49 minutes ago, Talesien said:

Umh, might I mention that I'm quite opposed to that idea?

I'm just gathering input.  Nothing has changed.  It's good to hear different viewpoints, so thank you for speaking up.

Edited by HexBolt8
20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Suggestions are always welcome.

Gag punishment is supposed to be inconvenient.  The prostitution event won't start if all of Lola's orifices are blocked, so she still can work even while gagged, and there's no time limit for fulfilling the prostitution quota, so there's no need to remove the gag.

I remember getting "what? I don't understand you" while trying to bed customers (with Radiant Prostitution), but it could've just been me being new to it and not knowing my options.

20 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might be new to the mod.  :)  Rest assured, you'll be getting shocked a lot.

As discussed in detail a few posts back, the zaps should never be fatal.  This mod has multiple precautions to prevent that.  However, other mods can thwart those efforts.  If you find that you're dying from the zaps, look over the settings in mods that adjust PC health and tweak them or turn off those features (if they cause problems here, they're likely to cause problems for other mods) and/or set SLTR's zap strength to a very low value.

Lola's definitely getting shocked a lot, but for me it usually happened when offering service. I meant like being zapped randomly outside of face-to-face dialogue with master, without interrupting regular gameplay. Like for example, Lola is trying to sneak, or is solving a dungeon's puzzle, and suddenly she's shocked for master's amusement before she can move along with whatever she was trying to do before, without entering the dialogue interface (with no change to submission score).

I didn't know shocks had failsafes to prevent from being fatal, which is really nice, but the suggestion for losing something besides health was so that players don't get a sudden shock a half-second before an attack and die to something that they would have survived otherwise. I personally don't put the damage penalty nearly so high, but I know others might. Sudden Stamina/Magick loss can also be a considerable detriment depending on the situation without being directly responsible for death.

2 hours ago, gazebo09 said:

I remember getting "what? I don't understand you" while trying to bed customers (with Radiant Prostitution), but it could've just been me being new to it and not knowing my options.

I don't recall how RP handles that (if it does), but you can always set zadDialogueGagDisable to 1 in the console to get around gag limitations.  I'd expect that negotiating for sex wouldn't require much talk.

Lola's definitely getting shocked a lot, but for me it usually happened when offering service.

There's the event for "sometimes a slave should feel pain".  If you're diligent about promptly offering service, you'll get it when you offer service.  Shocks can also happen if your response displeases the owner or if you break out of conversation.  If you're slow to offer service, the shock event can occur out of conversation.

I meant like being zapped randomly outside of face-to-face dialogue with master, without interrupting regular gameplay. Like for example, Lola is trying to sneak, or is solving a dungeon's puzzle, and suddenly she's shocked for master's amusement before she can move along with whatever she was trying to do before, without entering the dialogue interface (with no change to submission score).

I see what you're saying.  The mod doesn't do that because you're already getting zapped a lot, but the vibration event is close to what you describe.  A key principle of SLTR is to allow players to play the game normally without too many hindrances.  Interrupting sneaking at the wrong moment could be disastrous.  Events won't trigger when you're actively playing, such as conversing, fighting, crafting, sneaking, swimming, or just having sex.  I see how it could be amusing for the owner, but that would be too disruptive to gameplay.

...suggestion for losing something besides health was so that players don't get a sudden shock a half-second before an attack and die to something that they would have survived otherwise.

This mod will never zap you or otherwise interfere with you during combat.  In fact, if it's a difficult fight, SLTR will temporarily remove any restraints that it placed on you.

Edited by HexBolt8
3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'd expect that negotiating for sex wouldn't require much talk.

Ha, you wish! Asking for a good time, having found a more private spot, and collecting the fee - it's two or three times clicking through all that Mmpph! and the possibility that DCL triggers. Would be nice if any of the prostitutions mods would allow for a gagged PC and having a conversation through (rude) gestures.

About zapping reducing magicka and/or stamina - couldn't care less. I only use spells wearing enchanted stuff to reduce the spell cost to one or zero points.

On 1/25/2024 at 6:24 AM, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.1.3

NOTE:  This update adds two collars to the list.  If you were using Custom or Random, the index has changed, so you should update your Collar setting.

NOTE:  This update makes use of assets from the Runic Collar mod by @Frayed.  If you like the collar and runic circles, please consider endorsing that mod as a thank you to the author.

What's New

Hide contents

New:  Two new collars, based on the runic collar design from Layam and Frayed.  They're available options in the MCM.  Requires the optional Runic Collar Assets download file OR having the Runic Collar mod installed (at least its meshes and textures).  These are just the collars, adapted for use as devious devices, without the glowing circles (the circles are available as a separate effect).  A Dull version is provided if you like the design but not the glowing runes.  If you want to give yourself one from the console to wear before enslavement, they're named "Runic Slave Collar".

image.jpeg

New:  Glowing rune circles as an optional effect regardless of equipped collar, based on the Runic Collar from Frayed.  The effect must be enabled on the MCM Devices page.  Requires the optional Runic Collar Assets download file OR having the Runic Collar mod installed (at least its meshes and textures).  The rune circles are a separate effect, so they can be used with any collar.
- You can choose the effect (None, Dim, Dim Glowing, Bright, or Bright Glowing) for four states:  Enslaved, Suspended, Punished, and Beckoned.
- The Glowing options illuminate the face and upper chest, similar to Face Light, and might possibly interfere with Face Light.
- The Punishment state includes whipping and spanking.  Looks great with "Owner's whipping hand glows red" enabled on the Rules page.
- For the Beckon state, the effect will display for 2 seconds when the owner beckons and then revert to the Enslaved state.
- There's a soft built-in sound whenever a rune circle effect ends.  It helps signal the transition between dim and bright effects, which might not be obvious in well-lit areas.

image.jpeg

Changed:  Replacing your equipped collar is now done on the Devices MCM page rather than by asking the owner.
Changed:  If the owner gagged you, replacing the gag is now possible on the Devices MCM page.
Changed:  The Trophy Slave event will use the Auction Pose in the SS++ MCM (if SS++ is installed).
Changed:  If you were enslaved through Simple Slavery, the Trophy Slave event cannot occur for at least a week.
Changed:  MCM Statistics now tracks Times Motivated (motivational punishments).
Changed:  The dialog for motivational punishments is different now for the first time and for the first few days.  Because motivations were not counted before, the next one in an ongoing game will use the dialog for a new slave regardless of time enslaved.
Changed:  The hair change event now has 4 responses (enthusiastic, obedient, pouting, and unhappy).  If you choose enthusiastic, then when the event ends, you'll sound more submissive, and the owner won't seem disappointed that it's time to change your hair back.
Changed:  Careless Hands will no longer remove hand bindings when it ends if Time to Relax is running.  If Careless Hands is active when Time to Relax finishes, both quests will end since the owner talks about untying you.
Changed:  To avoid animation problems, vampire owners/playmates will not feed on you while you're wearing heavy bondage.

Seeing this "Runic Slave Collar", I suddenly had two new ideas.
1: When Lola's obedience value reaches 50, the owner equips Lola with Piercings.
In the next time, the owner will propose to give Lola another gift, and the Piercings on Lola will have special magical blessings.
When Lola is injured (health is too low), the owner will turn on the vibration. At this time, the Piercings on Lola's body will provide healing magic to Lola while vibrating to restore Lola's health. When Lola recovers, the vibrations will stop.
2: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/83794
This MOD can provide LewdMarks for your character and light up according to the character's current Aroused (the higher the Aroused, the brighter the LewdMarks). I think the owner can customize one for Lola.

Edited by kingsglaive
21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I see what you're saying.  The mod doesn't do that because you're already getting zapped a lot, but the vibration event is close to what you describe.  A key principle of SLTR is to allow players to play the game normally without too many hindrances.  Interrupting sneaking at the wrong moment could be disastrous.  Events won't trigger when you're actively playing, such as conversing, fighting, crafting, sneaking, swimming, or just having sex.  I see how it could be amusing for the owner, but that would be too disruptive to gameplay.

It could also be a toggle-able setting, like turning being able to turn it Off, or setting a percentage chance of it happening at hour intervals, with some cooldown. I personally play this mod as Lola stuck under contracts with borderline abusive masters, so it's just a small little thing that I thought would be neat to sell the slavery. Even if interrupting fighting or other activities seems too restrictive, it could also happen just while traveling place-to-place on the field.

Plus, it would make the "Bzzt! Just kidding, did I scare you?" comment make sense when Lola is actually under threat of being zapped on a whim at any waking moment.

Hi

I have a question about the vampire feeding animations. First time m< follower (Master^^) want's to feed on me

i get a messagebox  like "theres no vampiremod installed, Lola use a oralsex animation instead". Now i have installed

Better Vampires and several loose feeding  Animations but Lola still uses the oralsex animation-

Can someone tell me what to do to get the feedinganimation to work?

3 hours ago, Thayja said:

i get a messagebox  like "theres no vampiremod installed, Lola use a oralsex animation instead"

The message actually does tell you what you need:  "You do not have any vampiric feeding animations installed (with a "Feeding" tag), so general oral sex will play."  Since no animations with the Feeding tag were found, the animations you want to use presumably lack it.  You can verify that in the SexLab MCM on the Toggle Animations page by hovering over an animation to see its list of tags.  A tool like SLATE will let you add or remove animation tags.

The SLAL Pack from Sexual Vampire Feeding (LE | SE) has at least animation tagged Feeding, though that might not interest you if you want a simple neck bite.

Edited by HexBolt8

Hi

I have installed Sexual Vampire Feeding (this anim looks nice) but fnis dont handle it and Slal diddn't find the files.

They are in the right folder but they would not load. With Slate i have the problem  that i dont understand that thing

with the jason file. i am not familar with that. The only thing that i could do is to enable the search for vampire feeding.

But there also is no vampire feeding animation detected.

Edited by Thayja
1 hour ago, Thayja said:

I have installed Sexual Vampire Feeding (this anim looks nice) but fnis dont handle it and Slal diddn't find the files.

You seem to be having installation problems.  Be sure that you got the right version for your game.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:
32 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You seem to be having installation problems.  Be sure that you got the right version for your game.

You can verify that in the SexLab MCM on the Toggle Animations page by hovering over an animation to see its list of tags.  A tool like SLATE will let you add or remove animation tags.

The SLAL Pack from Sexual Vampire Feeding (LE | SE) has at least animation tagged Feeding, though that might not interest you if you want a simple neck bite.

Hi

No i dont have installation problems. I pick the wrong verion from Sexual Vampire Feeding ( omnisexual ). Now i use that version with the merged esl and this works without any problems. All is working fine now.

Thank you for this very good Mod, it works fine and also thx for the tip with Sexual Vampire Feeding. Now i got exactly that what i am searching for.

Concerning the idea of zaps taking away magicka: I'm currently playing a run where I've set my max magicka to 0, and I've noticed that this has been the first time a supposed punishment hasn't been just free restoration exp with no actual downsides, so I'd say at least adding an option to enable magicka drain would be a good move; and it might actually be a good idea to temporarily disable health regen as well, to prevent players from healing it off by just standing around for a few seconds.

On an unrelated note, I've been following the tutorial to change the players name linked in the main post, and when I imported the json file at the end using JPImportFilrered, I wasn't entirely sure how to select the values I want to restore. The post made it sound like there was a way to select specific fields during the process, but if there is, I've totally missed it. It seems to have worked fine anyways even though I just used the script and then saved all my changes, but I still wanted to ask if there's something I should've deselected somewhere.

6 hours ago, TheBladeOfLight said:

On an unrelated note, I've been following the tutorial to change the players name linked in the main post, and when I imported the json file at the end using JPImportFilrered, I wasn't entirely sure how to select the values I want to restore

Be sure to select JPImportFiltered, not JPImport.  After clicking OK, you'll have a pop-up with checkboxes:

image.jpeg

6 hours ago, TheBladeOfLight said:

It seems to have worked fine anyway...

I wouldn't trust the result of an unfiltered import.  It might be okay, or it might have changed a form ID with "Lola" in it, resulting in weird problems where some things mysteriously just don't work.

7 hours ago, TheBladeOfLight said:

Concerning the idea of zaps taking away magicka: I'm currently playing a run where I've set my max magicka to 0, and I've noticed that this has been the first time a supposed punishment hasn't been just free restoration exp with no actual downsides, so I'd say at least adding an option to enable magicka drain would be a good move; and it might actually be a good idea to temporarily disable health regen as well, to prevent players from healing it off by just standing around for a few seconds.

I'm reluctant to add another setting to a section that already has so many, but I'll consider it.  I don't want configuring the settings to be overwhelming for players who are new to the mod.

To heal or not to heal, that is the question.  I think it's best handled with roleplay.  After noticing, like you did, that zaps are free Restoration experience, I decided that the owner wouldn't allow it -- zaps are supposed to sting for a while.  So, I just refrained from healing afterwards.  However, I can imagine a different owner who wants Lola to get better at Restoration, so from the owner's perspective, the zaps have two benefits.  It's risky for the mod to try to lock out healing or reduce health regen, with too many ways that something might have a bad reaction with another mod.  It's important to me to not mess up a player's game, so I try to stay away from things like that.

On 1/27/2024 at 6:06 AM, kingsglaive said:

1: When Lola's obedience value reaches 50, the owner equips Lola with Piercings.
In the next time, the owner will propose to give Lola another gift, and the Piercings on Lola will have special magical blessings.
When Lola is injured (health is too low), the owner will turn on the vibration. At this time, the Piercings on Lola's body will provide healing magic to Lola while vibrating to restore Lola's health. When Lola recovers, the vibrations will stop.

About This Piercings Devices Vibrations Can Provide Lola with Healing Magic
It can be set up at Winterhold College. The owner will add interesting buff magic to Lola's vibration. When Lola is injured, the owner will turn on the Piercings vibration to restore Lola's health.
It will not vibrate during the battle. When the battle is over, Lola will recover, because turning on the vibration during the battle will make Lola excited, and Lola will be in an animated state and unable to fight.
Also I found a nice decoration that replaces Devious Devices Piercings, maybe it can be used to replace Submissive Lola's Piercings
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29491-devious-devices-ayleid-piercings-patch/

1 hour ago, TheBladeOfLight said:

Idk what I'm doing wrong, but I am using that command and I'm not getting those checkboxes.

Unfortunately, I don't have the knowledge to support those scripts, so I can't provide further help.  However, the first of the two how-to-rename links says that you should be able to just use JPImport if you're careful not to rename any fields, so you could try that.  The second link shows how to use punctuation and case-sensitive replacements to guard against unintentional changes.  That's all I can offer.

There has been a lot of fuss about this mod for quite some time. The first thing I would like to see in a future update is the removal of the collaboration with the SLUTS mod.

Because they are mutually exclusive, yes, suddenly both mods require wearing a master collar. But what to do when your partner sends you to work for SLUTS, and there, in turn, they put a collar on you as the property of their company. Bang and the submissive's points begin to fall fatally.

The second option is simpler, but it requires that the author of the SLUTS mod drop a collar from the script, then there will be no conflict. And so far it’s not even possible to turn off this filthy sluts mod. What the hell? Why does it mean that in the simple slavery fashion we can choose the categories that interest us, but here we can’t?

And I have nothing against the mod itself, it’s wonderful, well thought out, but this... just puts an end to it. You can, of course, say: well, like skip it, screw it up. As if I fucking have a choice? The quest will fail anyway, because with all these teleports, you won’t have time to return and report.

Due to the loss of one integration mod, the mod itself will not be affected. I'm not some toxic bitch who came to show up. I'm speaking to the point. It is impossible to play normally with this mod.

I've already played in this sluts mod, it's honestly crap. It’s simply not immersive, it’s just stupid running from one part of the map to another. Well, yes, you have a funny gear on. For it? nah

Yes, once again I apologize for being so emotional. But it’s already stupidly pissing me off.

A mature sex slave should be extremely addicted to the master's semen. When having sex with the master and being inseminated, he will gain a short-term attribute buff. If you do not have sex with the master for a long time, you will get a negative effect and the attributes will be reduced appropriately. You need to have sex with the master to eliminate it.

One more thing, it’s about inner thoughts
In fact, you can also add Lola's thoughts when triggering sex animations within the scope of this module, such as having sex with the owner, having sex with playmates, and having sex while performing the owner's tasks (including prostitution).

Edited by kingsglaive
55 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

Yes, once again I apologize for being so emotional.

If you'd take a few minutes to cool down before commenting, you wouldn't have to apologize.

57 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

Because they are mutually exclusive, yes, suddenly both mods require wearing a master collar.

Suddenly?  You didn't say which version of SLUTS you're using, but Resume hasn't changed for over a year, and Redux for longer than that.  Likewise, the event in this mod (SLTR) has not changed for a long time.  However, both are compatible with this mod.  Their collars use the DD collar keyword, which is all that SLTR cares about.  SLTR doesn't care if the collar is replaced, as long as the new collar has that keyword.

1 hour ago, coronelwirs said:

And so far it’s not even possible to turn off this filthy sluts mod.

If you didn't want such a "filthy" mod, why did you install it?  SLTR doesn't require it, and the event that uses it is turned off by default in the SLTR MCM.  If you're getting this event, it's because you chose to allow it.

On 1/30/2024 at 8:39 PM, HexBolt8 said:

If you'd take a few minutes to cool down before commenting, you wouldn't have to apologize.

Suddenly?  You didn't say which version of SLUTS you're using, but Resume hasn't changed for over a year, and Redux for longer than that.  Likewise, the event in this mod (SLTR) has not changed for a long time.  However, both are compatible with this mod.  Their collars use the DD collar keyword, which is all that SLTR cares about.  SLTR doesn't care if the collar is replaced, as long as the new collar has that keyword.

If you didn't want such a "filthy" mod, why did you install it?  SLTR doesn't require it, and the event that uses it is turned off by default in the SLTR MCM.  If you're getting this event, it's because you chose to allow it.

because other events require this mod. The fact of the matter is that sluts collars do not match the ones in your fashion. Otherwise why would I rant here?

35 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

because other events require this mod.

I'm not sure what you're saying, but this neither this mod nor its prerequisites require SLUTS, and even if a player installs SLUTS, the "Road Trip" event that uses SLUTS is turned off by default, so it's not forced on anyone.

39 minutes ago, coronelwirs said:

The fact of the matter is that sluts collars do not match the ones in your fashion.

I disagree.  As I explained earlier, the collars that SLUTS uses are Devious Devices collars that have the DD collar keyword, so this mod will treat them as valid collars.  Perhaps you have another mod that is interfering, but to the best of my knowledge, SLTR and SLUTS are compatible.  Since neither the Road Trip event nor SLUTS have changed for a year or more, and during that time no one else has had a problem with the collars, it seems likely that the problem is related to another mod.  If the collars were not compatible, people would have reported that.

Another indication that something is unusual with your game is that you mentioned losing score.  However, if SLTR notices that the collar is not equipped, it will just equip another collar and display a notification with no loss of score.  Unless you're using a fairly old version of this mod with Devious Devices 4, that problem really should never happen, and no one else has reported this kind of problem.  This too suggests that you're having a conflict from something other than these two mods.

On 1/30/2024 at 10:27 PM, coronelwirs said:

There has been a lot of fuss about this mod for quite some time. The first thing I would like to see in a future update is the removal of the collaboration with the SLUTS mod.

Because they are mutually exclusive, yes, suddenly both mods require wearing a master collar. But what to do when your partner sends you to work for SLUTS, and there, in turn, they put a collar on you as the property of their company. Bang and the submissive's points begin to fall fatally.

As already mentioned, SLUTS collars should be Lola compatible and not cause these issues. What I think is happening, which happens to me sometimes too, is when a script equips a DD item to you it doesn't do so properly. Instead, visually it looks like it's equipped and in the inventory it looks equipped, but if you unequip it you can do so without a getting a popup window. Equipping it manually after that puts it on properly.

1 hour ago, shrtjsrtj said:

What I think is happening, which happens to me sometimes too, is when a script equips a DD item to you it doesn't do so properly. Instead, visually it looks like it's equipped and in the inventory it looks equipped, but if you unequip it you can do so without a getting a popup window.

Just curious, have you noticed this behavior with DD 5.2?  5.2 seems to be much more robust than older versions when it comes to recovering from glitches or from mods that try to strip way devices as if they were normal clothing items.