13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

我将看看我能为此做些什么并将其包含在即将发布的新版本中。如果可能的话,我会尝试让所有者使用替代方案(如果是 SLTR 的惩罚性玩笑,则使用玩伴或移除你的玩笑),并且对于不“阻止”或不“阻止”的设备,使用所有者拥有的任何密钥可能是一个好时机。 “任务”物品。如果没有其他缓解办法,我可能不得不让主人使用“自我愉悦”。

Update this month? It's good, after all, so many interesting ideas have been collected.

There is an idea. When Lola completes Lord Balgruuf's commission and obtains Lydia's allegiance, Lydia has many sworn lines, such as "I will be your sword and shield."
The master will also make Lola loyal to the master like Lydia.

Of course, it won’t work if your master is Lydia or the same bodyguard as Lydia, but I usually don’t choose them as Lola’s master.
Because it always feels weird to say the words of oath to Lola while taming her.

Edited by kingsglaive

Probably outside the scope of this mod, but is there any way to give the master follower a more static schedule? The one thing that always gets me about enslavement mods like these is that even though they are supposedly your master, they still follow you around on your adventures.

In a more passive / non-combat oriented playthrough, it would be nice if your master was a shopkeeper or a mercenary or something, so they would go about their business and you would have to follow them around and carry out their orders.

1 hour ago, NoNameWasTaken said:

Probably outside the scope of this mod, but is there any way to give the master follower a more static schedule? The one thing that always gets me about enslavement mods like these is that even though they are supposedly your master, they still follow you around on your adventures.

In a more passive / non-combat oriented playthrough, it would be nice if your master was a shopkeeper or a mercenary or something, so they would go about their business and you would have to follow them around and carry out their orders.

I understand what you're saying, but in practical terms followers are poorly suited to that, and conceptionally the mod is intended to let you play the game without too much interference as an "adventuring slave".  A set schedule would tie players down a lot.  It's not too hard to rationalize the situation.  A wealthy person has a driver and rides in the back.  We can assume that the owner gives the slave some general directives and delegates the details of specific destinations and the choosing the paths.  The owner might like the view from back there, and the person in front is likely to set off traps or take the first arrow.

That said, you'll probably get a flurry of jobs when you reach a town, especially after increasing the score enough to unlock more events.  That can take a few game hours and might feel a bit like doing tasks while the owner shops.  The follower sandboxing feature in Nethers Follower framework helps with this impression.  During prostitution, the owner wanders around the tavern and sits at tables.

More than that is really, as you said, outside the scope (and intent) of the mod.  The enslavement in SD+ has a more static master who gives the PC tasks to do, but to me at least that's much less interesting.

Should i ask again?

In case my question got lost 

Spoiler

Meant to ask, is the mod voiced with AI/Synth or is there a pack i need to download?

Ive meant to use a female custom orc follower as a mistress who uses the default vanilla voice.

Also i use OAR with Vanagard animations, how do i go about fixing it up for the whipping animation?

Edited 10 hours ago by RanmaZ

18 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

More than that is really, as you said, outside the scope (and intent) of the mod.  The enslavement in SD+ has a more static master who gives the PC tasks to do, but to me at least that's much less interesting.

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. This mod was built around followers, so it would probably take some serious coding to make that kind of behavior sensible.

I've experimented with SD+, which had the more static master I was looking for. But that mod was really buggy in my experience, ending in a weird glitched state where the player character was simultaneously enslaved and not enslaved to a dead guy. I ended up scrapping that playthrough entirely, and haven't touched the mod since.

I also like the more consensual and playful tone of this mod, which SD+ lacks. Though, since SD+ originally required Death Alternative, I imagine the idea was to be enslaved by bandits and mages, so consent was obviously not the vision of SD.

25 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not too hard to rationalize the situation.  A wealthy person has a driver and rides in the back.  We can assume that the owner gives the slave some general directives and delegates the details of specific destinations and the choosing the paths.  The owner might like the view from back there, and the person in front is likely to set off traps or take the first arrow.

That said, you'll probably get a flurry of jobs when you reach a town, especially after increasing the score enough to unlock more events.  That can take a few game hours and might feel a bit like doing tasks while the owner shops.  The follower sandboxing feature in Nethers Follower framework helps with this impression.  During prostitution, the owner wanders around the tavern and sits at tables.

I didn't realize that followers managed with NFF were compatible with this mod. Do you have recommendations for male followers who make good masters? I was initially going for a shopkeeper / scholar master who sends the player to buy things or do dungeons or something, but I guess the mod works best from a story perspective if the master is an adventurer like the player.

21 minutes ago, NoNameWasTaken said:

I didn't realize that followers managed with NFF were compatible with this mod.

I meant that with NFF installed, any follower (including vanilla ones) is managed by NFF and can sandbox.

21 minutes ago, NoNameWasTaken said:

Do you have recommendations for male followers who make good masters? I was initially going for a shopkeeper / scholar master who sends the player to buy things or do dungeons or something, but I guess the mod works best from a story perspective if the master is an adventurer like the player.

I prefer the simple custom followers on Nexus.  They have no background or baggage, so I'm free to invent any background and personality.  A scholar in search of rare items to collect or sell would make a good lead-from-behind master personality.  Dress him to fit the role and you're good to go.

41 minutes ago, RanmaZ said:

Meant to ask, is the mod voiced with AI/Synth or is there a pack i need to download?

Personally, I was waiting for someone else to respond.  I neither support nor encourage voice packs, but I don't oppose them either.  I think there's an outdated one around somewhere.  Just be aware that dialog often changes with new lines added and existed lines modified, so the older the voice pack, the greater the disconnect.

Edited by HexBolt8
42 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I meant that with NFF installed, any follower (including vanilla ones) is managed by NFF and can sandbox.

I just assumed that the NFF package would break something in SLTR, good to know that they play nice!

42 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I prefer the simple custom followers on Nexus.  They have no background or baggage, so I'm free to invent any background and personality.  A scholar in search of rare items to collect or sell would make a good lead-from-behind master personality.  Dress him to fit the role and you're good to go.

I'll give that a shot. As much as I love custom-voiced followers with deep backstories, a simpler follower will probably do just fine.

Time to sift through the four-thousand FemaleYoungEager-voiced followers on Nexus in search of a good male follower.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Edited by NoNameWasTaken

I have two more ideas
1: Guessing game
The master will give Lola a riddle for Lola to guess. If the guess is correct, there will be rewards, and if the guess is incorrect, there will be punishment.
For example, let Lola guess what the owner wants to do to her now.
Then randomly select three daily services, such as dancing, whipping, and saying what the owner wants to hear. I remember that the startup code should be SetStage vkjOwnerComment 0.
The riddles and answers are random, there are no fixed answers and puzzles, which can increase uncertainty.
If she answers correctly, Lola can choose from having sex with her master, a spanking, or a Sweet Roll.
If the answer is wrong, the owner will randomly choose the punishment of electric shock, turning on piercings vibration or whipping.
2: Make love and tease
When Lola has Piercings, she offers services to her master, and the master wants to have sex with Lola, when Lola's sexual desire value shown in SexLabAroused is not high.
Owner: You've been flaunting that pretty body at me for hours, I need some relief.
Master: But I see you seem a little absent-minded. You should always be on edge, desperate for sex. Thankfully, I can give you a little boost.
Master: Come on, let me help you, and then have a passionate sex
Then the owner turns on Lola's vibration. After Lola's sexual desire becomes higher, the owner will have sex with her.

In addition, I think piercings should be set so that the compliance score can be adjusted freely.
Set the number of compliance points according to personal preference to trigger the master to equip Lola with piercings.

Edited by kingsglaive
3 hours ago, NoNameWasTaken said:

I didn't realize that followers managed with NFF were compatible with this mod. Do you have recommendations for male followers who make good masters? I was initially going for a shopkeeper / scholar master who sends the player to buy things or do dungeons or something, but I guess the mod works best from a story perspective if the master is an adventurer like the player.

I just go with one with a face/voice I like, maybe a vampire if you want that Lola content. They also need to be decent at combat or things become immersion breaking for me, but you can tweak them in NFF if they're too weak in their default state. The voice packs are outdated and so some lines are either missing or wrong but it works fairly well. I've tried voiced followers in the past and they're ok, but I hate that they aren't voiced for the Lola parts or for other mods.

I just assumed that the NFF package would break something in SLTR, good to know that they play nice!

The sandboxing can mess with some of the Lola addons and I think default Lola too, it doesn't break anything but it does delay thing moving forward. The biggest one for me is the cheering on bards in inns, you have to wait for it to finish before asking to serve and it delays a lot of the addons inn scenes moving forward, so I just turn it off.

Hi @HexBolt8, during a recent Sub Lola playthrough with a vampire master and a vampire playmate (the first time I tried that), whenever the master said it was feeding time, the playmate fed, not the master.

I was wondering what the expected behavior is for that combination of followers. Is it supposed to always be the playmate feeding on Lola? Or is it supposed to be random selection of either master or playmate?

21 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Hi @HexBolt8, during a recent Sub Lola playthrough with a vampire master and a vampire playmate (the first time I tried that), whenever the master said it was feeding time, the playmate fed, not the master.

I was wondering what the expected behavior is for that combination of followers. Is it supposed to always be the playmate feeding on Lola? Or is it supposed to be random selection of either master or playmate?

Yes, if both are vampires then one is randomly selected to feed on you.  The lines are different, though maybe that's not obvious (the lines for the playmate also have to work if only the playmate is a vampire).

Owner feeds:  "It's feeding time.  I need your blood, slave." followed by a random line such as "I desire nourishment, my pet."

Playmate will feed:  "A vampire must feed.  You will submit to this now." or "It's never good to let a vampire go hungry.  We'll take care of that now."

It would be nice if there were a 3-way feeding animation, but Lola probably wouldn't survive.

Edited by HexBolt8

I'm really sorry, but I suddenly had a new idea today, which is about the use of Piercings and restraints.
Whenever Lola requests to have sex with her master, the master has a chance to choose a playmate.
I think some details can be added
The owner will let Lola watch the sex between the owner and the playmate. In order to tease Lola but not let her enjoy the sex, the owner will turn on Lola's Piercings vibration. In order to prevent Lola from masturbating, the owner will restrain Lola.
Lola's restraints and vibrations will not stop until the sexual intercourse between owner and playmate is over.

On 2/12/2024 at 10:30 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

There is one scene where the owner asks you to pee (a ZAP animation AFAIK). Some people don't like that, so there's a toggle.

Thankyou for Explanation. I have suggest for soft Dependency for bathing? like Master/Minister ask player for bathing (if "Bathing in Skyrim or Dirt and Blood "Installed), because she's dirty?

Anyway, there is a way to remove punishment whip mark?

5 hours ago, Black714 said:

谢谢您的解释。我有建议软依赖洗澡吗?就像主人/部长要求玩家洗澡(如果安装了“在天际或污垢和血中沐浴”),因为她很脏?

无论如何,有办法去除惩罚鞭痕吗?

The whip marks will disappear automatically after a period of time, at least this is the environment here.

7 hours ago, Black714 said:

Anyway, there is a way to remove punishment whip mark?

As kingsglaive said, they will fade eventually.  The marks are decals, like blood splatter.  Decal duration is set by fDecalLifetime under [Display] in Skyrim.ini.  You can remove them immediately by equipping and then removing clothing that covers that area.

7 hours ago, Black714 said:

I have suggest for soft Dependency for bathing? like Master/Minister ask player for bathing (if "Bathing in Skyrim or Dirt and Blood "Installed), because she's dirty?

I'm not familiar with that mod, so I'd have to look at how it works.  A problem that comes to mind is that most events are intentionally short, but bathing is not possible in locations without water.

19 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm not familiar with that mod, so I'd have to look at how it works.  A problem that comes to mind is that most events are intentionally short, but bathing is not possible in locations without water.

It can but not Immersive sadly. Mzin Detect water DLL is not working for SE, since SKSE Different Version than LE. same issues with "Bathing in Skyrim" and "Dirt and Blood"
As I know, they use Flag "Cause Damage" to detects water. (not real damage actually). they have mod to generate water ID. 
Personally I use Bathing in Skyrim because we can select which equipment slot we can take off, some custom animation, also work with NPC to bathing together.

sorry my bad. the whip mark is permanent, and it's coming from "Devious Training - Mayhem" that I used. 😅 

Edited by Black714
1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

对不正当设备的更好 NPC 支持 是否是 让追随者受到磨损的不正当设备适当影响的最佳模式?当主人被绑定时,玩家是否遇到过 SLTR 问题?我的游戏通常不绑定追随者,只绑定我的角色,所以直到最近在开发新功能时我才考虑这种交互。

It doesn't affect me here, and I'm looking forward to the new version.

3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Is Better NPC Support for Devious Devices the best mod to have followers be properly affected by worn devious devices?  Have players experienced problems with SLTR when the owner is bound?  My games don't usually bind followers, just my character, so I haven't considered this kind of interaction until recently while working on a new feature.

Depends on how you define "properly affected"? It's the best (only?) mod that allows followers to get out of bondage on their own, yes. I think it is also the best for making them follow 'procedures' for other situations (like combat), but see below.
I don't usually have many mods that bind followers, it never really works well anyway, so it's been rare that Lola's master was bound. Only thing I really remember is getting a whipping from mistress while she was (supposedly) stuck in an Armbinder. That should not have happened with Better NPC support for DD, but as with the player, there was no DD NG yet and so the MCO/OAR combat animations took precedence and allowed to break out of bondage. I'm not 100% sure if DD NG and Better NPC support work well together, haven't really tested that yet.

1 hour ago, Talesien said:

Only thing I really remember is getting a whipping from mistress while she was (supposedly) stuck in an Armbinder.

Thanks.  Yes, I was concerned about that exact thing.  Simple testing without Better NPC Support for DD had the owner completely ignore an armbinder when combat started (that was disappointing).  I thought about blocking whipping when the owner is in heavy bondage, but I'd have to block spanking and probably other things too.  It doesn't seem worthwhile, but I was curious about what problems might occur if I leave that alone.  No one has said much about it, so it's probably best to leave it as it is.

The owner character in my game has been experiencing a lot of bondage for testing.  It's my first real experience with devices on followers, and it's been underwhelming.  It's also really spoiled the illusion of owner invincibility.  :) 

Edited by HexBolt8
11 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

The owner character in my game has been experiencing a lot of bondage for testing.  It's my first real experience with devices on followers, and it's been underwhelming.  It's also really spoiled the illusion of owner invincibility.  :) 

This is the big problem I have with it.

Unforgiving Devices has NPC's struggle out of devices too and it's based on skills you level up, maybe you could just set your owners skills really high so they break out easy. It's overkill for SLTR though as it changes so much about DD.

I'm really big on "owner invincibility" myself.

It's probably not any more practical (nor to everyone's taste), but my preference is that if the owner gets stuck in some nasty devious devices and can't escape Lola gets handed over to some new owner, and the former owner's status is lowered (sent off to Follower Slavery or demoted to playmate or whatever).

Typically I use male Masters and limit DD to female characters, so I don't have that problem...

Also, curious to see the next update now, whatever it is :) 

Version 2.1.4

Do not update to this version while in the last 24 hours of the Tomb Raider quest (a 24-hour objective will be present in the quest log).  If Tomb Raider is not running or you're not in the final 24 hours, it is safe to update.

New:  Assisted device unlocking.  You can ask your owner to unlock devices on you, the owner, or playmate.  This works well with the owner as your key holder (using the "Owner takes your keys" feature) or when your hands are blocked by mittens.  It is compatible with devices added by mods, including ones with special keys.  It respects the Consume Keys setting in the Devious Devices MCM for standard keys (custom keys will never be consumed), but keys used will never break.
- This feature helps with *keys*.  Having the owner simply cut you free would trivialize getting bound.
- If a device does not use keys (many armbinders are like that), you will be left to struggle out of it.
- The owner will not remove your piercings if the "Vibrating piercings" setting is enabled.
- Neither you nor the owner can assist with unlocking others while in heavy bondage (yoke, armbinder, straitjacket, or pet suit).  The playmate cannot assist, but you can use the switch owner function (maybe the new owner uses the situation to stay in control?).
- Use intelligently.  This feature will not remove blocking or quest devices, but it cannot know whether other devices equipped by add-ons or other mods should stay equipped.  If you're supposed to wear something, don't ask for help unlocking it.

New:  If the owner wants sex with you and you're gagged and belted with devices that don't permit sex, the owner will try to free you enough for his/her purposes.  This is just an automatic version of assisted device unlocking.  If you're being punished with a gag, the owner will switch it to a ring gag.  If the owner can't free you, SexLab will be told to use any animation tagged with "Sex" and left to work it out.  Regardless of outcome, the owner's exposure (and therefore arousal) will be greatly reduced.

New:  A new Devices setting on the MCM, "Extra keys for assisted unlocks".  Defaults to 0.  If you ask your owner to unlock you, locking devices will require this number of extra keys.  This only applies when the owner helps you, not when you unlock yourself, and does not apply to unlocking the owner or playmate.  Regardless of the Devious Devices "Consume Keys" setting, extra keys will always be consumed, with the exception that non-standard (custom) keys will never be consumed.  Keys will not be pooled between you and the owner.

New:  A new Rules setting on the MCM, "Shock magicka loss", has zaps drain magicka as well as health.  Defaults to 25 (can be lowered to 0).

Changed:  If the Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch (version 1.6.2 or higher) for SexLab Defeat is present, whipping scenes will not trigger it.

Fixed:  For the Tomb Raider quest, the treasure would never appear during the final 24 hours.