Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

2 hours ago, styx101 said:

2 Octogone

I have only this Klaudia mod on Your picture.

Could you suggest links or share these mods from your picture (panties) for Ryza, Serri and Patricia?
Thank you very much in advance!

The Ryza one is a combination of the mod from post #421 and #123 with some extra coat shortening, which I guess was done manually.

The swimsuits are from post #399.

1 hour ago, Gorzius said:

I posted this literally yesterday...

I'm not sure, but I think he was asking how to MAKE mods (edit textures and such), not just install them. Which is something I'm also interested in learning. I would like to contribute, but I can't find a step-by-step guide anywhere.

in short use the Gt1repack tool (probably found earlier in the thread) to extract textures from gt1 file, found in pc20b(for example) folder, i convert the dds to png using this https://www.aconvert.com/image/dds-to-png/  then edit the image in preferred image editing software than convert back to dds. make sure the new dds is name the same as the old one and get rid of the old one. use the repack tool to put the neww dds in t the g1t file. and then put that updated g1t file in the correct folder and then check if it works.

there's probably a more in depth explanation of how to do it near the beginning of this thread or as well as the Ryza 1 thread

if you are honestly interested i'd check all pages of this thread and if you have too check out the Ryza 1 thread too.

I figured out how to install these remodels on the Switch version. Atmosphere is required as it uses LayeredFS.

On your microSD card (or if it's installed on your system memory), go to: \atmosphere\contents\01009A9012022000\romfs\Data\NX\Character

You will have to manually create the folders if you don't have them, which you most likely won't have.

For your .elixir.gz and .g1t model files you will want to create a folder for the respective character/model.

For example, if you have a remodel with the pc20a_model.elixir.gz and pc20a_model.g1t files, you will want to create a folder titled PC20A in the Character folder (capitalization is required or it won't work) and move the two pc20a files inside. After that, you must capitalize the entire filename, minus the .elixir.gz and .g1t part

Example:

Rename pc20a_model.elixir.gz and pc20a_model.g1t to PC20A_MODEL.elixir.gz and PC20A_MODEL.g1t

11 hours ago, kinkanon said:

it's best to just ignore people asking how to install mods, because no matter how many time you direct someone to the info, someone new will come along and ask again.

if they are too lazy to check the first few pages, then that's their loss.

I agree, back when I was looking for Ryza mods I siffed through 60+ pages unlike here it's still only 18, in fact I actually went through these pages 3 times on separate occasions just to make sure I didnt miss anything lol

I was looking into replacing the pictures for stuff like "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu\still_mix_result_02.g1t" (unpacked from PACK00_01.PAK) and had a good bit of trouble finding an image of the same ratio or one that would look okay when cropped to match the ratio. For whatever reason nearly all of the atelier ryza hentai images I can find are portrait orientation xD

For anyone else interested in playing with these images I had to use 'BC1 / DXT1' as the compression instead of 'BC3 / DXT5'. It is very important that the image be exactly the right size. Back when I was doing this type of thing in first game I recall it would be very glitchy if exceeding the original image size.

On 2/23/2021 at 12:00 PM, kunobanget said:

For the sake of her boobs growth, Ryza decided not to wear anything while sleeping...

Texture_0Fi.png.72778f8726dbd238b93595634cba7673.png

Folder directory: Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu

(unpack PACK00_01.PAK with gust_pak.exe first)

still_sleep_02.g1t 1.32 MB · 353 downloads

On 2/23/2021 at 3:52 PM, k0kelivecl said:

man, what program do you use to edit the image of ryza sleeping? ... I wonder because with the G1trepack that I use to get the .dds of the g1t of textures of the clothes, I get an error with these in particular 

Captura.PNG

On 2/23/2021 at 4:22 PM, Gorzius said:

Gust tools, probably.

man could not modify the file ... at least with the g1tRePack it does not let me open it ... if someone can create the sleeping ryza file and make a new one with this image or explain the step by step ... I will appreciate it ... regards

ryza sleep cleavage 2.jpg

56 minutes ago, k0kelivecl said:

man could not modify the file ... at least with the g1tRePack it does not let me open it ... if someone can create the sleeping ryza file and make a new one with this image or explain the step by step ... I will appreciate it ... regards

ryza sleep cleavage 2.jpg

Well, I couldn't do it with gust tools, sorry... maybe I'm messing something up, but the image gets messed up after repacking...

@k0kelivecl

After you have "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN" extracted from PACK00_01.PAK (use same method as PACK00_02.PAK) you will want to place "gust_g1t.exe" from 'gust tools' into the "ipu" or "ui" folders. If you are inside the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu" folder, you can click-and-drag "still_sleep_02.g1t" onto "gust_g1t.exe". This will create a new folder named "still_sleep_02". Inside of this folder you'll see "000.dds" that you can edit with GIMP or another software. When exporting back to .dds the compression seems to be 'BC1 / DXT1' for the "ipu" folder contents but some of the "ui" folder contents still use 'BC3 / DXT5'. Once you have your new image in the "...\Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu\still_sleep_02" folder you'll want to back out to the "ipu" folder and click-and-drag the "still_sleep_02" folder onto "gust_g1t.exe". This will update the "still_sleep_02.g1t" and will automatically create a backupup file (still_sleep_02.g1t.bak). If you try sleeping in the game and this does not happen, try another compression/export option.

I was testing various things with "still_mix_result_02.g1t" and ended up just taking two portrait orentation pictures and leaving the middle black because the center is mostly covered by the item anyways...

photo.png.3307c474c16ee46f4a980bcb48b70a9d.png

1486206289_photo2.png.f85ed98457c17ec2e2e958ed79ca5a96.png

I also did some work on the "a22_chara_stl01.g1t" and "a22_chara_stl02.g1t" to change the Battle Results pictures. These are a bit tricky because you want a transparent background and the size is very picky (I keep like I need to crop off more of Klaudia's image)

photo.png.f1cce67c6a1eacbff538f6149ad9b0ae.png

*art above is from artists 'koikawa minoru' & 'azto dio'*

On 2/27/2021 at 5:22 PM, kinkanon said:

it's best to just ignore people asking how to install mods, because no matter how many time you direct someone to the info, someone new will come along and ask again.

if they are too lazy to check the first few pages, then that's their loss.

I propose, to make it easier, have the first poster of this thread edit their message with the install instructions. Then no one will have an excuse.

Btw, has anyone made any progress on full nude mods? I've seen alot of partial nudity. I'm worried i missed the full nudity. I've been trying to keep up with the thread.