I think i have a bug. I get arrested in solitude but i get in cell in windhelm.

This will be addressed in the next version. Hopefully that should be the end of these issues.

Aw yiss! I just LOVE your mod. And this odd problem is kind of the only bug that has ever occured to me. Was easy to work around in the past, just reloading the game usually fixed it, but now I can't get it to work properly anymore. No matter where I am arrested, no matter who arrests me (tried using the debug option also), no matter what character I play, I always get put in the testing cell in Windhelm.

A solution for this would be very much appreciated. But still, everything you've done so far is awesome :)

I think i have a bug. I get arrested in solitude but i get in cell in windhelm.

This will be addressed in the next version. Hopefully that should be the end of these issues.

Aw yiss! I just LOVE your mod. And this odd problem is kind of the only bug that has ever occured to me. Was easy to work around in the past, just reloading the game usually fixed it, but now I can't get it to work properly anymore. No matter where I am arrested, no matter who arrests me (tried using the debug option also), no matter what character I play, I always get put in the testing cell in Windhelm.

A solution for this would be very much appreciated. But still, everything you've done so far is awesome :)

In my experience with this bug I've found that having the cell loaded once solves it for me at least. So if you get arrested in say Solitude, it helps to first visit that jail before getting arrested. It does sort of break immersion but basically I play it like "I was arrested but bug occured therefore > reload save, go load that cell and then get arrested intentionally." I've also found that resetting the mod in MCM after finishing a sentence can fix a similar issue; You get arrested in solitude but are taken to a jail you did a sentence in previously. This fix may work for the being taken to the testing cell too, but I found the loading the cell prior works better.

Guest Hellethia

Hello,

I used your great mod, and it worked well the first time but now i have some issue:

When i got arrested, the soldier takes me to the jail, but when i'm supposed to meet the jailer, the soldier said "The prisonner is all yours" but .... The jailer is not here ! So i'm stuck =(

I didn't have this problem before, it happens suddenly. I tried in many cities, but same problem everywhere.

Note: when i'm token to jail, i see the jailer on the way outside, but she didn't care of myself :(

Hello,

I used your great mod, and it worked well the first time but now i have some issue:

When i got arrested, the soldier takes me to the jail, but when i'm supposed to meet the jailer, the soldier said "The prisonner is all yours" but .... The jailer is not here ! So i'm stuck =(

I didn't have this problem before, it happens suddenly. I tried in many cities, but same problem everywhere.

Note: when i'm token to jail, i see the jailer on the way outside, but she didn't care of myself :(

I've seen that a few times myself.  Usually, but not always, simply waiting a few hours fixes it.

Hello,

I've seen that a few times myself.  Usually, but not always, simply waiting a few hours fixes it.

I've had it once when I say the Jailer just wandering off into the distance :lol:

It was easily fixed by resetting the mod

It's even easier by going into the MCM and selecting Unstuck Jailer. He teleports to you and the mod continues with him putting you in the cell.

It's handy when you're actually in prison and you lose the Jailer but it addresses a symptom. As there could potentially be other issues it's better IMV to reset the mod then you can be sure it's remediated as far as it can be.

Hi,

im new here and first of all compliments for this awesome mod. But i got a few issues, im sorry if this question were already answered. My cuffs are pink/ bugged, also when should get locked in the pillory it disappears somehow. I get wipped correctly and stuff but my model just stands there. Also when the guard is having fun with me my char is playing the right movements/positions but the guard is just standing there doing nothing. Help is really appreciated, thanks in advance!

Edited by zac

Hi,

im new here and first of all compliments for this awesome mod. But i got a few issues, im sorry if this question were already answered. My cuffs are pink/ bugged, also when should get locked in the pillory it disappears somehow. I get wipped correctly and stuff but my model just stands there. Also when the guard is having fun with me my char is playing the right movements/positions but the guard is just standing there doing nothing. Help is really appreciated, thanks in advance!

This is probably because Zaz Animation Pack is not correctly installed. Make sure that Zaz is correctly working (you can teleport to the test zone, to check it out using "coc zbfTestZone")

Hi,

This is probably because Zaz Animation Pack is not correctly installed. Make sure that Zaz is correctly working (you can teleport to the test zone, to check it out using "coc zbfTestZone")

That could be the problem when i try to install ZAZ i cant active the esm in my nmm, but FNIS still scans the files and i get the file in my launcher. 

Could the problem be that i dont activate the mod correctly in my nmm?

Yup managed to fix the purple cuffs, bit the animations are still broken. "Prostitution in skyrim" for example works fine. I also unistalled Zaz and reisntalled it, but still the same problem? any more ideas cause i would love to get this mod working :)

hmm tried that its reads:

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...
Reading FNIS V5.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZazResources V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 18,2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)
 2350 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

Seems alright to me but im no expert^^

hmm tried that its reads:

Reading APSexIdles V?.? ...

Reading FNIS V5.2 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.2 ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading ZazResources V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 18,2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 alternate animations)

2350 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

Seems alright to me but im no expert^^

Highlight added.

Why do you have that ancient, obsolete version of this mod still installed?

Do you suppose that it might be messing with the current version of the mod by causing problems?

Hmm thanks for the tips guys tried both of that still does not work. I added 3 pictures to visualize my problems the first one is the animation when im supposed to be stuck in the pillar, the other two are sex animations in the cells. Any more ideas?

post-630219-0-12846200-1416819158_thumb.jpg

post-630219-0-25429900-1416819163_thumb.jpg

post-630219-0-96925100-1416819167_thumb.jpg

I have the same problem as zac. If I go to the Zaz test zone, all the textures and animations work just fine, but when I go to pillories in prison, there is no texture and my player stands there.

If I haven't properly installed my texture pack, how would I go about doing that?