So with some geek help from my brother I have managed to get it working 90%. Yet the problem I am still having is that when ever I am stuck on the pillory and a npc comes to "have fun" with my character. He just ends up standing there. I can't seem to figure out if I'm missing something or the order in which my mods are set up is wrong. I'm attaching (hopefully) a picture of the current order of my mods.

post-70190-0-25776000-1441767989_thumb.png

Guess I'll wait for the newest version then, maybe that will fix alot on my side at this point i don't seem to get it working. thanks for the support so far! and i'll be eagerly waiting for 34

It is working for me (Po 33; Patch 7; SexLab 1.6 Hotfix2). Though I needed a Forced Restart to get it working.

Even so, in the Cage Event the nobles tend to gather inside the cage with no way out (I guess they want to get the real thrill :) ), which tends to bloat my save, so I disabled that.

This mod is great fun. My character is getting to know all the jails in Skyrim. It does seem odd to me, though, to be jailed in Morthal and be dragged all the way to Whiterun to put on a show for a noble, and later to be in the Whiterun jail only to be dragged to Morthal for a cage show. While it can be fun to run around like a headless chicken, trying to stay alive while Jailer does his relentless terminator thing and cleans out a Bandit camp, it is frustrating to be (inevitably) clobbered by a Snow Troll traversing Labyrinthium. I do know to do the "T" Wait thing, but that subverts the whole helpless-running-around shtick.

1. Can the Noble cage-show have some sort of hierarchy of town importance? So that a prisoner in the Solstice or Whiterun prison will never be dragged to a smaller town, but a small-town jail might send a prisoner to a bigger town.

2. Can the prisoner leash be lengthened when the Jailer has to fight?

3. And/or can bandits and other non-creature attackers be set to treat the prisoner as someone to set free or enslave, instead of someone to kill?

So with some geek help from my brother I have managed to get it working 90%. Yet the problem I am still having is that when ever I am stuck on the pillory and a npc comes to "have fun" with my character. He just ends up standing there. I can't seem to figure out if I'm missing something or the order in which my mods are set up is wrong. I'm attaching (hopefully) a picture of the current order of my mods.

I would need a complete load order not just a snippet.

But the usual suspects are,

1. Make sure SexLab is working.
  2. Are you getting punished in the cell?
  3. Make sure you were arrested for a major crime.
  4. Make sure both the jailer and your punisher are next to each other and behind you when the scene is about to begin.

Guess I'll wait for the newest version then, maybe that will fix alot on my side at this point i don't seem to get it working. thanks for the support so far! and i'll be eagerly waiting for 34

It is working for me (Po 33; Patch 7; SexLab 1.6 Hotfix2). Though I needed a Forced Restart to get it working.

Even so, in the Cage Event the nobles tend to gather inside the cage with no way out (I guess they want to get the real thrill :) ), which tends to bloat my save, so I disabled that.

The nobles gathering inside the cage will not bloat your save, nevertheless they should not do that.

I thought removing the navmesh from inside the cage would fix it. Well, it did for me -- well sort-of, before the whole town would get inside the cage with us, see this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul/page-216?do=findComment&comment=1066378

After I removed the navmesh only one or max two nobles would sometimes get into the cage. I'm ok with that.

This mod is great fun. My character is getting to know all the jails in Skyrim. It does seem odd to me, though, to be jailed in Morthal and be dragged all the way to Whiterun to put on a show for a noble, and later to be in the Whiterun jail only to be dragged to Morthal for a cage show. While it can be fun to run around like a headless chicken, trying to stay alive while Jailer does his relentless terminator thing and cleans out a Bandit camp, it is frustrating to be (inevitably) clobbered by a Snow Troll traversing Labyrinthium. I do know to do the "T" Wait thing, but that subverts the whole helpless-running-around shtick.

1. Can the Noble cage-show have some sort of hierarchy of town importance? So that a prisoner in the Solstice or Whiterun prison will never be dragged to a smaller town, but a small-town jail might send a prisoner to a bigger town.

2. Can the prisoner leash be lengthened when the Jailer has to fight?

3. And/or can bandits and other non-creature attackers be set to treat the prisoner as someone to set free or enslave, instead of someone to kill?

First, I love being dragged around Skyrim all bound and helpless, but hate being killed for it. To that end I made the PO BH's a bit OP, but it is great fun being dragged to jail while being protected by them.

I thought, I made getting your PC dead while helpless harder with the patch. Here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16113-prison-overhaul/page-257?do=findComment&comment=1308348

When combat starts, you know red dots in your compass HUD, you can move freely... run away and hide/sneak behind trees, rocks, Lydia until the combat is over.

1. You know, I keep getting reports of PC being jailed in one town, but being dragged and punished in another. I could never duplicate that on my rig. It just doesn't happen in my game. It must be a conflict with other mods, move PO to last in your load order also, try manually resetting the PO before and after each patch update, IDK maybe that will do something. Also, run LOOT.  

2. You can do that in the AP MCM as of version 607.

3. It would not be very immersing if everybody would ignore your PC while bound and helpless. There are mods that prevent your PC from being killed while bound.

I think he's referring to the fact the Xaz hasn't updated this mod himself in quite some time. I was wondering the same thing myself because he did say that he had some bigger plans for PO. :D

Ya it has been a long time. So if he aint gonna return, should this be picked and continued by others? :( I absolutely love this mod though.

How many others exactly?

I think he's referring to the fact the Xaz hasn't updated this mod himself in quite some time. I was wondering the same thing myself because he did say that he had some bigger plans for PO. :D

Ya it has been a long time. So if he aint gonna return, should this be picked and continued by others? :( I absolutely love this mod though.

How many others exactly?

Dont know, but I am trying to bring the subject to attention :D Is he gonna return or not. Because its been really long.

It may be me but... every time i try to download patch 7  ,i get the 15 second countdown then it times out, and says try again later.

oh yeah and this has been all day.

You're not alone. :D

Edit: As a workaround, just delete all cookies named idm_wait_period and then try again.

Broken af. I freeze, guards freeze, stuff doesn't happen. And when I look through the comments the problems have been here since 2013.

Get the patch.

Patch No. 7

I'm afraid this patch is full of errors and tries to do more than just fixing the bugs, therefore I don't think it should be recommended as a solution to PO problems.