rick0699 Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 1 hour ago, ShadowLabX4 said: So I tried using the latest gust tools and extracted the PACK00_02 PAK file and moved the character folder to DATA but when I put the mods in the appropriate folder they didn't show up in the game? Can some one help? Did you remember to rename or move out of the folder, the original PACK00_02 file so that the game doesn't access it instead of the unpacked files? These instructions are for Atelier Ryza 1 but it's the same procedure for the sequel. http://mod.silvervoxplay.com/how-to-use-atelier-ryza-mod/ Follow the steps exactly.
hotNess16 Posted February 6, 2021 Author Posted February 6, 2021 19 minutes ago, Joe Average said: New Ryza mod from this twitter user Thanks again @JoeAverage I think in terms of exposure, this one is the most exposure so far and it hasn't even been a month since release. I didn't think we would get breasts out so fast. 1
ShadowLabX4 Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 8 hours ago, rick0699 said: Did you remember to rename or move out of the folder, the original PACK00_02 file so that the game doesn't access it instead of the unpacked files? These instructions are for Atelier Ryza 1 but it's the same procedure for the sequel. http://mod.silvervoxplay.com/how-to-use-atelier-ryza-mod/ Follow the steps exactly. Ah thank you for the assist!
ox001 Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 Extract from switch nsp file to PC: Sonnet of Dawn Costume -successful Blue Puni Costume T-Shirts -wtf ? Update: I fixed it. ✌️Ryza2.7z 15
Navylian Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 So, moderchan is a god too, he already did it 3
aflamingo Posted February 7, 2021 Posted February 7, 2021 11 hours ago, ox001 said: Extract from switch nsp file to PC: Sonnet of Dawn Costume -successful Blue Puni Costume T-Shirts -wtf ? Could you upload the Sonnet of Dawn costume?
k0kelivecl Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 well ... I have to accept it yet I don't know how to open the elixir.gz with the blender to create higher level editions ... but while I wait for someone to cheer up with a tutorial to learn how to edit with blender to be able to create ryza's mod with the greatest cleavage .... I give a small mod that I made based on photoshop for pc20b (the summer breeze) ... enjoy it pc20b_model.g1t 8
nothingworksfuck Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 1 hour ago, k0kelivecl said: well ... I have to accept it yet I don't know how to open the elixir.gz with the blender to create higher level editions ... but while I wait for someone to cheer up with a tutorial to learn how to edit with blender to be able to create ryza's mod with the greatest cleavage .... I give a small mod that I made based on photoshop for pc20b (the summer breeze) ... enjoy it It's tricky right now to edit elixir.gz because most if not all the tools to do so are outdated or not catered to atelier ryza 2. I've tried with some success but after spending hours editing a file I ran into an error trying to export it from blender and that was a big road block. You need this(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/master/blender_3dmigoto.py ) script for blender to import/export those .ib/.vb files(from after you use g1m tools to extract the model files from the MODEL_default.g1m) it's explained a few pages back on how to get the g1m tools to accept the .g1m files (a little bit of hex editing the header) and thats why i say its still a little tricky right now, the tools are outdated including the script for blender so its just a struggle right now and I'm not sure what others are doing to get around it (other than the previously stated work-arounds)
mechamaiden78 Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 Not finished with the retexturing but I made a model swap & retexture mod for Patricia out of boredom. I've made (a Discount) Djeeta from Granblue Fantasy. Also, I've no idea why her back, where the stitches are, is flesh-colored when I've used the same texture color as the white parts of her dress. Discount Djeeta - WIP.rar 5
k0kelivecl Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 8 hours ago, nothingworksfuck said: It's tricky right now to edit elixir.gz because most if not all the tools to do so are outdated or not catered to atelier ryza 2. I've tried with some success but after spending hours editing a file I ran into an error trying to export it from blender and that was a big road block. You need this(https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/master/blender_3dmigoto.py ) script for blender to import/export those .ib/.vb files(from after you use g1m tools to extract the model files from the MODEL_default.g1m) it's explained a few pages back on how to get the g1m tools to accept the .g1m files (a little bit of hex editing the header) and thats why i say its still a little tricky right now, the tools are outdated including the script for blender so its just a struggle right now and I'm not sure what others are doing to get around it (other than the previously stated work-arounds) I assume that it is very complicated .. since I have not found the answer to open the 3d model for days ... I know for example that with the G1tRePack I can extract the layers of the model.g1t what I normally do is extract the .DDR files and edit them in photoshop creating a .png file which with the gimp I can transform it back to a new .DDR which with the same G1tRePack I enter it again in the model.g1t file to edit the colors and certain things of the mod while it allows it ... but for larger-scale jobs one has to learn to open and edit the 3d model ... that's where I come across a huge wall ... that script you sent I remember seeing it on the ryza atelier website 1 ... one would download the "blender_3dmigoto_For AtelierRyza" but even so unfortunately it does not explain in more detail if something in particular is missing to be able to open the 3d model ... it would be great a step by step since .... being very honestly ... I have no idea how to make the mode I open it in blender ... I don't know if I have to open the elixir.gz and some file inside the .gz is the one that allows me to open the 3d model ... or it has to do with the blender_3dmigoto.py script. I know ... it would be almost sanctified who made a step-by-step youtube tutorial to open and modify the 3d model of some character from atelier ryza with blender ... hahaha well anyway thanks man for the help 1
nothingworksfuck Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 give me some time ill put together some pictures so show how I at least can get the models to show up in blender 2
char967 Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 2 hours ago, k0kelivecl said: I assume that it is very complicated .. since I have not found the answer to open the 3d model for days ... I know for example that with the G1tRePack I can extract the layers of the model.g1t what I normally do is extract the .DDR files and edit them in photoshop creating a .png file which with the gimp I can transform it back to a new .DDR which with the same G1tRePack I enter it again in the model.g1t file to edit the colors and certain things of the mod while it allows it ... but for larger-scale jobs one has to learn to open and edit the 3d model ... that's where I come across a huge wall ... that script you sent I remember seeing it on the ryza atelier website 1 ... one would download the "blender_3dmigoto_For AtelierRyza" but even so unfortunately it does not explain in more detail if something in particular is missing to be able to open the 3d model ... it would be great a step by step since .... being very honestly ... I have no idea how to make the mode I open it in blender ... I don't know if I have to open the elixir.gz and some file inside the .gz is the one that allows me to open the 3d model ... or it has to do with the blender_3dmigoto.py script. I know ... it would be almost sanctified who made a step-by-step youtube tutorial to open and modify the 3d model of some character from atelier ryza with blender ... hahaha well anyway thanks man for the help You are missing " g1m_export " you need to move PC..._MODEL_default.g1m in g1m_export to get the ib, fmt, vb files, then run the script in blender and import all those files g1mtools_1.2.zip 4
Popular Post nothingworksfuck Posted February 8, 2021 Popular Post Posted February 8, 2021 DISCLAIMER: I am so sorry for how irritating this post is going to be so please forgive me >.< Always back up your files! How to view model files in blender: Step 1: Copy/Paste your .elixir file in your gust tools folder-> drag and drop file to gust_elixir.exe to create a folder with all the .g1m model files Spoiler Step 2: Copy/Paste MODEL_default.g1m into the folder with your g1m tools Spoiler Step 3: Open that .g1m file with a hex editor program (im using HxD) and change this line of hex from 34 33 to 39 32. -Save and hold onto the backup file for now Spoiler Step 4: Drag that MODEL_default.g1m file to your g1m_export.exe to create a folder with all the mesh for that particular model Spoiler Step 5: We are getting there. -If you successfully imported the blender_3dmigoto.py script into blender you should have this drop down. -File>Import>3DMigoto raw buffers (.vb + .ib) Spoiler Step 6: I promise you are almost there. -Navigate to the MODEL_default folder with all those .vb .ib and .fmt files and just import them all so you can see the full model. Note: not all the .vb and .ib files will be used so there will be some error messages at the bottom. I'm sure they mean something but I just ignore it. Spoiler Step 7: There it is. Spoiler Step 8: From here on out if you know how to reverse the whole process you are golden and do not need to follow the rest, but here it is anyway. -Select the mesh you wish to export(I'm honestly not sure if you can do multiple I've only done them one at a time) -Go to File>Export>3DMigoto raw buffers (.vb + .ib) Spoiler Step 9: I'd suggest exporting the files somewhere safe just for backup. -This will create a .vb .ib and .fmt file where ever you export to. Spoiler Step 10: Copy/Paste the mesh you just edited to the folder that was created in step 4 Spoiler Step 11: Drag the .g1m file to g1m_import.exe. This will import the mesh you edited. -Now you don't need to import every single mesh, you can import just the ones you edited, but I did the whole file for an example. Cause I'm lazy. -Surprisingly the game will still read the file even when it's quite a bit larger than the original. Spoiler Step 12: This is where that backup file will come in handy (if you didn't save if you can just use the original) -The tool for importing the mesh is a little broken. It shortens the header which will cause the game to crash. -We need to delete the new header up to the FF's. Now copy the original header and PASTE INSERT to the edited file. -Save file and on we go. Spoiler Step 13: Here on out its very simple and pretty much the same process you would do with the .dds files when editing texture. - Take your MODEL_default.g1m>copy/paste it back into the folder created in step 1(replace the original) -Drag that folder down to gust_elixir.exe and it will create a new .elixir.gz file. Spoiler I really hope this helped some people. It took me some time to put together and everything is not water tight but it should at least give an idea on how to extract/import the model files. You should not be limited to the number of vertices you can create/edit but I've run into some trouble before so be warned. The blender Script is not perfect but it was never designed for Atelier Ryza 2. Same with the g1m tools. Credit: Thank you VitaSmith for the gust tools!!! https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases Thank you eternity for the g1m tools! (I'm not sure if he created them but that is where I got them. They are a bit outdated (v0.7)) https://mega.nz/#!zwchnQqY!8aYJY8vsADoGB...JGD-8qcUBw And Thank you DarkStarSword for the blender script! https://github.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/blob/master/blender_3dmigoto.py 21
666dragonborn666 Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 This is what I love about the Modding community. Good Stuff people! 1
mechamaiden78 Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 Another model swap for Patricia. This time, I tried copying and renaming the character files for Meruru from Atelier Lulua. Obviously, the animation files for each character are very few in Lulua compared to Ryza 2 (or even Ryza 1), so I randomly copied and renamed some animations from Lulua (the character) to fill for the remaining animation files that aren't replaced. The result is... a Meruru acting weird with mostly wrong attack animations. There are still some animations that somehow aren't replaced, so instead, you see her model getting messed up. I'll just call this one as "Malfunctioning Meruru". Got a friend to make a short showcase video about it. Malfunctioning Meruru.rar 1
k0kelivecl Posted February 8, 2021 Posted February 8, 2021 7 hours ago, nothingworksfuck said: DISCLAIMER: I am so sorry for how irritating this post is going to be so please forgive me >.< Always back up your files! How to view model files in blender: Step 1: Copy/Paste your .elixir file in your gust tools folder-> drag and drop file to gust_elixir.exe to create a folder with all the .g1m model files Hide contents Step 2: Copy/Paste MODEL_default.g1m into the folder with your g1m tools Hide contents Step 3: Open that .g1m file with a hex editor program (im using HxD) and change this line of hex from 34 33 to 39 32. -Save and hold onto the backup file for now Hide contents Step 4: Drag that MODEL_default.g1m file to your g1m_export.exe to create a folder with all the mesh for that particular model Hide contents Step 5: We are getting there. -If you successfully imported the blender_3dmigoto.py script into blender you should have this drop down. -File>Import>3DMigoto raw buffers (.vb + .ib) Hide contents Step 6: I promise you are almost there. -Navigate to the MODEL_default folder with all those .vb .ib and .fmt files and just import them all so you can see the full model. Note: not all the .vb and .ib files will be used so there will be some error messages at the bottom. I'm sure they mean something but I just ignore it. Hide contents Step 7: There it is. Hide contents Step 8: From here on out if you know how to reverse the whole process you are golden and do not need to follow the rest, but here it is anyway. -Select the mesh you wish to export(I'm honestly not sure if you can do multiple I've only done them one at a time) -Go to File>Export>3DMigoto raw buffers (.vb + .ib) Hide contents Step 9: I'd suggest exporting the files somewhere safe just for backup. -This will create a .vb .ib and .fmt file where ever you export to. Reveal hidden contents Step 10: Copy/Paste the mesh you just edited to the folder that was created in step 4 Reveal hidden contents Step 11: Drag the .g1m file to g1m_import.exe. This will import the mesh you edited. -Now you don't need to import every single mesh, you can import just the ones you edited, but I did the whole file for an example. Cause I'm lazy. -Surprisingly the game will still read the file even when it's quite a bit larger than the original. Reveal hidden contents Step 12: This is where that backup file will come in handy (if you didn't save if you can just use the original) -The tool for importing the mesh is a little broken. It shortens the header which will cause the game to crash. -We need to delete the new header up to the FF's. Now copy the original header and PASTE INSERT to the edited file. -Save file and on we go. Reveal hidden contents Step 13: Here on out its very simple and pretty much the same process you would do with the .dds files when editing texture. - Take your MODEL_default.g1m>copy/paste it back into the folder created in step 1(replace the original) -Drag that folder down to gust_elixir.exe and it will create a new .elixir.gz file. Reveal hidden contents I really hope this helped some people. It took me some time to put together and everything is not water tight but it should at least give an idea on how to extract/import the model files. You should not be limited to the number of vertices you can create/edit but I've run into some trouble before so be warned. The blender Script is not perfect but it was never designed for Atelier Ryza 2. Same with the g1m tools. Credit: Thank you VitaSmith for the gust tools!!! https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases Thank you eternity for the g1m tools! (I'm not sure if he created them but that is where I got them. They are a bit outdated (v0.7)) https://mega.nz/#!zwchnQqY!8aYJY8vsADoGB...JGD-8qcUBw And Thank you DarkStarSword for the blender script! https://github.com/DarkStarSword/3d-fixes/blob/master/blender_3dmigoto.py Master ... you did it ... I think many of us were stuck ... since we did not even have the notion of how to open the model ... thanks without a doubt you gave me something to work on and entertain me ... now to learn how to use as the blender should be ... but with opening the models I feel fulfilled ... really thanks ... 1
k0kelivecl Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 I managed to create a modification ... it has certain errors that are largely due to the fact that I wanted to test if it worked for me now that I tried it. ... I will start designing the mod I wanted of ryza with more cleavage ... when I have it finished and without fail I will upload the elixir and the clothing mod so that you can enjoy it in the meantime this is my first attempt and some captures 3
mechamaiden78 Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 Question: Is there any tool that can view the model and animations? I tried using Noesis but all I get was getting to load an untextured model. Apparently, you can load the model with textures (I see someone on other sites that tested it with the files in this game) and even animations, but I can't seem to find any clear instructions as to how.
k0kelivecl Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 I finally made it here I publish my mod ... well maybe they thought ... so much effort for just that arrangement? ... but it was something I wanted to do ... it worked ... so here I leave my version of ryza summer breeze dark with more wet shirt and more cleavage ... enjoy it pc20b_model.elixir.gz pc20b_model.g1t 8
Dri Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 That is a nice mod, is there a version where she isn't wet though but still has the big cleavage in a dry outfit?
aflamingo Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 I did a minor change to my Ryza without some accessories outfit and included it on my previous post. In case anyone wants, feel free to edit mine to create your own mods. I had to re-paint part of her short and socks on 006.dds and delete parts of 008.dds to fully remove that shadow from her accessories. 1
The Butler Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 5 hours ago, mechamaiden78 said: Question: Is there any tool that can view the model and animations? I tried using Noesis but all I get was getting to load an untextured model. Apparently, you can load the model with textures (I see someone on other sites that tested it with the files in this game) and even animations, but I can't seem to find any clear instructions as to how. https://github.com/Joschuka/Project-G1M/releases/tag/v1.4.1 Noesis plugin, you can use it to view models, and export both split and merged. Spoiler 2
vefalst Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 For some reason claudia hair is missing when importing to blender. Not sure what is the problem. Spoiler nvm, used noesis method and it worked.
char967 Posted February 9, 2021 Posted February 9, 2021 I'm getting File Size Mismatch error when extracting texture from g1t file, any way to solve?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now