1 hour ago, karenyang117 said:

Hello Brave!

Just want to confirm what the previous poster said, that 1.2 does not seem to be working. AAF is not loading up (someone said it had to do with typos in tags or something). Thank you!

Looks like the file in the Fomod is fine. Tried the regular file first and it was failing AAF at 15%. Switched to the Fomod and it's working fine now.

6 minutes ago, zander989 said:

Looks like the file in the Fomod is fine. Tried the regular file first and it was failing AAF at 15%. Switched to the Fomod and it's working fine now.

Thanks. I tried that a few times too, but the Fomod is giving me the same problem. Do you have loose animations disabled? I think the problem is with the loose animations, since having that option checked definitely causes AAF to stop. 

3 hours ago, karenyang117 said:

Thanks. I tried that a few times too, but the Fomod is giving me the same problem. Do you have loose animations disabled? I think the problem is with the loose animations, since having that option checked definitely causes AAF to stop. 

So we disable loose animations? I had them checked.......

:no_mouth:

Hi there! guys. im kinda new... to Fallout 4

I>)  

did not work, although they were still in the "" folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do

II>)

My aim is to get Brave's Animations  -scenes properly working.

10 minutes ago, rex1994 said:

I>)  

did not work, although they were still in the "" folder. When I reinstalled them, they still did not work. . What should I do

II>)

Have you made sure aaf is working and have you got other animations working as well?

20 hours ago, rex1994 said:

I>)  

II>)

Completely uninstall the previous version. THEN install the new one.

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, lapolla said:

@BraveBunny

Do not use comments like this:

<!----------------------------------Sitting----------------------------------->

"-" character is not allowed in XML comments.

Can anyone else confirm this? I'm pretty sure its not true as a)Those comments have been there for ages and haven't broken anything as far as I can tell b)Notepad++ recognises them as comments just fine c)They validate just fine.

33 minutes ago, Ulfberto said:

its allowed and working, but the schema does not recognize so you must using something like <!-- ---------- Sitting ---------- --> instead (there always must be two "-" after "<!" and before ">" 

Wait so just to clarify i need to add the two spaces?

On 3/16/2021 at 12:11 PM, Residentlover2 said:

the only version working for me is the first one :( I dont know what is causing this error: (024) wrong xml format or something like that sorry I have aaf in spanish and cant translate properly 

Sry about the late reply. Could you send me a screenshot of the error?