5 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

I didn't test it with SSEedit so its possible that it doesn't work. Also which plug are you refering to ?

I actually started a new save after repatch and it seems fine... suspicious, but fine. The plugs were Common Soulgem and Simple (wooden) from DDi, but now they work as expected. I suspect that midplay record change is harmful (and I know it, just tested it).
Otherwise there is another issue that bugs me a bit, during the struggle minigame animation is sometimes stuck even after you hit cancel button, seems like something is wrong with DD animation events in general since this is not the only mod affected. Thinking whether it is FNIS to blame, incompatibility with DAR or just DD issues. Workaround is to switch to firstperson, move a bit and revert back.

Also I had a taste of Abadon quest, dude, this is the most fun I ever had with DD, design is much better than anything DCL-related. Thanks.

UPD Almost forgot, there is another issue that Abadon plug sets Arousal to 100 permanently, is it intended? My SL Aroused Modular got loose screws and can't calculate anything properly during the quest. Reload fixed it. Magic. Although I can see that SLAM code counts exposure functions sent by mod as deprecated, but still can operate on them.

UPD2 Another issue, Devious Devices MCM doesn't see Abadon plug chance so I am stuck with 50% all the time.
UPD3 And another. As I described below, being able to constantly spam stamina struggle produces large amount of plug events, which result in some sort of orgasm storm, with overlapping sounds, animations and effects. Anal plug inflation is the most likely cause of this, was never smooth.
UPD4 Abadon plug not always catching orgasm events from DD plugs (or more like - very rare). No clue why. Power growth happens only after UD event "combination of struggle and plug vibrations bla bla send you to orgasm".

Input about balance: with disabled cumulative Escape difficulty chance (sum with DD chances), playing as Redguard with infinite stamina on mod's Easy escape difficulty, abadon plug still easily outheals hand restraints, so the only way is to cut it with DD sharp items (instant removal) or maybe ask someone to help you. And that's beside constantly buzzing 'hyroscope' in you character nethers which makes her constantly orgasm without a break. Would be nice to have a bigger mana/health impact on struggle and maybe somehow adapt modular arousal so character actually gets tired from orgasms and temporarily slows down plug strength progression, or arousal rate. Modular version of Arousal has a Fatigue setting which might just fit if adjusted properly.

What happens inside SLAM values. Exposure is induced by Unforgiving Devices, the rest is calculated automatically. Somehow Satisfaction or Fatigue are not added by DD orgasms, but that issue is on SLAM itself.

Spoiler

1108154670_.png.b3ddfb14ea078c6fb2b72d8b865009e0.png

Edited by BreadDain
2 hours ago, BreadDain said:

Otherwise there is another issue that bugs me a bit, during the struggle minigame animation is sometimes stuck even after you hit cancel button, seems like something is wrong with DD animation events in general since this is not the only mod affected. Thinking whether it is FNIS to blame, incompatibility with DAR or just DD issues. Workaround is to switch to firstperson, move a bit and revert back.

Yeah, no matter how much i try to fix it it always finds a way to break. There is litteraly nothing to do about this issue. Only thing i can do is to add in MCM button to stop current animation.

UPD2 Another issue, Devious Devices MCM doesn't see Abadon plug chance so I am stuck with 50% all the time.

There is no longer event for abadon plug. I removed it some time ago when reworking the mod. It now use different way.

UPD3 And another. As I described below, being able to constantly spam stamina struggle produces large amount of plug events, which result in some sort of orgasm storm, with overlapping sounds, animations and effects. Anal plug inflation is the most likely cause of this, was never smooth.

Inflatable plug will always trigger orgasm when player arousal is hight enough. Otherwise i don't understand what do you mean. How exactly do you spam stamina struggle?

UPD4 Abadon plug not always catching orgasm events from DD plugs (or more like - very rare). No clue why. Power growth happens only after UD event "combination of struggle and plug vibrations bla bla send you to orgasm".

After some experimenging i didn't manage to replicate what you said. Maybe i already fixed it but forget about it.

3 hours ago, BreadDain said:

so the only way is to cut it with DD sharp items (instant removal)

Is this some mod? I never heard about it.

Would be nice to have a bigger mana/health impact on struggle and maybe somehow adapt modular arousal so character actually gets tired from orgasms and temporarily slows down plug strength progression, or arousal rate.

Well i can make it easier if its too hard. I dont have too much time to test if the devices are actually escapable so it may be because of that ?. Also there is alreary plug hunger. The less hunger the plug is the less punishing it will be. Every orgasm reduce the hunger. Maybe i should make that orgasm decrease the hunger more to make it less hard.

Modular version of Arousal has a Fatigue setting which might just fit if adjusted properly.

What happens inside SLAM values. Exposure is induced by Unforgiving Devices, the rest is calculated automatically. Somehow Satisfaction or Fatigue are not added by DD orgasms, but that issue is on SLAM itself.

Reveal hidden contents

1108154670_.png.b3ddfb14ea078c6fb2b72d8b865009e0.png

This sound nice, I will give it a look later.

First and most importantly - I absolutely love this mod!

Now, bug reports:

1. Looks like all plugs became broken and can't be pulled out, all of them have "Force it out" option which does nothing.

2. Abadon anal plug doesn't has special menu like vaginal one, but one spawned weak anal inflatable plug was having anal abadon plug dialogue!

3. When lockpicking devices at taverns etc - you get bounty.

And some ideas:

1. Right now reducing condition of items feels a bit points less, as reduction in resistances of 1% nearly nothing, I propose to make it 10-20% per condition level. Maybe reduce maximum devices HP too by the same amount.

2. Add option to make abadon plug randomly spawn another restraint instead of increasing strength - it will prolong time until plug reaches 100% and adds randomness which we love.

3. Right now plug seem to add only weak hands restraints items on orgasm. I propose adding option to allow it to spawn more variety of restraints and tie their maximum level (rarity and tightness) to the plug's strength. In other words - item level will be random between the weakest and the most powerful allowed by the current plug's strength. This way after plug reaches 100%, it can spawn weak restraints from time to time, but otherwise will do it's best to keep the slave tightly bound :D

Edited by notwavman
28 minutes ago, notwavman said:

First and most importantly - I absolutely love this mod!

Now, bug reports:

1. Looks like all plugs became broken and can't be pulled out, all of them have "Force it out" option which does nothing.

2. Abadon anal plug doesn't has special menu like vaginal one, but one spawned weak anal inflatable plug was having anal abadon plug dialogue!

3. When lockpicking devices at taverns etc - you get bounty.

And some ideas:

1. Right now reducing condition of items feels a bit points less, as reduction in resistances of 1% nearly nothing, I propose to make it 10-20% per condition level. Maybe reduce maximum devices HP too by the same amount.

2. Add option to make abadon plug randomly spawn another restraint instead of increasing strength - it will prolong time until plug reaches 100% and adds randomness which we love.

3. Right now plug seem to add only weak hands restraints items on orgasm. I propose adding option to allow it to spawn more variety of restraints and tie their maximum level (rarity and tightness) to the plug's strength. In other words - item level will be random between the weakest and the most powerful allowed by the current plug's strength. This way after plug reaches 100%, it can spawn weak restraints from time to time, but otherwise will do it's best to keep the slave tightly bound :D

Nice catch! 1. bug is fixed, but 3. totally flew uder my radar. Also about the 2. bug, what do you mean with special menu ? Anyway, I have pretty much reworked how menu works so it may now works.

1. idea: Every point of condition should already reduce resistance by 10%. Maybe i have fucked up something. Where did you get the number 1% ?

2./3. idea: Sounds really cool. I will probably add it in next update.

3 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Yeah, no matter how much i try to fix it it always finds a way to break. There is litteraly nothing to do about this issue. Only thing i can do is to add in MCM button to stop current animation.

Well, that's a shame. I could have some ideas about that issue, but I am not really good in scripting animations.

There is no longer event for abadon plug. I removed it some time ago when reworking the mod. It now use different way.

Oh ok, then it would probably a good idea to reduce chance of triggering it during struggle, when player actively presses button to spend their resources (stam/mag/hp) to help with struggle? I am not sure how hotkeys work. Right now it clogs notifications and produces a lot of "inflated anal plug" events, which on their turn hit you with multiple orgasms at once. Or at least set some events on small cooldown, should be a neat design I think.

Is this some mod? I never heard about it.

DCL feature, chance of finding sharp items in containers. It works for Abadon armbinder at least, got it oneshotted. You could probably hook the event a deal massive damage to the item instead of destroying/unequipping it.

Spoiler

1493684253_.png.1b57788f786d975239179f3707221f19.png

2086232812_.png.af8dc4167c4a180cecf97a98c2f7cc26.png

Well i can make it easier if its too hard. I dont have too much time to test if the devices are actually escapable so it may be because of that ?. Also there is alreary plug hunger. The less hunger the plug is the less punishing it will be. Every orgasm reduce the hunger. Maybe i should make that orgasm decrease the hunger more to make it less hard.

There is probably a huge difficulty gap between low level and high level characters, I only tested it at level 5 with. But if definitely needs some tweaking for 'Easy' mode. Even tho I consider myself a hardcore player, it is less than encouranging to stay 2-3h long (real time!) fighting a single item instead of roaming Skyrim :). Overall idea to fight the plug for a long duration is ok, maybe different mode that plug progressively equips items depending on it's hunger, instead of instantly wrapping them debilitaintingly tight?

Edited by BreadDain

After some experimenging i didn't manage to replicate what you said. Maybe i already fixed it but forget about it.

Here you go buddy, something better than just words. I was actively pressing stamina usage and it was instantly regenerating because of Imperious mod. Actually everything I described above is here, stuck animation, endless events, orgasm storm because of plugs, events firing too often and unfetched orgasms. And this struggle would probably damage device for 3-4% at most :D

Spoiler
Edited by BreadDain
37 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Nice catch! 1. bug is fixed, but 3. totally flew uder my radar. Also about the 2. bug, what do you mean with special menu ? Anyway, I have pretty much reworked how menu works so it may now works.

1. idea: Every point of condition should already reduce resistance by 10%. Maybe i have fucked up something. Where did you get the number 1% ?

2./3. idea: Sounds really cool. I will probably add it in next update.

Special menu - is the additional "Abadon plug details", where you can see it's strength etc.

Absolutely all items have it, when they get their condition lowered, they get -1% percent resistance no matter what their resistance originally is.

Looking forward to the update!

@BreadDainAre you perhaps playing at faster speed ? Or did you just make the video faster? Also yeah its strange, could you perhaps send me your papy log? Maybe there will be something usefull. Otherwise, thats clearly not how the mod should work. Also, do you use SE?

@notwavman Oh i see. I have found the issue. Every point of condition was reducing resistence by 0.1% instead of 10% (i forget to convert it to percents). But this was just cosmetic issue. The mnigame calculations were ok. Only the value in detail box was wrong.

Regarding the abadon plug, I have removed the option in 1.43 and combined it's values with normal details.

Edited by ihatemykite
32 minutes ago, ihatemykite said:

Are you perhaps playing at faster speed ? Or did you just make the video faster? Also yeah its strange, could you perhaps send me your papy log? Maybe there will be something usefull. Otherwise, thats clearly not how the mod should work. Also, do you use SE?

I have increased the speed to x3-x5 in editor so it won't get annoying for you to watch a 5 minute fragment, timescale is 20. I am SE, can do any tests or provide logs as long as my curiosity is fueled, can even recompile some scripts. :) Here you go, from first glance it seems like a big mess, hope it is not because I failed somewhere or else it will just add up unnecessary work for you. Papyrus.0.log

12 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

I will look in to it. Which armbinder was it and what mod are you refering to?

The "It's Complicated" start with the player house close to Whiterun with the UD devices / armbinder.

Can't wait to see more.

Edited by jbezorg

I too am having issues with the plug events, though I'm not experiencing overlapping plug events. They seem to be in an infinite loop as whenever they turn off they immediately turn on again. They also seem to be a cause of incrementing script lag as every time they turn back on the scripts get noticeably slower, though saving and reloading from the main menu seems to fix that until it reaccumulates from further plug events.

1 hour ago, HeckinBestBork said:

I too am having issues with the plug events, though I'm not experiencing overlapping plug events. They seem to be in an infinite loop as whenever they turn off they immediately turn on again. They also seem to be a cause of incrementing script lag as every time they turn back on the scripts get noticeably slower, though saving and reloading from the main menu seems to fix that until it reaccumulates from further plug events.

Upon further analysis I was wearing a controllable plug that turned itself on and the repeated activations are the intended function of the controllable plugs.

I did find something of importance just now. The DD patch does not include the changes from the Beast Race Refits plugin from DD (Devious Devices - BRRF) so if you are playing as a Khajiit, Argonian, or Orc then many devices will not be rendered unless the BRRF plugin is loaded after the DD patch, in which case the BRRF plugin will overwrite it and cause issues, such as the blindfolds being completely non-interactable once put on. This also applies to elves, though only some of the gags are affected in that case. The fix is simple but tedious, and I've partially applied it to my DD patch plugin via xEdit. Make the BRRF plugin a master of the DD patch and edit each armature section for each affected device, copying the armature data from the BRRF plugin into the armature data for the DD patch.

This may only apply to SE, I do not know if this is an issue in LE.

Edited by HeckinBestBork

Updated to the new mod version, ANNIHILATED Cursed Loot from my modlist, started fresh qasmoke. Mod works way smoother, no previous issues detected. Papyrus.0.log
I wonder if you fixed something or was it DCL interfering.

As a note: possible future incompatibility or patch necessity for

Edited by BreadDain
21 hours ago, jbezorg said:

The "It's Complicated" start with the player house close to Whiterun with the UD devices / armbinder.

Can't wait to see more.

Thats strange, that quest was pretty much first devices which i tested after the creation of patch and they worked fine. In general the unlock function from framework should work. Could you try to replicate the bug and send me the papy log?

8 hours ago, HeckinBestBork said:

I did find something of importance just now. The DD patch does not include the changes from the Beast Race Refits plugin from DD (Devious Devices - BRRF) so if you are playing as a Khajiit, Argonian, or Orc then many devices will not be rendered unless the BRRF plugin is loaded after the DD patch, in which case the BRRF plugin will overwrite it and cause issues, such as the blindfolds being completely non-interactable once put on. This also applies to elves, though only some of the gags are affected in that case. The fix is simple but tedious, and I've partially applied it to my DD patch plugin via xEdit. Make the BRRF plugin a master of the DD patch and edit each armature section for each affected device, copying the armature data from the BRRF plugin into the armature data for the DD patch.

This may only apply to SE, I do not know if this is an issue in LE.

Will take a look at it.

2 minutes ago, BreadDain said:

Updated to the new mod version, ANNIHILATED Cursed Loot from my modlist, started fresh qasmoke. Mod works way smoother, no previous issues detected. Papyrus.0.log
I wonder if you fixed something or was it DCL interfering.

Glad to hear it. I started to think that SLAM may be the issue but if it works then its fine. I wanted to test the the SLAM to see if i would get the same problem like you, but only problem was that arousal didnt work at all. Also yeah, DCL is causing quit some issues. I have been testing it for some time and found bunch of bugs. Problem is that i don't know if its caused by my mod of just in general by DCL ?. Notably, when the run quest starts (the one where npc teleports you away and lock you in inescapable devices) and player already wears heavy bondage, the device will not be removed/replaced.

On 8/18/2021 at 6:48 PM, Poziomica said:

can someone explain to me how do i make this mod work properly step by step like to monkey? after diving into comments nothing helped me and so far plug is its not working at all like i can just equip it and unequip it

Can you tell me more datails? Do you use SE? Did you install all required mods? There is nothing complicated at instaling this mod. If you have correctly DD instaled (without other mods which may cause issues) then this mod should work fine.

Hello there,

I started a new game and decided to try your mods too. I started a devious start, the character is wearing DD items at once.

When I press the Struggle hotkey nothing happens. If I go into the inventory, the Hooked Elbow Shackles has no remove options, only Carry on. It also says that my character can't struggle out of this "yoke".

The hotkey doesn't work because I don't have valid options to try to escape?

I'm using UD v1.43 with DD 2.2 patch on SE.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
31 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

Hello there,

I started a new game and decided to try your mods too. I started a devious start, the character is wearing DD items at once.

When I press the Struggle hotkey nothing happens. If I go into the inventory, the Hooked Elbow Shackles has no remove options, only Carry on. It also says that my character can't struggle out of this "yoke".

The hotkey doesn't work because I don't have valid options to try to escape?

I'm using UD v1.43 with DD 2.2 patch on SE.

Peace,

M

Try to look in MCM debug tab and see if the elbow shacles is there.

5 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Thats strange, that quest was pretty much first devices which i tested after the creation of patch and they worked fine. In general the unlock function from framework should work. Could you try to replicate the bug and send me the papy log?

It was through a dialogue removal. I can't say what mod though because it seems like every DD mod adds some form of dialogue removal.

That and bewb growth and speed debuffs ?

Regardless of how well you test you can guarantee that another mod will break your mod. A "Fix Everything" button is a necessity. A "Fix this Slot" would be nice so the quest can continue.

11 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

Try to look in MCM debug tab and see if the elbow shacles is there.

Ok, this is a bit concerning. While the character is wearing about 15 DDs, the Debug menu is completely Empty, all lines. Slots used: 0.

I checked the log too, here is what I found related to this mod:

Spoiler

[08/20/2021 - 10:23:33AM] WARNING: Property UD_OrgasmExhaustionSpell on script unforgivingdevicesmain attached to UnforgivingDevicesQuest (B2005901) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/20/2021 - 10:23:47AM] [MDS]: Unforgiving Devices detected

[08/20/2021 - 10:24:05AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Debug, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Device slots, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 1) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Slots used: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 2) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Script state: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 3) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(0, None, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 4) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(0, None, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 5) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 6) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 7) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, ? , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 9) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 10) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 11) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 12) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 13) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 14) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 15) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 16) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 17) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 18) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 19) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 20) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:13AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, General, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(0, None, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(7, Action key: , None, 22.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(7, Stop key: , None, 18.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Hight performance mod, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Debug mod, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Lock menus, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Use hoods, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Orgasm exhaustion, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(0, None, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(4, Orgasm exhaustion magnitude, {0} %, 20.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(4, Orgasm exhaustion duration, {0} s, 60.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:31AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Debug, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Device slots, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 1) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Slots used: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 2) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Script state: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 3) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(0, None, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 4) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(0, None, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 5) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 6) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 7) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, ? , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 9) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 10) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 11) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 12) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 13) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 14) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 15) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 16) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 17) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 18) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 19) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 20) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:46AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False

I'm using Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI, but I guess that should not be the problem.

I hope the log helps.

A bit of update: I started a new game now with "It's complicated" (from More Devious starts) and the mod seems to work fine. Maybe the issue is with the Hard start of the Devious starts?

Update 2: I started with the self bondage option. The Hotkey worked on the Armbinder, but after I removed it, the Hotkey does not work again. I can start the struggle/cut actions from Inventory and the Debug menu correctly displays the worn DDs too.

Peace,

M

Edited by monsta88
14 hours ago, ihatemykite said:

\Can you tell me more datails? Do you use SE? Did you install all required mods? There is nothing complicated at instaling this mod. If you have correctly DD instaled (without other mods which may cause issues) then this mod should work fine.

After reading mod description i realized that for each new update i need a new game save, everything works sorry for.. myself?

On 8/19/2021 at 1:00 AM, jbezorg said:

Can't wait to see more.

That makes sence, i will add it next update

10 hours ago, monsta88 said:

Ok, this is a bit concerning. While the character is wearing about 15 DDs, the Debug menu is completely Empty, all lines. Slots used: 0.

I checked the log too, here is what I found related to this mod:

Reveal hidden contents

[08/20/2021 - 10:23:33AM] WARNING: Property UD_OrgasmExhaustionSpell on script unforgivingdevicesmain attached to UnforgivingDevicesQuest (B2005901) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

[08/20/2021 - 10:23:47AM] [MDS]: Unforgiving Devices detected

[08/20/2021 - 10:24:05AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Debug, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Device slots, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 1) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Slots used: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:07AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 2) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Script state: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 3) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 4) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 5) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 6) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 7) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, ? , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 9) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 10) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 11) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 12) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 13) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 14) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 15) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 16) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 17) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 18) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 19) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:08AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 20) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:13AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, General, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(7, Action key: , None, 22.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(7, Stop key: , None, 18.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Hight performance mod, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Debug mod, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Lock menus, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Use hoods, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(3, Orgasm exhaustion, None, 1.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(4, Orgasm exhaustion magnitude, {0} %, 20.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:14AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(4, Orgasm exhaustion duration, {0} s, 60.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:31AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Debug, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(1, Device slots, None, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 1) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Slots used: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 2) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, Script state: , 0, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 3) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 4) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 5) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 6) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 7) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, ? , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 9) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 10) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 11) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 12) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 13) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 14) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 15) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 16) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 17) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 18) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 19) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:32AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: AddOption(2, 20) , empty, 0.000000)
[08/20/2021 - 10:24:46AM] [ud_mcm_script <UnforgivingDevicesMCMQuest (B2112724)>]: ClearOptionBuffers() -> _isBackupMode:False

I'm using Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI, but I guess that should not be the problem.

I hope the log helps.

A bit of update: I started a new game now with "It's complicated" (from More Devious starts) and the mod seems to work fine. Maybe the issue is with the Hard start of the Devious starts?

Update 2: I started with the self bondage option. The Hotkey worked on the Armbinder, but after I removed it, the Hotkey does not work again. I can start the struggle/cut actions from Inventory and the Debug menu correctly displays the worn DDs too.

Peace,

M

Hotkey only works when player is have tied hands. Also i tried the Hard start and didn't see any issue.

7 hours ago, Poziomica said:

After reading mod description i realized that for each new update i need a new game save, everything works sorry for.. myself?

Glad hear it. I will probably have to make that big red text on top of the mod description bigger ?