AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

Thanks for keeping FPE going.  It adds a lot to the fun of playing FO4 after all of the main quests and achievements are done.

I am looking through your source files.  I did not see a script that adds/removes the Zaz particle armor items or adds the messages/notifications after sex.  There was one PEX, LLLLInject_Beta.pex,  that did not have a corresponding PSC file.  Are the messages in that file or somewhere else?

1 hour ago, GrimGrim31 said:

Thanks for keeping FPE going.  It adds a lot to the fun of playing FO4 after all of the main quests and achievements are done.

I am looking through your source files.  I did not see a script that adds/removes the Zaz particle armor items or adds the messages/notifications after sex.  There was one PEX, LLLLInject_Beta.pex,  that did not have a corresponding PSC file.  Are the messages in that file or somewhere else?

download FPE Source v3.15.7z (I keep on forgetting to share it)

so all of above is located in FPFP_BasePregData.psc

(I might make into its own mod which would make FPE cleaner, I assumed)

but I am still a beginner in comparison to the Mod Authors who made the mod in the first place

3 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Is pregnancy supposed to alter the players values like Carry Weight and Action Points? As I progressed through pregnancy they reach zero possibly negative values. After birth the values didn't reset however after abortion the smaller change in values did revert. I'll test this with different actors and different npc's in pregnancy the one in this instance was from automotron and when it was birthed nothing happened so this might be a localized issue.

yes, I added them to the monthly Perks (I will change them to fix that issue, I didn't think of that)

they should reset but I will check it out.

but I will post a hotfix today with some minor changes because of the baby issue.

see screenshot, the baby she is holding is the child behind her (so there is no baby in her inventory)

(I think this is a vanilla issue that I keep on triggering, because of how holdable babies work, it is not an armor piece but rather an art object)

20210303200535_1.jpg

edit-> uploaded a simple hotfix to prevent Armor Babies from being Born (they will be MISC Objects)

also I will be uploading a community Challenge in the near future

which is to make a holdable baby like in the image above without using an art object because it is driving me crazy

my attempt

20210304113735_1.thumb.jpg.90961ec5a8871cd95e03b56219da8b23.jpg

FPE_Hotfix.esp

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

download FPE Source v3.15.7z (I keep on forgetting to share it)

so all of above is located in FPFP_BasePregData.psc

(I might make into its own mod which would make FPE cleaner, I assumed)

but I am still a beginner in comparison to the Mod Authors who made the mod in the first place

Thanks for the reply and the updated source files.  I see where the FCum, FGush, and Squirt Armor are added and removed in the script, but I don't see where you built the notification messages. 

Your script writing is a lot, lot better than mine.  I like to see how you and other modders write your scripts but I don't understand all of it yet.

I read the issues you mentioned with the wearable babies.  I have two of them right now and tried to switch them to backpack versions but I don't see a way to mod them in the armor workbench.

7 hours ago, GrimGrim31 said:

Thanks for the reply and the updated source files.  I see where the FCum, FGush, and Squirt Armor are added and removed in the script, but I don't see where you built the notification messages. 

Your script writing is a lot, lot better than mine.  I like to see how you and other modders write your scripts but I don't understand all of it yet.

I read the issues you mentioned with the wearable babies.  I have two of them right now and tried to switch them to backpack versions but I don't see a way to mod them in the armor workbench.

no, the workbench version of the babies is in Baby Addon, not FPE

23 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yes, I added them to the monthly Perks (I will change them to fix that issue, I didn't think of that)

they should reset but I will check it out.

but I will post a hotfix today with some minor changes because of the baby issue.

see screenshot, the baby she is holding is the child behind her (so there is no baby in her inventory)

(I think this is a vanilla issue that I keep on triggering, because of how holdable babies work, it is not an armor piece but rather an art object)

20210303200535_1.jpg

edit-> uploaded a simple hotfix to prevent Armor Babies from being Born (they will be MISC Objects)

also I will be uploading a community Challenge in the near future

which is to make a holdable baby like in the image above without using an art object because it is driving me crazy

my attempt

20210304113735_1.thumb.jpg.90961ec5a8871cd95e03b56219da8b23.jpg

FPE_Hotfix.esp 805 B · 3 downloads

I did a bit more testing with creatures the pregnancy will last 9-12 months set to days instead. The values of AP and Carry Weight don't recover following the pregnancy. I tested it with human actors and for some reason the pregnancy only lasted 1 month (1 day). Its unclear if the same decrease in AP or Carry Weight would've occurred because the pregnancy never lasted enough to find out. Just gonna turn off the perks for now too much uncertainty. Of course it could be I messed up my install I'll include all the esp's I have including the addons I never was certain if some of those were obsolete or unnecessary.  

2 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I did a bit more testing with creatures the pregnancy will last 9-12 months set to days instead. The values of AP and Carry Weight don't recover following the pregnancy. I tested it with human actors and for some reason the pregnancy only lasted 1 month (1 day). Its unclear if the same decrease in AP or Carry Weight would've occurred because the pregnancy never lasted enough to find out. Just gonna turn off the perks for now too much uncertainty. Of course it could be I messed up my install I'll include all the esp's I have including the addons I never was certain if some of those were obsolete or unnecessary.  

The order of my Wasteland Dairy Esp's are as follows 

1.FPEAIOCreatureAddon this used to be its own plugin for FPE but it grew into Dairy Framework I know I need this one 

2.INVB_Impregnation_OF

3. INVB_Outfits_Framework

4. INVB_Resources

5. INVB_Storyline

6. INVB_WastelandDairy

7.INVB_WhatsYourName

8.FPEAddonPack this is the one I'm not sure about if its obsolete or broken with the new Dairy Framework or new Family Planning Enhanced to clarify this one is a separate mod not including a link (yet) this message is all ready a huge mess

9. FPE_Hotfix put this in recently not 100% sure what it touches on 

I do to my knowledge have everything I need or am I mistaken? This mod is rather on the Beta side could be it just has bugs which is fine I'm not complaining. Was just wondering if there was anything I could do on my end to fix it or if I ended up breaking it by not following directions properly.

6 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

The order of my Wasteland Dairy Esp's are as follows 

1.FPEAIOCreatureAddon this used to be its own plugin for FPE but it grew into Dairy Framework I know I need this one 

2.INVB_Impregnation_OF

3. INVB_Outfits_Framework

4. INVB_Resources

5. INVB_Storyline

6. INVB_WastelandDairy

7.INVB_WhatsYourName

8.FPEAddonPack this is the one I'm not sure about if its obsolete or broken with the new Dairy Framework or new Family Planning Enhanced to clarify this one is a separate mod not including a link (yet) this message is all ready a huge mess

9. FPE_Hotfix put this in recently not 100% sure what it touches on 

I do to my knowledge have everything I need or am I mistaken? This mod is rather on the Beta side could be it just has bugs which is fine I'm not complaining. Was just wondering if there was anything I could do on my end to fix it or if I ended up breaking it by not following directions properly.

you don't need 8 or 9

8 is an older mod which has deathclaw and couple of others impregnation

9 is a hotfix for FPE only (No WDF)

I will have a look at the perks(and magic effects), they should reset after birth

54 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

reading it again, it sounds like there is something wrong with your script, did you install the mod correctly. (install it again)

when did you start this game? (how long is your save file)

because I tested everything you wrote about and it works perfectly for me

(creatures Pregnancies are now between 5-6 to 12 months long depending on the creature) (but I might add a MCM Option in the next update)

I tested the perks and active magic effects and they reset after birth

during pregnancy (Also look at AP)

20210305105853_1.thumb.jpg.61b2a77e68f6449cd34deb065607361d.jpg

after pregnancy

20210305105958_1.thumb.jpg.3512fe365103e11194effb27c5829a12.jpg

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

reading it again, it sounds like there is something wrong with your script, did you install the mod correctly. (install it again)

when did you start this game? (how long is your save file)

because I tested everything you wrote about and it works perfectly for me

(creatures Pregnancies are now between 5-6 to 12 months long depending on the creature) (but I might add a MCM Option in the next update)

I tested the perks and active magic effects and they reset after birth

during pregnancy (Also look at AP)

20210305105853_1.thumb.jpg.61b2a77e68f6449cd34deb065607361d.jpg

after pregnancy

20210305105958_1.thumb.jpg.3512fe365103e11194effb27c5829a12.jpg

I tried it again with human actors in a clean save and my existing 20 hour old save and the values returned to normal post pregnancy. Tried it with a few creatures same result. I reset my ini settings maybe there was something in there messing with scripts. Or I goofed on the install just glad its working now. Thanks for being really patient with me sorry I'm clogging up this forum feels like I'm here almost on a daily basis.

1 hour ago, Spectre5342 said:

I tried it again with human actors in a clean save and my existing 20 hour old save and the values returned to normal post pregnancy. Tried it with a few creatures same result. I reset my ini settings maybe there was something in there messing with scripts. Or I goofed on the install just glad its working now. Thanks for being really patient with me sorry I'm clogging up this forum feels like I'm here almost on a daily basis.

fallout 4 is weird half of the time.

bugs have the habit of disappearing and reappearing all of the time

On 3/3/2021 at 11:20 AM, Invictusblade said:

by going into console, and click on them

or for babies, type the following on yourself(player.inv) or NPC(inv)

a few questions

1. how long is your save game (how many Hours or days)

2. did you have any pregnancies or babies during the update to the latest version (you do have v3.15, right?)

3. NPC or Player was the parent?

Three children from three NPC's

BaseID's:

Child 1. 1600454D

Child 2. 16004552

Child 3. 1600454D

1. 1 day and 6 hours or so

2. Yes, two babies I think once the mod updated.

3. It was two NPC's.

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

fallout 4 is weird half of the time.

bugs have the habit of disappearing and reappearing all of the time

Do you have some form of endorsement or patreon? Would really like to show my appreciation you've been so helpful and patient figuring this out.

One issue with the MCM, no matter what npc settings I set in the MCM, the only one that has an real effect is base chance, if it is set at 5%, with a fertility chance of 100%, Fertile Multiplier at 100 <should mean there is a 100% chance of fertility, and 500% chance of pregnancy>  change the NPC fertile chance modifier to 10 <which should make the NPC have a 1000% chance of fertility with a 500% chance of being pregnancy. the result is 5% chance of pregnancy, however, if I set base chance at 100& and every thing else as low as it goes, Fertile Chance at 0, Fertile multiplier at 1, NPC  fertile chance at .1, npc has a 100% chance of pregnancy, if I then only chance base chance to 50%, then chance of pregnacy is 50%, this is using npc and npc  sex,  PC is almost always fertile even with base chance at 3% and fertility chance of 25%.

3 hours ago, Crooltool said:

One issue with the MCM, no matter what npc settings I set in the MCM, the only one that has an real effect is base chance, if it is set at 5%, with a fertility chance of 100%, Fertile Multiplier at 100 <should mean there is a 100% chance of fertility, and 500% chance of pregnancy>  change the NPC fertile chance modifier to 10 <which should make the NPC have a 1000% chance of fertility with a 500% chance of being pregnancy. the result is 5% chance of pregnancy, however, if I set base chance at 100& and every thing else as low as it goes, Fertile Chance at 0, Fertile multiplier at 1, NPC  fertile chance at .1, npc has a 100% chance of pregnancy, if I then only chance base chance to 50%, then chance of pregnacy is 50%, this is using npc and npc  sex,  PC is almost always fertile even with base chance at 3% and fertility chance of 25%.

I will have a look at that system, it is from the early days

so I am working on a redesign of the baby system by blending the new and old system together

old system gives you MISC Objects

New system gives you armor objects

the new blend gives you a MISC Object that give you an armor object (and it working quite well at the moment)

in terms of current FPE scripts

MISC Baby-> FPFP_BabyScript(grows the baby) & INVB_Baby_handle(gives the NPC the Armor baby and removes it when the MISC Baby is removed)

Armor Baby-> INVB_BabyHolding(tells NPC to do the animation and when to stop) & INVB_Baby_Container(deletes the armor when there is no MISC Baby)

I do have a couple of issues at the moment such as... (hard to explain)

1. I would like to have the armor pieces undroppable and unmovable

2. if an armor is dropped into a container then it will remain in that container (a pick up is viable if you still have the MISC baby but it will delete itself if there is no MISC Baby)

3. if an armor is dropped into the worldspace then it will remain in space (then see above)

edit-> I have worked out solutions for 2 & 3.

so I will be posting a test beta of FPE sometime tonight

FOR FPE ONLY (NO WDF)

because I want to get your feedback on it.

I can see some slight issues with it but nothing too major

for example...

the player or NPC can have two(or more) armor babies per MISC Baby (but they can quickly disappear if moved from inventory)

there might an animation issue with removing babies from NPCs arms (I might add a MCM command and Hotkey for this one)

DO NOT USE ON A CURRENT SAVE GAME WITH BABIES IN IT (OR DO NOT MOVE THE BABY UNTIL BIRTH)

v3.175 beta (NOT SUITABLE FOR WDF YET)

Added a new baby system to hopefully fix a few issues (but let me know if there is any issues)

1.Primary - MISC Baby has the important FPE growing script and a script to give you the secondary baby

2.Secondary - ARMOR Baby is the wearable baby and has a script to delete itself in certain situations (away from Primary Baby)

Added John Hancock to the impregnation messages

Worked on and Rearrange MCM a bit (Does have duplication)

might a couple more changes that I have forgotten about

edit->for the next version of FPE, I might add impregnation messages for Other Mod Companions.

so if you want a certain NPC to have a message,

please sent me The NPC's Ref ID

and some messages you would like

edit-> Answers for questions not asked yet

1Q. Help me, My armor baby has disappeared

1A. move the MISC Baby, out of your inventory and then back to create a new armor baby

2Q. which baby do I drop into the Crib

2A. The MISC Baby

3Q. This is badly out of sync

3A. Yep until Beta testing is done and there is no major issues

First, thank you  for taking over this mod. This mod adds a whole new dimension to the game. 

Now let me tell you why I'm writing. I am actually  troubleshooting a bug I am having with two other mods - AAF Bumpy Ride and Liga of my Companions. For some reason, bumping into my Companions while using Liga does not trigger an AAF scene. I'm playing a female pc with female to female cum transfer turned on so my pc can make babies. AAF Bumpy Ride always make my pc the dominant, so the npc always gets pregnant, not the pc. However, that stopped working with Liga installed.

Last week, I upgrades this mods Redux version 3.15 without any problems. Last night I removed Liga to see if it was the problem with Bumpy Ride. It is. However, as I was testing to see if I could bump all my companion, I hit another  snag. I started noticing all your now delayed  messages about cum and pregnancy. Worked good with first npc. Without waiting for all messages,  I bumped another  npc. Again, worked fine. I'm now getting messages  from 2 npcs. So I bumped a third. AAF ended, and CTD. I restarted and tried again.  Third npc crashed before issuing first message. Tried again with different npcs. Same CTD after third AAF. Tried doing one npc, then did second npc two times in a row. No problem. Did a third npc. CTD. Three npcs with cum messages at the same time seems to be the problem. Am I missing something? 

Hello! I was wondering if this new version of FPE handles impregnate events like the previous one? It was based off of tags and more often then not it would trigger the event even for things like cuddling/hugging. This was because animation mods all use different tag names that were different then what FPE was looking for. Does this version rectify that issue and if not, is it possible to add a manual impregnate (would go off of % chance still) button to avoid those situations? I know it would have to reference your partner at the time and disable the normal scripted event so it might be difficult. Thank you for your time and I appreciate the work that you are doing!

2 hours ago, carlj67 said:

First, thank you  for taking over this mod. This mod adds a whole new dimension to the game. 

Now let me tell you why I'm writing. I am actually  troubleshooting a bug I am having with two other mods - AAF Bumpy Ride and Liga of my Companions. For some reason, bumping into my Companions while using Liga does not trigger an AAF scene. I'm playing a female pc with female to female cum transfer turned on so my pc can make babies. AAF Bumpy Ride always make my pc the dominant, so the npc always gets pregnant, not the pc. However, that stopped working with Liga installed.

Last week, I upgrades this mods Redux version 3.15 without any problems. Last night I removed Liga to see if it was the problem with Bumpy Ride. It is. However, as I was testing to see if I could bump all my companion, I hit another  snag. I started noticing all your now delayed  messages about cum and pregnancy. Worked good with first npc. Without waiting for all messages,  I bumped another  npc. Again, worked fine. I'm now getting messages  from 2 npcs. So I bumped a third. AAF ended, and CTD. I restarted and tried again.  Third npc crashed before issuing first message. Tried again with different npcs. Same CTD after third AAF. Tried doing one npc, then did second npc two times in a row. No problem. Did a third npc. CTD. Three npcs with cum messages at the same time seems to be the problem. Am I missing something? 

I didn't think of that

I have no idea what would be a solution yet

1 hour ago, toucheeee said:

Hello! I was wondering if this new version of FPE handles impregnate events like the previous one? It was based off of tags and more often then not it would trigger the event even for things like cuddling/hugging. This was because animation mods all use different tag names that were different then what FPE was looking for. Does this version rectify that issue and if not, is it possible to add a manual impregnate (would go off of % chance still) button to avoid those situations? I know it would have to reference your partner at the time and disable the normal scripted event so it might be difficult. Thank you for your time and I appreciate the work that you are doing!

so I should update the tags

but I did add an option in MCM to turn off "Forced AAF Tags"

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so I should update the tags

but I did add an option in MCM to turn off "Forced AAF Tags"

You could update the tags. It could take a lot of time however, since the tags are in the xml of each animation mod and some of them are weird. In the FPE.esp (in zEdit) it's under Activator -> FPFP_BasePregDataForm/FPFP_PlayerPregDataForm (it's in both) -> VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter - > Scripts -> Script -> Property with the propertyName "TagsToWatch" -> Value -> Array of String. I think those are the tags it checks for in order to not trigger the event.

I haven't played around with the "Forced AAF Tags" off. Does that make it to where you can manually trigger the event?

Thanks for the reply!

14 minutes ago, toucheeee said:

You could update the tags. It could take a lot of time however, since the tags are in the xml of each animation mod and some of them are weird. In the FPE.esp (in zEdit) it's under Activator -> FPFP_BasePregDataForm/FPFP_PlayerPregDataForm (it's in both) -> VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter - > Scripts -> Script -> Property with the propertyName "TagsToWatch" -> Value -> Array of String. I think those are the tags it checks for in order to not trigger the event.

I haven't played around with the "Forced AAF Tags" off. Does that make it to where you can manually trigger the event?

Thanks for the reply!

I show you the simple code basically I turn off the Returns (and I think it mostly works)

Event AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop(AAF:AAF_API akSender, Var[] akArgs)
bah bah
; Check animation tags - note we do not need to run CheckWatchedTags() again here

If CanGetPreg == False && INVB_Global_RequireTags.GetValue() == 1
		Trace("Animation tags not appropriate, quitting")
		Return
	Endif

; Check prohibited keywords
	If Ourself.HasKeywordInFormList(FPFP_ProhibitedKeywords) && INVB_Global_RequireTags.GetValue() == 1
		Trace("Actor is prohibited by keyword, quitting")
		Return
	Endif

rest of the bah bah
EndEvent