I have been using the prison overhaul mod for a while now and loving it, but I have noticed my follower gets taken to jail but nothing happens to her.

Requests...

1. Full loaf of bread instead of a half a loaf ( for the realistic needs mods )

2. Water or wine with soup, as you only have soup in the options menu.

3. Followers to get whipped, accosted and put in stocks as well as you. As currently she stands around watching, gagged with arms tied behind her.

4. Hardcore mode 2.   No waiting, sleep only 8 hours per day. So you can't sleep your sentence away, with options locked away until sentence ends. ( this would satisfy sleep requirements for realistic needs mods )

5. I noticed that someone posted some pictures with tattoo's on them, any chance of a future update patch that could include SLAVE TATS. With tattoos being applied marking you as having committed a crime, or something nasty tattooed on you. Hardcore modes giving permanent tattoos or brandings...

Hey!

So i recently started using this mod and i really like it, great mod indeed!

But i have some kind of problem like, when my character goes to the pillory, she only get's whipped (or wtv, whipping), but when she's in jail she get's f`cked with almost all guards. It's because my bounty it's too small? Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!

Hey!

So i recently started using this mod and i really like it, great mod indeed!

But i have some kind of problem like, when my character goes to the pillory, she only get's whipped (or wtv, whipping), but when she's in jail she get's f`cked with almost all guards. It's because my bounty it's too small? Can anyone help me please?

Thanks!

I think something like this happened because of a keyword mismatch on the pillories. I know I saw something like this a few version back at least.

Make sure you have the latest versions of everything, and if things still don't work, try reinstalling Prison Overhaul.

Hi,

I have a problem with the MOD. I will get arrested, taken to prison, getting naked, taken to my cell, and then, when the guard comes back in and puts me in a gag and restraints, he just stands there, and I am unable to move. And nothing happens afterwards, not if I pass Time (and fast forward doesn't work). It seems that the only animation I get is Whipping. Also, I might be taken to the pillory, I'll get restrained in it. And nothing else will happen. If I forward time a crowd might gather, but I haven't managed to get any animations. 

I have tried reinstalling the mod, and also uninstalling and reinstalling SexLab Framework, Zaz Animation Pack and Fuz Ro D-oh. I also have Skyrim UI, but don't have Death Alternative. 

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--------------------UPDATE--------------------------

I figured it out, I was missing the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, which was making SexLab not detect the animations.

Hopefully this will fix this mod too. 

Thanks!

Doctor Fate

Edited by DoctorFateMX

hello,
I wonder if sometime this mod will be the death penalty? In the Middle Ages hanged for murder. This could be interesting animation not only for this mod. Dance of death on the rope like this

asphyxiation

http://motherless.com/0CFA161 

non sexual content only animation

In Oblivion magic was 2 types of gallows - someone could move it to Skyrim? Maybe a mechanic similar to that of Bleedout in Death Alternative?

I'm sorry that only proposes. Unfortunately, I do not know how moddery

greet marcin

Hi Xaz. How can I add some new animation from ZAP6.0 to the whiping animations in jail?

I haven't really added any option to include new animations "manually" into Prison Overhaul. Maybe this will come at a later date, but I'm quite busy with the next release to add more stuff to what I've already planned.

Giggity!!!

Hi Xaz. How can I add some new animation from ZAP6.0 to the whiping animations in jail?

I haven't really added any option to include new animations "manually" into Prison Overhaul. Maybe this will come at a later date, but I'm quite busy with the next release to add more stuff to what I've already planned.

Giggity!!!

Its your own fault that your mod is SO great Xaz Haha :D

Honestly, i also cant wait for you to add more stuff :P

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned already, or maybe it has.. 

XPO seems incompatible with Dangerous Nights.

Also if the player hasn't previously unlocked the door to the prison cells in Riften, the player and jailer just stand there outside the door.

As far as Dangerous Nights goes, it seems that if there's a rape scene due to sleeping in the cell, it causes the rest of the prison events to stop. Not sure why..

Usually it's 3 hours between punishments and I sleep between them, to speed it up a bit. If my character is "grabbed" by a guard during that sleep cycle, the guard has their way with the player, then walks out of the cell, leaving the door open. From that time on, the punishments cease and I'm just standing in the cell for days.

Another minor thing.. But it's annoying that my companion joins in with the other townsfolk, insulting me and such. You'd think that the companion would be with me, or at least on my side with things.

I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned already, or maybe it has.. 

XPO seems incompatible with Dangerous Nights.

Also if the player hasn't previously unlocked the door to the prison cells in Riften, the player and jailer just stand there outside the door.

As far as Dangerous Nights goes, it seems that if there's a rape scene due to sleeping in the cell, it causes the rest of the prison events to stop. Not sure why..

Usually it's 3 hours between punishments and I sleep between them, to speed it up a bit. If my character is "grabbed" by a guard during that sleep cycle, the guard has their way with the player, then walks out of the cell, leaving the door open. From that time on, the punishments cease and I'm just standing in the cell for days.

Another minor thing.. But it's annoying that my companion joins in with the other townsfolk, insulting me and such. You'd think that the companion would be with me, or at least on my side with things.

Prison door in Riften should be unlocked as soon as you're arrested. If it isn't, it's a bug, but I've not heard about it for some time.

Do you have any mods that could affect how Riften works?

I think that mods such as Dangerous Nights could very well break things. Especially if they leave the door to the cell open.

Try to disable those mods during your prison visit....

I want to say this because Xaz, you deserve it, I am a player of your mod from the very first minute, so thank you for your hard work so far. And speaking about bugs, your mod works 97% fine, many bugs others encountered i have encountered too. The other 3%, well bounty hunters work for no one, but im pretty sure you are about to fix it. Ive started your mod over and over again, with about 90 other mods, i started them often in the middle of the game, updated in the middle of the game, started new games, i have made the experience that your mod doesnt work very very very rarely when you start a new game. It happened more often to me when i updated midgame etc. I think any player that played skyrim for a long time made the experience of really strange bugs where no one knows why the fuck they happen, my funniest one was me riding my horse and it started to fly uncontrolled going anywhere with hyper speed.. Well and that happens if you play with a ton of mods, espescially scripted ones *laugh*

tks u guys i fix my texture , didnt have purple color anymore , but animation not work , my character just stand while npc torture her , please help 

tks u guys i fix my texture , didnt have purple color anymore , but animation not work , my character just stand while npc torture her , please help

Did you run FNIS? Are SexLab animations working?

Well, I have this awesome mod for a while and it always worked nicely. But now it seems I'm having a problem at the pillory in Whiterun. Funny thing, in all the previous torture the jailer used the pillory on the left but this time he insists in using the one in the right. When my character approach the pillory it disappears and she just stands there in the default standing idle animation while the people starts the whipping. I have a feeling that if the jailer had used the pillory on the left like always it would work. Any suggestion?

Well, I have this awesome mod for a while and it always worked nicely. But now it seems I'm having a problem at the pillory in Whiterun. Funny thing, in all the previous torture the jailer used the pillory on the left but this time he insists in using the one in the right. When my character approach the pillory it disappears and she just stands there in the default standing idle animation while the people starts the whipping. I have a feeling that if the jailer had used the pillory on the left like always it would work. Any suggestion?

They should be equivalent. The pillory is picked at random when you're arrested.

Well, I started again from the cell 4 times and he always picks the one on the right There was a time, in a previous save, my character was tortured for 10 days and every single day he used the one on the left and everything worked perfectly. Maybe if I disable it using the console he would pick the other?

Yep, I'm having this exact same problem. Both with V031 & V032.

Aside for that this is an awesome mod ;)

First of all, this is a great mod. Great idea. 

But I have a problem that I don't know how to fix.

So it doesn't matter what city I am in, the guards always take me to Windhelm. I figured this was because of the whole Stormcloak thing and that i was a SC, so I loaded an old save. Same thing. So then I bought a house in Whiterun, figuring that I needed to live there. Still, they take me to Windhelm. And when they take me to Windhelm it is in this little cellar thing where I am stuck and can not move. 

Also, on the map, it says I am still in Dragonsreach. 

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

umm i also need help my game just crashes

boom right after the bethesda logo

run tesvedit or wyre bash to find what required mods you are missing.  and always run fnis for mods requiring it.  LOOT will arrange mods in the correct order (normally).

Unless this is problem with a patch, LOOT should give the same information than TES5Edit. Pay attention to number of errors under Summary and look them up from Details (marked as red - you can't really miss them.) Those would be the ones crashing your game.

https://loot.github.io/

well i dont get how to run tesv edit 

Unpack the zip, double-click the icon and follow instructions from the post. If there is something missing from instructions, then tell us what they are. They will be included.

3b. (Advanced) Still missing parent data for mods you have installed

LOOT is very accurate, but it might miss some less obvious conflicts that it does not know how to read.

Do nothing else than this:

- Run TES5Edit. If you are using MO, then you must run TES5Edit trough MO.

- The opening screen will list all your mods. Select “OK”

- Let it run. Screen will stop and tell you it is finished when it is done. Close TES5Edit from clicking the red X in up right corner.

- If TES5Edit finds a problem, then it will stop the process and inform you about what is missing. Close TES5Edit from clicking the red X in up right corner. Download or update the mod that had problems and run TES5Edit again.

- TES5Edit should not ask you to save anything during this process. If it did, then select no or close the tool directly. Do not save or accept any save request (that should not happen) during this process.

I want to say, that I really enjoy this mod! Goes very well together with various Devious Devices mods as well as Defeat and such, makes the game much harder, but I have a small request:

Sorry if this has already been suggested, but could you add an option to disable paying for your bounty with gold? Forcing you to go to jail if you have committed a crime above a certain threshold or something?

Just paying your way out of any crime feels cheap in the vanilla game. Even with the hardest difficulty (and mods to make the game even harder), without leveling crafts, I've accumulated enough gold to pay for pretty much any killing spree I desire. Especially now that I've unlocked the ability to bribe the guards (Thieves Guild).

Thank you for the mod either way! Great stuff! :)