SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Can't work on it during the holiday. Will resume on monday.

I actually have a mostly working version thanks to halstrom redoing parts of SCR. I just haven't been able to go through it and test everything to make sure it all works. I'll release a stealth update on monday though with whatever I get done. I promise.

Enjoy your Easter Holliday. You deserve it.

As of today I'm ceasing development on Breeder.

Yesterday I found out my girlfriend's pregnant. Unfortunately for you guys that means I won't have time to work on fun little side projects like this. So tomorrow I'll ask the admin to delete my account, posts, threads, and I must also ask that none of my work is re uploaded. Thanks for understanding.

I Fucking HATE today.

I have to admit my jaw nearly hit my desk, my world almost split in half, and I threw a pillow across the room and knocked over a picture frame, shattering it across the floor. You owe me a frame xD

Or at least an update  :lol:

April Fools is getting more annoying and stupid than funny these days. Nothing happened at work aside from poker and video gaming for half the day, but I was actually going to look at some Bad-Dragon stuff and they've replaced their normal site with a retarded Fools gag.

Yours wasn't that bad(hah, reverse of the usual oh so incredibly Not Funny "I'm pregnant" gag) but fer srs, bad karma joking about a pregnancy XD That's up their with fake heart attacks and deaths.