Just a hypothetical, but is it possible to have some sort of character-pairing/locking system (through formid?), I mean this is plenty fun, but if it would be more immersive to have certain characters to have certain people who they're allowed to have sex with, like for example I want Sigrid to be having an affair with Hadvar with occasional hookups with Embry when she's outside behind the inn working the field. Unfortunately, in my current setup, she's the town's bicycle and her encounters don't feel all that special tbh, lol.

Also, any recommendations as to how I should have the NPC's find hidden (out of view) locations to initiate sex? Been using the SE ported version of Vinfamy's SL Privacy, but it stopped working altogether a little into my playthrough, which sucks, not to mention it's a bit unreliable.

16 minutes ago, NismoMan said:

Just a hypothetical, but is it possible to have some sort of character-pairing/locking system (through formid?), I mean this is plenty fun, but if it would be more immersive to have certain characters to have certain people who they're allowed to have sex with, like for example I want Sigrid to be having an affair with Hadvar with occasional hookups with Embry when she's outside behind the inn working the field. Unfortunately, in my current setup, she's the town's bicycle and her encounters don't feel all that special tbh, lol.

Also, any recommendations as to how I should have the NPC's find hidden (out of view) locations to initiate sex? Been using the SE ported version of Vinfamy's SL Privacy, but it stopped working altogether a little into my playthrough, which sucks, not to mention it's a bit unreliable.

I have to update the save to add more values to the NPC. The script exist in this version. In version 7 it will be active. Have to find out how to export the old save to the new format. In next version 6.5 you can activate DEV, new settings will be under Actor Edit, and the new save will be used.

OsmelMC Mod Tweaks has hidden locations

20 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

I have to update the save to add more values to the NPC. The script exist in this version. In version 7 it will be active. Have to find out how to export the old save to the new format. In next version 6.5 you can activate DEV, new settings will be under Actor Edit, and the new save will be used.

OsmelMC Mod Tweaks has hidden locations

Sounds Awesome!

Looking forward to it, keep up with great work ?

Sexlife 6.33
Done - Integrations, IsGagged1 to 7 can be used in topics and rules
Done - Integrations, SexlabStories active in scripts
Done - Integrations, SexlabStoriesDevious active in scripts
Done - Integrations, DeviousLore active in scripts
Done - Integrations, SexlabStoriesDevious settings page active
Done - Integrations, DeviousLore settings page active
Done - Integrations, Import and Export new settings

10 hours ago, marcelodarius said:

Hello guys! 

Could someone please translate the dialogues into Spanish? I look forward to it!

Best to wait with it, all topics are currently being rewritten, and translation files is coming in the next version

And patch to create your own topic for your mod, race, quest

On 5/9/2021 at 1:00 PM, Swe-DivX said:

Best to wait with it, all topics are currently being rewritten, and translation files is coming in the next version

And patch to create your own topic for your mod, race, quest

Thanks for new cuckold code bro :)  Its work fine. you are great!! 

Is the quest only for the ‘races’ topic?  Will there be a quest on cuckold?

On 5/12/2021 at 11:56 AM, HerculesCow33 said:

Thanks for new cuckold code bro :)  Its work fine. you are great!! 

Is the quest only for the ‘races’ topic?  Will there be a quest on cuckold?

With the patch you can add topics and rules for your own mods. So if you have a custom race you can add your own rules and topic for that race.

Think this will be more useful when new voice files is added

Next update will fix CK rules values for topics. Tomorrow

I'm trying to get actor scanner to work, but every time it scans it says Sexlife: Actor error 2 retry 2 or something along those lines. I have A2 locked in as a female and it gives me errors even when the only NPC around is a valid male. 

It works if I lock the guy as A1 perfectly well, but other than that there are no approaches. It also doesn't get the name of the NPCs right when I lock them both. It said the guy was making a move on Saadia even though I was in the Septimus outpost, and earlier it had said blank was making a move on Olava the feeble when I had a guard locked as A1 and another NPC as A2. Has anyone else had this problem? Also where does the output to log actually go? I'm using MO2 and I can't find a folder with it.

3 hours ago, mystic065 said:

I'm trying to get actor scanner to work, but every time it scans it says Sexlife: Actor error 2 retry 2 or something along those lines. I have A2 locked in as a female and it gives me errors even when the only NPC around is a valid male. 

It works if I lock the guy as A1 perfectly well, but other than that there are no approaches. It also doesn't get the name of the NPCs right when I lock them both. It said the guy was making a move on Saadia even though I was in the Septimus outpost, and earlier it had said blank was making a move on Olava the feeble when I had a guard locked as A1 and another NPC as A2. Has anyone else had this problem? Also where does the output to log actually go? I'm using MO2 and I can't find a folder with it.

Version?

Possible bug; if I select the TDF prostitution mod integration, it gets deselected automatically when I return later to the same menu.

When I went through the dialogue topics in the esp, I was surprised at the amount of lines you already had implemented; I only seem to get somewhere between 5 or 10 of the available texts.  All the others were totally new for me, so maybe your randomiser isn't working correctly?

Honestly, I don't think you need that many more texts to choose from, so I only added a few.

Edits;

I only see the following line when a woman is addressed, which seems wrong. Of course, when it is used talking to a guy it's fine, but I haven't seen that.

B8021E77-B8021E86 replace 'handsome fellow' with 'cute'

As this line often (always?) leads to rejection, it feels wrong.

B8040C52-B8040C5E  replace with 'Hmm, can I help you?'

Additions;

B8021E77 - 'Hey cutie, I like what I see'

B80213A6 -'You can't stop me from seeing him'

B80213A6 -'I'll fuck him, whether you like it or not'

B80213A6 - 'I'll fuck whomever I want'

B80213A9 - 'Not a chance, I don't want your kind'

B80213A9 - 'Leave me alone or I'll send the guards after you'

B80213A9 - 'Get away from me, you creep!'

B80213A9 - 'I don't want your bastards, so leave, NOW!'

B804061F - 'You can't stop me, come here!'

B804061F - 'I'm gonna fuck you anyhow!'

B804061F - 'As if.. get your ass over here'

B804061F - 'Hahaha, you can't deny me!'

7 hours ago, mystic065 said:

Version 6-4

If SexActor2

!akRef2 || akRef2 == none || akRef2.IsDisabled() || !akRef2.Is3DLoaded() || !CONFIG.bNecrophilia && akRef2.IsDead() || bExcludedA && Excluded2

I found a bug with Follower is Actor1 is not working

43 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

What are the options if creature sex (beasty) is enabled? Do player and npcs get approached and is there dialog for horses dogs ect. Would other factors like sizequeen apply to someones interest in creatures?

Humans is replaced by Beast in this version, topics only works for chatter right now

5 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Possible bug; if I select the TDF prostitution mod integration, it gets deselected automatically when I return later to the same menu.

When I went through the dialogue topics in the esp, I was surprised at the amount of lines you already had implemented; I only seem to get somewhere between 5 or 10 of the available texts.  All the others were totally new for me, so maybe your randomiser isn't working correctly?

Honestly, I don't think you need that many more texts to choose from, so I only added a few.

Edits;

I only see the following line when a woman is addressed, which seems wrong. Of course, when it is used talking to a guy it's fine, but I haven't seen that.

B8021E77-B8021E86 replace 'handsome fellow' with 'cute'

As this line often (always?) leads to rejection, it feels wrong.

B8040C52-B8040C5E  replace with 'Hmm, can I help you?'

Additions;

B8021E77 - 'Hey cutie, I like what I see'

B80213A6 -'You can't stop me from seeing him'

B80213A6 -'I'll fuck him, whether you like it or not'

B80213A6 - 'I'll fuck whomever I want'

B80213A9 - 'Not a chance, I don't want your kind'

B80213A9 - 'Leave me alone or I'll send the guards after you'

B80213A9 - 'Get away from me, you creep!'

B80213A9 - 'I don't want your bastards, so leave, NOW!'

B804061F - 'You can't stop me, come here!'

B804061F - 'I'm gonna fuck you anyhow!'

B804061F - 'As if.. get your ass over here'

B804061F - 'Hahaha, you can't deny me!'

Do you have the TDF prostitution esp activated?

Most topics is for only for GenderPreference chatter. I will remove it and rename it to Random Chatter and % it will be used.

Sexlife 6.51
Bug - Factions, disable prisoner Actor1 rule missing
Bug - Factions, BardSinger Actor3 check for Actor1
Bug - Factions, BardSinger Actor4 check missing
Bug - Factions, BardSinger Actor7 check for Actor1
Bug - Factions, BardSinger Actor6 check for Actor1
Bug - Factions, BardSinger Actor5 check for Actor1
Done - BardSinger1 to 7 for rules and topics
Bug - Import, Integrations Slave

17 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Do you have the TDF prostitution esp activated?

Most topics is for only for GenderPreference chatter. I will remove it and rename it to Random Chatter and % it will be used.

I have TDF prostition enabled. I checked yesterday evening and this time the TDF entry did stay enabled. However now the settings I use for my PC all returned to unchecked no matter what I tried. Maybe I'm pushing MCM to its limits with all the mods I have?

As for the topics. I'm assuming that a conversation starts with a random entry from one of the topics, say B8021E77. This is then followed by a random response from the list of say B8040C52. In my case I don't think I've seen all the potential starters from B8021E77 nor all the potential responses from B8040C52.

I understand that with my configuration/playstyle I will not easily encounter texts about bdsm or gangbangs or whatever. You have a lot, really a lot, of texts even for the generic vanilla texts, but I doubt if I've over a third of them in game. From my perspective, the topics aren't as random as one might expect from the abundance of available texts, even for a boring vanilla type player like me.

And another question; I selected the option that slaves/prisoners cannot deny sex (my vanilla type playstyle maybe somewhat less vanilla than I am pretending), does that mean that the conversation will be different or that no matter how the conversation goes, or should the conversation go different, like; "Hey there", "hmm-uhmmm-hmmmm" directly followed by sex?

6 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

I have TDF prostition enabled. I checked yesterday evening and this time the TDF entry did stay enabled. However now the settings I use for my PC all returned to unchecked no matter what I tried. Maybe I'm pushing MCM to its limits with all the mods I have?

As for the topics. I'm assuming that a conversation starts with a random entry from one of the topics, say B8021E77. This is then followed by a random response from the list of say B8040C52. In my case I don't think I've seen all the potential starters from B8021E77 nor all the potential responses from B8040C52.

I understand that with my configuration/playstyle I will not easily encounter texts about bdsm or gangbangs or whatever. You have a lot, really a lot, of texts even for the generic vanilla texts, but I doubt if I've over a third of them in game. From my perspective, the topics aren't as random as one might expect from the abundance of available texts, even for a boring vanilla type player like me.

And another question; I selected the option that slaves/prisoners cannot deny sex (my vanilla type playstyle maybe somewhat less vanilla than I am pretending), does that mean that the conversation will be different or that no matter how the conversation goes, or should the conversation go different, like; "Hey there", "hmm-uhmmm-hmmmm" directly followed by sex?

I had the menu error in version 4, it happened when I moved settings to a new page. So start an earlier save and see if the error persists.

All topic needs to be cleaned up. Can see that several lack values and random setting.

The Slave topics response needs to be added. Rule value Slave2 for the target.