Broken af. I freeze, guards freeze, stuff doesn't happen. And when I look through the comments the problems have been here since 2013.

Get the patch.

Patch No. 7

I'm afraid this patch is full of errors and tries to do more than just fixing the bugs, therefore I don't think it should be recommended as a solution to PO problems.

What are you talking about? :huh:

Broken af. I freeze, guards freeze, stuff doesn't happen. And when I look through the comments the problems have been here since 2013.

Get the patch.

Patch No. 7

I'm afraid this patch is full of errors and tries to do more than just fixing the bugs, therefore I don't think it should be recommended as a solution to PO problems.

Load your mod into TES5Edit and check for errors. 

Get the patch.

Patch No. 7

Load your mod into TES5Edit and check for errors.

I did and I got absolutely 0 errors!

What kind of errors do you get?

Sorry, I jumped on a conclusion without testing it thoroughly, but you haven't explicitly stated what version of ZAP is required for your mod. PO requires ZAP v6.0 but your mod obviously requires the very latest ZaZ Animation Pack. I have version 6.01, I think and it doesn't seem to have some of the stuff you've used from the newer ones and I get tons of errors because of that. I only get one error with version 6.07.

Sorry, I jumped on a conclusion without testing it thoroughly, but you haven't explicitly stated what version of ZAP is required for your mod. PO requires ZAP v6.0 but your mod obviously requires the very latest ZaZ Animation Pack. I have version 6.01, I think and it doesn't seem to have some of the stuff you've used from the newer ones and I get tons of errors because of that. I only get one error with version 6.07.

What error do you get with AP 6.07, I'd like to fix it.

[00:02] [REFR:0505E3D1] (places MPSDartSmoke02 [ADDN:000B878D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of xpopMaze "The Maze" [CELL:05059A81])

[00:02] REFR \ NAME - Base -> Found a ADDN reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FLOR,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLC,LVLN,MISC,MSTT,SCRL,SLGM,SNDR,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,TXST,WEAP

[00:02] [REFR:0505E3D1] (places MPSDartSmoke02 [ADDN:000B878D] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of xpopMaze "The Maze" [CELL:05059A81])

[00:02] REFR \ NAME - Base -> Found a ADDN reference, expected: ACTI,ALCH,AMMO,APPA,ARMA,ARMO,ASPC,BOOK,CONT,DOOR,FLOR,FURN,GRAS,IDLM,INGR,KEYM,LIGH,LVLC,LVLN,MISC,MSTT,SCRL,SLGM,SNDR,SOUN,SPEL,STAT,TACT,TREE,TXST,WEAP

Get the newer version of TES5, that should fix that. I'm using TES5 V 3.1.1.

Just a quick, and I hope easy, suggestion:

In the gag option include a choice for no gag.

Thanks again for such a great mod.

I rather not add that option, your PC is a Dragonborn after all.  

Is there going to be an updated version for Sexlab 1.60 anytime soon? cause i keep getting a warning message everytime i load an old save or start a new game saying that it may be incompatable with Sexlab 1.60

SL 1.6 is not that stable for me, I was going to wait for a stable'er version.

Is there going to be an updated version for Sexlab 1.60 anytime soon? cause i keep getting a warning message everytime i load an old save or start a new game saying that it may be incompatable with Sexlab 1.60

Sounds like a good plan. I remember when the 1.5+ series came out and it took a little while to settle down. I did do some very brief testing but I'll stick with 1.59 until I figure out a fix for DH (another step down the slippery slope, was trying to keep away from scripts)

You're not always the Dragonborn, depending on your playthrough.

And depending on how you're thought of locally, I could see a merciful Jarl allowing you to serve your sentence without a gag, in return for promising not to escape...Nord honor and all that.

You're not always the Dragonborn, depending on your playthrough.

And depending on how you're thought of locally, I could see a merciful Jarl allowing you to serve your sentence without a gag, in return for promising not to escape...Nord honor and all that.

You make a good point, but I like the gag, so it stays unless @xaz says otherwise. ;)

Whenever my character is physically in jail and one of the gaurds/jailer event happens they're pounding away and my character will animate along with it for a second and then go back to standing with their arms cuffed behind their back, the idle animation. The obvious problem is it keeps switching to the idle animation after switching to the sex animation but I have no idea how to fix it. Everything else works decently so far.

Hi Xaz , I recently installed the mod ,and the MCM menu said that it's used to an older version of Sex lab . I use 1.60.2 . My PC is to be takin'punishment in the courtyard of Castle Dour , but it seems that no animations are running . I fumbled in the MCM menus , but the best I could do was to "ündress" the guard . Is it possible for you to release updated version , or hint a way to circumvent the problem (or post a link to an older version of Sexlab that will run those anims?) My PC has been a very, very bad girl, and she needs a punishment ;P .

Sounds like a good plan. I remember when the 1.5+ series came out and it took a little while to settle down. I did do some very brief testing but I'll stick with 1.59 until I figure out a fix for DH (another step down the slippery slope, was trying to keep away from scripts)

Can you post a link to 1.59 ? I'd like to try Prison Overhaul too, but I got 1.60 :/ ...

Can you post a link to 1.59 ? I'd like to try Prison Overhaul too, but I got 1.60 :/ ...

Sorry for not replying earlier but I've been away. SL1.59 has been withdrawn so I can't give you a link and if you use it there is no support for it.

If you still need it though then pm me

I'm getting a big problem with this mod....the game won't even start while I have it activated.

As in, the Bethesda logo shows up, then when the title menu shows up, the game crashes and I go back to desktop. Anyone know of a fix or why it's doing that? I got this mod to work before, but now it won't.

I'm getting a big problem with this mod....the game won't even start while I have it activated.

As in, the Bethesda logo shows up, then when the title menu shows up, the game crashes and I go back to desktop. Anyone know of a fix or why it's doing that? I got this mod to work before, but now it won't.

Have you run LOOT on your layout since adding it? That's a classic sign of a load order error. 

That is the classic sign of a missing master, go back and make sure you have installed all the required mods and all the mods those mods require etc. Somewhere you probably missed one and it will be why the game is crashing.

I suggest you add this to your skse.ini:

[General]

EnableDiagnostics=1

If it is crashing because of a missing master (which is very likely), it will tell you exactly what you are missing in a windows popup after the crash.

GTX 760 4gb

8g ram

i7 4770 3,4 ghz

I dont think the computer is the problem XD. Sometimes it works fine, and the mod is really awesome. But almost always the guards and my character stop moving and they get stuck.

its scripts problems from lots of mods trying to get top spot ;)