Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

2 hours ago, char967 said:

I'm getting File Size Mismatch error when extracting texture from g1t file, any way to solve?

You're probably trying to extract a .g1t that's not coming from the original game and that was improperly mastered. 

This issue has previously been described here.

If you got the .g1t from a modder, please bring to their attention that their header is invalid and that they need to either fix it, or switch to using a G1T utility that generates a valid header.

If you got the .g1t from the vanilla version of the game, then please indicate which PAK it came from, as well the the full path where that file resides in the extracted PAK.

continuing with yesterday's work ... today I modified the elixir for all the other ryza with the basic suit ... in the end there were only 2 more since the pc20a_wet, with the pc20c, pc20d and pc20e are the same model. .. but both the pc20a and pc20b are others apart from one because it is the summer breeze which does not have the layers of the jacket as the first one that the model does not have the same order of layers as the others .... then edit a little so that the neckline would not be left with a shadow of the original color ... and both the danger zone and the summer breeze modify one of the clothes and the other the hair color ... otherwise, enjoy this design that much care i did ... ps: i had never used blender before so i learned while doing mods .. .enjoy it

pc20a.png

pc20a - wet.png

pc20b - mod.png

pc20c.png

pc20d - mod.png

pc20e.png

pc20a_model.elixir.gz pc20a_model.g1t pc20a_wet.elixir.gz pc20a_wet.g1t pc20b_model.elixir.gz pc20b_model.g1t pc20c_model.elixir.gz pc20c_model.g1t pc20d_model.elixir.gz pc20d_model.g1t pc20e_model.elixir.gz pc20e_model.g1t

On 2/7/2021 at 3:32 AM, ox001 said:

Extract from switch nsp file to PC:

Sonnet of Dawn Costume  -successful

Blue Puni Costume T-Shirts -wtf ?

screenshot.thumb.png.f615e920c3df085d14fdcde897b84504.png

Update: 

I fixed it. ✌️Ryza2.7z

So I downloaded the file and I put them in the character folder in the game, but it didn't show. What did I do wrong?

5 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

So I downloaded the file and I put them in the character folder in the game, but it didn't show. What did I do wrong?

You need to replace an existing Costume the new one won't appear, you need to rename the files to have the new letter instead of whatever letter it already has.

Example: PC20L is the Sonnet of Dawn Costume, choose a Costume to replace, for example the Danger Zone Costume (which is pc20d). Backup or rename pc20d_model.elixir.gz & pc20d_model.g1t for safe keeping, place both elixir and g1t files for the new costume inside pc20d and rename both PC20L_MODEL.elixir.gz & PC20L_MODEL.g1t to pc20d_model.elixir.gz & pc20d_model.g1t.

Now when in game if you select the Danger Zone Costume, it will be the Sonnet of Dawn instead.

17 hours ago, ojisan184 said:

This is WIP, but I'll start the game with it now.

I hope someone will improve it.

P.S.
This is based on the mod of moderchan for Ryza 1.
Thanks a lot.

pc20a_01a.png

pc20a.zip 6.88 MB · 58 downloads

I have a question for the wise who handle blender and modify mods for a long time ... when I want to work with one of the original elixir.gz models ... when opening it in blender they are impeccable and you can start working from the model without problem ... but I realized that when trying to open the model that the friend "ojisan184" uploaded or also when I try to open any of the mods that I made ... I'm talking about opening it from the elixir.gz that I left the previous day ... the 3d model is corrupted ... it opens but it comes out with some lines of leakage ... does anyone know why that is or is there a way to fix it? .. I have no drama with opening the original model and starting mods from scratch but it would be good to learn how to fix that since so we could review in more detail models created by other users

2021-02-10 (1).png

2021-02-10.png

2 hours ago, k0kelivecl said:

I have a question for the wise who handle blender and modify mods for a long time ... when I want to work with one of the original elixir.gz models ... when opening it in blender they are impeccable and you can start working from the model without problem ... but I realized that when trying to open the model that the friend "ojisan184" uploaded or also when I try to open any of the mods that I made ... I'm talking about opening it from the elixir.gz that I left the previous day ... the 3d model is corrupted ... it opens but it comes out with some lines of leakage ... does anyone know why that is or is there a way to fix it? .. I have no drama with opening the original model and starting mods from scratch but it would be good to learn how to fix that since so we could review in more detail models created by other users

2021-02-10 (1).png

2021-02-10.png

Hello man, thanks for your replying.
I didn't realize that my mod file is corrupted, because I haven't extracted my file.
I have no idea why the corruption occurs and why there are no problem in game or Noesis.
Now, I give you the components of my mod (.fmt, .ib, .vb and pre-import .g1m).
Can anyone help me?

pc20a_model.zip

8 hours ago, Nigol said:

You need to replace an existing Costume the new one won't appear, you need to rename the files to have the new letter instead of whatever letter it already has.

Example: PC20L is the Sonnet of Dawn Costume, choose a Costume to replace, for example the Danger Zone Costume (which is pc20d). Backup or rename pc20d_model.elixir.gz & pc20d_model.g1t for safe keeping, place both elixir and g1t files for the new costume inside pc20d and rename both PC20L_MODEL.elixir.gz & PC20L_MODEL.g1t to pc20d_model.elixir.gz & pc20d_model.g1t.

Now when in game if you select the Danger Zone Costume, it will be the Sonnet of Dawn instead.

do you have a list of all the costumes and thier file names? Would be really helpful

1 hour ago, Hakufu1021 said:

EDIT2: Sorry misrepresented credit for the mod . Correct creator is @ojisan184 He did not include additional instructions for the mod, so honestly Nigol should be ignored. (No offense. But it's false info. The mod works out of the box and requires no renaming.) BTW @ojisan184 - amazing mod. She's absolutely gorgeous. Those nipples are orgasmic.

@Nigol, I don't understand why you said you have to replace a costume other than default. The mod works perfectly with pc20a.

He's talking about installing the Switch Exclusive files here by @ox001, these aren't mods and the default filename isn't pc20a either, The filenames are pc20L, pc20n, pc20o. These files aren't even in the PC version so just putting the files in the folder won't have new entries magically, you need to replace an existing costume, any costume, I only used pc20d has an example, it could have been the main costume either.

23 hours ago, tigers said:

do you have a list of all the costumes and thier file names? Would be really helpful

I posted one here

12 hours ago, Nigol said:

He's talking about installing the Switch Exclusive files here by @ox001, these aren't mods and the default filename isn't pc20a either, The filenames are pc20L, pc20n, pc20o. These files aren't even in the PC version so just putting the files in the folder won't have new entries magically, you need to replace an existing costume, any costume, I only used pc20d has an example, it could have been the main costume either.

I posted one here

Ahh, I didn't see that. My apologies. Deleted my post as it will serve to cause more confusion then eliminate it. Again sorry for that. Should have read a bit further back.

On 2021/2/3 at 午前3時52分, hotNess16 said:

だから私は回復のことをしました @nothingworksfuck そしてそれは私のゲームを修正しましたありがとう。しかし、なぜ私のmodが機能しなくなったのかわかりません。rnで動作する唯一のmodは、modsフォルダー内のmodです。RyzaのシースルーMODは、何らかの理由で機能しなくなりました。そして、何らかの理由で、このスレッドからそのSerri modをインストールする前でも、Serriの衣装の1つが透けて見えます。また、2つのデータフォルダーがある理由と、追加のデータフォルダーをどうするかについても覚えていません。誰かが助けることができればそれは大いにありがたいです。 

Atelier Ryza2スクリーンショット2021.02.02-13.38.27.54.png

スクリーンショット(8).png

スクリーンショット(9).png

スクリーンショット(6).png

スクリーンショット(7).png

I was in the same situation as you, but I was able to resolve it.
try it.

Take your screenshot as an example
Delete or move the two "ShaderCache" and "ShaderFixes" folders and the three files "d3dcompiler_46.dll", "d3d11.dll" and "d3dx" in the "Atelier_Ryza 2" folder so that they do not work.

I'm using translation, so I'm sorry if the text is strange.
4 hours ago, melsia777 said:

I was in the same situation as you, but I was able to resolve it.
try it.

Take your screenshot as an example
Delete or move the two "ShaderCache" and "ShaderFixes" folders and the three files "d3dcompiler_46.dll", "d3d11.dll" and "d3dx" in the "Atelier_Ryza 2" folder so that they do not work.

I'm using translation, so I'm sorry if the text is strange.

So you're saying to move the files into the Atelier Ryza 2 folder or move them out so they don't work? Sorry just want to be 100% sure before having to back them up and proceeding. 

つまり、ファイルをAtelier Ryza 2フォルダーに移動するか、ファイルを移動して機能しないようにするということですか?申し訳ありませんが、バックアップして続行する前に、100%確実になりたいだけです

2 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

So you're saying to move the files into the Atelier Ryza 2 folder or move them out so they don't work? Sorry just want to be 100% sure before having to back them up and proceeding. 

What are you trying to do exactly? Whats the problem and such.
I'm a bit lazy to go back some posts. (I did but didn't grasp the problem).
--------------
EDIT:
On a quick look it seems that your problem is mods not working and such.
At glance your problem is clear to me.

Spoiler

image.png.6545a1a6667a4d2cc56341bf34758bec.png

Another data folder inside data.
Easy Fix:
Just cut (CTRL+X) everything from "data" folder and paste it Back in "Data".
And it will look like this.
You can notice that only PACK00_02.PAK got renamed to .bak since in my case the mods I'm using only need files from them.

Spoiler

image.png.8a3de6e1bf3013658aba03972c4cccf2.png

If you used 3DMigoto at anypoint and no longer needs it (as current mods does not use it). Just delete these files/folders

Spoiler

image.png.b686cbab94bcd1b0bbb36e50a87cba39.png

And now for the cause of your "data" folder is also simple.
You unpacked the big file (.pak) in the same folder and when you unpack it it creates another "data" folder.
I would advise you to not do that for any games. Move the files you whish to unpack to a random folder outside and unpack them there.
This will help your avoid a lot of troubles.