AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS MOD,

I decided to do some more tests and now nothing is working properly

such as no babies, and I didn't even alter the baby script at all

this reminds me of the "99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs in the code. Take one down, patch it around 117 little bugs in the code."

also I am taking down the mod until I fix the issues

edit-> I think I jumped the gun, and saw problems where there were none

basically I removed the Baby addon mod from my game, and tested the default pregnancy. and that was a big no-no.

but please let me know if there is any issues

i had an awesome idea. a power armor suit thats special for females to wear it has an obvious slong in it and breast suckers inside. you hop in naked and it will milk you like on off you get like some horny audio that plays and you get turned on when it happens. you could even have it that you transfer empty milk bottles into its storage hop in and it will slowly milk and pleasure you. also the slong can be used to pump you with semen that you place in the transfer storage.  it would be so frigging awesome to walk around as a naked female in this special sex armor that does all kinds of pleasure to the person inside. 

11 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

but did the mod create two misc objects or two armors? (when giving birth)

because if I did it right, it should be two wearable babies instead of misc objects.

The player character gave birth to two Misc odd babies. The chemistry workbench wouldn't let me craft a wearable odd baby because it claimed I needed 1 odd baby and said I had 0. Except in my inventory there were 2 odd babies under Misc which it seemed to be ignoring, preventing me from crafting a wearable odd baby.

As stated previously, this was a pregnancy which happened with original FPE but I replaced it with FPER before giving birth. Could that explain it?

I tried it again, but either the cumflation is barely visible (which I doubt as I've setted it at the maximum) or I'm still missing something. On the main page it's listed Zaz.particles, which I had to remove as it was with Indarello's patch and it's incompatible with StaticPhobia's patches.

So, where should I get the Zaz.particles.esp?

7 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I tried it again, but either the cumflation is barely visible (which I doubt as I've setted it at the maximum) or I'm still missing something. On the main page it's listed Zaz.particles, which I had to remove as it was with Indarello's patch and it's incompatible with StaticPhobia's patches.

So, where should I get the Zaz.particles.esp?

you don't need Zaz Particles (it is just an extra effect) to simulated dripping

is your NPC getting pregnant? with no Cumflation?

7 hours ago, nightshad said:

how do i select myself xD i dont see that option anywhere ><

I better double check that I have the script in the folder (It could be a WDF Script that I missed)

it should be fine, I altered an existing script to do the job

49 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

you don't need Zaz Particles (it is just an extra effect) to simulated dripping

is your NPC getting pregnant? with no Cumflation?

Now I get it XD also becouse with Zaz Particles I get AAF stuck at 30%.

Anyway no, no pregnancy and no cuminflation (and I've setted it at the maximum). I tried with human male, human female, Dogmeat and super mutants but still nothing.

And by AAF logs, I get the issue 086 morphset ID "SCready" not found (it's repeated a lot of time) and the last one is 004, plugin not installed.

But I've installed all the requirements?

14 minutes ago, nightshad said:

trying to have sex with my female companion : (

That's certainly weird... my player character always shows up as initially available in the AAF scene wizard (I suppose unless she's already in another scene). Are you using a race mod AAF might not recognize or something like that?

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

That's certainly weird... my player character always shows up as initially available in the AAF scene wizard (I suppose unless she's already in another scene). Are you using a race mod AAF might not recognize or something like that?

no o.o only sex mod i have installed is this one and animations

37 minutes ago, nightshad said:

like after selecting the people how do you start the animation there isnt any start button lol?

Once you select one or more actors, a location, and a scene, it should start automatically (though there can be a brief delay while actors get into position).

the cum inflation and pregnancy is working. i have installed that mod where you make your own synths. its so cool, i have 22 noras and am filling them up. i set inflation power to max and longest time and it works brilliantly. set max chance 100 max fertility all good. the only thing oi think is these synths dont come up with the blah blah is pregnant just an ok button.  

i had an idea maybe a pair of glasses that you wear and you can see the glowing red females if they are pregnant. or anotrher idea is like a love anklet. you make them wear it and it will change colour if they are fertile or pregnant just another  idea.

2 hours ago, nightshad said:

trying to have sex with my female companion : (

Screenshot_4.jpg

in your screen shot you should have new scene there not companion browser. press del key can go through the others i think admin and new scene.it should also show actors names. select with arrow keys. page down i think is to lock then right arrow to scan then choice of animations. sorry if this is what you have already tried

So far so good in my testing. Going through a 1 month/day bloatfly pregnancy obtained via an AAF Violate. Monthly perks applied upon activation of initial pregnancy quest. AAF Shenanigans basically knocked up everyone in Sanctuary as well, so multiple human pregnancies will also run their course and be checked.

Another slider related improvement - I guess cuminflation is using the PregnancyBelly slider; this conflicts with the CBBE (Weight Gain) I suggested earlier. Basically the two inflations will fight with the slider value, leading to the belly jumping randomly in sizes via the script. To fix this, can I suggest changing the cuminflation slider to another Weight Gain specific slider called 'SSBBW3 Belly Sic1'? An example is below:

BodyGen.SetMorph(player, isFemale, "SSBBW3 Belly Sic1", FPA_BellyMorph, currentMorphFactor)

Thanks so much for the update Invictus!

ok, I wasn't expecting this but lets do a brief tutorial of having AAF Sex in Fallout 4 (This assumes correct installation)

1. Press the following HOME, then ENTER, Select the NPC for sex with PG DN, then press RIGHT ARROW to select position then animation then it should start (I believe I got that mostly right)

2. Press F11 on a NPC or around a NPC to have a sex scene (I think?)

3. use a mod like AAF_SEU or Violate and use that for sex

4. there are a number of other mods that use AAF animations Sleep Intimate or recent Stripper Pole also Boston Breeders.

if you have the issue of being stuck at 60% in AAF, then you need to have a hard look in your AAF.

I had issues with certain Sleep Intimate files.

About Cumflation, (I was thinking about this last night but I had a dentist appointment this morning)

There is a problem with the logic behind the "after Impregnated Message"

so at the moment, Cumflation function lives in the TrySpermFrom Function (which receives info from the AAF Animation)

there are three Impregnation outcomes to TrySpermFrom Function (Fail(Condom), Fail, Success)

Before Impregnated Message - Fail(Condom), Fail, Success (This one turns on Cumflation if the NPC is not wearing a condom, but it could still Impregnate or fail)

After Impregnated Message - Fail(Condom), Fail, Success (This one turns on after everything is done but it may cumflated(whatever the word) while wearing a Condom)

Bool Function TrySpermFrom(Actor akMan) ; This should only be called when the actor with this active magic effect get's cummed in

float chance = FPFP_Global_Chance.getValue()
	bool impregnated = false

int i = 0
		race FatherRace_m = akMan.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace()
		race FatherRace_f = Ourself.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace()
		While i < INVB_Option.Creature_Race.Length
			If FatherRace_m == INVB_Option.Creature_Race[i]
				Creature_Cum = INVB_Option.Creature_Cum[i]
			elseIf FatherRace_f == INVB_Option.Creature_Race[i]
				Creature_Cum = INVB_Option.Creature_Cum[i]
			EndIf
		i += 1
		EndWhile

If akMan == PlayerREF || Ourself == PlayerREF; involves player, more extreme checks can happen

If Ourself.HasMagicEffect(FPFP_ME_Fertile) ; Is the woman fertile?
			chance *= FPFP_Global_FertileEffects.getValue()
		Endif

If akMan.HasMagicEffect(FPFP_ME_Fertile) ; Is the man virile?
			chance *= FPFP_Global_FertileEffects.getValue()
		Endif

If Ourself.HasMagicEffect(FPFP_ME_Pill) ; Is the woman on the pill?
			chance *= ((100 - FPFP_Global_Contra.getValue()) * 0.01)
		Endif

If Ourself.IsEquipped(FPFP_Condom) ; Does the woman have a condom in her cooch? 
			Ourself.UnequipItem(FPFP_Condom, false, true)
			Ourself.RemoveItem(FPFP_Condom, 1)

if akMan.HasKeyword(ActorTypeHuman)
				Potion FullCondom = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0010D3, "INVB_WastelandDairy.esp") as Potion
				Ourself.addItem(FullCondom, 1)
			else
				Ourself.addItem(Creature_Cum, 1)
			endif

If FPFP_Global_EquipNewCondom.GetValue() == 1 && Ourself.GetItemCount(FPFP_Condom) > 0 ; If we have equip a new condom setting on AND we have more condoms.
				Ourself.EquipItem(FPFP_Condom)
			EndIf
		elseIf akMan.IsEquipped(FPFP_Condom) ; Does the man wear a condom on his jimmy?
			akMan.UnequipItem(FPFP_Condom, false, true)
			akMan.RemoveItem(FPFP_Condom, 1)

if akMan.HasKeyword(ActorTypeHuman)
				Potion FullCondom = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x0010D3, "INVB_WastelandDairy.esp") as Potion
				akMan.addItem(FullCondom, 1)
			else
				akMan.addItem(Creature_Cum, 1)
			endif

If FPFP_Global_EquipNewCondom.GetValue() == 1 && akMan.GetItemCount(FPFP_Condom) > 0
				akMan.EquipItem(FPFP_Condom)
			EndIf
		else
		;	Debug.Trace("FPFP_Global_Cumflation_Power")
		;	Debug.Trace(FPFP_Global_Cumflation_Power.GetValue())
			if FPFP_Global_Cumflation_Toggle.GetValue() == 1
				Cumflation(Ourself, akMan)
			endif
		Endif

Else; involves NPC-NPC ; means that we shouldn't be doing extreme checks, just in case orgies are happening
		If Utility.RandomInt(0,99) < 10; fertile 
			chance *= 5 ; lower chance for NPC fertile to save resources
		Endif

If Utility.RandomInt(0,99) < FPFP_Global_NPCContra.getValueint(); NPCs used contraception
		else
		;	Debug.Trace("FPFP_Global_Cumflation_Power")
		;	Debug.Trace(FPFP_Global_Cumflation_Power.GetValue())
			if FPFP_Global_Cumflation_Toggle.GetValue() == 1
			endif

Endif
	Endif

If !Ourself.IsInFaction(FPFP_Preggo) && Utility.RandomFloat(0,100) <= chance
		impregnated = true
	Endif

If impregnated
		Impregnate(akMan)
	Endif

FPE.ConceptionNotifications(Ourself, akMan, chance, impregnated, NumChildren) 

if FPFP_Global_Cumflation_Toggle.GetValue() == 2
	endif
	Return impregnated

EndFunction

4 hours ago, Sleepy_Soul said:

So far so good in my testing. Going through a 1 month/day bloatfly pregnancy obtained via an AAF Violate. Monthly perks applied upon activation of initial pregnancy quest. AAF Shenanigans basically knocked up everyone in Sanctuary as well, so multiple human pregnancies will also run their course and be checked.

Another slider related improvement - I guess cuminflation is using the PregnancyBelly slider; this conflicts with the CBBE (Weight Gain) I suggested earlier. Basically the two inflations will fight with the slider value, leading to the belly jumping randomly in sizes via the script. To fix this, can I suggest changing the cuminflation slider to another Weight Gain specific slider called 'SSBBW3 Belly Sic1'? An example is below:

BodyGen.SetMorph(player, isFemale, "SSBBW3 Belly Sic1", FPA_BellyMorph, currentMorphFactor)

Thanks so much for the update Invictus!

thank you for reminding me about this (I will have to think about this)

I completely forgotten about having sex during a pregnancy

so a question for everyone

do you want to have cumflation for already pregnant women?

or should it be denied?

edit-> I tested it in my game, yep it is a serious problem (I didn't even think of it) so I have reworked a solution and testing it soon

new edit-> so I made some changes which will require an update in the near future

list of changes

the effect is a lot more subtle now (I will be looking into this)

Cumflation Power is now between 0.1 to 2.0 (Instead of 1.0 to 10.0)

Adding Notifications based on player (such as "That was a massive load" & "it is running down NPC leg" & "I gonna to miss this") I will think about it

CBBE uses BigBelly

Fusion Girl uses Belly Big

Jane Bod uses BellyFatty

so Pregnancies shouldn't be affected now

images

during Cumflation

20210223200050_1.thumb.jpg.f5b77965b23181563e779bce604b45e7.jpg

After Cumflation

20210223200135_1.thumb.jpg.c29a68d1e978e4f33feff053ccb75be1.jpg

so because of above, I decided to add thoughts (via Notifications or message boxes(which one do you prefer)) to the mod (going to be govern by MCM)

so for Cumflation

if The Player is Female & Cum Inflated
Start "I love this feeling"

Middle "it is running down my leg"

End "I gonna to miss this"

if the Player is Male & NPC is Cum Inflated
Start "That was a massive load, I filled her up"
Middle "it is running down "+ Insert name +" leg" 
End "Well, that was a good show"

but I can add more thoughts to other things such as being Impregnated (apart from the default message (I get the feeling...)

such as a "I am sorry, Nate" or "I think I name this one Shaun"

also I will be able to have random messages playing

so I am opening this one up for everyone here

wow this is truly becoming the best mod ever. being able to discuss ideas and wording, some of the wording suggestions.

mmm i can feel all that hot jizz inside of me.

oh wow im leaking from my pussy and can feel it running down the inside of my thigh.

how much more cum can i pump into her after this hot load.

definately yes to being able to cuminflate pregnant females.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so because of above, I decided to add thoughts (via Notifications or message boxes(which one do you prefer)) to the mod (going to be govern by MCM)

so for Cumflation

if The Player is Female & Cum Inflated
Start "I love this feeling"

Middle "it is running down my leg"

End "I gonna to miss this"

if the Player is Male & NPC is Cum Inflated
Start "That was a massive load, I filled her up"
Middle "it is running down "+ Insert name +" leg" 
End "Well, that was a good show"

but I can add more thoughts to other things such as being Impregnated (apart from the default message (I get the feeling...)

such as a "I am sorry, Nate" or "I think I name this one Shaun"

also I will be able to have random messages playing

so I am opening this one up for everyone here

yes please!!!