So, here I am in the cell and get punished by the jailor. I'm then gagged and shackled and she tells me to follow her. The jailor exits the cell and then stops. After several minutes she walks to the entrance/office area and then comes back - repeats. Nothing further happens.

I have prison overhaul v33fix and patch 06f. I had just recently updated to SL 1.60

Thanks

hey, i'm experiencing the same problems. did you update to SL 1.59, and did that solve anything? thanks in advance.

So, here I am in the cell and get punished by the jailor. I'm then gagged and shackled and she tells me to follow her. The jailor exits the cell and then stops. After several minutes she walks to the entrance/office area and then comes back - repeats. Nothing further happens.

I have prison overhaul v33fix and patch 06f. I had just recently updated to SL 1.60

Thanks

hey, i'm experiencing the same problems. did you update to SL 1.59, and did that solve anything? thanks in advance.

I haven't played yet but I did downgrade back to 1.59 from 1.6. So, I don't know - I'm assuming that it will work, though.

Thanks

I would need a log to see what happens.

I did find a loose AI acting on the PC when moving out of the cell. Although I could not duplicate your problem on my rig, the offending AI is fixed in patch 7.

"blah blah" cannot arrest you. doesnt work, anyone know the problem?

I would need more than "blah, blah" to troubleshoot it.

Fixed that part. Now i get arrested and its like "Take off your clothes" and im like "aite" and then there like OKAY LOL BRB AFK "walks out door" pls help :\

I too have had problems where the jailer orders me to take off my clothes, then walks out the door. Reloading multiple times eventually seems to fix it. Not sure why.

I did follow him once, but not for very long... out the door (this was in Whiterun) and through the city as he walked  s  l  o  w  l  y  to the main gates. I stopped following him once he got outside the city... I have no idea where he would eventually have ended up.

Try reloading a save from before you got arrested. See if that helps.

The jailer will most likely walk back to "jailer's place" in Windhelm, an elaborate and cozy place filled with mazes, labyrinths, arenas -- well one arena where prisoners will fight for their freedom --  and punishing rooms -- as of Patches No. 7.

As soon as I learn how to make quests, I will force the PC to partake.

I'm using the most recent version of this mod (v033 fix) and I just ran into a bounty hunter who wouldn't start dialogue with me. I got a big bounty in Whiterun then I ran away and waited 24 hours to test this mod. I could surrender to the guards fine but when a bounty hunter came up to me he initiated the sexlab submit dialogue (the "there is something I need to ask you") thing but there was no other options and when I disabled the speachcraft option in submit he wouldn't initiate dialogue at all, he would just unsheathe his weapon and look at me. I'm using v60 which seems to be the latest of Fuz and I have it working with other mods. Any ideas on how to fix it? I also have Sexlab Solutions installed with the PO patch if that means anything.

Edit: After further testing it seems something may have borked this mod for me (I had it working fine on another install of Skyrim), I was having weird problems from people teleporting into the cage event in the yarls hall in Whiterun to seemingly never ending whipping at the pillories (10 min plus) to just randomly getting stuck on things and even having the jailer walk away during the pillory punishment and one time they even opened the cage and just let me walk around. I was using sexlab breeder at the time of testing this although I was only at the ears part of the transformation. I'm going to grab aroused redux to see if that does anything. I'm thinking it may have something to do with script lag but I don't know, I've included my loadorder, mod list and a papyrus log of the most recent time when I got a whipping for over 10 min at the pillory. I'm going to try it without breeder later but it's getting late where I am so I'm off to bed for now.

Looks like you're not using the patch.

Patch No. 6g

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

The latest in the download section is 6f. Did you forget an upload? :P

Oops, I'm testing 6g now. :blush:

Nevermind, 6g became too big, it is now patch No. 7 -- so it shall be!  

Thanks

I haven't played yet but I did downgrade back to 1.59 from 1.6. So, I don't know - I'm assuming that it will work, though.

Yep, downgrading to 1.59 has solved a lot of playing issues...

Inte, you have made optional sliders how long the sentrnece shall be. so it should not be difficult to enable a one-night-stand ? release at next morning, but with full penalties.

i think you get this for minor crimes, but without penalties.

i would use it more often if it is shorter.

Set days served to -1 and penalties will be applied no matter how long you serve.

Inte, you have made optional sliders how long the sentrnece shall be. so it should not be difficult to enable a one-night-stand ? release at next morning, but with full penalties.

Set days served to -1 and penalties will be applied no matter how long you serve.

where can i ste days served to -1 and does this mean she will be released next morning ?

for example if she is catched at 9pm,she will be released at 8am of the same night ?

what do you think about a bug Option end sentence ( means immediately) ?

where can i ste days served to -1 and does this mean she will be released next morning ?

for example if she is catched at 9pm,she will be released at 8am of the same night ?

what do you think about a bug Option end sentence ( means immediately) ?

It's the "Days to Start Loosing Skills" in "Jailed Options" in the MCM, but no ... it will not release you the next morning, I don't think I'll add that option, because I'll be tempted to use it too often. :P Jail is supposed to be a punishment after all.   

post-391319-0-60900600-1441320461_thumb.png

Ran into a bug last night, couldn't find any reference to it with a search of this topic but it's entirely possible I just missed something.  I apologize if this has been reported before.

There's a little-used scenario that can result in the player being arrested that triggers if a guard observes a dead friendly body.  The guard will "investigate" the murder, inevitably asking the player if they know anything about it.  You have two options for dialogue here, either stating you don't know what happened, or flat out refusing to answer questions.  If you refuse to answer questions, and continue to refuse when the guard threatens you, you end up in jail.

Going to jail in this manner failed to trigger PO.  It was the normal, boring, vanilla "click on a cot and emerge 9 days later" jail experience.

I'm running the most recent version of PO as well as Patch 7.

Thank you.

What am I doing wrong? When i get arrested and get into the prison my character just stands near those two chests in the prison. I can't move and nothing is happening. Tried waiting for about 10 hours, still nothing happens. 

Thanks in advance :)

Sometimes the jailer cannot find a clear path to you. When that happens go in MCM and click on "Move Jailer" to move jailer to you.

And make sure you're using the patch.

Patch No. 7

You can get it here.

Pointer to PO Patches

is there really no emergency Exit like stopquiest or setstage ?

Well no, I was thinking this was a prison -- so no easy escape!

Besides, you can set the max sentence to one day, in the MCM.

Hey i've been trying your mod for a couple of hours now and i love the idea of the mod and how it all works! but the problem is everything is going REALLY slow and sometimes things are not happening in 24 hours game time straight I set the timers in the MCM to minimal for test purposes but now i've been waiting 36 hours in game in the jail being bound and the jailer is not doing anything but standing next to me. 

and yes i've got all the mods required installed

Hey i've been trying your mod for a couple of hours now and i love the idea of the mod and how it all works! but the problem is everything is going REALLY slow and sometimes things are not happening in 24 hours game time straight I set the timers in the MCM to minimal for test purposes but now i've been waiting 36 hours in game in the jail being bound and the jailer is not doing anything but standing next to me. 

Try looking at the post right above yours.

Already saw that but still it's not functioning properly

I see, good!

1. Go in AP MCM and look for "Player control" menu.
  2. See how many AI are active on player.
  3. If more than 0, then hit "Release" and "Restore Player Controls".
  4. Go back in game -- if all good you're done, if not proceed to 5.
  5. Do 1 again.
  6. Hit "Force AI control"
  7. Do 4 again.
  8. After you are deposited in cell and can move freely do 6 to uncheck it.
  9. Done.  

I see, good!

1. Go in AP MCM and look for "Player control" menu.
  2. See how many AI are active on player.
  3. If more than 0, then hit "Release" and "Restore Player Controls".
  4. Go back in game -- if all good you're done, if not proceed to 5.
  5. Do 1 again.
  6. Hit "Force AI control"
  7. Do 4 again.
  8. After you are deposited in cell and can move freely do 6 to uncheck it.
  9. Done.  

Used the mcm to get in prison. i get brought up to the jail as usually after 3 hours waiting in game a guard walks in saying "i will pay for what i did" then he freezes. repeated your steps twice and waited about 8 hours ingame and yet nothing happens again