I had to shadow Ghulum-ei in scoundrels folly quest, I think I did a pretty good job as me and my followers stayed well behind until he turned around and came running towards me. I ran in the opposite direction but he caught up with me did his intro dialogue then "you'll pay for that bitch", he tied me to a pole and whipped me senseless. Awesome mod!!! running on SE unconverted if anyone is interested to know.

6 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Main page show special edition compatible *no*.

Are there any plans for converting to SSE? Has anyone tried using in SSE?

Thanks!

open the esp in ck and save.

After Version 7, i will upload a SE version

9 hours ago, Aensland_src said:

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but this mods mess with mannequins, I have an Elianora House mod for Breeze Home and it adds some mannequins to the house to put some armors on to display, there have been 2 instances now when I caught them fucking Lydia lol, haven't been able to caught them on dialog start, just discovered them already on the act, I have no other mod that make NPCs have sex so I'm sure is this one, btw the mannequin wont do animations just stay standing there while the other npc animates, afterwards the mannequin will stay stuck in place and will be unmovable by any console command, not even disable, kill or anything I have tried, the way to get them again inj place is to exit the house an enter again and it will be in it's original position, so I have no ide what kind of script is attached to them xD.

I will add the Race setting page in next version

Sexlife 5.67
Done - Actor Target, Married, HasLover, Slave will be set by integrations, 
Attributes will be updated by integrations( not saved, only if you change attributes ), Arousal.
Done - Actor Target, SlaveMaster set by integrations
Done - Integrations, Sexlab-Stories _SLSDDi_ServicesRiftenBlacksmithApprentice, _SLSDDi_ServicesRiftenMilkFarmInside, _SLSDDi_HucowsFaction, _SLSDDi_MilkFarmCowsFaction, _SLSDDi_DoughallFaction
Done - Integrations, SexLab Stories Devious _SLSDDi_ServicesRiftenBlacksmithApprentice, _SLSDDi_ServicesRiftenMilkFarmInside, _SLSDDi_HucowsFaction, _SLSDDi_MilkFarmCowsFaction, _SLSDDi_DoughallFaction

Another funny bug is corpses that come to life (not killed in battle, but laid out as an element of decor). For example, in the temple of the wind peak. A dialogue with the draugr appears and the corpse comes to life, and then draugr teleports to it. By the way, there is also a moment with some kind of gigantic capture radius.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:21 PM, vjnmrf said:

Another funny bug is corpses that come to life (not killed in battle, but laid out as an element of decor). For example, in the temple of the wind peak. A dialogue with the draugr appears and the corpse comes to life, and then draugr teleports to it. By the way, there is also a moment with some kind of gigantic capture radius.

Can you get the ID on the NPC?

8 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Can you get the ID on the NPC?

Sorry buddy, but yesterday I deleted those SL mods that constantly track a lot of actors (yours, aroused creatures, sexual fame...). And suddenly the downloads have accelerated five times, and the FPS has grown noticeably☺️

On 3/30/2021 at 10:48 AM, Swe-DivX said:

Open the esp in CK and save.

I did and everything seems to be working ? exepct for the integretions whit other mods like SOS, Furniture Sex Framework, etc. I was wondering if theres something I can do to fix it or a workaround that Im missing.

10 hours ago, 0xion0 said:

I did and everything seems to be working ? exepct for the integretions whit other mods like SOS, Furniture Sex Framework, etc. I was wondering if theres something I can do to fix it or a workaround that Im missing.

It should work, Mod uses the form 0x00AFF8 and its the same in both LE and SE. Furniture Sex Framework its just a tag, so if you have it dont use the tag.

3 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

It should work, Mod uses the form 0x00AFF8 and its the same in both LE and SE. Furniture Sex Framework its just a tag, so if you have it dont use the tag.

I feel som dumb now, you are totally right, I had both mods into a merge and i forgot about it lol. Thanks anyway for the great work continuing this awesome mod. ?

Finally I was able to try out the mod. And (oh my god) how many settings are there now. Is there / will there be any manual for all these menus and attributes? Or at least a file for import with settings (some default option)?
Great job anyway. One of my favorite mods has come to life and continues to evolve. Thanks for your work.

12 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Out of curiosity; as this mod has TDF support; in TDF prostitition is frowned upon, but prostitution is an option in this mod. Will wenches be arrested? What happens?

Yes, you can use a mod with hidden spot to change the location before sex

22 hours ago, Barka said:

Finally I was able to try out the mod. And (oh my god) how many settings are there now. Is there / will there be any manual for all these menus and attributes? Or at least a file for import with settings (some default option)?
Great job anyway. One of my favorite mods has come to life and continues to evolve. Thanks for your work.

The default option file is in the download, its missing some Actor Scanner setting in the newer version

6 hours ago, Swe-DivX said:

Yes, you can use a mod with hidden spot to change the location before sex

Obviously there is a mod for that. Why didn't I think of that. ? Thanks, I'll find one.

I have another question, although I'm sure I'll find out the answer myself eventually (it took me a while to realise that I had to enabe actors manually, so nothing happened); as I've installed Hentai Pregnancy, will NPCs enpregnate NPCs? If so, the question following that would be; will the pregnant NPCs turn into MME milkmaids and BAC cows.. but if/when neccesary, I'll ask that in the relevant topics.

45 minutes ago, Wut1969 said:

Obviously there is a mod for that. Why didn't I think of that. ? Thanks, I'll find one.

I have another question, although I'm sure I'll find out the answer myself eventually (it took me a while to realise that I had to enabe actors manually, so nothing happened); as I've installed Hentai Pregnancy, will NPCs enpregnate NPCs? If so, the question following that would be; will the pregnant NPCs turn into MME milkmaids and BAC cows.. but if/when neccesary, I'll ask that in the relevant topics.

I have no clue ? This mod will only use the Factions/Armor for the topics and rules

23 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Do you know what the DD integration is supposed to do or what settings affect it?

In 5.64 and 5.65

IsHelplessDD
Submissive1 = true
Victim1 = true

in 5.7 you can set the values

Faithful, Submissive, Dominant, Rapist, SameRace, Sizequeen, Golddigger, Excluded, Victim, Prostitution, Gangbanger, Prostitute

in 5.71 you will have Male, Female, Beast

Sexlife 5.7
Done - Dynamic menu, Intergrations mod menu will be activated if mod is activated
Bug - Actor Edit, Attribute generation
Done - Attribute sliders will now respect 0%
Bug - If actor preset exist and Attribute generator use Prostitute 100% Rank2 return values dont work.
Done - Attribute Excluded now for all Factions
Done - Actor Edit Attribute generate improved
Done - Integrations now active in Attribute generations script
Done - Integrations script improved