Try the patch,

Patch No. 7b

OK, Mr Bounty Hunter, how much do you want to find that errant waif, the mod expert?  She';s done the escapologist, the prison break, thing again.

For that price, Done!  And sure, I'll be happy to throw in the chastity belt with the two built in black soul gems, the Ebonite armbinder, and one of Goubo's sacks for transit purposes, as well

And there's a whole shelf of gags over there, and a rack of boots too.  Take your pick from those as well, and anything else that you think might keep her in order......

:P

Hello Lovely people of the inter webs!

I am having a spot oh trouble that I was wondering if I could get some help an advice with, basicly the stockades in town do not seem to have the textures applied to them and so they just appear in their full dark blue/purple glory! I have the zaz texture pack and the fix patch for this mod, but for some reason the problem seems to persist and I am wondering if there is a mod that I am missing, like maybe some of the DD stuff, which I do not currently have installed.

Thankyou in advanced for any and all help that comes me way!

Tah lil Shadow!

when i get arrested i get binded and all my items taken and then teleported to jail then nothing happens and its like vanilla jail. I try turning on debug logging and it says that everything runs fine and then is says like done...quest restart true, then stops logging anything. i have tried waitng in my cell for hours and nothing happens. also if it matters i am using 1.60hotfix2 and patch 7a. please help.

edit: also I did install this mid game and after starting a new save it worked, so nvm.

Hmm just thought id post this in case for some reason it hasn't been mentioned before.  But whenever I get arrested in whiterun I just get hogtied, then a black screen during which time I'm teleported straight to the normal whiterun jail, then a message pops up after the black screen that says "whiterun guard can't arrest you for whiterun.". LOL if the whiterun guard can't arrest me while im in whiterun I don't know who can :P.

I originally thought I must of installed something wrong.  But when I went and got arrested at Riften, it hogtied me then I got up hands behind back and gag in mouth and followed the guard to jail.  So I don't know I guess its just a bug with whiterun specifically.  Though I have only tried it with those two towns thus far.

I could quote a bunch of mods and versions and stuff but lets just say there all the most up to date versions of devious and sexlab and SD+ and prison overhaul plus any patches I could find.  And honestly because it only seems to effect whiterun I doubt its a version conflict.  Oh and I have no town or jail effecting mods either.

Well, it's my understanding that the latest patch does contain all of the fixes from the previous ones.

Although, this 7b does seem to be like a magical unicorn, very elusive and hard to spot.

Are you a virgin? If not, you need to find one, wait till the patch shows up and then grab it. Also you probably won't need that virgin anymore after that so have fun or whatever.

Well, it's my understanding that the latest patch does contain all of the fixes from the previous ones.

Although, this 7b does seem to be like a magical unicorn, very elusive and hard to spot.

Are you a virgin? If not, you need to find one, wait till the patch shows up and then grab it. Also you probably won't need that virgin anymore after that so have fun or whatever.

What?

Are you a virgin? If not, you need to find one, wait till the patch shows up and then grab it. Also you probably won't need that virgin anymore after that so have fun or whatever.

What?

You know, virgin used to lure unicorns and then trapped by this guy.

01.jpg

Legend? Anyone? Was my attempt at a joke too obscure?

FIXED I Broke my Sexlab

Well after the patch 7a I got animation sex and pillory problem - no sex, to aimation

Yes, everyting is registered, clean save I even no using Animated Prostitution. Thanks to any who heps me

thats my load order

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=0
moonpath.esm=0
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
killable_children.esp=1
new_familiar.esp=0
VampireBlood.esp=0
Essential_Shadowmere.esp=0
Tytanis - Horse Armor Vendor.esp=0
Sabrecat_Gear.esp=0
Horse Whisper.esp=0
GoT_Sigils.esp=0
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_LowRes.esp=1
Dr_Bandolier.esp=1
Cloaks.esp=1
Catsofskyrim.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
DawnsPoshPonies.esp=1
FishingInSkyrim.esp=0
Conjure_Death_Hound.esp=1
CrossbowsRevamped.esp=1
Slof's Nightmare.esp=1
DragonboneCrossbow.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Appropriately Attired Jarls Redux.esp=1
HBetterBows.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
Ars Metallica.esp=1
Ars Metallica - Dawnguard.esp=1
StagburnGlen.esp=0
ExpandedJewelryCrafting.esp=1
Character_Generation.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Blaze Of Eventide.esp=1
RidingDirty.esp=1
Horsemen.esp=1
KhajiitChildren.esp=1
My_Little_kitty_non_replaced.esp=1
dghorsepatch.esp=1
GreenWaterFix_Compatible.esp=1
Purchasable Items for Dragonborn.esp=1
AB Telvanni House.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
TheCallOfTheNorth.esp=0
Ysolda Replacer.esp=0
Slof's Horses.esp=1
Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1
Book Covers Dawnguard.esp=1
Book Covers Hearthfire.esp=1
Book Covers Dragonborn.esp=1
mountedboundweapons.esp=0
Slof's Just For Men.esp=1
SummonLiivrahHorse.esp=1
Horsemen Combat Enhancement.esp=1
SexCrop.esp=0
moonpath_questdata.esp=0
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Vile Art of Necromancy.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=0
animal_mansion.esp=0
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1
SexLab Submit.esp=0
Cum Shot Brothel.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp=1

Fine I'll post

Patch No. 7b

:P

Magical unicorn ....   :rolleyes: 

Just for that I'm gonna change the key for the Maze, let's see you getting out then.

• 1 month later...

I thought I asked earlier but I didn't see my comment anywhere, so I must have done something wrong. But does anyone know if PO is compatible with Crime overhaul? I really want to get CO, but I don't want them to cancel eachother out, and I'm not giving up PO for another mod. Any insight would help? Thanks.

I thought I asked earlier but I didn't see my comment anywhere, so I must have done something wrong. But does anyone know if PO is compatible with Crime overhaul? I really want to get CO, but I don't want them to cancel eachother out, and I'm not giving up PO for another mod. Any insight would help? Thanks.

You did ask earlier but I don't recall seeing any replies which I would assume means that no one has tried them both together and therefore can't tell you if they'll work together or not.

You can't find your earlier message because the board was rolled back to an earlier point in time because the new board software refused to settle down and work properly.

Pretty drastic but the board operator can only put up with a frequently crashing board that takes hours to bring back up for only so long.

I coulda swore that this site was updated, and it looked pretty cool, and that I posted more patches for PO, but I see now that it was only a dream ... all back to normal now ... good thing I took the Red Pill. ;)

strange, i have a few files on my computer called "PO patches 7b" or something like that. i wonder how they got there? i didnt download them.