just a quick question:

I use advanced follower tweaks, so I was wondering if it is possible to support more than one follower at a time...

with two followers, usually, the first one gets undressed\handcuffed , the other one just follows, with all his gears and equipment...

I was experiencing that same problem, but no more. I had installed this : and it would seem to cause a conflict. Removing that mod and then restarting PO fixed it for me.

edit. dammit, wont let me post a link to nexus.  The mod that gave me a conflict is Cutting room floor by Arthmoor.

Are you pointing to probelm above? I honestly can not see how Cutting Room Floor would cause this. It focuses to parse characters and locations that Bethesda left unfinished. I could understand that something added by Arthmoor - or any overhaul mod made by anyone - could interfere with items placed by PO. I can't see how it would affect to game mechanics.

Perhpas the load order was not set correctly?

Anyway, I have been using both PO and Cutting Room Floor for a good time now. I haven't yet found out any conflicts between them. However, I haven't yet visited each city with newest version of CRF, so I might be wrong.

If someone wants to take a peek of ReadMe section for release notes, then this is the mod we are talking about. :)

Cutting Room Floor by Arthmoor

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47327/?

The problem as described by the guys above started when I installed cutting room floor and they stopped when I removed it again. I use LOOT to set the load order, i don't mess with what LOOT suggests though.

Whenever i do any major mod swaps, i start a new game. 1100 + hours and I have only finished the main quest once, and never actually finished any of the DLC quests or any other side quests (well the main ones). These days I play for the sex.

The problem as described by the guys above started when I installed cutting room floor and they stopped when I removed it again. I use LOOT to set the load order, i don't mess with what LOOT suggests though.

Whenever i do any major mod swaps, i start a new game. 1100 + hours and I have only finished the main quest once, and never actually finished any of the DLC quests or any other side quests (well the main ones). These days I play for the sex.

I believe you. While I have never encountered a problem with these two, it does not mean that there wouldn't be something that I haven't just encountered. This is why I included the link, so that others can take a look at release notes and tell us if they know that something there is conflicting with XPO.

My own count is 1070+ hours. I haven't done a serious playtrough for a while, but I am starting a thief/mage full playtrough. I would be reluctant to give up CRF, beacause it keeps tossing locations and character that were not there during last 1000 hours I looked.

SkyRe, Frostfall, RND and Hunterborn will take care of the immersion. Death Alternative (with all it's little bugs...) allows using adult mods in hazardous environment, without being forced to constantly reload the game from impossible locations. XPO and certain DD-mods will make the game more interesting for a mage that has a problem of keeping her hands out of other peoples property.   :D

hey guys I've been having this problem with po, whenever I'm brought to the stocks my gag gets unequipped and i get a notice saying "an error has occurred with your installation of devious devices. please check the log for more information. error text: iswearingdevice received none argument" i am not someone who knows a lot about this kind of stuff so i really have no idea what it means. I've restarted and reinstalled devious devices but nothing happened. i installed that patch that was previously posted here to see if that would fix the problem but the same thing still happens. I've also registered all the proper mods in the mcm,  can you help me? 

might i suggest using the console "player.setcrimegold xxxx" to add the bounty. that did it for me. before the guards would say that they know my face, talk to me and give me the options to resist the arrest or to submit, however they would just walk away as if nothing had happend. using the console to set a bounty worked for me.

Still won't work zaz animation pack was updated and po must be incompatible now because it worked just fine for me before

The latest update to prison overhaul was made specifically to address an incompatibility with texture folders in the latest ZAP update.

just a quick question:

I use advanced follower tweaks, so I was wondering if it is possible to support more than one follower at a time...

with two followers, usually, the first one gets undressed\handcuffed , the other one just follows, with all his gears and equipment...

More than one follower is not part of vanilla so it all depends, I guess, on which framework you use.

I'm a bit hesitant to adding extra follower support at this point, because I already have a bunch of stuff to do, and it'll lead to issues with followers bunching up in tight spaces and so on. This is already a problem and having 2+ followers would make it so much worse.

hey guys I've been having this problem with po, whenever I'm brought to the stocks my gag gets unequipped and i get a notice saying "an error has occurred with your installation of devious devices. please check the log for more information. error text: iswearingdevice received none argument" i am not someone who knows a lot about this kind of stuff so i really have no idea what it means. I've restarted and reinstalled devious devices but nothing happened. i installed that patch that was previously posted here to see if that would fix the problem but the same thing still happens. I've also registered all the proper mods in the mcm,  can you help me? 

Prison Overhaul uses it's own gags. I can only guess that it's some interaction with what DD expects and what PO expects that's the issue.

Remove the DD gag before getting arrested or similar should solve the problem. If this is about the DD patch for PO, then I'm afraid I can't help you. Afaik, that gag should've been unequipped.

I've been having a problem with this, and I haven't looked through all the previous posts so it may be a repeat (sorry if it is). So the mod works perfectly fine, however when one of the guys comes up and is about to have sex, the game CTDs. For example, I was in Whiterun, in the pillory, one of the guys in the town came up to the jailor and had that little bit of dialogue. After they finished talking, the game simply crashed. I don't get any errors or anything. I've tried messing around with the load order a little, and so far that doesn't seem to fix it.

EDIT: It seems to be a problem with the sexlab animations. I'm getting the same issue with every other sexlab mod. Going to take it to a sexlab thread.

Edited by arsenigger

Hi All,

Here is the next update of the XPO patch for anyone using PO with Devious devices - posted here by kind permission of Xaz,

This Version supports XPO V032 Only

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab V1.59 or above

Zaz Animation Pack V0600 or above

Sexlab Aroused 20140124

Devious Assets 2.8.2 or above

Devious Integration 2.8.2  or above

The patch adds (somewhat) immersive handling of Devious items the changes are pretty simple (as are my coding skills!).  Companion support is now included!

Chastity belts, chastity harnesses, Bras, Plugs, armbinders and gags are removed by the jailer at the beginning of the sentence  allowing easy access to the prisoner for guards etc..

On release all the items are locked back on. Also (obviously due to an "Administrative error in the Evidence chest Department") any valid player chastity keys are lost!

If the prisoners escape the items are "stored" and when they are next imprisoned they are "returned" on release if they were not wearing a dD item of that type when re-arrested.  It is beyond my skill to make this specific to a particular hold - so this happens wherever they are next locked up by PO (guess they are sent via UPS - "Universal Parcels Skyrim"    ).

Due to the fact that dD items on companions do not always show as equipped even when displayed companion support is unable to determine what items were equipped on arrest - therefore if the companion is carrying multiple items of the same type the first one found in the inventory will be re-equipped. 

There are a few simple notification messages to help explain what happens as the action takes place.

Basically I did this to learn some papyrus scripting and for a bit more immersion - I'm sure it could be done at lot better, but this seems to work.

To use install over XPO v032 - and restart PO from  the PO Debug page in MCM!!!   You should see a patch initialised message...  (NMM or Mod Organizer recommended for installation! )

For the avoidance of doubt, I am a rank amateur at modding and this unofficial patch is provided "as is " to use at youir own risk!

Xaz is currently considering adding his own dD support to PO - if he does then this series of patches will end.

This version takes advantage of the new generic device functions in dD and *should* work for any correctly defined dD device. Unfortunately this means that there are too many combinations for me to test - so if when you come across something that is not working let me know and I will take a look.

Bane

Known Issues

There may be a pause when the player is arrested and at release. This is due to the speed of the dD integration functions that I use to check which dD items are equipped and returned.

Changelog V2.6

Updated for compatibility with XPO V032

Any chance you could put a link to this post on the download page please

i just wrote xaz a pm, just wanted to tell you my idea.  it is so simple but has great Impact of game possibilities. xaz is the right person to do it, because he already has everything which is needed in PO.

simply target anyone npc via spell or dialogue and that npc then punishes the Player with whipping or pillory or both. it is really nothing more than a bdsm matchmaker. it can be used for bdsm Prostitution for example.

i would really like to have this little mod for the game.

i just wrote xaz a pm, just wanted to tell you my idea.  it is so simple but has great Impact of game possibilities. xaz is the right person to do it, because he already has everything which is needed in PO.

simply target anyone npc via spell or dialogue and that npc then punishes the Player with whipping or pillory or both. it is really nothing more than a bdsm matchmaker. it can be used for bdsm Prostitution for example.

i would really like to have this little mod for the game.

You could try to make it yourself ^^ CK isn't very complicated.

I think that unfortunately i'm going to probably have to uninstall this mod till it gets updated to start working properly again. I've been having the same issue as a few people here whereas the guards arrest me but then just put an gag on me and stand around. I've tried using the teleport to jailer, which does teleport me to the correct jailer but then nothing happens. It continues to do this even if i manually open the cell doors and walk in myself. To the extent of what I have read, no-one has found a solution for this.

I've been having the same issue as a few people here whereas the guards arrest me but then just put an gag on me and stand around. 

When I ran into this problem, I found that sometimes it just takes a while for the guards to get moving.

If it happens again, use the console command sgtm to accelerate time.  Note that this is different from the timescale console command and the time scale settings in the mod.

In the console, try typing:

sgtm X

Wherere X is a number.  Don't use anything higher than 3, otherwise in-world physics go crazy.

Then wait to see if the guards get moving.

If the mod proceeds as normal, set sgtm back to 1.

So, hilariously, I've had the whip/collar problems, the room above the windhelm barracks problem, and the guard comes up to you, you give in, and the walk off problem.

The whip/collar problem was solved; My char wasn't equipping the collar since she had the DD harness on (and that doesn't get removed without the DD patch). It would be awesome if DD harnesses allowed collars on top of the harness, but they don't. :<

The room above the windhelm barracks, where you get arrested and stuck above the windhelm barracks problem I also recieved. But, as reported, it does go away the second time you get arrested. I suggest anyone with the windhelm room problem just coc away to somewhere else. (I was arrested in Solitude, got taken to the Windhelm Room/Blacksite, and hit coc SolitudeWinkingSkeever. This got me an extra bounty for running away, but given that I already had a 2000 gold bounty, what's another 240 gold to the bounty? Second arrest worked just beautifully. It's a problem, but it's not really game breaking (although very immersion breaking).

The guard coming up I think is just a script lag problem. Getting arrested in Dragon Bridge, you're screwed, and the guard won't take you anywhere no matter where you go. Getting arrested in Solitude, I just had to wait a bit in the dialogue options (give it a few seconds, 5-10) and the arrest should trigger.

Screenshots for hilarity:
post-8554-0-29181800-1412673198_thumb.jpg, working with Horrified Prisons
post-8554-0-19319900-1412673215_thumb.jpg, hydslavegirls in background

post-8554-0-77564600-1412673237_thumb.jpg, post-8554-0-04582100-1412673249_thumb.jpg, whipping working just fine!

I seem to have some similar issue... but is different, I get brought to the stocks, The pillory disappears and I stand there instead of being placed in it. The animations for taunt and whipping punishment  occur but seems no others ... most likely because I'm not in the pillory. I've reset and re-registered both sl and zaz animations at least three times now.

Hi All,

Here is the next update of the XPO patch for anyone using PO with Devious devices - posted here by kind permission of Xaz,

This Version supports XPO V032 Only

Required Mods and Versions

Sexlab V1.59 or above

Zaz Animation Pack V0600 or above

Sexlab Aroused 20140124

Devious Assets 2.8.2 or above

Devious Integration 2.8.2  or above

The patch adds (somewhat) immersive handling of Devious items the changes are pretty simple (as are my coding skills!).  Companion support is now included!

Chastity belts, chastity harnesses, Bras, Plugs, armbinders and gags are removed by the jailer at the beginning of the sentence  allowing easy access to the prisoner for guards etc..

On release all the items are locked back on. Also (obviously due to an "Administrative error in the Evidence chest Department") any valid player chastity keys are lost!

If the prisoners escape the items are "stored" and when they are next imprisoned they are "returned" on release if they were not wearing a dD item of that type when re-arrested.  It is beyond my skill to make this specific to a particular hold - so this happens wherever they are next locked up by PO (guess they are sent via UPS - "Universal Parcels Skyrim"    ).

Due to the fact that dD items on companions do not always show as equipped even when displayed companion support is unable to determine what items were equipped on arrest - therefore if the companion is carrying multiple items of the same type the first one found in the inventory will be re-equipped. 

There are a few simple notification messages to help explain what happens as the action takes place.

Basically I did this to learn some papyrus scripting and for a bit more immersion - I'm sure it could be done at lot better, but this seems to work.

To use install over XPO v032 - and restart PO from  the PO Debug page in MCM!!!   You should see a patch initialised message...  (NMM or Mod Organizer recommended for installation! )

For the avoidance of doubt, I am a rank amateur at modding and this unofficial patch is provided "as is " to use at youir own risk!

Xaz is currently considering adding his own dD support to PO - if he does then this series of patches will end.

This version takes advantage of the new generic device functions in dD and *should* work for any correctly defined dD device. Unfortunately this means that there are too many combinations for me to test - so if when you come across something that is not working let me know and I will take a look.

Bane

Known Issues

There may be a pause when the player is arrested and at release. This is due to the speed of the dD integration functions that I use to check which dD items are equipped and returned.

Changelog V2.6

Updated for compatibility with XPO V032

Any chance you could put a link to this post on the download page please

I'm pretty sure the issue with the PO pillory I'm having has to do with DD or SD+. Although I am not wearing any items at the time, may be sanguine's artifact? Does not make sense. Anyway where is the link for this patch?

I'm pretty sure the issue with the PO pillory I'm having has to do with DD or SD+. Although I am not wearing any items at the time, may be sanguine's artifact? Does not make sense. Anyway where is the link for this patch?

File is attached to the original post.

Do you see the speech bubble in up-right corner of each quoted post? Click that, next to to Bane_Master's post and it will guide you to original one.

Edit: Fixed typo.

File is attached to the original post.

Do you see the speech bubble in up-right corner of each quoted post? Click that, nextu to Bane_Master's post and it will guide you to original one.

I suppose I should have paged backwards to find it. Is early and my mind not working yet. ;) 

Thanks Morferous. :)

Could you mayhap remove the change to 0007312F ?

- If this location somehow would interrupt the mod's functionality, it seems to be cleaner to forward the USKP's changes (which remove the LocTypeJail keyword, probably cause for any bother on your end) instead of just deleting it.

All changes the USKP made to this location can be forwarded without adding it as master.

Whenever I talk to a guard and tell them to take me to prison, the only thing that happens is that the guards turn hostile. Is this mod incompatible with Dark Investigations or  the SD+ Patches? Because  I have no clue as to whats causing this.

requesting: a way to make your compainion/s take the fall... so they go to jail and do the "comunity service".. and u get to join the crowd :3

idea add-on: ... local busineses rent the prisoner to attract customers.. so instead of being put in stocks in the middle of town.. forced to whore yourself at the patrons business :3.. 

requesting: a way to make your compainion/s take the fall... so they go to jail and do the "comunity service".. and u get to join the crowd :3

idea add-on: ... local busineses rent the prisoner to attract customers.. so instead of being put in stocks in the middle of town.. forced to whore yourself at the patrons business :3.. 

Latter might work better with RadiantProstitution Tweaked. Maybe korialstraszbob could include a dialogue option to arrest list, where character would be forced to work as prostitute, instead of going in to prison?

It would require some amount of work to get a forced feeling, because RP provides a volunteer role, but a good modder might be able to make some extra items by creating tweaked versions of certain ZAP items that just cant be removed, before person overseeing the punishment is satisfied to outcome.

Uh, that might actually require a whole new mod that links to both XPO arrest dialogue and RP API, or manages whole whoring at it's own.