1 hour ago, BraveBunny said:

Kay I've added the spaces and also fixed some erroneous capitalization in xml's so if you're having problems with the mod try replacing your AAF folder with the one attached here and lemme know if it helps.

UpdatedXmls.zip 9.59 kB · 0 downloads

I think u will need to update ur mod bcs some people probably won't check the quotes, so the people will surely get urs instead of finding and asks later for ur fixes. My opinion. 

1 hour ago, EngineGaming said:

I think u will need to update ur mod bcs some people probably won't check the quotes, so the people will surely get urs instead of finding and asks later for ur fixes. My opinion. 

I will if it turns out to actually fix the mod for someone i just kinda dont think it will and dont wna give ppl false hope lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been having issues with some kind of cyclical reference error between BraveAnim.esp and BraveAnim_Fix.esp from Ultimate AAF Patch? LOOT seems to be breaking down because of it and refuses to properly sort plugins loads because of it, furthermore UAP's .esp seems to be unable to detect BraveAnim.esp at all. Is this a UAP problem or an issue with your anim pack?

• 2 weeks later...

I found the problem.  UAP_Brave_Animations_Override-positionData.xml line 47

the line in question is: <position id="Deathclaw Spooning Staged" animationGroup="DeathclawSpooningStaged" isHidden="true"/>

This line fails because there's no group called DeathclawSpooningStaged.  From looking at other lines, this was intended to be a dummy line with no animation linked. Hopefully Ulfberth fixes it soon, but until then...

FIX: simply delete the line, or comment it out.

edit: i also corrected the comment header lines in some of your xmls, and patched uap's "braveanims_fix.esp" to have your newer animations set to "Animation Group Section = 0".  These may also have been part of how I got it working, but I can tell you for certain that the bad animation group assignment is enough to break AAF on its own.

8 minutes ago, tolwrath said:

I found the problem.  UAP_Brave_Animations_Override-positionData.xml line 47

the line in question is: <position id="Deathclaw Spooning Staged" animationGroup="DeathclawSpooningStaged" isHidden="true"/>

This line fails because there's no group called DeathclawSpooningStaged.  From looking at other lines, this was intended to be a dummy line with no animation linked. Hopefully Ulfberth fixes it soon, but until then...

FIX: simply delete the line, or comment it out.

I think you mean BraveBunny, unless they are one & the same?

:cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I searched a bit as I got some more ideas for new animations (mostly based on creatures that are still with no animation at all) but most of the guides I found requires paid softwares.

So, as someone who is not 100% sure to keeps doing animations or using them after these few ones, is there any other software that can be used? One that's 100% free, like Blender?

3 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I searched a bit as I got some more ideas for new animations (mostly based on creatures that are still with no animation at all) but most of the guides I found requires paid softwares.

So, as someone who is not 100% sure to keeps doing animations or using them after these few ones, is there any other software that can be used? One that's 100% free, like Blender?

My opinion, yea, blender is free to use, i've noticed that there's someone who is working on making the human rig for animations in blender version, but still experiencing some issues during his process so it's not quite done with it before sharing his content.

3 hours ago, EngineGaming said:

My opinion, yea, blender is free to use, i've noticed that there's someone who is working on making the human rig for animations in blender version, but still experiencing some issues during his process so it's not quite done with it before sharing his content.

Have a link to where that discussion is happening? I remember seeing it come up a while back, but couldn't find it again when I went looking for it later. Thanks in advance if you happen to have the location!

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Have a link to where that discussion is happening? I remember seeing it come up a while back, but couldn't find it again when I went looking for it later. Thanks in advance if you happen to have the location!

Anytime.

Edited by EngineGaming
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, tuskmgl said:

I have a conflict with the "common.xsd" file on MO2, someone please?

It's just a copy of the same AAF\common.xsd shipped in other mods, it doesn't mater which one overwrites which really.

• 4 months later...

Sorry bout the year and a half delay folks, shit happens lol. I'm maybe going to stick around and mod some more for a while, it will just depend on how stuff goes. I don't wna make any promises given how long it took me to fulfill the mutant hound one?.

20 minutes ago, BraveBunny said:

Sorry bout the year and a half delay folks, shit happens lol. I'm maybe going to stick around and mod some more for a while, it will just depend on how stuff goes. I don't wna make any promises given how long it took me to fulfill the mutant hound one?.

Word of advice;

Don't.
If you really want to contribute to a community by modding and adding animations, do it for Skyrim SE.
Fallout has basically no animators left and what we got isn't that good, either.

This saddens me because i always loved fallout, but modders ditched it for various reasons;
not to mention the very small support from people because, well, only very few are left.
Over there at Skyrim, people have more experience, if you need help, there's more when it comes to foundations to set new mods on, as well as a much bigger community to support creators. There are tons of additional reasons, like more creatures/animals to make animations for, better rigging to work with .. yadda yadda.

But again, that's just my advice, please only treat it as that, an advice.

Hope you have a better time at modding this time.

Edited by -Player1-
1 minute ago, -Player1- said:

Word of advice;

Don't.
If you really want to contribute to a community by modding and adding animations, do it for Skyrim SE.
Fallout has basically no animators left and what we got isn't that good, either.

This saddens me because i always loved fallout, but modders ditched it for various reasons;
not to mention the very small support from people because, well, only very few are left.
Over there at Skyrim, people have more experience, if you need help, there's more when it comes to foundations to set new mods on, as well as a much bigger community to support creators. There are tons of additional reasons, like more creatures/animals to make animations for, better rigging to work with .. yadda yadda.

very good advice to discourage people to mod fallout 4 so there is even less people to make mods for it :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Word of advice;

Don't.

My general thoughts are... mod for what game you want to. If you care about fame and numbers then pick a popular game, if you need tons of tutorials or support then things will be harder.... However not modding for a game just because its older and not as beloved is not a reason to not mod.

I personally think its great when people contribute to the fallout community and that there are a shit ton of animations and mods for Skyrim already, so your mod wont stand out as much then.

But thats just me, I mod for the game I want to play not the game other people want to play.

1 hour ago, Nivea said:

My general thoughts are... mod for what game you want to. If you care about fame and numbers then pick a popular game, if you need tons of tutorials or support then things will be harder.... However not modding for a game just because its older and not as beloved is not a reason to not mod.

I personally think its great when people contribute to the fallout community and that there are a shit ton of animations and mods for Skyrim already, so your mod wont stand out as much then.

But thats just me, I mod for the game I want to play not the game other people want to play.

Yea I'm just interested in making mods that I'm going play with and if other people like them that just a plus lol.

10 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Word of advice;

Don't.

It's very interesting.

I came to Fo4 from skyrim about 2 years ago, because the world view of Fo4 is more in line with the atmosphere of what I want to do.

As for mod, I saw that the Follow me for sex immersive edition version was released not long ago. I saw that the added functions had long been implemented by the AAF SEU of Ego, so don't think skyrim is always "advanced".

The reason why there are few animation makers in AAF is that it can only be made with the old version of 3dsmax at present, and in order to realize animation in the game, the production of XML is even more strength than the production of animation itself.

But these are worth it, because at least the animation of Fo4 will play the effect sound or voice point-to-point,.

Rather than the Rap effect under skyrim's sexlab framework.:joy:

I can guarantee here that when the new framework that Ego and I cooperate with is released.

You will see a large number of animation released simultaneously: Yes,  I started preparing loooonnnnngggg ago.

Edited by kziitd
8 minutes ago, kziitd said:

It's very interesting.

I came to Fo4 from skyrim about 2 years ago, because the world view of Fo4 is more in line with the atmosphere of what I want to do.

As for mod, I saw that the Follow me for sex immersive edition version was released not long ago. I saw that the added functions had long been implemented by the AAF SEU of Ego, so don't think skyrim is always "advanced".

The reason why there are few animation makers in AAF is that it can only be made with the old version of 3dsmax at present, and in order to realize animation in the game, the production of XML is even more strength than the production of animation itself.

But I can guarantee here that when the new framework that Ego and I cooperate with is released.

You will see a large number of animation released simultaneously: Yes,  I started preparing loooonnnnngggg ago.

Fingers crossed for you and @EgoBallistic that you do not run into too many obstacles with your framework, and on this occasion thanks for your efforts, highly appreciated. ?

Sounds more than promising indeed.

45 minutes ago, kziitd said:

It's very interesting.

But these are worth it, because at least the animation of Fo4 will play the effect sound or voice point-to-point,.

Rather than the Rap effect under skyrim's sexlab framework.:joy:

I can guarantee here that when the new framework that Ego and I cooperate with is released.

Apparantly we can make anims with blender now using this https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/59849. I'm just trying to figure it out now.

Edited by BraveBunny