Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

18 minutes ago, kinkanon said:

thanks but i actually meant in regards to each characters specific costume variations, do you have that too?

Variations will follow same method. 
To rely on  in game organization isn't advised as some games may sort the item ordem differently.
So let's say you get Costume 3 to a bit late get Costume 02.
So if it's this game case it would be like this:

01 = Default
03 = Second Costume Obtained
02 = Third Costume Obtained

Anyway for the naming method.
IE:

PCXX = Playable/Player Characte
XX = Character ID
ID 20 = Ryza

PC20 = Ryza
PC20_X // where X is a letter will be Ryza's  Costume variations.
PC20_a // Default Costume
PC20_b // Costume Variation 1

So also following this pattern
pc20_wep_01 // Ryza's Default Weapon

And so on . . .

Additionally Most Default Costume have a _wet variant.

i'm aware of that, i just wanted to know which specific folder correlates to the names of the costumes in the menu, no big deal

anyway i decide to combine the gyaru mod with the more cleavage mod, just make sure your using that elixir file too.

i might've been a bit careless when coloring the texture(had to as there washere darker shadow spots from clothes) so that might be why there is some random line texture showing around the hip area, will fix tomorrow. 

the danger zone.png

pc20d_model.g1t

4 hours ago, The Butler said:

What are you trying to do exactly? Whats the problem and such.
I'm a bit lazy to go back some posts. (I did but didn't grasp the problem).
--------------
EDIT:
On a quick look it seems that your problem is mods not working and such.
At glance your problem is clear to me.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6545a1a6667a4d2cc56341bf34758bec.png

Another data folder inside data.
Easy Fix:
Just cut (CTRL+X) everything from "data" folder and paste it Back in "Data".
And it will look like this.
You can notice that only PACK00_02.PAK got renamed to .bak since in my case the mods I'm using only need files from them.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.8a3de6e1bf3013658aba03972c4cccf2.png

If you used 3DMigoto at anypoint and no longer needs it (as current mods does not use it). Just delete these files/folders

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b686cbab94bcd1b0bbb36e50a87cba39.png

And now for the cause of your "data" folder is also simple.
You unpacked the big file (.pak) in the same folder and when you unpack it it creates another "data" folder.
I would advise you to not do that for any games. Move the files you whish to unpack to a random folder outside and unpack them there.
This will help your avoid a lot of troubles.

Oh no I meant that the preview for one of Serri's costumes doesn't show correctly. When I go to the changing room, it only shows the outline. In game, the mod and all of the other mods I have work fine, it's just the changing room preview for that one costume. And the no hat mod is in my Mod folder, so I still need that. Atelier Ryza2スクリーンショット2021.02.02-13.38.27.54.png

4 hours ago, Dri said:

Nice. Is there a way to get this but without the pink coat on? 

There are 3 ways.
(A) By editing the image. Transparenting the pink coat with pc24a_model.g1t_0000.dds.
(B) By editing the mesh. Transplanting the mesh of lower body from my mod to pc24b. The mesh you need is included in 22.vb(my mod) and 12.vb(pc24b).
(C) By editing the mesh. Removing the mesh of the pink coat. The mesh you need is included in 13.vb, 22.vb and a part with physics.

8 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

Oh no I meant that the preview for one of Serri's costumes doesn't show correctly. When I go to the changing room, it only shows the outline. In game, the mod and all of the other mods I have work fine, it's just the changing room preview for that one costume. And the no hat mod is in my Mod folder, so I still need that. 

Still try doing what I said earlier as you folder is problematic and should not be like that

9 hours ago, hotNess16 said:

Oh no I meant that the preview for one of Serri's costumes doesn't show correctly. When I go to the changing room, it only shows the outline. In game, the mod and all of the other mods I have work fine, it's just the changing room preview for that one costume. And the no hat mod is in my Mod folder, so I still need that. Atelier Ryza2スクリーンショット2021.02.02-13.38.27.54.png

Are you using any 3D Migoto mods? I had the same issue when I was using a 3D Migoto mod that made the coat on Ryza's default costume shorter. (The "Ryza half summer" one from this steam discussion.) I've made a quick fix for it by removing one of the coat shortenings, have attached the modification.

Original:

07C2395E5B865756567191B351919C0C11414F96

My edit:

5DA122D3545A794AB527C05475BBDC40A1B4C69D

Ryza Default.ini

8 hours ago, The Butler said:

Still try doing what I said earlier as you folder is problematic and should not be like that

Yeah I ended up deleting 3dMigoto and the preview shows again. I also downloaded the no straw hat mod earlier posted in this thread and it works as well. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, Gorzius said:

Are you using any 3D Migoto mods? I had the same issue when I was using a 3D Migoto mod that made the coat on Ryza's default costume shorter. (The "Ryza half summer" one from this steam discussion.) I've made a quick fix for it by removing one of the coat shortenings, have attached the modification.

Original:

07C2395E5B865756567191B351919C0C11414F96

My edit:

5DA122D3545A794AB527C05475BBDC40A1B4C69D

Ryza Default.ini 296 B · 7 downloads

Thanks for the mod, but I have a nude mod in place of this costume already. I didn't know that mod caused the issue though. 

28 minutes ago, Fox696 said:

Sorry for this noob question but this mod works when shes wet right? I would need the other Non wet version too?

Yes this mod is for when she is wet from swimming or exposure from rain. You need the other mod for it to work when she is not wet. 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:19 AM, The Butler said:

That's up to what change you made.
What compression you used and so on.
In example. The texture 000.dds is DXT5 Compression which is interpolated alpha.
So when compressing you must use it or an equivalent (BC3).
Post a screenshot of your problem and it will be easier to guess what you did wrong.

BTW, Using model from previous game seems to work.

Hide contents

image.png.4f8dd2f781d40863ec4d3eba062825e4.pngimage.png.3f9d22d3cc64ad46284e0a811a6f097d.png
But her head will go bonkers after a while....
image.png.bdfc78869f4c787eb7d7612056b17327.png

So far the main problem in using previous game mod is that new game have more expressions(?) and when the old model use that expression it go nuts.

im totasl noob to this site and didnt play first game where can i get this mod? finding it hard to find an actual guide to install mods  confused on this thread ty

21 minutes ago, LordSpawn said:

im totasl noob to this site and didnt play first game where can i get this mod? finding it hard to find an actual guide to install mods  confused on this thread ty

Mods from previous game need fixes so use the current mods in this topic.
There are actually 2 mod type around here.
3DMigoto - It will always come with a .ini file

File replacement - Using gust tools

I recommend using gustools as it's the most advanced modding method as of now.

Here are the quick steps.

1. Download Gust tools from this topic or google it
  2. Unpack PACK00_02.PAK from Data folder using gust tools
  3. Rename PACK00_02.PAK to PACK00_02.PAK.bak or move it to another folder.
  4. Download your desired mod from this topic or twitter and replace original files.

This is basically it. but note that after unpacking PACK00_02.PAK it may create another "data" folder, if that's the case copy everything in this newly created folder (just a x64 folder) and paste it where .PAK files are.

45 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Mods from previous game need fixes so use the current mods in this topic.
There are actually 2 mod type around here.
3DMigoto - It will always come with a .ini file

File replacement - Using gust tools

I recommend using gustools as it's the most advanced modding method as of now.

Here are the quick steps.

1. Download Gust tools from this topic or google it
  2. Unpack PACK00_02.PAK from Data folder using gust tools
  3. Rename PACK00_02.PAK to PACK00_02.PAK.bak or move it to another folder.
  4. Download your desired mod from this topic or twitter and replace original files.

This is basically it. but note that after unpacking PACK00_02.PAK it may create another "data" folder, if that's the case copy everything in this newly created folder (just a x64 folder) and paste it where .PAK files are.

OK Thanks im not good with modding

On 2/14/2021 at 3:30 PM, hotNess16 said:

Yes this mod is for when she is wet from swimming or exposure from rain. You need the other mod for it to work when she is not wet. 

what other mods got link? sorry new here and dunno what to search/how

EDIT: also did this mod replaced the files in folder but does nothing