, BreadDain said:

BRRF patch broken again? The most recent version

Reveal hidden contents

639220655_.png.6c49addc4af33b566c6a18341e8ad0a1.png

Here is handcrafted patch, but most likely prone to bugs. (BRRF, without For Him)
UnforgivingDevices - DD Patch.esp

Thanks, i somehow fucked up the BRRF patch, but the BRRF patch + For him was okay.

7 hours ago, Derenriche said:

Not sure if this is a bug, but when I tried to lockpick the abadon belt, even though for lockpicks it says I have 2 and thus 2 tries, it immediately exits out of the minigame on first failure.

That is not bug but more of unwanted feature. If you are close to NPC while lockpicking and you break the lockpick, minigame gets forcilly ended. That is normal skyrim feature. Problem is you can't croutch while struggling so you must be outside the city to be able to use all lockpicks. Only way of fixing it is that i will make player somehow undetactable by npc while they struggle. I will look in to it.

1 hour ago, monsta88 said:

Also:

Steel Collar (Padded) has no interaction when clicked on in inventory.

Probably (hopefully) because of wrong BRRF patch

Edited by ihatemykite

Some calculation bug happened to me, mod suggests I am exhausted. Possible culprit is DCL horny buffs. Reload fixed the issue. Only struggling with magic seems to be affected, possibly caused by strict comparison?
Also there is an arousal mismatch when using SLAX, mod counts only exposure while ignoring timed arousal.

Spoiler

enb2021_9_4_17_39_18.png.44000e9cc86bb88b0b3200c608b11ee4.png

Incompatibility with Wildcat injury system when struggling using health, constantly getting arm and spine injuries (realistic, yes), but when ragdolling due to injury happens the character is perma stuck within "getup" state. Workaround is pushactoraway 14 1

Edit: was trying to report unstruggle-able bra but I didn't notice that I simply don't have any lockpicks. Suggestion: instead of removing lockpicking entry add "No lockpicks remaining" message.

Edited by BreadDain
On 9/1/2021 at 4:47 PM, ihatemykite said:

Did you equip them yourself or some mod locked them? Also i have looked in to the issue of SLAM and i need to know something. Did SLAM worked ok for you? Because no matter what it was causing the vib function to not work properly. It never cause actor to orgarm/edge. I have found the reason but i first need to know if others have the same issue. It may be otherwise possible i just installed the SLAM wrong.

The reason character can't orgasm from vibration with SLAM is that VibrateEffect in zadlibs script uses actor exposure to calculate orgasm chance per tick which is largely deprecated in SLAM.  Though it technically is backwards compatible (if you set Legacy Modifier to 1 in its MCM), prior to SLAM nearly all of character's arousal came from exposure which isn't the case in SLAM. Hence, while measuring exposure was largely sufficient to get a good idea of how aroused a character is (though still not 100% accurate) prior to SLAM, with SLAM you need to measure arousal.

Changing the check from GetActorExposure to GetActorArousal fixes that issue, and it is actually a common script "fix" for many mods to better let them know when a character is aroused or not if using SLAM (UD included I think, in UD_CustomDevice_EquipScript and UDCustomDeviceMain).

V1.51a issue:

Deviously Enchanted Chests equipped the following:

Rusty Ballet Boots - UD Debug did not see it - DD Integration mechanics working only

Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Vaginal) - forgot to check if UD saw it - I could remove it with UD mechanics

Jeweled Piercings (Nipples) (Soulgem) - UD saw it - I could remove it with UD mechanics

Black Ebonite Gag (Ball) (Harness) - UD Debug did not see it - broken, no interaction is possible

Peace,

M

23 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Some calculation bug happened to me, mod suggests I am exhausted. Possible culprit is DCL horny buffs. Reload fixed the issue. Only struggling with magic seems to be affected, possibly caused by strict comparison?
Also there is an arousal mismatch when using SLAX, mod counts only exposure while ignoring timed arousal.

DCL horny buff is not compatible. I have looked in to it and it instead of increasing max hp/sp/mp it somehow increase current value. Then it keeps decreasing/increasing it to keep it at increased value. Problem with this that once the hp value is reduced and player have less then the reduced value, they will die. For that reason i have added tutorial on how to diable this feature in mod description.

Reveal hidden contents

enb2021_9_4_17_39_18.png.44000e9cc86bb88b0b3200c608b11ee4.png

Will look in to it

Incompatibility with Wildcat injury system when struggling using health, constantly getting arm and spine injuries (realistic, yes), but when ragdolling due to injury happens the character is perma stuck within "getup" state. Workaround is pushactoraway 14 1

No idead what Wildcat is so i will need to do some research

Edit: was trying to report unstruggle-able bra but I didn't notice that I simply don't have any lockpicks. Suggestion: instead of removing lockpicking entry add "No lockpicks remaining" message.

I will gave it a try

11 hours ago, abdulah2 said:

The reason character can't orgasm from vibration with SLAM is that VibrateEffect in zadlibs script uses actor exposure to calculate orgasm chance per tick which is largely deprecated in SLAM.  Though it technically is backwards compatible (if you set Legacy Modifier to 1 in its MCM), prior to SLAM nearly all of character's arousal came from exposure which isn't the case in SLAM. Hence, while measuring exposure was largely sufficient to get a good idea of how aroused a character is (though still not 100% accurate) prior to SLAM, with SLAM you need to measure arousal.

Changing the check from GetActorExposure to GetActorArousal fixes that issue, and it is actually a common script "fix" for many mods to better let them know when a character is aroused or not if using SLAM (UD included I think, in UD_CustomDevice_EquipScript and UDCustomDeviceMain).

Thanks for explaining, will try to implement it.

2 hours ago, monsta88 said:

V1.51a issue:

Deviously Enchanted Chests equipped the following:

Rusty Ballet Boots - UD Debug did not see it - DD Integration mechanics working only

Iron Pear of Anguish (Bell) (Vaginal) - forgot to check if UD saw it - I could remove it with UD mechanics

Jeweled Piercings (Nipples) (Soulgem) - UD saw it - I could remove it with UD mechanics

Black Ebonite Gag (Ball) (Harness) - UD Debug did not see it - broken, no interaction is possible

Peace,

M

Looks like something is overwritting the patch. Open the xEdit with all mods you use and find:

zadx_GagEboniteBallInventory

zadx_GagEboniteHarnessBall_scriptInstance

zadx_HR_RustyIronBalletBootsInventory

zadx_HR_RustyIronBalletBootsRendered

And see if there is something overwritting the UD patch.

1 hour ago, ihatemykite said:

Looks like something is overwritting the patch. Open the xEdit with all mods you use and find:

zadx_GagEboniteBallInventory

zadx_HR_RustyIronBalletBootsInventory

zadx_HR_RustyIronBalletBootsRendered

And see if there is something overwritting the UD patch.

I loaded the whole load order and found this:

995624463_DDConflict.PNG.d5dda9211a3ac0604ecd1f33dc44f741.PNG

I can fix these manually, but I'm not sure why are these missing. Also, I did not try with males.

Thanks for the tip though.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
6 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

I loaded the whole load order and found this:

995624463_DDConflict.PNG.d5dda9211a3ac0604ecd1f33dc44f741.PNG

I can fix these manually, but I'm nose why are these missing. Also, I did not try with males.

Thanks for the tip though.

Peace,

M

That shouldn't be issue. If i understand it correctly the zad_gagStrapBallElfAA_DUPLICATE is same as zad_gagStrapBallElfAA. Look up the ebonite variant zadx_GagEboniteHarnessBall_scriptInstance

45 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

I reinstalled the patch, this time only the DD patch. It looks ok in SSEEdit, I'll try it ingame.

Ingame works too. So maybe the racial and DD for Him patch had some issue?

Edit: I tested the Rusty Iron Ballett boots too, that works as well.

Edited by monsta88

So I cant interact in inventory with any device from Abadon mod (no menu with description pops up)

Works with Elvira pink though

Im having DDEscapeOverhaul installed which helps with getting out of devices

Action key >. doesnt work either

Edited by REALnomad
12 minutes ago, REALnomad said:

So I cant interact in inventory with any device from Abadon mod (no menu with description pops up)

Works with Elvira pink though

Im having DDEscapeOverhaul installed which helps with getting out of devices

Action key >. doesnt work either

A quick test, both mods work together. Did you forget to patch DD with UD?
Also it is kinda strange idea to use both mods together since they are meant for the same aim - changing escape mechanics, and UD was even inspired by DDEO, so consider it as a spiritual successor

4 minutes ago, REALnomad said:

Patches for DD (no beasts no for him installed) DCL and Elvira Pink are existent in the load order

I just reverse uninstalled all mods: UD > DCL > DD and installed again

Brand new game start fixed everything wtf?

Load order matters.
@ihatemykite you may want to add respective patched plugins as masters to your script output to make those .esp fool-proof. Also SE-specific espfe version (esl format) would be a nice addition.

Edited by BreadDain

I have almost no clue if I am doing something wrong or was it intentional change with DD, but here is 5.1 panel harness gag fix, patched with UD. BRRF also didn't bother with adding respective records for those or fixing the issue, so I just assume it was an intentional change. Use at your own risk, if any would even ever find this, I didn't test it too much for possible issues.
DD51HarnessFix.esp

Edited by BreadDain

So at 100% strength abadon plug equipped cursed straightjacket while pc was wearing a straightjacket and now Im wearing 2 of them.

After struggling out of the first one (normal one) cursed straightjacket is not interactable and pressing action key makes me struggle out of normal straightjaket which has -0.0 health and the plug doesnt stop working thinking pc is not wearing a straightjacket.

• Abadon Harness panel gag cannot be cut. Ball version, on contrary, is fine.
  • Weak Abadon straightjacket is broken entirely, as reported above.
  • Cursed straightjacket is impossible to escape (tested on Hard), desperate struggling doesn't do any damage and regeneration easily outheals cutting.
  • DCL - D-link gloves are not recognized, I guess they are not patched yet.
  • Pressing action key with full Abadon Yoke set tries to remove Yoke first when it is impossible to struggle from before the mittens.
  • Setting both Special and Action keys to the same button somewhat works, but sometimes produces a lot of interaction windows when certain activity was finished abruptly and player is spamming special key. 2-4 seconds cooldown for Action key after minigame should be suffice to prevent this, if it is intended feature.
  • I am not certain here, but critically hitting during repair minigame always fails.
  • Very rarely stamina and magicka regeneration stop entirely even if debuff is not present. Might be client issue, reload resolves it.
  • Some NPCs still react for broken lockpick in front of them when trying to open UD devices. Encoutered this issue again in Laura's bondage shop.
  • I am under impression that currently taking Abadon plug out is much easier than crafting a key. Hard difficulty is balanced ok, plug is vibrating so often that you are very likely to lose to Cursed straightjacket. Crafting a key is certainly not an option.
  • Certain devices are designed in a way that can only be escapable though magicka. Atronach doomstone from Andromeda mod prevents any non-combat regeneration of it, which makes mods partially incompatible.

Also a suggestion - change the way exhaustion behaves, making character exhausted when Stamina regen mult is below 30 and mentally/physically spent when current hp and magicka are below 25% respectively. I also assume that struggle debuff is a static 30%, can be changed to slider option and exhaustion check being dependent on it.
Edited by BreadDain
On 9/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, BreadDain said:

Load order matters.
@ihatemykite you may want to add respective patched plugins as masters to your script output to make those .esp fool-proof. Also SE-specific espfe version (esl format) would be a nice addition.

They already are but user still need to use auto sort or something. MO2 have this button called SORT and this exactly that. I use it every time i reinstall something and eerything works. I will add this information it to the mod page

On 9/6/2021 at 1:29 PM, BreadDain said:

I have almost no clue if I am doing something wrong or was it intentional change with DD, but here is 5.1 panel harness gag fix, patched with UD. BRRF also didn't bother with adding respective records for those or fixing the issue, so I just assume it was an intentional change. Use at your own risk, if any would even ever find this, I didn't test it too much for possible issues.
DD51HarnessFix.esp

What was wrong with it?

On 9/6/2021 at 1:50 PM, REALnomad said:

So at 100% strength abadon plug equipped cursed straightjacket while pc was wearing a straightjacket and now Im wearing 2 of them.

After struggling out of the first one (normal one) cursed straightjacket is not interactable and pressing action key makes me struggle out of normal straightjaket which has -0.0 health and the plug doesnt stop working thinking pc is not wearing a straightjacket.

Found the issue, but its little more complicated. For now i have fixed it but there may be issues with other mods. Problem was that the mod didn't correctly swaped currently equipped hand restrain with cursed straitjacket. But this is only problem if player wears straitjacket.

16 hours ago, BreadDain said:
  • Abadon Harness panel gag cannot be cut. Ball version, on contrary, is fine.
  • Weak Abadon straightjacket is broken entirely, as reported above.
  • Cursed straightjacket is impossible to escape (tested on Hard), desperate struggling doesn't do any damage and regeneration easily outheals cutting.
  • DCL - D-link gloves are not recognized, I guess they are not patched yet.
  • Pressing action key with full Abadon Yoke set tries to remove Yoke first when it is impossible to struggle from before the mittens.
  • Setting both Special and Action keys to the same button somewhat works, but sometimes produces a lot of interaction windows when certain activity was finished abruptly and player is spamming special key. 2-4 seconds cooldown for Action key after minigame should be suffice to prevent this, if it is intended feature.
  • I am not certain here, but critically hitting during repair minigame always fails.
  • Very rarely stamina and magicka regeneration stop entirely even if debuff is not present. Might be client issue, reload resolves it.
  • Some NPCs still react for broken lockpick in front of them when trying to open UD devices. Encoutered this issue again in Laura's bondage shop.
  • I am under impression that currently taking Abadon plug out is much easier than crafting a key. Hard difficulty is balanced ok, plug is vibrating so often that you are very likely to lose to Cursed straightjacket. Crafting a key is certainly not an option.
  • Certain devices are designed in a way that can only be escapable though magicka. Atronach doomstone from Andromeda mod prevents any non-combat regeneration of it, which makes mods partially incompatible.

Also a suggestion - change the way exhaustion behaves, making character exhausted when Stamina regen mult is below 30 and mentally/physically spent when current hp and magicka are below 25% respectively. I also assume that struggle debuff is a static 30%, can be changed to slider option and exhaustion check being dependent on it.
  1. Fixed
  2. Hopefully fixed
  3. Well it was supposed to be impossible to escape. Only escape option should be qeust but that didn't exist yet so for now i will make it easier so its escapable on its own.
  4. I have found the problem with DCL, and that is that it doesn't have shared scripts. So idunno how actually linked gloves work. I can try to reverse engineer it but for now its as it is. This is also problem with bunch of other devices from DCL because many of them use custom scripts. My patch only patches devices which are part of default DD.
  5. Little oversight, will try make some algorithm for this issue.
  6. Didn't even thought about it. But i may work. I will just have to little edit script and it should be ready to go
  7. Will look in to it
  8. no idea
  9. I still didn't solve this one. I will have to find a way to make player undetectable by npc while lockpicking.
  10. Well i may rework it in a way that plug can be taken out only after the key is used but that may be too hard.
  11. Dunno

Dunno what you mean. So the debuff will be only applied once the regen is under 30%?

Edited by ihatemykite
8 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

They already are

Then they should always load after master files such as BRRF and For Him. I think I've just overlooked them missing.

10 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

What was wrong with it?

Originally DD has armor addon and armor records missing for those gags, which makes them invisible. I've restored records, attaching textures and patched them with UD. Even tho one gag is still having mesh missing, I am not sure which one, but I am certain I saw gaping jaw without anything in it during one of quests. Don't consider that UD problem.

13 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Well it was supposed to be impossible to escape. Only escape option should be qeust but that didn't exist yet so for now i will make it easier so its escapable on its own.

I think that 90% physical resistance should allow at least some damage, no? It doesn't deal any, or maybe it just heals so quickly?

15 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

I still didn't solve this one. I will have to find a way to make player undetectable by npc while lockpicking.

How about making similar effect as tdetect console command? Toggles detection, but prevents any NPC-related interaction from firing, not sure if even Abadon will talk with you.

17 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Dunno what you mean. So the debuff will be only applied once the regen is under 30%?

No, I mean the debuff stacks and once player reach total regeneration mult below 30 (or one set with MCM, so it is based on debuff magnitude, so the next debuff applied will never set regeneration mult below 0) she starts to be considered "exhausted". Current calculation doesn't really make sense, it prevents all activity if you are missing health and you have to get it completely healed, and it doesn't allow moderate struggle when your stamina is above 60% sometimes, probably depending on debuffs count.
This will probably favour characters that invested into stamina regeneration or have similar potions with them, allowing a proper use of those. Same as if magic-invested characters will have easier time struggling with their corresponding stat.

3 hours ago, BreadDain said:

No, I mean the debuff stacks and once player reach total regeneration mult below 30 (or one set with MCM, so it is based on debuff magnitude, so the next debuff applied will never set regeneration mult below 0) she starts to be considered "exhausted". Current calculation doesn't really make sense, it prevents all activity if you are missing health and you have to get it completely healed, and it doesn't allow moderate struggle when your stamina is above 60% sometimes, probably depending on debuffs count.

This will probably favour characters that invested into stamina regeneration or have similar potions with them, allowing a proper use of those. Same as if magic-invested characters will have easier time struggling with their corresponding stat.

Exhastion debuff have no effect on minigame whatsoever. It only reduce regeneration and disable ability to wait. Also every minigame can require different amount of stats to start so some requires 60% but some only 30%. You can see this if you toggle on debug mod and start the minigame. Otherwise i wouldn't really care that much about this problem, its realy on how user plays the mod. If you wait until the debuff is over then it will not stack. If you will struggle too much that you will have no regen and will have to wait.

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I found a bug in a lockpicking mini game:
1. Just like the others, sometimes, lockpicking minigame ends after first lockpick breaks while there are still unused spare lockpicks. (In my case, I suspect this is script lag cause the lockpick minigame only bug like this whenever i do the mini game in places with so many scripts running at once)
2. I magically get lockpicks more than I have in my inventory. For example, I set my settings to have 5 lockpicks per mini game, but I noticed that despite i only have 2 lockpicks in my invetory, when I enter the minigame, I still have 5 lockpicks left to use.

22 hours ago, notwavman said:

Just a heads-up if you look for some devices to add (if I'm remembering correctly you mentioned that) this mod has quite a number of good ones and as far as I know it's not used anywhere, so it will be quite unique to yours.

Will think about it

17 hours ago, glaxofi01 said:

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before but I found a bug in a lockpicking mini game:
1. Just like the others, sometimes, lockpicking minigame ends after first lockpick breaks while there are still unused spare lockpicks. (In my case, I suspect this is script lag cause the lockpick minigame only bug like this whenever i do the mini game in places with so many scripts running at once)
2. I magically get lockpicks more than I have in my inventory. For example, I set my settings to have 5 lockpicks per mini game, but I noticed that despite i only have 2 lockpicks in my invetory, when I enter the minigame, I still have 5 lockpicks left to use.

1.thats normal behavier in skyrim. If your lockpick breaks while detected by NPC, minigame ends. You can try it on some locked door in city. If you don't crouth then the minigame ends after first broken lockpick

2.Thats strange. Do you have newest version of the mod? Or it may possible i may have forget to compile the updated script. Try to look in to the papyrus log, it should have information about the lockpick minigame. First relevant informatiosn should start with "[UD]: Lockpick minigame opened" and second with "[UD]: Lockpick minigame closed". Just ctrl+f them in the log. If they are not there then i may have uploaded some wrong script.

Bug report: when some of the locks are jammed on a device, and lockpicking the remaining locks succeeds, it will reset jammed locks. The reason for this is that when initializing device menu, updateDifficulty() checks whether DD considers the lock is jammed, and this only happens if jammLocks() gets called. When a lockpick breaks, the code randomly applies lock jam, which invokes jammLocks(). However, when lockpicking succeeds, the code will exit the minigame if all remaining locks are jammed without setting the lock jam state in DD.

Suggested changes in lockpickDevice():

Spoiler

elseif UDCDmain.lockpickMinigameResult == 1
                if UD_CurrentLocks - UD_JammedLocks > 0
                    UD_CurrentLocks -= 1
                    if WearerIsPlayer()
                        debug.notification("You succesfully unlocked one of the locks!")
                    endif
                    UDCDmain.lockLockpickContainer()
                    lock_reached = False
                    onLockUnlocked(True)
                endif
                if UD_CurrentLocks == 0 && UD_JammedLocks == 0
                    current_device_health = 0
                    stopMinigame()
                    lockpickGame_on = False
                    lock_reached = False
                    OnDeviceLockpicked()
                elseif UD_CurrentLocks == UD_JammedLocks
                    stopMinigame()
                    lockpickGame_on = False
                    lock_reached = False
                    jammLocks()
                endif

It basically calls jammLocks() when there are still remaining locks and they are all jammed. Note that I also changed the 2 separate "if" checks to if/elseif, so that when all locks are picked, it won't execute both blocks (since UD_CurrentLocks == UD_JammedLocks == 0).

Ignore my previous report on jam repairs, everything seems to be fine. However opening locks with a key seems to be more difficult/punishing than lockpicking them. Tested with 150% key modifier.
Black Crotch rope is not being recognized by UD.
Exhaustion debuff doesn't apply if you 'win' minigame.

Edited by BreadDain