Hex,  you surely introduced the inflatable plug to wear because you know how to remove that item. Please dont keep it secret and let us know how.  the forum search found a couple of posts but no answer for it.

By the way whats the added time of the gag that lola gets when she wants to pay the 200 gold before 8 pm ?  She never get the gag off, not after a week, and it was not removeable in any way.

deadends like these makes the wasted time witrh lola so fun.

Edited by shiagwen
1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Hex,  you surely introduced the inflatable plug to wear because you know how to remove that item. Please dont keep it secret and let us know how.  the forum search found a couple of posts but no answer for it.

It eventually deflates by itself, keep an eye out for the upper left corner, and disable "accidental pump bumps" in DDs MCM.

You could also ask for a Pony Girl job - your owner will take out this plug to replace it with the tail.

Or you can install other mods like DD Helpers or DD Escape Overhaul and ask any follower to remove the plug. Same with the gag. Unlock it, struggle, ask your follower - but please don't blame the mod author for your inaptitude to learn the basics of DDs. You're around for so long that you really should know this.

@HexBolt8 Just a heads up in regards to the owner changing hair styles feature, in its current form it possibly is incompatible with Modular SMP Hairstyles (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/93608) modification. This is due to the hairstyle modification being able to create multiple hair styles by dividing them into multiple parts.

If it is desired to make the owner changing hair styles compatible with this hairstyle modification, then its necessary to store those different parts together as their own joint item for each entry in the list. Though in a manner that allows for reproduction of each chosen modular hairstyle, it likely will also require work on the format used for the json hair list file or some other file format (e.g. xml instead) or some json schema that's compatible with the required structure. That way preserving the hairstyle so it can be reproduced each time its changed to by the owner without losing the style which the current implementation will cause.

Edited by Leoosp
4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

By the way whats the added time of the gag that lola gets when she wants to pay the 200 gold before 8 pm ?

6 game hours.  Time spent sleeping does not count.  Repeatedly asking to remove it early adds a few hours each time.

4 hours ago, shiagwen said:

She never get the gag off, not after a week, and it was not removeable in any way.

Some events will end the gag punishment early:  The Naughty Nymph/Knave, Pony Express, and Temple of Love.

2 hours ago, Leoosp said:

Just a heads up in regard to the owner changing hair styles feature, in its current form it possibly is incompatible with Modular SMP Hairstyles

Thank you for letting me know, but that's more complexity than I'd like to add.  Users of that mod might need to turn off the hair change event if no multi-part hair style is compatible.

Edited by HexBolt8

Just came across a bug others reported before me: Lola is unable to obtain a treasure for her Mistress.

First time worked as expected, 2nd time... I was busy doing Thieves Guild stuff, Mistress whored me out, so I didn't really have time for dungeon delving. Got the 24h warning, went straight into White River Watch. Hmm, didn't work, maybe because I had cleared that cave already? Nae problem, Guldun Rock is next along the river. Kill the giants, loot the boss chest - nothing. Same nothing in Valtheim Towers, in all three cases there was gold in the loot, so it should have triggered for all I know...

(PS: I'm off to bed now, so any detailed debugging has to wait until tomorrow)

55 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

6 game hours.  Time spent sleeping does not count.  Repeatedly asking to remove it early adds a few hours each time.

Some events will end the gag punishment early:  The Naughty Nymph/Knave, Pony Express, and Temple of Love.

Thank you for letting me know, but that's more complexity than I'd like to add.  Users of that mod might need to turn off the hair change event if no multi-part hair style is compatible.

@HexBolt8 With the structure there would be two ids rather than one per list entry. Specifically for the base and/or bangs, the bangs are optional. Anyway I have placed a query on the hairstyle modification's website to find out. Worth checking out on that page regularly to see if the query gets an answer as this issue may affect other modifications which change character's current hairstyles.

• Bases range from A-M
  • Bangs go from No Bangs, to a range of between A-L
Edited by Leoosp
59 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Just came across a bug others reported before me: Lola is unable to obtain a treasure for her Mistress.

First time worked as expected, 2nd time... I was busy doing Thieves Guild stuff, Mistress whored me out, so I didn't really have time for dungeon delving. Got the 24h warning, went straight into White River Watch. Hmm, didn't work, maybe because I had cleared that cave already? Nae problem, Guldun Rock is next along the river. Kill the giants, loot the boss chest - nothing. Same nothing in Valtheim Towers, in all three cases there was gold in the loot, so it should have triggered for all I know.

Guldun Rock's chest is not marked as a boss chest (presumably one of those Bethesda oversights), but the ones at White River Watch and Valtheim Towers are okay, though only the actual "boss" chests are valid (the one outside at the top of White River Watch guarded by the bandit boss, and the one at Valtheim at the top of the far tower).  Having cleared the location or looted the chests in the past shouldn't matter, as long as there is gold (or lockpicks or keys) in the chest for you to take, and you said that you found gold.

I just verified that looting those two chests does update the Tomb Raider quest, so I can't explain why that would not have worked for you.  Of course, mods that change those chests could affect the quest, but I think it's unlikely that you're using anything like that.  The quest relies on the gold entering your inventory.  (Even if your gold sharing setting transfers some or all of it to the owner a fraction of a second later, that's okay.)  As a test, you can verify that this SLTR function is still working by enabling the setting that disallows taking gold or keys from the owner and then trying to take them.  If SLTR prevents you from doing so, that's done in the same function that checks for looting a boss chest.  If SLTR does not stop you from taking the owner's gold or keys, something else might be interfering, or that script might have died (which would indicate a serious problem).

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I just verified that looting those two chests does update the Tomb Raider quest, so I can't explain why that would not have worked for you.  Of course, mods that change those chests could affect the quest, but I think it's unlikely that you're using anything like that.

Yeah, always worked for me until now. I'm not aware of any mod in my list that would make changes to the boss chests.

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

As a test, you can verify that this SLTR function is still working by enabling the setting that disallows taking gold or keys from the owner and then trying to take them.  If SLTR prevents you from doing so, that's done in the same function that checks for looting a boss chest. 

Normally I don't use that setting, but when I turned it on, it successfully prevented me from taking Mistress' gold, as expected. Still no luck with other boss chests, so I could only fail the quest.

1 hour ago, Black714 said:

I saw there is "No Bathroom Fetish" Feature. Is that connected to pee and Fart or Private need? or Bathing in Skyrim?

There is one scene where the owner asks you to pee (a ZAP animation AFAIK). Some people don't like that, so there's a toggle.

10 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yeah, always worked for me until now. I'm not aware of any mod in my list that would make changes to the boss chests.

Mea culpa.  It is indeed a bug.  The quest stage changes after the 24-hour warning, but the script doesn't handle that.  The key to finding the problem was to look specifically at the way the last 24-hour period works, so it was very helpful that you mentioned that detail.  Thank you.  I'm really sorry that you had to fail the quest, and I feel bad that this part has been bugged for so long.  I'm testing a fix now and I hope to publish a new version in the near future.

2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Mea culpa.  It is indeed a bug. 

...and I was just about to write that the next iteration of that quest worked as expected. But without me getting into the last 24 hours...

Another inconvenience, no idea if you can do something about it: When Mistress is horny, she orders Lola to attend to her needs - but when Lola is in full chastity gear, I get a message that "all holes are blocked" and no sex scene plays. Before I can react, Mistress force greets again because she is still horny, and I'm more or less stuck in this loop, until I am fast enough to wiggle out of either the belt or the gag, or stupid sexlab finds a fitting animation.

In case you're doing a keyword check: I am using Devious Lore, which changes the names of 95% of all devices.

25 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Another inconvenience, no idea if you can do something about it: When Mistress is horny, she orders Lola to attend to her needs - but when Lola is in full chastity gear, I get a message that "all holes are blocked" and no sex scene plays. Before I can react, Mistress force greets again because she is still horny, and I'm more or less stuck in this loop, until I am fast enough to wiggle out of either the belt or the gag, or stupid sexlab finds a fitting animation.

I'll see what I can do for that and include it in the upcoming new version.  I'll try to have the owner use alternatives if possible (use the playmate or remove your gag if it's SLTR's punishment gag), and it might be a good time to use any keys the owner has for devices that are not "blocking" or "quest" items.  I might have to have the owner use "self pleasure" if there are no alternatives for relief.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I might have to have the owner use "self pleasure" if there are no alternatives for relief.

(Potentially impractical) suggestions:

• Use footjob animations (which I normally dislike, but they make sense in this context).
  • Place Lola in some appropriately degrading and stimulating position while the owner takes care of business. Maybe the owner orders Lola to dance naked, for example (using the existing event); or maybe Lola has to assume some other degrading pose.
  • Maybe the owner takes out some frustration with a quick whipping because Lola is unavailable.
Edited by Anunya

I had a very similar issue with spanking breaking things, and I'm 90% sure it was because of Sexlab P+. Unfortunately this was on the release just before you added the Runic Collar and I can't easily test again since I deleted P+. Also this was with the public P+ as I'm too lazy to sign up for Discord, maybe it's fixed there.

All my spanking animations are F/M and my understanding is P+ strictly enforces that, so when Sexlab P+ looks for a viable spanking anim for a F/F scene even though I have F/M spanking animations installed, it will fail. Uninstalling P+ fixed the issue.

SLTR is usually very good at recovering from issues that are my fault, so this was unfortunate but IMO the blame lies with P+. Just bringing this up since it's so similar to what happened to CaptainJ03.

Side note: I really like what you did with the Runic Collar, it solves the issues I had with missing messages and it does so in an immersive way. So thank you for that.

Any variation of this where the NPC can stay at home and summon you when she wants you to return? I don't really want a follower running around with how I play the game but a partner or something ingame using the runes to tell you to return is much more interesting to me than a follower that tags along and randomly has me do tasks. I also found that with the default settings, the follower constantly had me doing the same tasks over and over again and I couldnt do anything else. If I left a capital or hold, it would make me run back with items to sell. So I did that, then I would leave and repeat the cycle. 

14 minutes ago, Anunya said:

Use footjob animations (which I normally dislike, but they make sense in this context).

I looked at alternate animations with tags like Handjob or Fingering, but the few that I found were inappropriate because that was only part of the animation.  The rest was vaginal.  Boobjob (even if the animation is restricted to just that) would only benefit a male owner.  Footjob very likely is only designed for males, and it also has the wrong connotation, often being used by a dominant female to tease a male.

I'm reluctant to punish Lola because another mod might have bound her thoroughly and for a lengthy time.

I've been thinking through the owner "self pleasure" option, and it's tricky.  I'd have to restrict that to wilderness locations and player homes.  We can't have the owner put on a display in places like a tavern, marketplace, or palace.  I'd like to have the owner seduce an NPC matching the PC's gender, but that's getting rather complex for a fallback option (it does give me an idea for a tavern event though).  I might just have to do a fade to black after the owner makes a vague reference to having Lola use "some other body part" and have the owner be "refreshed" afterwards.  Really, this shouldn't come up very often.

7 minutes ago, Zandre said:

Any variation of this where the NPC can stay at home and summon you when she wants you to return? I don't really want a follower running around with how I play the game but a partner or something ingame using the runes to tell you to return is much more interesting to me than a follower that tags along and randomly has me do tasks. I also found that with the default settings, the follower constantly had me doing the same tasks over and over again and I couldnt do anything else. If I left a capital or hold, it would make me run back with items to sell. So I did that, then I would leave and repeat the cycle. 

Like with most things in SubLola you can change the threshold in the MCM (I have it at a 100% of carrying capacity), or simply turn it off.

In terms of what you'd like out of your SubLola Master, you could set the "must offer service" threshold to the lowest possible - I think it's once a day. Then tell your SubLola Master to "wait here" in a town. Offer service in the morning, run off, spend a night away, then come back home the next day and offer service (and sell and whatnot). Tell the Master NPC to "follow me" as you walk around town or relocate to the next town.

It might be pretty close to what you're after. In any case, there are a lot of MCM settings that can be tweaked to alter the experience. You might get pretty close to what you want if you try.

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I looked at alternate animations with tags like Handjob or Fingering, but the few that I found were inappropriate because that was only part of the animation.  The rest was vaginal.  Boobjob (even if the animation is restricted to just that) would only benefit a male owner.  Footjob very likely is only designed for males, and it also has the wrong connotation, often being used by a dominant female to tease a male.

I'm reluctant to punish Lola because another mod might have bound her thoroughly and for a lengthy time.

I've been thinking through the owner "self pleasure" option, and it's tricky.  I'd have to restrict that to wilderness locations and player homes.  We can't have the owner put on a display in places like a tavern, marketplace, or palace.  I'd like to have the owner seduce an NPC matching the PC's gender, but that's getting rather complex for a fallback option (it does give me an idea for a tavern event though).  I might just have to do a fade to black after the owner makes a vague reference to having Lola use "some other body part" and have the owner be "refreshed" afterwards.  Really, this shouldn't come up very often.

Yeah that makes sense.

I really do like using keys in the owner's inventory (if there are any)... because otherwise there's not really a use for those keys are there?

27 minutes ago, Zandre said:

If I left a capital or hold, it would make me run back with items to sell. So I did that, then I would leave and repeat the cycle. 

As Anunya mentioned, you can adjust the weight threshold for that event in the MCM.  The default is 90%, but you can raise it to 100%.  Otherwise, although you will have more events in towns, most of them have cooldowns (which are configurable).  You might be busy for a few game hours but then be free to do what you like.  A core principle is to have the PC be an adventuring slave and leave the player free to play the game with relatively minor hindrances.

32 minutes ago, Zandre said:

Any variation of this where the NPC can stay at home and summon you when she wants you to return? I don't really want a follower running around with how I play the game but a partner or something ingame using the runes to tell you to return is much more interesting to me than a follower that tags along and randomly has me do tasks.

Ananya described one way to do it, but you'd be missing out on most of the content.  The concept from the earliest days of the original mod is to make you feel like a slave by having a master to keep doing things to you, and most events are intentionally short.  I don't like followers either.  I wouldn't use them except for this mod.  There are ways to greatly reduce the power of followers and, at least with Nethers Follower Framework, there's a "No Combat State" setting to have a follower simply stand there during combat.

1 hour ago, shrtjsrtj said:

I really like what you did with the Runic Collar, it solves the issues I had with missing messages and it does so in an immersive way. So thank you for that.

Great!  There hasn't been much feedback on that, but no one was complaining so I figured it was working pretty well.

I had a very similar issue with spanking breaking things, and I'm 90% sure it was because of Sexlab P+. Unfortunately this was on the release just before you added the Runic Collar and I can't easily test again since I deleted P+. Also this was with the public P+ as I'm too lazy to sign up for Discord, maybe it's fixed there.

All my spanking animations are F/M and my understanding is P+ strictly enforces that, so when Sexlab P+ looks for a viable spanking anim for a F/F scene even though I have F/M spanking animations installed, it will fail. Uninstalling P+ fixed the issue.

I believe that one also had a problem a while back with an internal infinite loop for the spanking scene, but that got fixed.  I do say "SexLab (Ashal's official version) or a 100% compatible replacement" on the mod page, but I guess it's debatable whether imposing strict restrictions on MF animations is compatible or not.

SLTR is usually very good at recovering from issues that are my fault, so this was unfortunate but IMO the blame lies with P+. Just bringing this up since it's so similar to what happened to CaptainJ03.

Well, that situation with "All your holes are blocked" is actually a feature of SLTR to prevent trying to start sex with no valid animations.  That would have been okay except for the owner's insistence on getting sex when heavily aroused.  That's a problem with SLTR.  I'll resolve it for the next version.  It's also an excuse to introduce having the owner situationally remove devices.

50 minutes ago, Anunya said:

I really do like using keys in the owner's inventory (if there are any)... because otherwise there's not really a use for those keys are there?

Using those keys has been on my to-do list for a while.  I think I'll have to tackle that one soon.  I want a comprehensive feature with configurable options, but I'll use a simplified approach for the "all holes blocked" situation to get that done quickly.  Unless the belt and gag are both marked as blocking or quest items, removing one is clearly in the owner's interest and it makes any "fade to black" or self-pleasure option much less likely to come up.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Well, that situation with "All your holes are blocked" is actually a feature of SLTR to prevent trying to start sex with no valid animations.  That would have been okay except for the owner's insistence on getting sex when heavily aroused.  That's a problem with SLTR.  I'll resolve it for the next version.  It's also an excuse to introduce having the owner situationally remove devices.

(...) Unless the belt and gag are both marked as blocking or quest items, removing one is clearly in the owner's interest and it makes any "fade to black" or self-pleasure option much less likely to come up.

Good to know, because I was pondering if I'd have to tweak some NPC options in some mods that might affect Mistress' arousal.

In my case the items typically are standard DD items, equipped by Cursed Loot. M ynormal way of clearing a dungeon is to kill everybody, loot the boss chest, loot every dead body on the way out, and end up in total bondage. So having Mistress use her keys to use Lola would be great.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

with Nethers Follower Framework, there's a "No Combat State" setting to have a follower simply stand there during combat.

Yes - except when you're having a follower where the modpage explicitly warns you to import her in any framework because that will break things.

(rant)

I'm having Remiel as Mistress, a petite Breton of whom the mod page says, knowing of her physical inability, she uses stealth to overcome her enemies. Would be nice if she'd heed her own words and not fight like a One Man Army going berserk. What would you do if you're clad in rubber, have a powerful crossbow and a fiddly dagger? Right, rush ahead while your companion is taking aim and complain about the arrow in the back. Every. Single. Time. And I cannot import her to NFF...

(/rant)

Quoting @shiagwen from the Simple Slavery++ support topic:  

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

1. pc is send to ss++ manually from ss++ mcm last page. i tried that even in helgen tower, started by lal using the vanilla option.

2. lola has buyer ahtar and sven

3. pc is not sold to ahtar or sven, but instead window message sais she is sold out of slavery and she shall ask her follower about the book she read.

i had used ss++ often and never had this window message. even if there was no buyer, she came to a spot out of rifton.

This will not work because Ahtar is not a valid follower and Sven is not available as a follower until you complete the letter quest in Riverwood in his favor.  Because you had no valid buyers, you could not be sold to a Submissive Lola master through Simple Slavery.  When that happens, Submissive Lola does the best that it can do in that situation.  It starts the Strong Hand quest and displays this message:  "You have been bought out of slavery.  Seek out your benefactor and ask for the strong hand and guidance that you need."  Go recruit a follower and submit to that follower.  You can pretend that the follower bought you.

If you want to be bought at the auction, you must select a buyer who is a valid follower at the time of the auction.  Sven can be a buyer, but only after you do his quest.  Custom followers (there are many available on Nexus) are best as auction buyers because they usually are immediately available.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

Quoting @shiagwen from the Simple Slavery++ support topic:  

This will not work because Ahtar is not a valid follower and Sven is not available as a follower until you complete the letter quest in Riverwood in his favor.  Because you had no valid buyers, you could not be sold to a Submissive Lola master through Simple Slavery.  When that happens, Submissive Lola does the best that it can do in that situation.  It starts the Strong Hand quest and displays this message:  "You have been bought out of slavery.  Seek out your benefactor and ask for the strong hand and guidance that you need."  Go recruit a follower and submit to that follower.  You can pretend that the follower bought you.

If you want to be bought at the auction, you must select a buyer who is a valid follower at the time of the auction.  Sven can be a buyer, but only after you do his quest.  Custom followers (there are many available on Nexus) are best as auction buyers because they usually are immediately available.

would be nice if that would be true. but it isnt. i had ahtar as follower from lola often. he is a follower in solitude. you may say, ahtar is no follower until that headcut of the guard at solitude first entrance happened, but i never was in solitude before ss++. always after. plus i certified the two in lola menu. once i even get lydia in ss++ auction, though i was far away from the point to get her in game as thane after dragonkill.

as i have written, i went back to riverwood , finished the sven quest, then again get slaved from ss++ menu, and same thing happens.

followers come from skse like hair styles.

but ok, i will try both again and report, maybe i take uthgard for the test.

5 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i will try both again and report, maybe i take uthgard for the test.

No, don't try Uthgerd, because you have to win a brawl with her for her to become a valid buyer.  The Strong Hand quest does have special handling for Uthgerd (and Benor) so that you can submit to them with fighting them first, but only if you do it through the Strong Hand quest.  The auction doesn't do that.  If you want to properly test the auction buyer functionality, pick one of the pretty/handsome followers on Nexus, install that mod, set up that follower as your buyer, and it should work.  Just be sure that the follower does not require you to do a quest first (very few do).  Followers that do not have a custom voice work best.

Vanilla followers like Sven or Lydia work fine as long as you wait until you're allowed to recruit them as followers before you try to use them as auction buyers.  Ahtar probably will work if you manually add him to PotentialFollowerFaction, but you have to do that before the auction.  When the Submissive Lola auction outcome runs, it can write debug message to the console, things like "Invalid buyer" messages.  If you don't get bought, open the console and see if there is any useful information.

Meant to ask, is the mod voiced with AI/Synth or is there a pack i need to download?

Ive meant to use a female custom orc follower as a mistress who uses the default vanilla voice.

Also i use OAR with Vanagard animations, how do i go about fixing it up for the whipping animation?

Edited by RanmaZ