Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

2 hours ago, nothingworksfuck said:

can anyone use pc20c_model.elixir.gz on gust_elixir.exe and are able to repack that pc20c_model folder? thats the issue i'm having now. (it works just fine with pc20b_model.elixir.gz)

I can confirm the issue. This seems to be a bug with archives that contain dummy entries (literally 0-byte entries with the name dummy in the .elixir.gz) because, while we obviously don't extract them, we still need to list them in the .json so that we can recreate and match the original archive.

I have created GitHub issue #31 for it and will try to release a new version of gust_tools that includes a fix when I get a chance.

Once again, if you feel like you've uncovered an issue with gust_tools, please create an issue on GitHub, as don't really monitor user forums and GitHub is the proper place to report problems with applications whose source and releases are from a GitHub project.

9 minutes ago, VitaSmith said:

I can confirm the issue. This seems to be a bug with archives that contain dummy entries (literally 0-byte entries with the name dummy in the .elixir.gz) because, while we obviously don't extract them, we still need to list them in the .json so that we can recreate and match the original archive.

I have created GitHub issue #31 for it and will try to release a new version of gust_tools that includes a fix when I get a chance.

Once again, if you feel like you've uncovered an issue with gust_tools, please create an issue on GitHub, as don't really monitor user forums and GitHub is the proper place to report problems with applications whose source and releases are from a GitHub project.

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for addressing the issue. You know a whole lot more than me, all I can do is trial and error, I would have no clue why it was not working without you telling me it was a dummy file.

I was not able to find any g1m tool repository on GitHub which is a bummer cause there is a host of issues using them with AR2

I hope someone's be able to just remove the black shorts of Patty in her Normal or Summer costume at least xD (dunno if Klaudia is censored or not yet :/ )

10 minutes ago, Joe Average said:

Serri's shoulders and back have cut-outs so I attempted to follow the existing pattern but use them to reveal the nipples and the navel. I also gave Serri a healthy tan and made both her eyes the same color based on my personal preference.

1342908930_tanSerri.thumb.png.3d326e3ce0c35e97402188446e9b400f.png

pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that "pc26b_model.elixir.gz" is required to look as shown above)

Lol nice one, a tanned Serri, but I would personally prefers her without nipples showing >_<

25 minutes ago, nothingworksfuck said:

Okay, I'll keep that in mind. Thank you for addressing the issue. You know a whole lot more than me, all I can do is trial and error, I would have no clue why it was not working without you telling me it was a dummy file.

I was not able to find any g1m tool repository on GitHub which is a bummer cause there is a host of issues using them with AR2

I have some g1m tools back from when I tried (and gave up) editing the models in the previous Ryza game. Are any of these something you need?

g1m_export_with_vgmap.batg1m_export.exeg1m_bonetool.execostume.oid

g1m2fbx.exeg1m_import.exeg1m_hide.exe

6 minutes ago, Navylian said:

I hope someone's be able to just remove the black shorts of Patty in her Summer costume at least xD (dunno if Klaudia is censored or not yet :/ )

Lol nice one, a tanned Serri, but I would personally prefers her without nipples showing >_<

Here is your tan Serri with no added cut-outs. was just a simple copy-paste from my other edit to add cloth back :D

1129598840_tanSerri.png.66e063f4d483a55490c363df0ab7d2d2.png

pc26b_model.g1t (Please note that "pc26b_model.elixir.gz" is required to look as shown above)

48 minutes ago, Joe Average said:

I have some g1m tools back from when I tried (and gave up) editing the models in the previous Ryza game. Are any of these something you need?

i have them but thank you^.^, i was just saying that the whole process to get the export-import to work is a little botched. gotta edit the hex before and after export-import. It's a little bit of a pain but I cant make those tools and they work better than nothing so i can't really complain too much.

Guys I'm having some major trouble here. When I moved the original paks back after deleting the paks and the json files from the gust tools extraction, I get weird numbers and letters instead of English and when I try to unpack them again, the screen stays blank. Does anyone have a solution to this??? They were PACK00_01, PACK00_02, and PACK00_04_01. I also accidently unpacked PACK_03 like a dummy. If someone can show all of the packs that come with the game, that might help too because I may have accidently deleted a pak I wasn't supposed to... 

11 hours ago, RyuUzuki said:

Yea i noticed later as well that some still missing. Sorry about that.

What you need to do is: 1. unpack PACK00_01.PAK and PACK00_04_01.PAK

2. it will create Data folder inside the original Data folder, you need to move it and merge it with the original Data folder so you dont have 2 of them

3. unpack the mod rar and merge the content with the original Data folder as well.

4. rename PACK00_01.PAK and PACK00_04_01.PAK into something else, i renamed it into PACK00_01.PAK.BAK and PACK00_04_01.PAK.BAK

5. it should work now.

the text broke for me. anyone has this issue?

image.thumb.png.e4a9693497b326e3a8d7ccee1dcef7ff.png

ps: the text is fixed when I remove the mod so I'm suspecting it's the cause

14 minutes ago, hotNess16 said:

Guys I'm having some major trouble here. When I moved the original paks back after deleting the paks and the json files from the gust tools extraction, I get weird numbers and letters instead of English and when I try to unpack them again, the screen stays blank. Does anyone have a solution to this??? They were PACK00_01, PACK00_02, and PACK00_04_01. I also accidently unpacked PACK_03 like a dummy. If someone can show all of the packs that come with the game, that might help too. 

I would recommend unpacking the updated PACK files and just throw your mods back in their respective folders. Thats what i did and it works just fine but i only ever unpacked Pack00_02.  I would just rename the PACK files instead of deleting them just in case you need them again. If you got the game off steam there is that data recovery thing that will scan your game folder and re-write everything to default.

4 minutes ago, nothingworksfuck said:

I would recommend unpacking the updated PACK files and just throw your mods back in their respective folders. Thats what i did and it works just fine but i only ever unpacked Pack00_02.  I would just rename the PACK files instead of deleting them just in case you need them again. If you got the game off steam there is that data recovery thing that will scan your game folder and re-write everything to default.

So I just unpack the pack files using the gust tools? But then it leads to the black screen on bootup. Do you know how to do the data recovery thing?

1 minute ago, hotNess16 said:

So I just unpack the pack files using the gust tools? But then it leads to the black screen on bootup. Do you know how to do the data recovery thing?

right click the game in your steam library>properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game files. that should scan to see whats missing/altered and revert it back to default.

try to unpack just 2, then move on. Gust tool might have a small hickup from the update for one of those .pak. if you figure out which one let the creator know on github.

1 minute ago, nothingworksfuck said:

right click the game in your steam library>properties>Local Files>Verify integrity of game files. that should scan to see whats missing/altered and revert it back to default.

try to unpack just 2, then move on. Gust tool might have a small hickup from the update for one of those .pak. if you figure out which one let the creator know on github.

Thanks man, I will do this tomorrow. I will let you know if it works again. Guessing that I should not install any mods after right?

17 minutes ago, Raikoria said:

Anyone else's game looks blurry far away? Like things beside ryza look clear but anything else a meter away look very blurry landscape included. 

That's because of "depth of field", gladly you can disable it in the graphical settings. It's way overdone on this game and just looks bad.

2 hours ago, AlphaSixNine said:

the text broke for me. anyone has this issue?

image.thumb.png.e4a9693497b326e3a8d7ccee1dcef7ff.png

ps: the text is fixed when I remove the mod so I'm suspecting it's the cause

The Update might have changed some textures files and the mod might have to be updated. Try replacing one file at a time, but since the text is messed up I am guessing Mainfont is the culprit. Mod was tested fine on v1.0a.

5 minutes ago, Nigol said:

The Update might have changed some textures files and the mod might have to be updated. Try replacing one file at a time, but since the text is messed up I am guessing Mainfont is the culprit. Mod was tested fine on v1.0a.

yeah. even the special-k mod stopped working for me

hopefully someone fixes soon

7 hours ago, k0kelivecl said:

thankyu man .... but  in the step 3 ... what a program use for editing the .DDS  because I using adobe photoshop but  the dds edited never worked in  the g1t  

I use GIMP to edit the .DDS so the settings may be sightly different. From what I understand GIMP is watered-down free version of photoshop so I'm sure the names/termanology is a bit off

When i open a .DDS in GIMP I get this notice and I say "Okay"

1.PNG.6c0499956513b4b475b211dce5aa80a4.PNG

Then once I am finished with the edits to the .DDS I will select File -> Export As

2.png.61762d502570d1d2a408c4fd620c1536.png

Select the location of the .DDS that you are modofying and Replace (overwrite)

At this point GIMP will pop up a window for the settings of the .DDS export and these 3 values are important

3.PNG.aec4ce4052036e47020b58df72f11e7e.PNG

Compression: should always be BC3 / DXT5

Use perceptual error metric: On or Off depending on the way the .DDS you are editing was setup...
I will always have it checked but if G1tRePack.exe gives me an error message I will uncheck it and that usually resolves the issue

Minimap: Enable Minimaps

I hope this answers you question or at least gives an idea how you need your photoshop settings need to look

16 hours ago, VitaSmith said:

Note that gust_tools version 1.30 has just been released that includes the fix for the issue mentioned above.

It also improves/fixes support for .elixir[.gz] files with "dummy" entries, that Ryza 2 also uses.

You can download the latest release from https://github.com/VitaSmith/gust_tools/releases.