Sexlife 6.6
Done - Save version 2, All Attribute % is saved individually on each NPC
Ex NPC has a% chance of being Prostitute at the moment the NPC is confronted
You can now create Topics on the % value on the NPC. Dominant >= 75 "will respond like this"
Done - You can use -1 on saved NPC Attribute to ignore and use random

Absolute noob question. I installed (a) Sexlab Sexlife 1.4.2, (b) adcSexlife 6.52 and the (c) adcSexlife 6.4 Config-file via Vortex. However, Vortex installs files in their own separate staging folder. Should I leave things as they are or, instead, manually drop the config-files (which are currently installed in "...\My Games\Vortex Staging\adcSexlife 6-4 config\SKSE\Plugins\adcSexlife") into SKSE's own folder (located at "...\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\adcSexlife")?

1 hour ago, Miller826 said:

Absolute noob question. I installed (a) Sexlab Sexlife 1.4.2, (b) adcSexlife 6.52 and the (c) adcSexlife 6.4 Config-file via Vortex. However, Vortex installs files in their own separate staging folder. Should I leave things as they are or, instead, manually drop the config-files (which are currently installed in "...\My Games\Vortex Staging\adcSexlife 6-4 config\SKSE\Plugins\adcSexlife") into SKSE's own folder (located at "...\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\adcSexlife")?

Let those files be in their own mod folder, your own settings are saved there

Sexlife 6.7
Done - Integrations values set to -1 will not be used
Done - Config, Allways save generated actor
Done - API, move old save to new save file
Done - API, remove old Actor string in old save file
Done - API, remove Actor from save file

This mod seems to have a weird effect with "MCM Custom Order" from Nexus. It creates a dozen or so blank slots that are always at the top. 

If you don't use MCM Custom Order this probably sounds nonsensical to you. 

Anyways, this is my bug/incompatibility report.

54 minutes ago, HerculesCow33 said:

hi. what version is this? I cant see "Is Swinger" in Actor edit.

20 hours ago, pewp43 said:

This mod seems to have a weird effect with "MCM Custom Order" from Nexus. It creates a dozen or so blank slots that are always at the top. 

If you don't use MCM Custom Order this probably sounds nonsensical to you. 

Anyways, this is my bug/incompatibility report.

Sexlife 6.71
Done - MCM, updated script for pages. Just close and open the mod menu for new pages.

1 hour ago, Verivy77 said:

MCM. Und Dialogzeile funktionieren. Das wars auch schon.Alles andere nicht

You need to use English her, it impossible for me to know if Google translates your line to the correct one.
Even if your grammar is as lousy as mine, it is still appreciated that you try

MCM. And dialog lines work. That's it, nothing else

Is debug on?

So the new save version 2 is here, right now it's beta. You can activate moving your previous NPC settings to the new version during the game. Then the settings for NPC will also be deleted in the old save file. You can choose to save all found NPCs to file. Swinger and Bondage are not currently active in any script. You can now delete the NPC in Actor Edit from the file so that it always uses random.

(file removed)

Edited by Swe-DivX

I have a wierd problem since few versions ago, tried cleaning the save but teh resault is the same:
Males always rape, doesnt matter what atributes they have, mostly dont even have dominant or rapist. 
100% rape on rejection. Anyone enoutered anything like that?
Settings are mostly vanilla install settings, didnt messed around with em.

21 hours ago, AnubiSs2167 said:

I have a wierd problem since few versions ago, tried cleaning the save but teh resault is the same:
Males always rape, doesnt matter what atributes they have, mostly dont even have dominant or rapist. 
100% rape on rejection. Anyone enoutered anything like that?
Settings are mostly vanilla install settings, didnt messed around with em.

Turn on trace in Skyrim and in Sexlife Debug to log, and all settings. turn off to screen. And check the log file.