Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & the Secret Fairy Nude Mods

On 2/3/2021 at 10:04 AM, aflamingo said:

Summer Adventure without some accessories, slightly different colors (red shorts and the leather, to match the color scheme of her new outfit):

SA.png.32e9d4d6c3203314a14a8717f0222083.png

pc20g_model.g1t 15.42 MB · 103 downloads

Sea Breeze Blouse without some accessories (v1):

SBB.png.508dcb4f7210dbbe96d336f3bf4587e0.png

pc20b_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 163 downloads

Sea Breeze Blouse without some accessories (v2):

demo.png.4bcc03205455be0d269a2efa88ce50f8.png

pc20b_model.g1t 12.88 MB · 49 downloads

Just removed the triangular thing and the side pocket of her boot.

Sophie without backpack:

So.png.329ab10cf90fc26810f643a82c3b2136.png

pc20m_model.g1t 12.8 MB · 224 downloads

Can you share the elixir file of Sophie?

@LordSpawn

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I'm not 100% sure, but did you put the "chest expose" mod in the pc20a_wet folder? If I'm thinking of the same "chest expose" mod, the file is named pc20b_model.g1t. You have to rename it pc20a_wet.g1t and leave the pc20a_wet.elixir where it is. I think it should work, but I haven't tried it. I think any mod will work in the pc20a_wet folder as long as you rename it to pc20a_wet.g1t. I'm very new to using mods, so I could be wrong. Also, I think that the only costume folder that you can have become wet is the pc20a_wet folder. It's the only one that has a _wet variation. Again, I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, rick0699 said:

@LordSpawn

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I'm not 100% sure, but did you put the "chest expose" mod in the pc20a_wet folder? If I'm thinking of the same "chest expose" mod, the file is named pc20b_model.g1t. You have to rename it pc20a_wet.g1t and leave the pc20a_wet.elixir where it is. I think it should work, but I haven't tried it. I think any mod will work in the pc20a_wet folder as long as you rename it to pc20a_wet.g1t. I'm very new to using mods, so I could be wrong. Also, I think that the only costume folder that you can have become wet is the pc20a_wet folder. It's the only one that has a _wet variation. Again, I could be wrong.

I'll tell you ... the elixir.gz model of pc20a is completely different from pc20a_wet, like c, dye ... these 4 are similar and you can replace both the elixir and the .g1t for the textures ... if you put the one of the pc20a in pc20a_wet will never work for you ... first with regard to textures when you unzip the textures of pc20a ... the 000.dds layer is the one with the color of the clothes and the skin ... different is with the 20a_wet that like all the other b, c, d and e are in 006.dds ... my advice is that if it is exclusive to the 20a ... if it is texture ... I would take the original wet ... with the G1tRePack I would grab the 000 layer and change its name to 006 to enter it into the new one ... and if it is with respect to a modeling ... there it is to get into blender, take the 2 models and save the layer so that it works in the other .... difficult the same because the blender in my case at least when I try to open an already modified model I get problems. ..

@k0kelivecl

I wasn't telling him to rename the elixir.gz file, I said he should leave the elixir.gz that's already in the pc20a_wet folder in there (I already have an elixir.gz in there, but it could be from a different mod that I installed and not the base game, I'm not sure). The "chest expose" mod (which is named pc20b_model.g1t) he is trying to install doesn't come with an elixir.gz file. That's what he should rename to pc20a_wet.g1t. I assume that a mod for pc20b works if you rename it to pc20a and use the original pc20a_wet. Am I correct on this?

But, thanks for the explanation. It should come in handy.

19 hours ago, rick0699 said:

@k0kelivecl

The "chest expose" mod (which is named pc20b_model.g1t) he is trying to install doesn't come with an elixir.gz file. That's what he should rename to pc20a_wet.g1t. I assume that a mod for pc20b works if you rename it to pc20a and use the original pc20a_wet. Am I correct on this?

I think you are confused that "chest exposed" mod you are talking about here and the wet version here, both have an elixir and both are named pc20a and pc20a_wet not pc20b, you are mixing different mods are we aren't talking about the same thing. For the mod I linked, you need to replace the elixir file also. For this mod in particular there is no need to rename.

2 hours ago, Nigol said:

I think you are confused that "chest exposed" mod you are talking about here and the wet version here, both have an elixir and both are named pc20a and pc20a_wet not pc20b, you are mixing different mods are we aren't talking about the same thing. For the mod I linked, you need to replace the elixir file also. For this mod in particular there is no need to rename.

It's possible.  I thought he was talking about the mod that's actually called "chest expose" from post #277. I just rechecked and it is only the pc20b_model.g1t in the download.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/161226-atelier-ryza-2-lost-legends-the-secret-fairy-nude-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3279709

I took moderchan's new Serri mod and edited the textures a bit to make 2 versions.

Normal version with only the brooch and bottle removed

pc26b_model.g1t (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365)

Tan version with brooch and bottle removed. Underwear is recolored black and apron is recolored white/beige.

photo.png.420c2e139488fd7331f04fc1dd3e9b9f.png

pc26b_model.g1t (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365)

On 2/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, kinkanon said:

removed cliffs hat, mask and  the ribbons attached to his wrist to his trousers from his normal costume.

i set it as the c folder( second option in game)  as b is the summer version and the texture mapping is different, but you can set it as default if you want just remember to rename it pc25a 

cliffed.png

pc25c_model.g1t 11.85 MB · 16 downloads

pls make a version of his black outfit with no Hat only. :D

3 hours ago, Joe Average said:

I adjusted the nipple color a bit to go with the skin. The leopard print underwear with pale skin doesn't work for me at all but if this is what you want... lol

photo.png.b164dee898ee18e1d2b010c2ad970554.png

pc26b_model.g1t 15.75 MB · 26 downloads   (must be used with moderchan's pc26b_model.elixir.gz from post #365)

Thanks man I just prefer Serri in her og skin tone not being racist or anything lol.