Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

3 hours ago, Fox696 said:

Would I be able to combine Moderchans uncensor mod for Sophie (pc20m_model.elixer.gz) with this one? To have both the short coat+uncensor.

You can. If I'm not mistaken moderchan also made changes in the .g1t and I think I removed the backpack on top of his mod, but I'm honestly not sure anymore, lol. But I did use it along with his mod and that shorter coat mod from that steam guy.

3 hours ago, kunobanget said:

For the sake of her boobs growth, Ryza decided not to wear anything while sleeping...

Texture_0Fi.png.72778f8726dbd238b93595634cba7673.png

Folder directory: Atelier Ryza 2\Data\x64\Res_CMN\ipu

(unpack PACK00_01.PAK with gust_pak.exe first)

still_sleep_02.g1t 1.32 MB · 43 downloads

man, what program do you use to edit the image of ryza sleeping? ... I wonder because with the G1trepack that I use to get the .dds of the g1t of textures of the clothes, I get an error with these in particular 

Captura.PNG

8 hours ago, VitaSmith said:

See posts #302 and #185 from this topic.

This is because the .g1t was not repacked properly.

There is a size field in the .g1t that should be updated when repacking. Please use utilities that do create compliant .g1t files, as they provide a greater chance for your mods to be accepted by the game engine.

Yeah, found my answers and my solution already, thanks though. I just started using the G1tRePack tool people are using here, because it can open g1t files created by the Gust Tools, but Gust Tools can't open g1t files created by G1tRePack. And the game doesn't care if the g1t header is correct or not.

It hurts a bit as I downloaded and installed Visual Studio just to build the tool...

i was trying to do a texture edit on that new swimsuits, but every time i repacked them it's just crashed the game once selected, the normal version work fine.

wondering if all them being named in uppercase is causing issues, might try putting them all in lowercase (dds and all) and see if that works. probably not though. might have to wait until the pc version are released unless someone else knows figures it out.

with the last game i found i had issues unpacking already modded g1t files with gust_tool and found the repack more reliable

16 hours ago, aflamingo said:

You can. If I'm not mistaken moderchan also made changes in the .g1t and I think I removed the backpack on top of his mod, but I'm honestly not sure anymore, lol. But I did use it along with his mod and that shorter coat mod from that steam guy.

Cool thanks for confirming! :)Was hesitant to mix them together in fear of crashing, Onichanbara was known to be unstable if mixing different mods.

By any chance you dont happen to have the Short coat mod but with the backpack still on do you?

Just noticed that the mod posted here is for backpack removal only.

Does anyone have Short coat mod for Sophie costume please?

19 hours ago, k0kelivecl said:

man, what program do you use to edit the image of ryza sleeping? ... I wonder because with the G1trepack that I use to get the .dds of the g1t of textures of the clothes, I get an error with these in particular 

Captura.PNG

I have  3 programs, which are gust tool, g1t repack and toolbox.  
All dowloaded from the posts in this topic.

Think it was the toolbox that I used for extracting the image.

5 hours ago, hacxerthanblack said:

I got weird physics bug from sonnet of dawn mod , how to fix this ?

I think this is actually caused by high fps, so try limiting it to 30 or 60 and test a bit to see if it still happens. If it doesn't then it's really just a glitch due to high fps and I don't think it's viable to actually fix it. Someone could mod the coat to make it shorter to hide that problem though.

21 hours ago, Fox696 said:

I didnt have this issue, you could try applying it to another costume slot, I replaced mine with Midnight black which is pc20h

18 hours ago, aflamingo said:

I think this is actually caused by high fps, so try limiting it to 30 or 60 and test a bit to see if it still happens. If it doesn't then it's really just a glitch due to high fps and I don't think it's viable to actually fix it. Someone could mod the coat to make it shorter to hide that problem though.

tried both but still happening
Could you guys share the files ?
I only renamed the files then replace ,do I have to do anything more than that ? 

image.png.74ecf1264a81d7cf93a2b1eaeb09a329.png

And this is on switch 
qtizfCBF.thumb.jpg.b8e264855584cd7d37c6b2452ca49e30.jpg

i think i know why i was having issues editing the swimsuits. because they were from the switch versions, the textures file sizes were different from the dds i was trying to put in. they were around 640kb while mine were double that. if someone would kindly upload the pc versions i'll give those a try.

The swimsuits are from the Season Pass (paid DLC) set to release "before the end of April 2021" according to the Steam page. PC users do not have access to the files yet because it will come as a update. I do not fully understand how they got on this forum before they were released as DLC but I suppose that is irrelevant.

11 hours ago, hacxerthanblack said:

tried both but still happening
Could you guys share the files ?
I only renamed the files then replace ,do I have to do anything more than that ?

And this is on switch 

The fps thing was just an assumption, I tested it and I'm also getting that problem. I don't think it can be fixed.

2 hours ago, Joe Average said:

The swimsuits are from the Season Pass (paid DLC) set to release "before the end of April 2021" according to the Steam page. PC users do not have access to the files yet because it will come as a update. I do not fully understand how they got on this forum before they were released as DLC but I suppose that is irrelevant.

The DLC has already been released on Switch.