On 1/2/2024 at 2:23 PM, Vigor said:

Speaking of houses... If there ever will be an update to house tasks, then I beg to have an alternative way to acquire one, because I always use hardcore settings for SLTR and related mods (harder economy, less loot, master demands gold and spends a lot, etc.). I don't even remember if I ever got to housing when playing Lola :D It can even be the simplest solution like a loan (but of course ideally with consequences and stuff).

I believe one of the mods for Lola adds this on certain contract settings if you have PW.

Is there a guide to adding events?  I'm not super familiar with Skyrim modding but can code no problem.  A few ideas:

• Remaking the Lola.  There is a mod for transformative potions; having a particular bodytype (curvy, thin, buxom, etc) and an access to these potions would make a lola-owner able to sculpt their Lola how they like.  Bonus if all other similar elixirs are removed from lola inventory
  • Pet Lola.  Pet collar integration.
  • Very Very Bad Lola.  Amputator framework integration (if this can be made to work)
  • Moo, bitch, get out the hay.  Cow gear for Lolas.  May go with forced-crawling (SD+ does something similar I believe)
  • Gem bitch.  Soulgem piercings, soulgem oven.
  • Lola's Orc-fering.  Essentially a temporary form of the "orc plaything" solutions path to getting into orc settlements
  • Married Lola.  A Lola married to her owner cannot escape unless her owner dies (contract forever?).  Owner may propose marriage, maybe even married in bondage gear?
  • Shared Lola.  Lola kept in a couple's house, used.
  • Fat pig Lola.  Owner magic, weight gain over time, goes away after awhile maybe.
  • Thin Lola.  Opposite effect.
On 1/13/2024 at 8:24 AM, Punkin' said:

Is there a guide to adding events?

There isn't.  The mod isn't designed to just plug in events.  If you handy with a mod editor, you're welcome to make changes in your own game, of course, but please check the mod permissions before publishing anything, particularly the part about not modifying any records in the base mod.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:24 AM, Punkin' said:

A few ideas:

Thank you for the suggestions.  A few remarks:

Players can equip a Pet Collar before enslavement and this mod will use that as the collar, but no actual integration is planned.  Some add-ons have harsher content, but SLTR does not cause lasting harm to Lola, so amputation would not fit.  The marriage topic comes up sometimes.  My though there is that marriage for Lola would be a promotion and so not fit slave status.  The owner already controls all of Lola's property and possessions, and there are provisions in the mod for very long or permanent enslavement, so there's no benefit to the owner, just likely restrictions (bigamy and such).

Edited by HexBolt8
On 1/11/2024 at 12:35 PM, kingsglaive said:

I have a new idea ...

Before being enslaved, if Lola is bound, Lola can ask the follower (master) to untie her. The follower (master) will ask lola to be his slave, and then turn on Submissive Lola enslavement. In addition, the follower (master) has a chance to offer to help lola untie her bonds (if she is bound), but requires that lola must become his slave. If lola agrees, the master will help her untie her bonds and start Submissive Lola slavery, and lola will also You can refuse and nothing will happen.

I've added this to the list of ideas, but since it's situational (the PC must be bound in some way) and would only occur once per enslavement, it would be a lower priority than other possible features.

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

我已将此添加到想法列表中,但由于它是情境性的(PC 必须以某种方式绑定)并且每次奴役只会发生一次,因此它的优先级低于其他可能的功能。

Another thought is about lola crime
Sometimes in the game, it is inevitable that I will click on the wrong item and it will be shown as stolen and I will be caught by the guard. I am wondering if I can let the owner pay for it. After all, Lola is the owner’s slave and the owner has ownership of it. After all, in reality, there are pets. People with cats and dogs, if their pets go out and cause trouble for others, we have to help them deal with it.
If Lola is caught committing a crime by the guards, the owner will pay a fine for Lola, but due to the financial loss caused to the owner, the contract period will be extended and Lola will be punished by being tied up for 6 hours and the next prostitution quota will be increased.

The purpose of increasing the contract period and prostitution quota is to recover the loss of the master, and the binding is to teach lola a lesson. A slave is the most honest only when his hands are tied.
If Lola has money, the owner will ask her to solve it herself.

Edited by kingsglaive

So my Lola figured out how to become rich in Skyrim: by brewing potions, a lot of potions! Now she can enjoy her own owner's house. But sometimes it feels a bit boring there... And she remembered how her dad used to throw parties every week when they lived outside Whiterun. First he would send her to the meadery nearby to grab a package of ale, and it wasn't an easy trip when wearing high heels. Then she would serve drinks and meals to the guests and sometimes dance for them while that Mikael guy was playing his lute and ogling the young body. But still it was more fun than cooking, sweeping and milking cows every day.

So how about a new event... Lola Throws a Party! Everyone's invited and she pays for it!

The mechanics of the party can be as simple as serving drinks and dancing OR it can be a complex mini game where no guest must be left unsatisfied, and all of them have different kinks... Master/Mistress will surely enjoy the show^^

I have a question for you @HexBolt8 I was wondering why there is only one event about beastiality ?

I refering to the even where you are a pony from the inn to the stable.

I think it's the only event with beastiality in the whole mod. It's not a request I trying to make but it's just a question.

Ask Lola to have sex with beast would be another level of submission afterall. 

48 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

I was wondering why there is only one event about beastiality ?

It's the only situation where bestiality naturally fit an event.  The stable task for the Pony Express event isn't even about bestiality.  That's just an optional component.

I don't have a problem with adding other content like that, but I think it should be a good fit for the situation, and it would have to be optional and avoidable because many players really dislike bestiality.  I would also question why the owner would want a slave to have sex with an animal if the owner intends to have sex with that slave soon after.  So, nothing else like that has come up that would be a natural part of a task.

I have a little problem with my playthrough.

Together with my owner I got locked up in Devious Devices by opening a crate from Devious Loot. While I could struggle myself out, my owner can't. I had the Option "Owner takes keys" enabled, so i disabled that option, hoping I could thus free my owner with the taken keys. For some reason though, that option does not work for me, and my owner is still taking all of my keys, so there is no way for me to unlock her.

Does anyone has a Idea how to solve this issue?

29 minutes ago, DumDey said:

I had the Option "Owner takes keys" enabled, so i disabled that option, hoping I could thus free my owner with the taken keys. For some reason though, that option does not work for me, and my owner is still taking all of my keys, so there is no way for me to unlock her.

You must also turn off the option on the Cheat Prevention page that keeps you from taking any keys from the owner.

To clarify, the option you already turned off controls whether the owner takes your keys.  The Cheat Prevention option prevents you from taking the owner's keys.  Both must be turned off to accomplish what you want.

Edited by HexBolt8

A suggestion, related to Devious Followers. I know there's some light interaction, where SubLola events (whipping IIRC) affects DF willpower, so maybe this idea is simple enough.

SubLola trigger based on DF willpower

Basically, this'd be a variation of "Follower can ask Lola" that triggers when the PC's DF willpower is at a certain threshold. Maybe something like, the question triggers at willpower 3 or less. If the PC is at willpower 0, then she can't say no.

15 minutes ago, Anunya said:

SubLola trigger based on DF willpower

Basically, this'd be a variation of "Follower can ask Lola" that triggers when the PC's DF willpower is at a certain threshold. Maybe something like, the question triggers at willpower 3 or less. If the PC is at willpower 0, then she can't say no.

Forcing the PC's hand in that situation has risks.  With more than one follower, the PC might be seduced by the wrong one and have to agree.  Beyond that, DF is not a hard dependence, so the current implementation of the follower's asking won't work without something messy like a periodic polling for DF willpower.  At some point I might look at changing that implementation to use a force greeting, the way it is now is effective.  It's also simple for a player to just delay starting the Strong Hand quest until the PC's willpower is at a suitably low level, and just accept the follower's offer when it comes.

Fair enough.

I'd enjoy a "trigger the question when PC willpower is low" even with the ability to say no. Not having to go in to tweak MCMs when the situation changes increases immersion for me. Still, I recognize it's an edge case :) 

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Forcing the PC's hand in that situation has risks.  With more than one follower, the PC might be seduced by the wrong one and have to agree. 

@Anunya even with DFC's forced start, you have the option to tell a potential follower to "please don't get involved in this."

Makes no sense of course when you already have a follower, (s)he will already be devious, so the situation with Lola is very different.

13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't have a problem with adding other content like that, but I think it should be a good fit for the situation, and it would have to be optional and avoidable because many players really dislike bestiality.  I would also question why the owner would want a slave to have sex with an animal if the owner intends to have sex with that slave soon after.  So, nothing else like that has come up that would be a natural part of a task.

In my opinion a good fit would be in combat. When Master is out of potions and you are facing some powerful creatures (e.g. trolls), then he might come up with an idea to make Lola "distract" the enemies while he prepares a sneaky attack. He can attack right away or wait and enjoy the show^^

I've seen multiple non-defeat mods that calm all enemies around, so I guess it shouldn't be a problem. With Bimbos of Skyrim, Lola can dance during combat and boost her followers' morale, but it doesn't go further than that.

1 hour ago, Vigor said:

在我看来,战斗是一个很好的选择。当Master没有药水并且你面对一些强大的生物(例如巨魔)时,他可能会想出一个主意,让Lola“分散”敌人的注意力,同时他准备偷袭。他可以立即进攻,也可以等待欣赏表演^^

我见过多个非失败模式可以让周围的所有敌人平静下来,所以我想这应该不是问题。有了《天际宾博斯》,萝拉可以在战斗中跳舞并提高追随者的士气,但仅此而已。

During battle, followers (masters) will constantly attack the enemy.
Generally, there will be no communication with lola, so they are easily attacked by the enemy.

16 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's the only situation where bestiality naturally fit an event.  The stable task for the Pony Express event isn't even about bestiality.  That's just an optional component.

Agrea if any event implying that subject should be very mush optional and avoidable. I was curious why you did add an one (optional) event but stop there.

I was wondering if it's by lack of interrest or it's a special request made long ago. But I agrea it's not for everyone beastiality even if there is race like Argonian and Khajiit.

For part about the sharing the pet maybe I see it wrong but from the way some event are write, the owner don't seem to worry about sharing Lola.

Few exemple like Solitude bard event, whoring her in a city, make are lick boot or suck and lick a stranger private place. Make her walking naked. The playmate is another exemple of sharing the pet.

But yes I think it could fit in theory even if the owner is (Playfull,strick).

15 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

@Anunya even with DFC's forced start, you have the option to tell a potential follower to "please don't get involved in this."

Makes no sense of course when you already have a follower, (s)he will already be devious, so the situation with Lola is very different.

My impression is that the DFC forced Lola start isn't super reliable, but perhaps that's incorrect?

9 hours ago, Anunya said:

My impression is that the DFC forced Lola start isn't super reliable, but perhaps that's incorrect?

Oh, I was referring to the forced start of DFC, where you get a devious follower if your willpower is too low.

DFC sending you to this mod relies on slavery, which seems very wonky, needs a heck of a lot of time to trigger even when the conditions are met - and doesn't seem to trigger a second time.  I have this quote in my diary: "Running "ResetQuest _DFSlaveryWatcher" in console resolved the issue" but didn't pin the source.

35 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Oh, I was referring to the forced start of DFC, where you get a devious follower if your willpower is too low.

Right! I see what you mean.

35 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

DFC sending you to this mod relies on slavery, which seems very wonky, needs a heck of a lot of time to trigger even when the conditions are met - and doesn't seem to trigger a second time.  I have this quote in my diary: "Running "ResetQuest _DFSlaveryWatcher" in console resolved the issue" but didn't pin the source.

Yeah. Without knowing much about it, I'd imagine that DFC forcing a Lola start would contain more complex conditions than Lola offering a start based on a DFC variable... but I don't know what I'm talking about :D 

I have a found a bug. Whenever i kneel in front of the master after asking if i can serve him, it completely empties the charge of whatever enchanted weapon i currently have equipped. This is really annoying, because every time i forget to unequip it before talking to the master, it costs me a lot of Soul Stones. 

1 hour ago, Teimakaa said:

Whenever i kneel in front of the master after asking if i can serve him, it completely empties the charge of whatever enchanted weapon i currently have equipped.

You didn't say, but I'm guessing that the weapon in question is a bow and that you enabled this mod's MCM option to "Unequip bow & arrows while kneeling".  If you're using a player-enchanted bow, you'll want to leave that option off (which is the default).  A game limitation affects reequipping these weapons.  The documentation for that function says, "When using EquipItem to equip a custom player-enchanted item to any actor, a bug will prevent the magic effects of that enchantment from taking effect.  Normal (non-player-enchanted) items still take effect normally."

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You didn't say, but I'm guessing that the weapon in question is a bow and that you enabled this mod's MCM option to "Unequip bow & arrows while kneeling".  If you're using a player-enchanted bow, you'll want to leave that option off (which is the default).  A game limitation affects reequipping these weapons.  The documentation for that function says, "When using EquipItem to equip a custom player-enchanted item to any actor, a bug will prevent the magic effects of that enchantment from taking effect.  Normal (non-player-enchanted) items still take effect normally."

Yes, i am using a bow, but it also happend with my dagger. However disabling the option you mentioned fixed it.

So thanks for the extremely quick answer

Edited by Teimakaa
14 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Suddenly "you have something to confess" pops up every 5 seconds and shocks my char with sinking submition but I haven't failed any quests. What causes this?

Look in your Questlog, most likely the Master has given you a quest that wants you to confess some demeaning things to 2 randomly chosen NPCs in the Area. 

The Master most likely told you what you have to say, but if you skipped through the dialogue or can't remember, just choose some random answers and accept the punishment for choose wrong option.

Edited by Teimakaa