On 1/5/2022 at 10:00 AM, chevalierx said:

guy use bodychange se  it work with this mod

you can swith between 3ba and bhunp

Thinking about adding this mod to my game, is there a process to make it compatible with 3ba? I'm not familiar with what you mean by "bodychange se" is that a mod?

2 hours ago, H Bof said:

Thinking about adding this mod to my game, is there a process to make it compatible with 3ba? I'm not familiar with what you mean by "bodychange se" is that a mod?

just copy your mesh to any custom folder

like 3ba mesh in custom 1 and unnp in custom2

the trick is use same body preset for both

On 12/7/2021 at 12:25 AM, Code Serpent said:

Hey, I'm not fully back into modding, but I think I've sat on this tweaking and bug-fixing update for long enough. I'll post some images for the updated meshes and weight gain at some point.

1.2.3 (6-12-21)

(Recommended you disable and re-enable any enabled addictions)

-MCM option to disable mod. Starts/stops controller quest
-Added oral sextag to blowjob addiction
-Add Orcs to Monster addiction
-Add different trauma values from creatures and animals
-Rework Weight Gain
-Rework Beer Belly
-Use Male Anims for overweight (Requires Dynamic Animation Replacer)
-Make Addiction decay slower at high Withdrawal
-Rework fat face mesh
-Rework lip face mesh
-Add breast expansion to exhibitionism
-Treat all guards as amoral
-Fixed falmer chest perk entry point not automatically applying
-Make sex with creatures more traumatic than sex with humanoids
-Added a gold/weight value threshold to food addiction
-Added mults for trauma from different types of NPCs
-Edited events to help prevent stack dumps
-Make vaginal and anal plugs corrupting
-Make milking machine cause vaginal sex addiction
-Changed corruption. For every hour passed, corruption is checked. If check passes, addiction is increased based on corruption and trauma.
-Allowed thoughts and some actions at withdrawal and addiction below 25
-Make npcs with non-zero relationship rank with player more likely to interact with you for sex
-Added Radiant Prostitution compatibility. Working clothes considered sexy for exhibitionism
-Alcohol/Food/Drug theft requires highter withdrawal and addiction
-Implemented binging. Alcohol, Food, and Drug addictions can cause multiple items to be consumed at once.
-Added food addiction causing periodic eating while carrying food
-Replaced sex date check with dialogue globals
-Make corruption decrease while wearing amulet or while near shrines
-Only arousal determines max withdrawal for sex addictions.

Still no corruption option for npc/followers?

14 hours ago, mundus68 said:

Hello, wich edition of skyrim should i pick to make it work ?

This mod is in the Skyrim LE section, however it's listed as SSE compatible, so I'd imagine it'd work aside from the meshes and textures, if they aren't converted.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2022 at 4:59 AM, Arii01 said:

Hello everyone Has anyone tried to port this mod to the SE Version ? I just tried, but it doesn't work as it should...

What do you mean it doesn't work? I've been using it on SE for a long time and everything is fine, The only files you need to optimize are the meshes and textures folders for using them on SE use Cathedral Assetes Optimizer for that, scripts and .esp don't need convertion at all.

In SE all related things for Racemenu are in skee64 file in your skse folder check if you have your body overlays under [Overlays] section at least 15, for the body changes in-game you have to use Bodyslide to build morphs (.tri files) on the body you are using. Also be patient in-game, some effects need you to sleep to appear.

On 2/5/2022 at 3:10 AM, R4ThM0R3 said:

What do you mean it doesn't work? I've been using it on SE for a long time and everything is fine, The only files you need to optimize are the meshes and textures folders for using them on SE use Cathedral Assetes Optimizer for that, scripts and .esp don't need convertion at all.

In SE all related things for Racemenu are in skee64 file in your skse folder check if you have your body overlays under [Overlays] section at least 15, for the body changes in-game you have to use Bodyslide to build morphs (.tri files) on the body you are using. Also be patient in-game, some effects need you to sleep to appear.

And what type of body are you using this mod ?

On 2/6/2022 at 9:19 PM, Arii01 said:

For some reason, there are no effects and body replacement is not happening.. although a lot of time has passed

Transformations and addictions aren't enabled by default. You'll have to open the MCM of the mod and toggle things you want to appear in-game.

As for your other questions, the mod uses UNP body textures by default, but several people already made CBBE-compatible texture packs. They are located in this very thread, just skim through it from the start until you'll locate them.

1 hour ago, MrChow said:

Transformations and addictions aren't enabled by default. You'll have to open the MCM of the mod and toggle things you want to appear in-game.

As for your other questions, the mod uses UNP body textures by default, but several people already made CBBE-compatible texture packs. They are located in this very thread, just skim through it from the start until you'll locate them.

Maybe I'm blind.. but I don't see any files for Cbbe bodies(I only saw some files with certain textures...)

7 hours ago, Arii01 said:

Maybe I'm blind.. but I don't see any files for Cbbe bodies(I only saw some files with certain textures...)

That's because there aren't any. The only custom morphs in the entire mod are for the head model, everything else is done programmatically with existing .tri morph files (nothing is affected if the .tri files weren't built for your currently installed body shape).

On 2/6/2022 at 3:19 PM, Arii01 said:

For some reason, there are no effects and body replacement is not happening.. although a lot of time has passed

Even if you use UNP textures on a CBBE body the textures should still appear... though they will look off on the hips and breasts. If nothing at all happens that's a different issue.

The most common one (apart from not switching on the transformation) is that the texture overlay slot Corruption is trying to use is already in use by another mod. But Corruption's MCM allows you to set the slot it uses. You can just switch through them until you find a free one.

You also don't necessarily have to wait for Corruption effects to be applied automatically. In the MCM you'll also find a force update button and you can even use the debug mode to test things out, without having to sleep with 30 wolves to get furry to a high level or eat a load of spider eggs for the forni... or xeno... something.... the insect one. With debug mode switched on, you can just manipulate your corruption and addiction sliders to whatever value you like.

Though keep in mind the force update button will only advance your character one stage at a time and not immediately put you to the stage corresponding with your current corruption level straight away. Same for going back down.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
18 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Even if you use UNP textures on a CBBE body the textures should still appear... though they will look off on the hips and breasts. If nothing at all happens that's a different issue.

The most common one (apart from not switching on the transformation) is that the texture overlay slot Corruption is trying to use is already in use by another mod. But Corruption's MCM allows you to set the slot it uses. You can just switch through them until you find a free one.

You also don't necessarily have to wait for Corruption effects to be applied automatically. In the MCM you'll also find a force update button and you can even use the debug mode to test things out, without having to sleep with 30 wolves to get furry to a high level or eat a load of spider eggs for the forni... or xeno... something.... the insect one. With debug mode switched on, you can just manipulate your corruption and addiction sliders to whatever value you like.

Though keep in mind the force update button will only advance your character one stage at a time and not immediately put you to the stage corresponding with your current corruption level straight away. Same for going back down.

This mod doesn't work for me at all... whatever I do.. I even included dependencies in the MCM menu on purpose, but nothing happened.. the maximum that was so was the heroine bursting with fat or something else...(Yandex Translator)

Edited by Arii01
12 minutes ago, Arii01 said:

This mod doesn't work for me at all... whatever I do..

Double check and make sure you have built your bodyslide with the "Build Morphs" tick box enabled,  Otherwise you wont get any body effect changes.  Also depending on your settings, they changes are minimal for a while and slowley build up over time

37 minutes ago, LatencyRemix said:

Double check and make sure you have built your bodyslide with the "Build Morphs" tick box enabled,  Otherwise you wont get any body effect changes.  Also depending on your settings, they changes are minimal for a while and slowley build up over time

There are no textures for Corruption in Bodyslide

2 hours ago, Arii01 said:

There are no textures for Corruption in Bodyslide

Do you have the texture pack downloaded and installed and active in MO?

Also as others have mentioned above, have you gone into the Corruption MCM and either "Enabled all transformations" otherwise select maunaly ones you want active and activate them.

Have you edited your racemenu nioverride.ini to enable more slot's for overlays?

Body textures also will only update when sleeping, and only update 1 part per time you sleep

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[0]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=20 ; Default[3]