11 minutes ago, Spectre5342 said:

Anyone know of any conflicts with this or the Ultimate Patch? My AAF is getting hung up on 30% so animations are available. I'm still checking I did use the One Patch in the past perhaps its breaking things.

Derp just had to update AAF guess it has been awhile since I played Fallout 4

Tremendous work. Bout time someone decided to give love to the Deathclaws. Quick question, could you possibly make an optional file that lets the animations be in seperate stages instead of just 1 complete auto stage animation? If so, that would be mint. Good job on the anims and keep up the work 

5 hours ago, Xaeis said:

Tremendous work. Bout time someone decided to give love to the Deathclaws. Quick question, could you possibly make an optional file that lets the animations be in seperate stages instead of just 1 complete auto stage animation? If so, that would be mint. Good job on the anims and keep up the work 

i did something like that in latest UAP for brave anims if you want to check it out

On 2/1/2021 at 11:26 PM, Xaeis said:

The reason I haven't currently got the individual anims listed is so I don't clutter aaf and because I'm endlessly triggered by the single frame of t-pose you get between loops of Deathclaw animations. I am thinking of adding alternate xml files for people who do want the loose animations available its just a really low priority because a) most people (including myself) use UAP and b) its easy for people to change themselves (for those interested you just need to open the positionData.xml in notepad and remove  " isHidden="true" " from next to the animations you want to make visible).

Lemme know if UAP doesn't work out for you and I can upload the alternate xml's here.

2 hours ago, BraveBunny said:

The reason I haven't currently got the individual anims listed is so I don't clutter aaf and because I'm endlessly triggered by the single frame of t-pose you get between loops of Deathclaw animations. I am thinking of adding alternate xml files for people who do want the loose animations available its just a really low priority because a) most people (including myself) use UAP and b) its easy for people to change themselves (for those interested you just need to open the positionData.xml in notepad and remove  " isHidden="true" " from next to the animations you want to make visible).

Lemme know if UAP doesn't work out for you and I can upload the alternate xml's here.

Thats why i like trees, they dont clutter AAF.

My workaround for TPose in individual anims was to provide stages in their own animationGroup. Meaning while i was testing, if i put a single animation in animationGroup as sequential itll keep looping even for creatures that tpose. So providing those animationGroups as tree branches will fix the TPose part.

Its not 1000 % perfect tho because they still do that 1 frame weird thing everytime it loops, but its the best that we can do for now (until a savior fixes the race subgraph for these creatures).

5 hours ago, BraveBunny said:

I installed UAP and now AAF wont even load up so im tryna diagnose wtf happend.

Edit- I think I just need to re-install everything because a lot of my shite has been poorly organized and is outdated as all hell prolly. 

18 minutes ago, Xaeis said:

I installed UAP and now AAF wont even load up so im tryna diagnose wtf happend.

Edit- I think I just need to re-install everything because a lot of my shite has been poorly organized and is outdated as all hell prolly. 

if you using staged leito plus by Tentacus then its prob because you want the FF anims for leito as well.
If thats the case:
- You need to reinstall UAP without the leito checkbox during FOMOD installation
If you are not interested in the FF anims
- Just remove staged leito plus by tentacus

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 9:32 PM, Spectre5342 said:

You should see about adding different sounds into the animations there's a resource one used between a lot of animations all ready here on LL 

According to the download page its all ready in there I must've goofed some where. I was missing sounds for Gray 50 Shades earlier moving it lower in the load order fixed that at least though female actors are using male voices but I can fix that later. 

On 2/2/2021 at 6:12 AM, BraveBunny said:

Don't forget the Black Wolves of FAR HARBOR!

:innocent:

On 3/6/2021 at 12:12 PM, BraveBunny said:

Just letting everyone know im still alive and working on stuff just being super slow lol.

Your literally the last man still making animations for this community. And I'm happy to see you still continuing. I hope it all goes well! ?

Welp finally got that animation up. I've added transition data but since i don't really use i have no idea if its useful to anyone. I've also made the loose animations visible by default (they can be hidden) and changed the position of the orgasm animation in the latest anim to be at the start of the final stage which should help with the application of orgasm effects and stuff. Lemme know if any of this is helpful or you think it should be changed.

Next up are hound which will take a while coz i've got to make a control rig for them first.

On 12/19/2020 at 11:10 PM, BraveBunny said:

I think the big limitation with most of those is that someone has yet to make penises for them (at least as far as i know) hence why the ones who do have animations (molerat, bear) dont have any normal sex anims. Definitely something ill think about in the future but given im still pretty new to modding might be a ways off before i start getting into more complicated stuff ^^

What about RadStags? Any chance for them?

38 minutes ago, BraveBunny said:

Atm i've not really decided what im gna do after the mutants hounds so maybe but proly not for quite a while.

Sure, that was just a question. As Krazyone stated there are still some creatures with little or no animation, but apparently he too forgot about the Radstags ?

6 hours ago, BraveBunny said:

Welp finally got that animation up. I've added transition data but since i don't really use i have no idea if its useful to anyone. I've also made the loose animations visible by default (they can be hidden) and changed the position of the orgasm animation in the latest anim to be at the start of the final stage which should help with the application of orgasm effects and stuff. Lemme know if any of this is helpful or you think it should be changed.

Next up are hound which will take a while coz i've got to make a control rig for them first.

Great, can't wait to try it out, however my AAF gets stuck on 20% after updating from version 1.1 to 1.2. Any ideas what is causing it? Version 1.1 worked like a charm.