12 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Are you the mod author... if not, what makes you think you can speak for him.

Skeleton files... if it walks, or swims, it has a skeleton.

Iam trying to prevent what has happened way too many times before on here. People dropping in like ungrateful vultures demanding more and more, that ends up discouraging the modder and making them leave. Just stop please.

17 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Iam trying to prevent what has happened way too many times before on here. People dropping in like ungrateful vultures demanding more and more, that ends up discouraging the modder and making them leave. Just stop please.

:)

Just ignore it and do what you want to do and when you want to do it.

People are just exited, I guess :)))

4 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

A technical question? Most of us are using patches that selectively choose certain animations. ( Indarello, Simple, Ulf's M/M?) How are some of you actually having these animations called for in the AAF's animation menu? Are you just manually choosing them?

i dont see tags so they might be only called manually with the Wizard. I'll add some tags myself for UAP if the author dont.

7 hours ago, Stormer said:

You kidding... I've helped loads of modders, tons of my ideas have went into mods. I got a Skyrim modder to add new feature into his needs mod, now its one of the best needs mods for Skyrim. I've given new ideas for Devious Devices, that have been used. Put forward an idea for a mod, that someone seen and made.

As for discouraging modders, why did I get a thumbs up off the author, if I was such an Ogre.

You get nowhere in life, sitting at the back and keeping quiet...

What's the worst that can happen... they can say no, or I am not taking requests.

You don't need to white knight for people. Just stop please...

22 hours ago, Ulfberto said:

i "turned that around" by creating a staged sequence (even if its just a singled stage anim). That way, the animation can auto refresh before the deathclaw stops animation.
I did it like this:

image.png.01c8a43ec73f7dba1f56a00edd176b6c.png
I noticed that the deathclaw stops animating after the 4th loop, so thats why i repeated the animation 4 times in the animation Group, so it loops 4 times and then refresh. It worked like this

Thanks for the help as always!!! I think the the big problem im running into is just that the animations have like 1 frame of t-pose whenever they go to the next stage or loop.

It doesnt happen when i loop them like this:

251594363_Screenshot2020-12-21112617.png.9002613bf4e3de0fdc8b43a466e7d9be.png

but that doesn't really work for deathclaws hence why i tried to solve with just really big animations as opposed to setting it up as you suggest above coz the constant standing up crap bugs me lol.

It seems to happen with other ppls animations (for me at least) so im not sure if this is a me problem or just something that happens with aaf in general.

11 minutes ago, BraveBunny said:

Thanks for the help as always!!! I think the the big problem im running into is just that the animations have like 1 frame of t-pose whenever they go to the next stage or loop.

It doesnt happen when i loop them like this:

251594363_Screenshot2020-12-21112617.png.9002613bf4e3de0fdc8b43a466e7d9be.png

but that doesn't really work for deathclaws hence why i tried to solve with just really big animations as opposed to setting it up as you suggest above coz the constant standing up crap bugs me lol.

It seems to happen with other ppls animations (for me at least) so im not sure if this is a me problem or just something that happens with aaf in general.

Yeah, the one frame happens when the animation refreshes. And it doesnt seem to be just a you problem, cus the same happens to Mutated Lust, Gray User Creature Pack and Vadermania... I think its just how some creatures deny to be animated hahaha.

3 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

Yeah, the one frame happens when the animation refreshes. And it doesnt seem to be just a you problem, cus the same happens to Mutated Lust, Gray User Creature Pack and Vadermania... I think its just how some creatures deny to be animated hahaha.

XD Gotcha. Thanks for all the help I really appreciate it ?

On 12/19/2020 at 3:36 PM, BraveBunny said:

Atm i was thinking of adding some more deathclaw and mutant hound since there arent many animations for them. Im not really that interested in adding anims where there are already plenty. So i think the next thing i wna do is deathclaw spooning maybe and then mutant hound missionary but will have to see.

Speaking of hounds, that's EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 hounds at once on one or 2 targets. I want to do a mod, but I'd need these animations to make it relevant.

:thumbsup:

20 hours ago, Krazyone said:

You kidding... I've helped loads of modders, tons of my ideas have went into mods. I got a Skyrim modder to add new feature into his needs mod, now its one of the best needs mods for Skyrim. I've given new ideas for Devious Devices, that have been used. Put forward an idea for a mod, that someone seen and made.

As for discouraging modders, why did I get a thumbs up off the author, if I was such an Ogre.

You get nowhere in life, sitting at the back and keeping quiet...

What's the worst that can happen... they can say no, or I am not taking requests.

You don't need to white knight for people. Just stop please...

Iam vegan.

Hey hey

@BraveBunny Looking good.  When it comes to what is lacking I would def suggest Mutant Hound +PC , MH + SM + PC, MH + SMx2 + PC, 2x MH+ PC, 2x MH + SM + PC. For deathclaws how about 2 humans and one deathclaw,  2 Deathclaws n 1 Human.  It doesn't happen a lot, but if you run far enough, but not fast enough you can encounter 2 deathclaws.  Maybe an animated fight for "alpha" where one starts then the second one pushes the first out of the way or lego's human then dc then dc with the dc in the middle getting upset lol I would think DP or spit roast is off the table due to the girth, but a make out (F/M +dc +1 dc penatration + heavy petting scene with a hand off to dc 2 with some dc penis licking.  just throwing some ideas out there.  I personally love suggestions as they get the old hamster running. ie 3+ years ago a friend stopped by to get drunk and I was playing Fo4, he was impressed with the fact that my PC could run Fo4 on ultra and suggested that I record Fo4 instead of EU4 or Rimworld. Getting closer vvv

1721423209_CapturedatDCthensold.PNG.50d9ddb8c44525e7e00223ca4f268229.PNG

@Stormer a quiet audience or a busy life or a change in life or an outdated Computer or CC patches that break their mod is usually what drives off modders.  If a question is repeated and the modder has answered the same question multiple times then feel free to chime in.  I myself am prone to hop on AAF and let so n so know the tech support is where their problem needs to go and any advice from tech support mentioning the AAF forum was meaning (after reading the tech support page where it was mentioned) to read the aaf forum for the answer that they seek. 
Secondly have you kept up your nuts n beans protein? (you mentioned vegan and I got concerned)

@Krazyone good to see you on here.  I am gonna be away for awhile and it's good to know that people like you are gonna keep the wheels of mod suggesting/helping rolling.  Secondly I think Stormer is concerned about penis not skeleton.  There are a lot of animations with clipping and working on an animation without penis info (girth length) means clipping may occur and frequently it does, But even with a penis some clipping may still occur (my current PC is bottom left triangle so very few animations don't include some clipping n I can't really blame an animation modder for clipping when my character makes normal people look fat (gigieats on instangram , my current character has wider hips, shoulders and bigger breasts, other then that they both have an almost equally fat free body(hers is much more lean, but my character doesn't have yummy salmon))

@BraveBunny hmm I was gonna include a pic, but my attachments don't include any uploads from support pages for mods that were taken down for one reason or another.  I.... ummm.  So when tv sex occurs you can't see the penis.  So for creatures without a penis (yet) as long as they are not incredibly long they don't really need to be factored in. 
Secondly for bugs.. wellll..  I have seen bugs banging and it's the rear end.  For male and female bugs it's the rear end.  They stick one rear end into the other rear end

In terms of all the stuff about requests and shit, I'm happy for ppl to give me suggestions so long as they come with zero expectations coz in the end I'm a selfish bastard so im just gna do what I want xD (not to say that my preferences cant be swayed). Otherwise I appreciate ppl looking out for me coz god knows im crap at doing it myself lets just all be sure to keep stuff on the friendly side and remember im still learning the ropes so don't get expectations too high for future content. That said, I really appreciate all the support its really boosted my motivation, here's a preview of what im currently working on:2020-12-22.png.8d9191ca8966e603a5a5e7341cb9d3e4.png

@GoldenRain Im not that interested in doing stuff with more than two partners atm (just not my cup'a tea i guess) though i have no idea what ill want to do in future. I agree that suggestions are great for getting the creative juices flowing just so long as I'm not getting too inundated with them or they are super demanding or wver coz that'll just make me start ignoring them (not saying that anyone has been like that or anything).