8 hours ago, Randomdude332 said:

Im having trouble starting the mod, i talk to the people at the inn but i get no quest, and when i talk to the guard no matter what he just gets annoyed at me and tells me to leave, if anyone knows whats going on here it would be appreciated, and yes i did start a new playthrough too

IIRC there's a hidden speechcraft check. Use the console, get it up to ~50 and try again. And of course you need to talk to the innkeeper Kleppr, none else has the quest.

Vor 1 Stunde sagte CaptainJ03:

IIRC, es gibt eine versteckte Sprachprüfung. Verwenden Sie die Konsole, erhöhen Sie den Wert auf ~50 und versuchen Sie es erneut. Und natürlich müssen Sie mit dem Gastwirt Kleppr sprechen, niemand sonst hat die Quest.

To test the mod, I created a new character (at the time) - who is based in Markath (already owns the house) ... so is at level 1.

When speaking to the innkeeper of the tavern, I had the corresponding option about the establishment in front of the city... so I was also able to speak to the special security guard at the entrance.

The language test mentioned is probably only intended for the other access options (such as "Inspector") for the guard - but as a "kitchen helper" you also get access.

In general it makes sense to start a new game with this mod

On 5/16/2024 at 12:33 AM, CaptainJ03 said:

IIRC there's a hidden speechcraft check. Use the console, get it up to ~50 and try again. And of course you need to talk to the innkeeper Kleppr, none else has the quest.

i talked to him after setting my skill, i got the new diologue but when he says he'll give the signal nothing happens

Hi, so I'm wondering, if there has been any conversion made for CBBE? I've tried to go through the forum as much as possible to see if someone made one, but so far no luck.

I know that it officially only supports UUNP, but when you've got a load order catered to cbbe it's hard to switch that up. (obviously not saying the authors had to make sure there was cbbe or anything). Anyway, was wondering if anyone has made it and if anyone could possibly link it?

@Rubbermattworked on it at some point I think, I read that somewhere, don't know if they made any progress on that?

17 hours ago, yodelie said:

Hi, so I'm wondering, if there has been any conversion made for CBBE? I've tried to go through the forum as much as possible to see if someone made one, but so far no luck.

I know that it officially only supports UUNP, but when you've got a load order catered to cbbe it's hard to switch that up. (obviously not saying the authors had to make sure there was cbbe or anything). Anyway, was wondering if anyone has made it and if anyone could possibly link it?

@Rubbermattworked on it at some point I think, I read that somewhere, don't know if they made any progress on that?

There are CBBE versions of the clothes included in the mod itself. I think they are up to date for now (until new clothes and stuff gets added). I did use those when I installed the mod a while ago and it worked nicely.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Mytherious
Added screenshot