AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

And some more takes on the messages:

Piper: She really does anything for a scoop!

Garvey: Wow, he sure was a sixty minute man!

Generic NPC: There's gonna be a whole lotta shaking going on in your pants!

Ghoul NPC: I'd crawl out through the fallout for another taste of you!

As shown above, twisting up the lyrics of the songs on Diamond City radio can also help generate more ideas.

so the current problem I have been trying to solve is when the Impregnation simply doesn't work (even when every setting is at 100%and AAF tags are correct)

maybe someone can help me with this

If IsMale(Sex0) ; If Potential0 is male
	Debug.trace("IsMale")
	Debug.trace("Sex0")
	Debug.trace(Sex0)

Debug.trace("Sex1")
	Debug.trace(Sex1)
		If IsMale(Sex1) ; There is a second partner and they are viable
			If Utility.RandomInt(0,1) == 0 ; Play heads or tails to find out which person came inside of you
				Man = Potential0
			Else
				Man = Potential1
			EndIf
		Else
			Debug.trace("Potential0")
			Debug.trace(Potential0)
			Debug.trace("Man")
			Debug.trace(Man)
			Man = Potential0
		EndIf
	ElseIf IsMale(Sex1)
		Man = Potential1
	EndIf
	Debug.trace("Man & IsMale is finished")
	Debug.trace(Man)
	If Man 
		;Trace("There was a valid man, which was " + Man)
		Debug.trace("Man is Active")
		TrySpermFrom(Man)
	Endif
		Man = Potential1
	EndIf

If Man 
		;Trace("There was a valid man, which was " + Man)
		TrySpermFrom(Man)
	Endif

somehow this part of the scripts fails

everything looks fine going into this part but then it doesn't activate

edit->

here is an example of it working and not working (having sex with the same NPC)

Success (1st game)

[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] IsMale
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] Sex0
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] 0
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] Sex1
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] -2
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] Man & IsMale is finished
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] [Actor < (00000014)>]
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] Man is Active
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] TrySpermFrom Started
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] TrySpermFrom After While
[02/24/2021 - 07:08:10PM] TrySpermFrom Before Condom & Cumflation

Failed (2nd game)

[02/24/2021 - 07:09:05PM] IsMale
[02/24/2021 - 07:09:05PM] Sex0
[02/24/2021 - 07:09:05PM] 0
[02/24/2021 - 07:09:05PM] Sex1
[02/24/2021 - 07:09:05PM] -2
[02/24/2021 - 07:09:05PM] Man & IsMale is finished
[02/24/2021 - 07:09:05PM] None

Success Again (2nd game)

[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] IsMale
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] Sex0
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] 0
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] Sex1
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] -2
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] Man & IsMale is finished
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] [Actor < (00000014)>]
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] Man is Active
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] TrySpermFrom Started
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] TrySpermFrom After While
[02/24/2021 - 07:10:01PM] TrySpermFrom Before Condom & Cumflation

v3,15

Reworked one of the existing scripts to fix an issue with impregnation (There may be issues with this fix, Please tell me if there are issue)

Reworked Cumflation to use different Sliders than the Pregnancy (the effect is a lot more subtle)

Added Cumflation Messages for Players and NPC's. (Controlled by MCM)

Added Impregnation Messages for Different NPC's. (Please tell me if there are any messages that are offensive or broken) (Controlled by MCM)

WDF (Upcoming Update soon)

Added Impregnation Messages from Creatures

edit-> I knew I forgot something Here are the Source Files

FPE Source v3.15.7z

59 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

v3,15

Reworked one of the existing scripts to fix an issue with impregnation (There may be issues with this fix, Please tell me if there are issue)

Reworked Cumflation to use different Sliders than the Pregnancy (the effect is a lot more subtle)

Added Impregnation Messages for Different NPC's. (Please tell me if there are any messages that are offensive or broken) (Controlled by MCM)

FPE Source v3.15.7z 32.63 kB · 0 downloads

everything work as intend now, Thx a lot for your hard work Invictusblade ^_^/.  Only pregnant belly look bizzare for cum inflation for CBBE body if you adjust size more than 1.0 so I recommend to use around 0.5-1.0 if you wanna use cum inflation during pregnancy but also up to your liking btw. 

@invictusblade okay just tried the new version with that other file scripts. okay getting messages. seeing leakage effects thats cool. wasnt getting the pregant messages but they are getting pregnant have looked at them and they are.  am not sure what is there an option to keep them naked after sex for a longer duration to enjoy there inflation as it seems they put there clothes on almost instant now. would love to see them naked longer like a minute or 2

another thought you could have a kinda sound bell if they are pregnant. that goes off or if ever you look at them and they are pregnant they will say i have a bun in the oven im pregnant.

2 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

v3,15

FPE Source v3.15.7z 32.63 kB · 1 download

what do i do with the source file please. do i install it like normal? will it ask for an overwrite? right i installed this...... FPE Source but i dont see anything new added to MCM : ( did i miss installeed this?

Edit !!!

Lets try this way

I extracted it and manually overwrote the soruce files in my mod folder.

did this and still dont see any new MCM options for FPE ?

What that enchanced MCM quest does that have to be completed before other options appear XD

Screenshot_7.jpg

I seem to be unable to get companions to be impregnated in female to female AAF Violate events. With female to female cum on it works for a female sole survivor but not for female companions. I tested it in male to female companion aaf violate events and cait was impregnated can't really say if it was a male or female that did it there were many actors involved. 

P.S. Thanks for continuing to develop and update Family Planning Enhanced and Wasteland Dairy Framework you're a legendary author in my book

15 minutes ago, eightballyuri said:

ever since i started using ZaZ Extended Skeleton. no matter what body i use my girl just wont get a preg belly. and i pic the right body in the mcm. could it be the skeleton?

In the lower left corner there is a tick box for build morphs turn this on. This will allow the belly sliders to change (or breasts & but in other mods) in response to FPE calling for a change as the pregnancy progresses. Also make sure in the FPE MCM in game to change the body to CBBE or Fusion Girl. Let me know if this doesn't work I just got Fusion Girl working a few days ago and it works with FPE's changing sliders. I'll try to help if I can.

BodySlide 2_24_2021 11_20_42 AM.png

14 hours ago, RowanSkie said:

Well, with Fusion Girl you'll also have a different skeleton that'll work better for male bodies such as BodyTalk, also Fusion Girl actually has built-in 3BBB before the CBBE 3BBB mod arrived.

Got Fusion Girl working as well as the physics for all vanilla outfits didn't know that was a thing without having to convert them all one by one. I kind of like the sliders of CBBE better but I did use it for like a decade counting Skyrim so I'm sure I'll get used to it.  Converting CBBE to Fusion Girl is even harder than I thought since you have to use the paintbrush. All in all I think this will be worth it it wasn't too hard thought I'd be stuck on this for like a week.

3 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

I seem to be unable to get companions to be impregnated in female to female AAF Violate events. With female to female cum on it works for a female sole survivor but not for female companions. I tested it in male to female companion aaf violate events and cait was impregnated can't really say if it was a male or female that did it there were many actors involved. 

P.S. Thanks for continuing to develop and update Family Planning Enhanced and Wasteland Dairy Framework you're a legendary author in my book

Actually I was able to get Curie even with options set to guarantee chances for the player as far as fertile and virile don't affect options for npc's or companions those will still be default I THINK 

8 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

@invictusblade okay just tried the new version with that other file scripts. okay getting messages. seeing leakage effects thats cool. wasnt getting the pregant messages but they are getting pregnant have looked at them and they are.  am not sure what is there an option to keep them naked after sex for a longer duration to enjoy there inflation as it seems they put there clothes on almost instant now. would love to see them naked longer like a minute or 2

another thought you could have a kinda sound bell if they are pregnant. that goes off or if ever you look at them and they are pregnant they will say i have a bun in the oven im pregnant.

The Redressing is part of AAF and not FPE

Personally I don't know about messaging anymore, basically I am thinking of an adding a sizable delay to Pregnancy messages (a FPE Month) (MCM option)

but Players were complaining because Cumflation was delaying the message by a minute

8 hours ago, nightshad said:

what do i do with the source file please. do i install it like normal? will it ask for an overwrite? right i installed this...... FPE Source but i dont see anything new added to MCM : ( did i miss installeed this?

Edit !!!

Lets try this way

I extracted it and manually overwrote the soruce files in my mod folder.

did this and still dont see any new MCM options for FPE ?

What that enchanced MCM quest does that have to be completed before other options appear XD

Screenshot_7.jpg

are you telling me you only installed the source file in the last day or so?

Source file contains the source files, some people like them and I forgot them in the package

you are meant to download and install the AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.15.7z

about MCM, you picked the wrong MCM page for me to make a judgement try Added Options

5 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

hard to say, I think I resolve the major issue but maybe there are issues going on but I will have another look at it

like I looked at the code and it should work, it is simple enough but something is going wrong

and it did work perfectly fine before I started working on the script but I didn't change anything to do with it

2 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Actually I was able to get Curie even with options set to guarantee chances for the player as far as fertile and virile don't affect options for npc's or companions those will still be default I THINK 

6 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

Got Fusion Girl working as well as the physics for all vanilla outfits didn't know that was a thing without having to convert them all one by one. I kind of like the sliders of CBBE better but I did use it for like a decade counting Skyrim so I'm sure I'll get used to it.  Converting CBBE to Fusion Girl is even harder than I thought since you have to use the paintbrush. All in all I think this will be worth it it wasn't too hard thought I'd be stuck on this for like a week.

ok tiking that box worked thanks. btw what is fcum armor?

22 minutes ago, eightballyuri said:

I don't know thats not in my Bodyslide list. See if you can use file explorer search your mod folder for anything with the name and open file location other than Bodyslide. Let me know if you need some pictures to guide you through that.

11 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

I don't know thats not in my Bodyslide list. See if you can use file explorer search your mod folder for anything with the name and open file location. If I had to guess its from some sort of cum overlay thats actually an equipable armor. The cum overlay scripted addition I use adds overlays to the player via the lookemenu just like body tattoos maybe fcum armor is from something similar.

25 minutes ago, eightballyuri said:

It is part of Zaz Particles (it is the dripping from Cumflation)

how did you get the name of the armor? (notifications or inventory or console)

1 hour ago, nightshad said:

i download the updated source files and manually pasted them in the mod folder

You don't need the FPE Source v3.15.7z archive unless you plan to be editing and recompiling the scripts for this mod, or for other mods which reuse this mod's scripts.

You should be installing the AAF_FamilyPlanningEnhanced_3.15.7z archive if you plan to use this mod.

8 hours ago, Spectre5342 said:

If you're looking for additional non-vanilla clothing already made/converted to work with latest versions of FG, check out this thread.

4 hours ago, nightshad said:

no no i didnt just installed the source files XD XD XD me not a pleb *snicker* here is the added options

i download the updated source files and manually pasted them in the mod folder

Screenshot_8.jpg.c89821bab66611ad81be6940379486ee.jpg

i dont see any new mcm that you were talking about. the notifications.....

install it again (I had just downloaded the mod and looked at the MCM and it is the correct version)