hotNess16 Posted February 3, 2021 Author Posted February 3, 2021 1 hour ago, Joe Average said: Sure, I can try it later today. Thank you for the awesome mods man.
Joe Average Posted February 3, 2021 Posted February 3, 2021 @hotNess16 As requested here is a default skin & eye color Serri with cut-outs pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that this is intended to be paired with pc26b_model.elixir.gz) I tried to improve on my wet & tan Serri mod pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that this is intended to be paired with pc26b_model.elixir.gz) 4
hotNess16 Posted February 3, 2021 Author Posted February 3, 2021 10 minutes ago, Joe Average said: @hotNess16 As requested here is a default skin & eye color Serri with cut-outs pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that this is intended to be paired with pc26b_model.elixir.gz) I tried to improve on my wet & tan Serri mod pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that this is intended to be paired with pc26b_model.elixir.gz) Looking good. Thanks again.
Joe Average Posted February 3, 2021 Posted February 3, 2021 As I was working on hotNess16's request it felt very lacking, pale skin with a light-colored clothes does not have enough contrast. Serri's Nightfall outfit has a nice dark green color so I created a slightly more polished version of the cut-outs mod in this color scheme. pc26e_model.g1t For those of you that do not want the cut-outs here is the version without them pc26e_model.g1t 4
hotNess16 Posted February 3, 2021 Author Posted February 3, 2021 30 minutes ago, Joe Average said: As I was working on hotNess16's request it felt very lacking, pale skin with a light-colored clothes does not have enough contrast. Serri's Nightfall outfit has a nice dark green color so I created a slightly more polished version of the cut-outs mod in this color scheme. pc26e_model.g1t 15.09 MB · 4 downloads For those of you that do not want the cut-outs here is the version without them pc26e_model.g1t 12.47 MB · 3 downloads Thanks man both mods look great. Going to install them whenever I get the chance. Since Lila and Serri are both Orens, I am wondering if they have similar models and if they do, if it is possible to mod Lila in a similar way? You don't have to do this btw you have done more than enough for me already. I'm just curious.
Joe Average Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 1 hour ago, hotNess16 said: Thanks man both mods look great. Going to install them whenever I get the chance. Since Lila and Serri are both Orens, I am wondering if they have similar models and if they do, if it is possible to mod Lila in a similar way? You don't have to do this btw you have done more than enough for me already. I'm just curious. I primarily worked on Lila mods in the previous game so I am familiar with her model to some extent. The main issue with trying to make nipples exposed/visible on Lila is the band/belt going across her boobs. The only texture mod that would be easy to do for Lila has already been posted (removal of the black bodysuit). The Lila mods barely made any progress in the previous game until twitter user moderchan@A22@moderchan_steam edited the model.elixir.gz. I may try a few things later 1
hotNess16 Posted February 4, 2021 Author Posted February 4, 2021 1 hour ago, Joe Average said: I primarily worked on Lila mods in the previous game so I am familiar with her model to some extent. The main issue with trying to make nipples exposed/visible on Lila is the band/belt going across her boobs. The only texture mod that would be easy to do for Lila has already been posted (removal of the black bodysuit). The Lila mods barely made any progress in the previous game until twitter user moderchan@A22@moderchan_steam edited the model.elixir.gz. I may try a few things later Ah OK got it thanks again.
Joe Average Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 I decided to look into creating mods for the other female characters with no mods and I noticed that Cassandra had more cleavage in her texture model than was actually visible. I removed the triangular piece of cloth that seems to have been added as a last-minute design change and removed a bit of shading. pc30a_model.g1t Zephine (pc29) and Romy (pc32) need some love too but I'm not sure what to do with them 7
k0kelivecl Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 somebody know how open the model.g1t in blender for working the 3d model ?.... because .... is really hard work only the textures and waiting for the open the videogame and watch for this worked or not ps: i worked with texture in photoshop and gimp and this is the best I could do to create a ryza with the more cleavage blouse but the model does not let the collared move ... I was thinking that maybe with blender we can modify the parts of the clothes for the textures .. 1
k0kelivecl Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 3 days ago I wrote on twitter to @Ratflat the Japanese creator of the original mod of the ryza gal since I was interested in improving the design and making a more pronounced neckline to ryza's blouse .... I edited a possible design in it which enlarges the neck but for these modifications it is no longer enough just to modify the texture files ... you have to enter the 3d model with blender or some other program... 2
Joe Average Posted February 4, 2021 Posted February 4, 2021 These two twitter users seem to be working on something moderchan@A22 @moderchan_steam is working on Serri's model.elixir.gz. Based on google translate and the pictures it seems they are working on a naked apron look 14kw23? @iskw232 is working with normal mapping to give their Klaudia mod nipple bumps (the pc###_model.g1t_0001 that looks all blue if you open it) 1
matrixvn Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 On 2/4/2021 at 6:00 AM, Joe Average said: As I was working on hotNess16's request it felt very lacking, pale skin with a light-colored clothes does not have enough contrast. Serri's Nightfall outfit has a nice dark green color so I created a slightly more polished version of the cut-outs mod in this color scheme. pc26e_model.g1t 15.09 MB · 80 downloads For those of you that do not want the cut-outs here is the version without them pc26e_model.g1t 12.47 MB · 39 downloads @Joe Average Can you make all female char full nude or just with her panties, bro ?
Joe Average Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 @matrixvn I'm actually not much of an artist. I barely know how to use GIMP to edit the texture model. The nipples I use in my texture mods are copy-pasted from that nice Klaudia mod several pages back. I ended up spending over an hour doing the navel cut-out area in my most recent Serri mod and if you take a closer look... I never managed to perfectly match the skin tone. My mods that I have released are to the best of my current ability with GIMP. I am not intentionally holding back full nude mods for any reason. A full nude mod would also require me to teach myself Blender or another similar 3D software. If you refer to the previous Ryza game's forum you'll see that we did not get a high quality (no glitchy/broken movements) Ryza full nude mod until over 4 months after the release date and it took over 11 months to get a high quality Lila full nude mod (note: these full nude mods from the previous game will be glitchy if used in this game) 4
hotNess16 Posted February 5, 2021 Author Posted February 5, 2021 22 minutes ago, Joe Average said: @matrixvn I'm actually not much of an artist. I barely know how to use GIMP to edit the texture model. The nipples I use in my texture mods are copy-pasted from that nice Klaudia mod several pages back. I ended up spending over an hour doing the navel cut-out area in my most recent Serri mod and if you take a closer look... I never managed to perfectly match the skin tone. My mods that I have released are to the best of my current ability with GIMP. I am not intentionally holding back full nude mods for any reason. A full nude mod would also require me to teach myself Blender or another similar 3D software. If you refer to the previous Ryza game's forum you'll see that we did not get a high quality (no glitchy/broken movements) Ryza full nude mod until over 4 months after the release date and it took over 11 months to get a high quality Lila full nude mod (note: these full nude mods from the previous game will be glitchy if used in this game) damn i didn't know that it took so long. still i can be patient. just thankful for modders such as yourself and everyone in this thread. 1
matrixvn Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 2 hours ago, Joe Average said: @matrixvn I'm actually not much of an artist. I barely know how to use GIMP to edit the texture model. The nipples I use in my texture mods are copy-pasted from that nice Klaudia mod several pages back. I ended up spending over an hour doing the navel cut-out area in my most recent Serri mod and if you take a closer look... I never managed to perfectly match the skin tone. My mods that I have released are to the best of my current ability with GIMP. I am not intentionally holding back full nude mods for any reason. A full nude mod would also require me to teach myself Blender or another similar 3D software. If you refer to the previous Ryza game's forum you'll see that we did not get a high quality (no glitchy/broken movements) Ryza full nude mod until over 4 months after the release date and it took over 11 months to get a high quality Lila full nude mod (note: these full nude mods from the previous game will be glitchy if used in this game) That so hard, but you're still amazing man. ( I think game have full body already and if you can edit, just remove game character clother.... haizzzzz....I knew im super noob) All i know about pc hardware, graphic software... i don't know any... Sorry all, English not my first language, i can read but my gramma it really suck... sorry if it annoy your guys.
TheXdragon Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 On 2/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, Joe Average said: @hotNess16 As requested here is a default skin & eye color Serri with cut-outs pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that this is intended to be paired with pc26b_model.elixir.gz) I tried to improve on my wet & tan Serri mod pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that this is intended to be paired with pc26b_model.elixir.gz) Thanks a lot for this.
Joe Average Posted February 5, 2021 Posted February 5, 2021 I attempted to make the brown stripped part above the white/gold part skin color and recolor the black center cloth to skin color then add detail to make it appear as if it is open-chested. Later on I may try to improve this but I worked on it for a while so I wanted to show progress. haha pc29a_model.g1t Now that Cassandra and Zelphine have gotten some love I would like to do something for Romy but I cannot think of anything I would be able to do... 4
hotNess16 Posted February 5, 2021 Author Posted February 5, 2021 56 minutes ago, Joe Average said: I attempted to make the brown stripped part above the white/gold part skin color and recolor the black center cloth to skin color then add detail to make it appear as if it is open-chested. Later on I may try to improve this but I worked on it for a while so I wanted to show progress. haha pc29a_model.g1t 15.18 MB · 11 downloads Now that Cassandra and Zelphine have gotten some love I would like to do something for Romy but I cannot think of anything I would be able to do... Thanks again man. You just keep coming through. Appreciate the hard work you do.
tigers Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 13 hours ago, Joe Average said: I attempted to make the brown stripped part above the white/gold part skin color and recolor the black center cloth to skin color then add detail to make it appear as if it is open-chested. Later on I may try to improve this but I worked on it for a while so I wanted to show progress. haha pc29a_model.g1t 15.18 MB · 67 downloads Now that Cassandra and Zelphine have gotten some love I would like to do something for Romy but I cannot think of anything I would be able to do... who is this? i forget
Joe Average Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 5 hours ago, tigers said: who is this? i forget Zephine is a non-playable story character that is usually in the Cafe near the bulletin board
fiore99 Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 11 hours ago, yock0723 said: I also crash the game for the same reason. The header is copied from the original file, but crashes when changing costumes. Can you check my file please? PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m 7.63 MB · 4 downloads I checked your PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m and found that your file (left panel) has shortened binary at around A60 than the original one (right panel). I confirmed that the game was not crashed when I inserted FFFF... to your file to be the same as the original one and then created pc20b_model.elixir.gz. I do not know why FFFF... was omitted from your file, since such a problem has not occurred at my side.
yock0723 Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 4 hours ago, fiore99 said: I checked your PC20B_MODEL_default.g1m and found that your file (left panel) has shortened binary at around A60 than the original one (right panel). I confirmed that the game was not crashed when I inserted FFFF... to your file to be the same as the original one and then created pc20b_model.elixir.gz. I do not know why FFFF... was omitted from your file, since such a problem has not occurred at my side. Thanks alot. I don't know too, why FFFF.... But I resolved this issue.The cause was the version of blender. I was using version 2.8, but I was able to solve it by changing to 2.82.
ShadowLabX4 Posted February 6, 2021 Posted February 6, 2021 So I tried using the latest gust tools and extracted the PACK00_02 PAK file and moved the character folder to DATA but when I put the mods in the appropriate folder they didn't show up in the game? Can some one help?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now