27 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just curious, have you noticed this behavior with DD 5.2?  5.2 seems to be much more robust than older versions when it comes to recovering from glitches or from mods that try to strip way devices as if they were normal clothing items.

Not sure if I've seen that with 5.2, if it happened it must have been pretty rare. I'm using DD NG ATM and have been for a while, and it behaves differently.

They may have fixed it with the Discord releases as the public releases have gotten much more reliable over time, I'm just using what's released here though so can't say.

From the main mod page:

"- DAR/OAR combat animations might override the whipping animations unless you specifically exclude ZAP's zbf punishment cane or the keyword zbfWeaponPunishment. "

I've been using Attack DXP|MCO, OAR, and Elden Rim moveset with SCAR. When I tried to follow your instructions here, my owner would just endlessly shuffle in front of me during the whipping sequence (with one attack or two sprinkled in). Can anyone that has the submissive Lola punishment sequence working along with an OAR combat animation provide some additional guidance here?

When I disabled Attack DXP and elden rim moveset, the punishment sequence worked again, so I know it's an OAR configuration issue.

26 minutes ago, Clea Strange said:

Master offers Lola's services to a shopkeeper/innkeeper for a discount.

There are a few instances of that as part of existing events, just not as a standalone event.

This one's odd:

My character got the daily failure message, but here's the thing - it was a save loaded just before the end of day was calculated, and I know for a fact I offered service enough, especially since I set it to once per day as I wanted to specifically check this scenario. There are no mods which can interfere with SLTR events (any that possibly could are inactive), I'm using the latest version of SLTR on 1.6.640. Everything else works just fine in my game and with SLTR itself.

Maybe there's a problem with storing that particular variable? It only happens when there's no time to fulfill the service objective between save load and end-of-day. Not really a big deal, but worth reporting I think.

10 minutes ago, SkyAddiction said:

My character got the daily failure message, but here's the thing - it was a save loaded just before the end of day was calculated, and I know for a fact I offered service enough, especially since I set it to once per day as I wanted to specifically check this scenario.

You can fail at offering service in 3 ways (all MCM configurable):  didn't offer service enough, didn't offer sex enough, and low daily net score.  Are you sure that you didn't fail the second or third part?  A message in the upper right will tell you specifically why you failed.

Another consideration is that, to discourage last-minute cheating by lowering the MCM settings, the day's service quotas for offering service and sex are set at the end of the previous day (in a similar manner to the prostitution quota, which is not affected by changing MCM settings after the event starts).  So, today's quota for offering service was set and locked in at the end of the day yesterday.  For example, if yesterday's quota setting was 6 but you lowered it to 1 sometime today to test something, the day's quota is still 6 (it will be 1 for tomorrow).

27 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can fail at offering service in 3 ways (all MCM configurable):  didn't offer service enough, didn't offer sex enough, and low daily net score.  Are you sure that you didn't fail the second or third part?  A message in the upper right will tell you specifically why you failed.

Another consideration is that, to discourage last-minute cheating by lowering the MCM settings, the day's service quotas for offering service and sex are set at the end of the previous day (in a similar manner to the prostitution quota, which is not affected by changing MCM settings after the event starts).  So, today's quota for offering service was set and locked in at the end of the day yesterday.  For example, if yesterday's quota setting was 6 but you lowered it to 1 sometime today to test something, the day's quota is still 6 (it will be 1 for tomorrow).

It's failure to offer service. I lowered it several days prior. Sex is at zero and daily score is at minimum, whatever that is - I can't remember. I basically set it up so it could only fail on game load if the previous score isn't retained or some similar error. There are no conflicts for SLTR in SEEdit so that's not a thing either.

I dunno, it's weird. I noticed it the other day, so I set up the test with minimal service conditions on a save just before end-of-day, and it failed after loading up said save. I've literally never seen this before, and I've had SLTR as part of my load order for years, so maybe it's just Skyrim being Skyrim? Oh, and it's not a script-heavy build, so that's not it either.

I'll return my settings to normal, play a few in-game weeks, and try testing it again in a few real life days to see if it still happens. I'll tag you with the results. I need a shrug emoji. :classic_biggrin:

1 hour ago, SkyAddiction said:

It's failure to offer service. I lowered it several days prior. Sex is at zero and daily score is at minimum, whatever that is - I can't remember. I basically set it up so it could only fail on game load if the previous score isn't retained or some similar error.

Yeah, then your quota should have been met, and I don't know why loading the game just before the check would be a problem.  It's worrisome that it happens, but I can't find anything wrong.  At least it's a very niche case and it's not game breaking.

31 minutes ago, kingsglaive said:

No, that mod is designed to have the PC use punishment tools on NPCs, which is reversing the role for the PC as a submissive slave.  The other thing that that mod does is to raise the arousal of the victim, but SLTR already does that for both whipping and spanking (the owner gains arousal; Lola gains arousal from rewards and loses it for punishments).

I'm probably one of very few people with this problem, but this mod is kind of broken when used with the Experience mod, since it starts and completes quests so often. In particular, the job where you're sent to fetch alcohol for your master gives me 100 exp every time, which is only supposed to happen for main or daedric quest with my settings. Idk if there is a way to deal with that on the mods end, but I thought I'd point it out.

31 minutes ago, TheBladeOfLight said:

I'm probably one of very few people with this problem, but this mod is kind of broken when used with the Experience mod, since it starts and completes quests so often. In particular, the job where you're sent to fetch alcohol for your master gives me 100 exp every time, which is only supposed to happen for main or daedric quest with my settings. Idk if there is a way to deal with that on the mods end, but I thought I'd point it out.

Amusingly, I posted a week ago or so about how this is actually helpful for a non-combat focused playstyle. For anything else, you need to turn down your quest reward XP while you're playing with SLTR. You should be monitoring your potential in-game conflicts anyway with an extensively feature-rich mod like SLTR. e.g.: Turning off follower autoboxing in NFF.

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, that mod is designed to have the PC use punishment tools on NPCs, which is reversing the role for the PC as a submissive slave.  The other thing that that mod does is to raise the arousal of the victim, but SLTR already does that for both whipping and spanking (the owner gains arousal; Lola gains arousal from rewards and loses it for punishments).

I found a MOD that can cast spells even when restrained by DD, SE seems to work too.
I wonder if the subsequent Lola bondage plot will help?
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1502-bwitch-060-28-august-2018/

6 hours ago, Delite said:

I use this mod with Bane's Defeat and when the owner whips my character, she knocks down to bleedout state and the owner starts raping her. Is there any way to solve this conflict?

I've never experienced this myself with Bane's Defeat, and I don't recall seeing it reported here, so something unusual is going on.  To provide a bit of background, the whipping scene is an actual attack, though the whip does just one point of damage.  The bleedout animation at the end of the scene is just an idle animation that SLTR plays for a few seconds, not actual bleedout.

If your character really is taking enough damage from a one-point weapon to trigger real bleedout (it's unclear if that's occurring), you might have combat settings set too high in your game, particularly when using combat difficulty mods.  You can mitigate that on this end by reducing the whipping duration, but if I were in your place, I'd be pretty concerned that such a wimpy weapon could thoroughly wreck my character and go looking for what's causing that.

Defeat has some relevant settings.  Selecting All Down for "Knock down scenario" should certainly get around the problem, since the owner is your follower and is not defeated.  Turning off "Can be knocked down by everyone" might help too.

I haven't tried AndrewLRG's add on for Defeat, but if you're using it, I believe it's concerned with the number of hits rather than the damage taken, and whipping involves many hits.

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

AndrewLRG's add on for Defeat, but if you're using it, I believe it's concerned with the number of hits rather than the damage taken, and whipping involves many hits.

Yes, AndrewLRG's Dynamic Defeat feature can produce the effect the OP described. (But I don't know whether OP is using Dynamic Defeat.)

Even though I am a huge fan of AndrewLRG's Dynamic Defeat feature, I typically avoid using it with a Submissive Lola playthrough.

19 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Even though I am a huge fan of AndrewLRG's Dynamic Defeat feature, I typically avoid using it with a Submissive Lola playthrough.

I'll contact him to see if something can be done to allow Dynamic Defeat to ignore hits from certain weapons.

@HexBolt8

About an in-game week further on, and I set up the test again - minimums for service, sex, daily score, save/quit/load just before end-of-day, etc. Aaaannd... I can't replicate it. It's possible re-importing my settings fixed whatever the problem was, but it's far more likely it's just Skyrim being Skyrim. Kind of like cells just failing to load for no reason every once in a grand while.

If it ever happens again and I can actually replicate it consistently, I'll let you know.

There is a new suggestion:
I saw that during Lola's daily service, the owner would check Lola's collar with "It's time for a collar check. Hold still." After saying this, nothing happened.
I think it can be expanded:
When Lola takes off Collar privately, breaks free, or cuts Colla with a sharp blade, the owner will trigger the sentence "It's time for a collar check. Hold still." in the next service, and then find Lola trying to destroy Collar. Give Lola a punishment.
Lola will be shocked by the owner and lose obedience points. The owner will also say: "Lola, you dare to destroy the Collar I gave you privately. Now I am going to tie you up and let you know the consequences of destroying the Collar privately."
Then Lola will be tied up by her master for a day of reflection. After one day, Lola must admit her mistake and provide services to please her master before the restraint can be released. If Lola does not please her master, she will be permanently bound.
Piercings are the same.

Edited by kingsglaive
17 hours ago, kingsglaive said:

There is a new suggestion:
I saw that during Lola's daily service, the owner would check Lola's collar with "It's time for a collar check. Hold still." After saying this, nothing happened.
I think it can be expanded:
When Lola takes off Collar privately, breaks free, or cuts Colla with a sharp blade, the owner will trigger the sentence "It's time for a collar check. Hold still." in the next service, and then find Lola trying to destroy Collar. Give Lola a punishment.
Lola will be shocked by the owner and lose obedience points. The owner will also say: "Lola, you dare to destroy the Collar I gave you privately. Now I am going to tie you up and let you know the consequences of destroying the Collar privately."
Then Lola will be tied up by her master for a day of reflection. After one day, Lola must admit her mistake and provide services to please her master before the restraint can be released. If Lola does not please her master, she will be permanently bound.
Piercings are the same.

The collar automatically reequips if you take it off, that was a recent addition so I doubt HexBolt8 will go for these changes. That said, in DD there's an option to manipulate devices so that they're equipped but not locked, and if your owner detects that you've done that with the collar you get punished on collar checks. I think when the collar automatically reequips it locks on properly, but maybe that could change so we can see the collar check fail more often. Or maybe there could be some events that end with it unlocked, e.g. a helpful john that feels sorry for you unlocks it.

As for the piercings, they're meant to be optional. I really like the idea of them but the animations associated with them can have you standing still for a long time and they can happen anywhere at almost any time. IMO they really need a rethink in how they work and probably some new animations.

If Lola is being punished because some mod unequips the collar, and you lock it right back on, well that would be darned unfair. Also, a day in Skyrim tied up unable to do anything would get old fast for most players. Plus, i don't think there is a way for SLtR to determine if Lola removed it, or some other mod is the culprit.

3 hours ago, just_Gina said:

如果洛拉因为某个模组卸下了项圈而受到惩罚,而你又把它锁回去,那真是太不公平了。而且,对于大多数玩家来说,在《天际》中被困、无法做任何事的一天很快就会变得无聊。另外,我认为 SLtR 没有办法确定 Lola 是否删除了它,或者其他 mod 是否是罪魁祸首。

Then adjust the MCM of SLtR to the simplest one, and then wait for 1 day.