Brave's Animations

View File

Just a few creature animations for aaf (hopefullly more to come in future).

Contents:

Spoiler

Deathclaw sitting

Deathclaw spooning

Deathclaw missionary

FEV Hound Missionary

Supermutant missionary

Requirements:

Spoiler

AAF

UAP

Grey User's NSFW Sound Pack (If you want most of the sounds)

ZEX

Change log:

Spoiler

• Added a FEV hound missionary animation.

• Fixed xml's that were breaking AAF.

1.2:

• Added a deathclaw missionary animation.
  • Added transition data.
  • Added a fomod.
  • Loose animations are now visible by default. They can be hidden via the fomod or by overwriting the contents of the "AAF" folder with the contents of the "HideLooseAnimations" folder.

1.1:

• Added a deathclaw spooning animation
  • Updated the AAF xml's to the current format (Big thanks to Ulfberth for doing that for me)!!

1.0.1:

• Added tags to some of the animations. Using gender neutral tags to keep MM inclusive (although animations are designed primarily with MF in mind).

Installation:

Spoiler

Install as you would with any other mod via the fomod or by copying the contents of the "BraveAnims" folder to your data folder (or use mod organizer like a sensible person ;)). If you want to hide loose animations and only keep the staged animations use the fomod option or overwrite the BraveAnimations_positionData.xml in the "AAF" folder with the one in the "HideLooseAnimation" folder.

Credits:

Spoiler

Dagobaking for their animations framework.

Ulfberth for their creature penises and for helping me with heaps of things.

Leito for their character and supermutant rigs.

Grey User for their sound pack.

Wenderer for their fomod creation tool.

ShadeAnimator for their animation tools.

Everyone else who makes animation coz i probably backward engineered something from their mods lol.

29 minutes ago, Sex maniac said:

Btw, just so we know. What other animations do you have planned for this? If you want to share of course.

Atm i was thinking of adding some more deathclaw and mutant hound since there arent many animations for them. Im not really that interested in adding anims where there are already plenty. So i think the next thing i wna do is deathclaw spooning maybe and then mutant hound missionary but will have to see.

29 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Nice animations for a new animator :) Good work, but it needs some work between transitions. Could also include some "previews" so people can see your work. It helps spread the word around and shows the effort you put into your animation mod.

Do you mean the transitions between different animations or needing to make individual animations loop more seamlessly?

1 minute ago, BraveBunny said:

Atm i was thinking of adding some more deathclaw and mutant hound since there arent many animations for them. Im not really that interested in adding anims where there are already plenty. So i think the next thing i wna do is deathclaw spooning maybe and then mutant hound missionary but will have to see.

As someone who loves the deathclaws, this is exciting to hear! I really wish you good luck.

21 minutes ago, BraveBunny said:

Do you mean the transitions between different animations or needing to make individual animations loop more seamlessly?

There is a moment (at the end of animation) that actors position themselves into default poses, then "warp" into animation pose. This aplies to animation that transitions automaticaly as well. When the previous animation ends, there is that 1 frame where characters warp into default position, then continue with next animation.

But dont let that discourage you, good work nontheless. Many animators just "gave up" so its nice to see a new animator that is putting their time into animation making :)

30 minutes ago, Stormer said:

There is a moment (at the end of animation) that actors position themselves into default poses, then "warp" into animation pose. This aplies to animation that transitions automaticaly as well. When the previous animation ends, there is that 1 frame where characters warp into default position, then continue with next animation.

But dont let that discourage you, good work nontheless. Many animators just "gave up" so its nice to see a new animator that is putting their time into animation making :)

O yea i noticed that but have no idea how to fix it other than by stringing all the animations together into one big lot b4 exporting them (which i did with some of the deathclaw anims hence why it happens less frequently with them) so if anyone knows a solution lemme know XD

Animation requests...

1. Molerat........... normal sex........... Currently, there is only get fucked by its lower teeth.

2. Bear................. normal sex........... Currently, only oral, as the Bear chomps down with it's big teeth into Nora's pussy. See Skyrim for the best Bear animation... Doggy Style.

3. Radroach........ anything, even half buried into Nora, tail first would be better.... Currently, no animations.

4. Cat................... Currently, there are no animations for the Cats. But you can birth them, with Wasteland Dairy, via stealing their DNA.

5. Sea Creatures.. I haven't played the Far Harbour DLC much, but there are supposed to be Sea Creatures. The Dolphin and the Whale... Swimming Sex would be a good addition. Maybe... even the Dolphin corpses on the standard games beaches, may not be totally dead. Walking past, could trigger a sex scene.

6. Far Harbour..... there is a lot of weird stuff in the Far Harbour DLC, I don't know how much of it is covered by animations.

Just some idea, and a wish-list for new animations, that are getting overlooked. :)

25 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Animation requests...

1. Molerat........... normal sex........... Currently, there is only get fucked by its lower teeth.

2. Bear................. normal sex........... Currently, only oral, as the Bear chomps down with it's big teeth into Nora's pussy. See Skyrim for the best Bear animation... Doggy Style.

3. Radroach........ anything, even half buried into Nora, tail first would be better.... Currently, no animations.

4. Cat................... Currently, there are no animations for the Cats. But you can birth them, with Wasteland Dairy, via stealing their DNA.

5. Sea Creatures.. I haven't played the Far Harbour DLC much, but there are supposed to be Sea Creatures. The Dolphin and the Whale... Swimming Sex would be a good addition. Maybe... even the Dolphin corpses on the standard games beaches, may not be totally dead. Walking past, could trigger a sex scene.

6. Far Harbour..... there is a lot of weird stuff in the Far Harbour DLC, I don't know how much of it is covered by animations.

Just some idea, and a wish-list for new animations, that are getting overlooked. :)

I think the big limitation with most of those is that someone has yet to make penises for them (at least as far as i know) hence why the ones who do have animations (molerat, bear) dont have any normal sex anims. Definitely something ill think about in the future but given im still pretty new to modding might be a ways off before i start getting into more complicated stuff ^^

31 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Animation requests...

Just let author do what they want to do :) Easiest is what there are skeleton files for (SM, humans etc...)

2 hours ago, BraveBunny said:

I think the big limitation with most of those is that someone has yet to make penises for them (at least as far as i know) hence why the ones who do have animations (molerat, bear) dont have any normal sex anims. Definitely something ill think about in the future but given im still pretty new to modding might be a ways off before i start getting into more complicated stuff ^^

You don't need penis's, or fancy skeletons with extra bits. You can start with a skeleton, then let someone add the penis's to the mod afterwards. That's how it usually works, the first animations didn't have penis's.

NightStrikers, their penis's are a separate file, that came out later.

It took me a long time to get Feral Ghoul Penis's, I even had to release a patch mod to fix them myself.

But it's fair enough, if you aren't interested in my recommendations. They are just animations, that are missing, or missing real sex animations. A gap in the animations list... :)

O yea i noticed that but have no idea how to fix it other than by stringing all the animations together into one big lot b4 exporting them (which i did with some of the deathclaw anims hence why it happens less frequently with them) so if anyone knows a solution lemme know XD

i "turned that around" by creating a staged sequence (even if its just a singled stage anim). That way, the animation can auto refresh before the deathclaw stops animation.
I did it like this:

image.png.01c8a43ec73f7dba1f56a00edd176b6c.png
I noticed that the deathclaw stops animating after the 4th loop, so thats why i repeated the animation 4 times in the animation Group, so it loops 4 times and then refresh. It worked like this

If you are interested in animating a specific creature, you can ask me and i'll see if i can port a penis to it (like i did to Behemoth). I can make use of Skyrim's assets too to port dicks instead of making one from scratch and make morphs.