Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

Game is out and I already find myself with trouble trying to dig into the PAK files, I tried using the Gust_unpacker and other PAK files unpackers but both of them give a folder name error. I'm still trying to get around it but any help is welcomed

6 hours ago, Denyal said:

Game is out and I already find myself with trouble trying to dig into the PAK files, I tried using the Gust_unpacker and other PAK files unpackers but both of them give a folder name error. I'm still trying to get around it but any help is welcomed

You could try umodel. That's what I usually use to extract resources from PAK files. It will also tell you if the game is encrypted and ask for the decryption key. That might be the reason other unpackers are failing.
I don't own the game yet so I can't test it.

Never mind this will likely not work. I forgot this is a gust game, not a UE4 game. Will probably have to wait for the gust tools to update.

1 hour ago, RyzaLov3rKT said:

Thanks a lot for the help man. I used UModel on the pak files and managed to extract the game. The AES key is 0xc7B2DvPsRgH9Ve0BjGJKzBIeCIeoSTtXIMKapnDWQqKvico7d9PFsJ4XYwDuhbjV

Did you get that from switch? I don't think UModel will work on gust games and where AES keys came from?

I look into PAK files. Correct me if I'm wrong. The paths are encrypted, and they've somewhat change encryption for files. Probably It will take me a while to figure out those algorithms. I'll just wait for VitaSmith to look and update his tools.

Probably the best mod is to port moderchan's nude mod to this game. That's what I'm going to do after gust tools updates, or at least if he's going to make new mod. I extracted Ryza's model in Switch before, and I found out that her body model is the same in previous game.

To everyone: Make a copy of the files of version 1.0 of the game, since Ryza1 Gust actually goes inside the files to remove some content they don't want modded in the game, Like the Puni shirt for Ryza 1, it can only be found on the files of the 1.0ver of the game, they actually removed the files during updates for that game, I already made my copy of 1.0

EDIT: btw this is the comparison between Atelier Sophie and Atelier Ryza 2, and the new weird black textures they added to every model with skirts, removing a stapple of most Gust games, the original pantsu... 

1 - Sophie original.png

2 - Ryza 2 sophie censored.png

40 minutes ago, Monty-R said:

I tried to edit it a little bit, but I'm not good at this kinda thing so...

yeah I think we will have to wait until the tools are updated and more people can start modding to fix this, getting rid of the censor panties is priority, they just look so ugly.

btw how did you manage to mod the game? so far the only way I know is people injecting the files directly using the Kaldaien injector

3 hours ago, Denyal said:

To everyone: Make a copy of the files of version 1.0 of the game, since Ryza1 Gust actually goes inside the files to remove some content they don't want modded in the game, Like the Puni shirt for Ryza 1, it can only be found on the files of the 1.0ver of the game, they actually removed the files during updates for that game, I already made my copy of 1.0

EDIT: btw this is the comparison between Atelier Sophie and Atelier Ryza 2, and the new weird black textures they added to every model with skirts, removing a stapple of most Gust games, the original pantsu... 

1 - Sophie original.png

2 - Ryza 2 sophie censored.png

This is my first time seeing this and the censor makes no sense. It barely covers more skin. Thank goodness for modders. Although, I don't know if that Steam guy is working on a solution. 

2 hours ago, Nigol said:

You missed a texture for your PS4 buttons (L2 & R2, when checking equipment). I added it myself.

EAE8B99F.dds 85.54 kB · 5 downloads

Edit: Found another one

DF810BB8.dds 1.33 MB · 0 downloads

Thanks for these. On the steam page where the original mod is, I downloaded Special K, but I'm not sure what to do after. It says to extract the file to the game folder, but I don't see SK_RES which is the folder the mod goes into. 

On 1/26/2021 at 8:55 PM, hotNess16 said:

Thanks for these. On the steam page where the original mod is, I downloaded Special K, but I'm not sure what to do after. It says to extract the file to the game folder, but I don't see SK_RES which is the folder the mod goes into. 

There is a specific version of SpecialK that is needed, the latest one from his site didn't work for me. Here is a full package, just drop it into the game folder, it includes SpecialK and it's already setup.

Edit: Changed SpecialK version to 0.9.8 instead of 0.10.0, it doesn't have the zooming problem. It still does, culprit was x360ce i used for the remapping, I am guessing remapping with Steam has the same problem.

Edit2: You should not use the attached mod, because it's for an older version and the following game file modification are better:

For v1.03 use the mod here

For v1.02 use the mod here

For v1.01 use the mod here

For v1.0a use the mod here

Atelier Ryza 2 - PS4 Buttons.zip

22 minutes ago, Nigol said:

There is a specific version of SpecialK that is needed, the latest one from his site didn't work for me. Here is a full package, just drop it into the game folder, it includes SpecialK and it's already setup.

Atelier Ryza 2 PS4 Buttons.zip 12.28 MB · 4 downloads

Just to make sure, is this supposed to pop up when the game starts? It goes away in a short time. 

20210126_214421.jpg